January 31, 2009

yeah well...

Hey everbody!! :D

I just have to tell you that I'm doing much better and that I have been out walking for like an hour today :O :P Lovley!

There has happened some stuff here today, like Tove told you earlier there are alot of people here at the moment and today it just got even more... Toves uncle Alexander and his girlfriend Lisa came over... I haven't seen him in ages! He looks pretty good for his age ;P

Anyway, I guess they are here for the same reason everybody else is, because of Toves cancer... I just wish everbody could just back off and let her friends take care of her. It's like when somebody is sick everone think they can just come and everything that has happened before is just gone... But it isn't, like Tobbe and Lukas for instant; they heard that Tove was sick and then they just thought that both me and her had forgotten everything that they had put us through... I don't get people sometimes.. :S

Well back to the subject (that is Alexander and Lisas return) I talked a little with Alex this morning and we talked most about when me and Tove were little and made Alex's life a living hell :P it was really fun to remeber all the stuff we have done.. then Niklas came and joined us aswell and everything got out of hand when he started to talk about our parties we used to have when nobody was home :P hahaha we never ment for anyone to find out.

okay, now I sould continue on Toves inlay and tell you a bit about last night... we took a cozy, calm night inside infront of the tv just like Tove said... I think it was cozy although Tobbe and Lukas were there. We watched the new Indiana Jones-movie, it was pretty good, just one bad thing and that is that there are now hunks in it. we also watched the new Mummy-movie.. Also a pretty good movie, but no hotties... :( And afetr we had watched those two movies without hotties we made the decision of watching "She's tha man" with a real hottie in one of the leading roles. ;) Channing Tatum, Yummy!
You can also watch him in "step up" witch is an awesome movie!
The guys didn't think it was so much fun to watch "She's the man" because me and Tove were just drooling over Channing and weren't listening to our boys... Sry about that guys :P



I hae to say that there isn't happening so much these days... I can't start talking about a hole bunch if stuff that I wanna talk about (like Twilight and Robert Pattinson) because then Tove will kill me... I just ahve to ask you tove, where are you in the book? ;P


That is all for me today, I hope I have somehing much more fun to write about on monday... Ew monday.......... =HATE

Take care!
Love Madde

2 comments:

  1. - He looks pretty good for his age
    you always saý that when some one comes back .P haha

    yeah dose partys are not something good to remember :P

    well he so damn hot!!!

    about the book I'm when bella are going to see edward in the sun for the first time :)
    and yes you are absolutly right about the twilight and rob thing ; P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah well he does :P

    haha oh hell no :P

    Yeah I know!!!

    haha okay :D you need to tell me when you have read my favorite part ;P
    haha yeah well I thought so...

    ReplyDelete