January 6, 2009

weird!

She makes me sick! I'm talking about my mum christina! why can't she leard to lock the door!
I walk in on her having sex earlier today with some dude, that is not a beautiful view! She always blame it on me, she says that I should be more careful before I go in to her bedroom because you never know what's going on. But this isen't the first time I have seen her, this have happend before a few times, and some of these lovley moments she haven't even been in the bedroom.. so I should actually watch wherever I go in the house, because you never get use to it!
And she always have a new guy evrey day! so she and madde finally have something in common they are both sluts!
and the worse part is that the guys are always hot! I don't understand how she found them and how they all wants to follow her home, that's just disgusting!
fellows out there is she hot?!
It woulden't suprise me if she got pregnant too, hse is very good at that...
parents shoulden's be allow to have sex! it should be some age limit when they have to stop or something! uhh

change of subject, my birthday is coming up in a few weeks and Ihave no plans at all, I have to think about that! I'm starting to get old!! that's no good....
and madde don't forget my birthday this year okay? ;)

btw I'm still waiting madde ;) ..hehe

I have to go know my gentleman are waiting on me now! ;)

sexy dreams to you all! ;)
love tove

2 comments:

  1. I don't really know how to react, last inlay you said I was a beautiful person and now you say I'm a slut. I'm ofended!

    btw HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can't do that... now I have to go to Jared and tell him to get his clothes of! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah you are beatiful but you are a slut to and you know it tours self! ;)

    I know!!! what can't I do? :P
    do it ;)

    ReplyDelete