January 1, 2009

Best Night Ever, Worst Day After

OH MY GOOOOOD!!! Talk about headache... But I can bet that NOONE had a better new year's eve than we did! :D
Let me tell you a little about it...

First, Tove (like she said) occupied the bathroom for like 2 hours... I thougt I was going to fucking kill her! I needed to get ready as well...
The only thing she said was "Take one of the other 3000 bathrooms!" The thing is.... I have all my stuff in the bathroom she was in :S Bloody hell...

Anyway, when both me and Tove and the boys was done we waited for Shane, Keira, Sassy, Dave, James, Orli, Lukas and Tobbe, whom arrived around 5.30 p.m, which meens we started right there with a little drink before dinner.
We ate a really good steak, with somekind of deep-fried chips and sause, it was really tasty :D to that we drank wine ;)

well... maybe it's not so fun to here about our dinner så lets skip to the fun part shall we ;)

When we all had gotten som liquor in our systems we turned the music on very loud and we started to dance :P Sassy and James on the other hand was just making out in the sofa.... thay seemed to be haveing a good time but I could tell that Dave was a bit jealous... I don't blame him.
Well after a while I din't either feel lika dancing and as fast as I sat down in the other sofa, Shane came and took the seat next to me.. MAN THAT GUY IS HOT! I can't believe it! :P
soo... what do you think, I kissed him of course... than jared came over and was a little bit pissed off, but what the hell :P Shane is a good kisser.... I wish I could get him alone for just an hour....

Obviously we went out to see the fire-works at 12 o'clock. I wounder how they do that... We saw a few fire-works that was shaped like a heart, that weird.... :P Anyway, it was freezing lastnight so we were just out for lika a halfhour...
when we got in Tove draged Sean AND Jensen away too one of the many bedroom... I wounder what was going on in there... ;)

I just had my eyes on Shane all night and I finaly got a chance to make-out with him when Johnny and Jared were out of sight...

I don't know about you but I would have done anything to get that man into bed! ;P (I mean Shane) ;P But I guess I have too be happy with Jared... :P but he is hot too and I love him with all my heart!!

Allright... I can't tell you guys everything that was going on last night, we want to keep certain thing to ourselfs ;)

I hope everbody hade a great new year's and I wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :D

Hope it's going to be a good year with alot of love to all! :D



2 comments:

  1. but you din't kill me lucky me!;)
    and btw thanks for telling evreyone about my dirty little secrets, when you left out your dirty little secret! And now when evreybody know what kind of person I'm then I just as well can tell you about the details.
    I took of Jensen his pants while he was kissing me, then I touch his*beep* and starts...
    just kidding, never gonna happend! :P

    and madde maybe your dirty little secret will come out tomorrow, who knews! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah KINKY! ;P

    or not! I will kill you in that case ;P

    ReplyDelete