I hope you all have had a great day, cause I know I haven't....
A few days ago (on sunday) I got this really painful cyst around the same area as my caudal vertebra is located... I din't really care about it because I hoped it would go away by itself and plus I hate doctors... But that meens that I haven't sleep so good the last two days... I have only been sleeping about 5 hours on 2 nights...
Than today the pain was just unbearable so I made the decision to go to the district health care center and there the doctor told me that i had to go to the E.R a.s.a.p... So me and Jared went to the E.R where I had to wait for another 1.5 hours and then the Doc came and she was like, "okay, lets have a look then..." and then when she had looked she said "we need to operate and let the sanies out, that is what is causing the pressure and the pain..." so I was just lying there in pain while she hurt me even more :S Okay now I'm kind of thankful that she did what she did but I meen, why did it have to happen to me... and now!? now when Tove is supposed to be at the hospital :S I don't get fate sometimes...I supposed I should talk about some other thing now that is a bit more fun. Right now it fels like everyone over here is going to lie at the hospital :P
I guess that you can understand that me and Tove didn't go shopping for wigs today, but we will, don't worry ;P
Okay... now I remeber something we did on friday night when we still were at Toves place... You wanna hear about it? ;)
I'll tell you... As you know, Jared and Jensen are mine and Toves boyfriends and they are actors... And I have asked them if they knew if there was a drinking game out on the internet, and Jensen was like "yeah I have heard about it but I have never seen it!" So I like filled a few glasses with some booze and I put it on! :D it was absolutely hilarious!!! check it out yourselfs... ;P
Fun or what!? :D
There has happened so much today but at the same time it hasn't happened anything :S It's so strange...
I guess you will hear from Tove tomorrow... ;P
Take it easy, and take care.
Love Madde
it's a bad year for us, 2009 not good at all!
ReplyDeletewhy do we always write about booze and about we geting drunk people have to think we are alcoholics or something :P haha
but I didn't get that drunk this time ;P
I know. not a good start on this year... I wish -08 would come back...
ReplyDeletehaha I know :P but we aren't, alcoholics I meen :P
08 was the year for us!
ReplyDeleteare you sure? ;)
Yeah! an awesome year!
ReplyDeletehaha yeah, or I think so :P
but this year have to srat to be goo dto otherwise i die!!
ReplyDelete*But this year have to start to be good too otherwise I die!!
ReplyDeletehey same here baby!
ReplyDeletewe can be buried together!
ReplyDeleteyay! that sounds good ;)
ReplyDelete