January 30, 2009

Men

Hey, what's up?
Today it's friday again but this friday isen't even a bit like the last friday. Because tonight we are just going to have a really quiet evening for me and maddes sakes. So we are just going to watch some movies and eat alot of snacks, okay maybe not me I just feel nausea, but they will do it anyway. so hopefully it will be a very cozy evening for evreyone. I don't really know what we are going to watch and I really don't care either so they can decide because it's a big chance that I will close my eyes for a while. btw I said that it was going to be cozy I take it back because I just found out that tobbe and lukas are going to join us and then I suddenly think that itsn't going to be very cozy, I wounder why... but that is our guys fault because they invited them, all the men are like best friends now and that's includes my father too they are like a gang with a lot of testosterone and they think they are so masculine and cool which they not.
Madde told you about that list yesterday that they have made to help us but what's the point with haveing it when they don't even stick to it.
People who has dicks they aren't good for anything, okay maybe one thing ;) but that's the only thing that I can come up with´, but still we need them because we are so desperate. When we first meat them then they are so sweeit and kind but deep inside you alwyas know how they are, that they don't always be there for you, like at the hospital and don't clean up and they think that they can rule the whole world etc. But still we love them. but to be perfect honest of all my boyfreinds that I have had I think that Tobbe was sweeitest and most considerate boyfreind I ever had of husband or whatever. Because he was never the real man man whos trying to be macho okay maybe sometimes but he was the bet of then all anyway.
But he blow his chances when he go pregnant with one of my freinds!
But we are still closer then madde and lukas anyway, which is very weird considering what tobbe have done to me.
But I'm really shocked that madde admit yesterday that it was her fault that it ended with lukas, I thought I was going to faint when I read that because madde thinks that NOTHING can be her fault, and then I mean NOTHING! you can't argue
with her about it because it will only drive you insane belive me I have tried MANY times! She has a self-confidence like no one else and that makes me kind of jeolous.. I want that too! When she walkes in a store or a club she just knows that she is the most beutiful women in that room that just amazes me,I think I'm the opposite of her because never think like that, sometimes I just wish that I could change life with her i'm just so tierd of myself and it dosen't help that I don't have any hair now and looking exhausted.

One positive thing are that next weekend I haven't had my chemo yet so then I'm not going to feel just as exhausted like I'm doing today, so then we can go out to party if madde is up for it, because I don't recommend painkillers and alcohol I have tried it don't do it I just have to say!
But I'm not going to be drinking any alcohol so we can otherwise be sober togother, I'm going to try anyway to be sober but I don't think I'm going to fix it but maybe I will suprise myself ;)but I don't think so ;P haha

When I'm allready ahve been complining about guys in this inlay I just has to say like you allreday know that guys only thinks about one think and you all know that I mean sex, and now when I'm sick I don't really have that big thirst for sex, but my boys still do! and I think that I have to do something because soon they are going to start takeing advantage of what I wrote in an earlier inlay when I said thay they could borrow madde while I'm sick, but I hope they know that I was just kidding, because if I know madde like I think I do then I'm sure that she woulden't say no!right? ;)
So hopefully I will feel better next week so they will get some ;) otherwise I maybe can help then with the things they can do by themself and maybe soemthing more if you know what I mean ;) but for now they just have to handle it by themself ;) hehe

well I have to go and watch movies with my boys and maddes boys and our ex husbands, maybe madde will tell you about it tomorrow

see ya!
Kisses

2 comments:

  1. I know, guys are impossible... you can't live with them, you can't live without them :S

    well nothing is my fault... just that one thing with lukas :P

    I don't think I want to mix painkillers and alcohol... I'll stay away from drinks next weekend...

    Of course I would say no! I would never hurt you like that! :O how can you think that of me! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly that's very irritating ! :S

    yeah right nothing is your fault ;) you know what I think of that ;)

    yeah but it kind of good to mix because then you don't have to drunk so much ;) haha

    how can I not think that, that's the qustion ;P hha

    ReplyDelete