January 18, 2009

Nothing and Evreything

Hello, what's up?
This weekend has been the most boring and depressing weekend ever!
I don't really get all the hysteria here at home, people are like crazy! It's not like I'm dieing tomorrow and we don't even know if I'm sick yet... My family have always been weird so that's no news.

Madde like I said if you forgert me after a while, that's okay with me, but if you forget me very fast then I will haunt you for the rest of your life! I will come down or up ( that depends on where I land) evrey night and scare you till you die! HAHA

Madde told you about some old memories yesterday on of them was about sebbe and robban, that is just weird and disgusting! Me and my mum have sleep with the same guy ehhhww!
And the worst thing is that he choosed her instead of us( me and madde) that's just wrong!
My mum can't be better then us, right?!
And sweeti thank you for saying that I'm better then my mum, but I don't think that I can take that as a compliment, but for you that is big to even say that someone can be good in bed, because you always think it's just you in the whole world who are good in bed, so this is progress for you! ;) but ofcouse when you said that you had to add that you where better then me, but like I said progress! ;)

and the comment you just did, what did you mean with "you did something befor me and that is cool" say whaaaaaaat?!

btw did we fight about pete?! I don't really rembere that...
I just rembere the fight about sean HAHA we are our problem! we shoulden't have any boys because we always get in a fight about them, we should just kick them out and live happily ever after! But the problem is that you can't live wwith about boys and sex, especially not sex!!

Madde I have no idea what you are talking about, I would love Kellen you say, I never said it was him right? ;)
But I really want to go to the cottage as well and hopefully I will still have my hair left then.
If I don't then I just have to say sry boys because then you are not going to get any if you know what I mean.. because then I'm taking the medicine and I don't think I going to be in the mood for sex then because the medicine take away my lust for sex, so sry guys. But with out my hair I don't even think that you want to have sex with me :P
But you can always borrow my slutty friend madeleine ( sry for the name) instead haha ;)


But I have to go to sleep now, or mybe not to sleep but to bed anyway ;) the boys are calling ; ) hehe
Love Tove

1 comment:

  1. I will not forget you!!! and that's that....

    yeah well... I guess I'm trying anyways... :)

    you slept with two guys at the same time ;) you and your treeway ;)

    ahaha yes we did :P when I wanted him and you gt him :P I was so angry :P Yeah we should dump all of them and live alone ;) No but okay, we can have lovers and we promis we wont get angry if you sleep with one guy and then I sleep with him, then no hard feelings ;)

    ahhaha well I'm going to ask Rob to take Kellan with him... WHO IS THE GUY THEN??? ANSWER WOMAN!!!

    I'm right here boys ;) come and take me! ;)

    ReplyDelete