I just have to tell you a little about my day today.... First I woke up around 6 because my dear boyfriend had to go to the bathroom, men and thier bladder, okay maybe that wasn't so bad but the thing is is that I had only been sleeping for like 4 hours by then because of the bloody book I've been telling you about... after that it was really hard to go back to sleep so I have like slept for like 6 hour tops this night and it wasn't a good nights sleep as people say, it was really bad....
I'll tell you why, ever sens I started to read these books about Bella and Edward I'm like falling inlove with Edward! I dream about him all the time! It's carzy!

Anyway, so after I wolk up around 9 and couldn't fall a sleep again I started too read. Yes my dear readers you guessed it right! I read till like 11 and then I had to get up...
After that I had to use the computer to check my mails and stuff like that and what do you think, of course it was occupied by Toves beloved boyfriend Sean.... FUCK!
Then I rememberd that it was something even more important I had to do with the computer and I got so mad at Sean when he wouldn't move so I started yelling at him, which just my day worse... because of that Tove came and asked why we were arguing and I told her why and she took HIS side!!! sometimes I can't believe her!
Well... I hope the evening is going to be better.... right now I just want to disappear into the world of Edward Cullen and hope that Bella finds him in time before he does something incredibly stupid....
Read it and you'll know what I'm talking about ;)
well that's all from me today...
see ya!
Madde
Do you have PMS or something?! sean where there first so afcourse I take his side thats just logically! okay?!
ReplyDeleteNo I needed that fucking computer!
ReplyDeleteanyway. now it's to late