I have to go and get ready in a couple of hours so I have time to get really hot ;) That takes about three hours and so, yeah I know that I'm slow so you don't have to tell me! I don't really understand how it can take sooo long I don't do that much! Or maybe I'm just bad looking so It takes that may hours for me to get hot, I don't know ;) Anyway the guys always complain that I'm to slow, it's not easy.
I don't have that much to say because I think it's to early in the morning to blogg beacuse nothing exciting have happend yet, but I thought that it would'nt be that such good idea to write tonight, if you know what I mean ;)
And Madde I don't really agree with your comment and if you know me and what's best for you so don't kiss him , okay? ; )
Btw what did you mean with this:" btw what kind of letter is å? ;) ;) hahahha " say What?! haha
Have a nice evning with alot of booze and firework, and tomorrow maybe madde will tell you about our crazy evening and I promis it will be crazy! ;)

See ya!
ahh now I understand what you mean about å, and btw I hope yoou know what å is, otherwise you din't listen that much in school ;P HAHA
ReplyDeleteHaahaha well I was just saying sens we are speaking english ;P
ReplyDelete