Well, This the day when you realise what stupid thinks that you did that day.
Beacuse the day after your so hung over so you can't think clearly and evreything is still very fuzzy. But the day after that who is today evreything start to get clearar and embarrassing.
But you all know about one of that moments, because madde told you! but I have many more, for exampel I called my dad and told him some very awful things that I maybe shoulden't have said, and then I called an even worse call to my ex, he didn't pick up but if I remember correctly I left a message and I have no idea what I said!
That was some of my embarrassing montes for the evening!
Just because madde told you about me and my guys yesterday I'm going to get even and tell you about her, that she left out yesterday! ;)
She said that she was going to kill me if I did this, but I don't really belive here. But If she kill me then I just want you all to know that I love you all people ;)
and madde you can't blame me for telling them, you can only blame yourself because you started this! You told them about me and my little threesome but you never told them about your sexual treat that night, I wounder why? ;)
because you uselly aren't that private about things that have to do with you, but maybe you think this is embarrassing, I don't know! But I don't care anyway... so I'm going to tell them.
About two a clock that night I saw madde take along a guy in to the bedroom, I just saw him from the behind but I recognize so badly, weird. But anyway, he was with her for almost an hour and you coulde here them all over the place! Madde just one question, how old was he?! it's a miracle if he was't to old to get it up!
but that's not the whole story, it get worse.
Maybe an half an hour after the old guy have left then I see madde with a new man or I don't know if I can call him a man, but she takes him too into the master bedroom and yes you could hear them too very clearly. an the worste thing is that I recognize him too but I have no Ide who he was either. But madde I just have one question for you again, how old was he?! Was he even old enough to have? he can't be more then 15!
Btw who was they?...
yes this how madde celebrated the first hours in 2009 ;) hehe...

Xoxo Tove
I will kill you Tove!
ReplyDeleteThe younger one was 18 just so you know! and the other guy was not an old guy it was Mattias! :P he is 27 and not old! bloody hell Johnny is older! :P
Plus after them I had a good time with Jared and Johnny as well ;) I just wish Shane would have been there ;P
you will not!
ReplyDeletenever that mattias is 27 he look so much older! and who was the boy? ;)
ahhaha well you were drunk so you just thinks that he looked older than 27 :P
ReplyDeleteahhaha now you are curious hah?? ;P