Okay... so Tove took her time and decided that we should write this inlay together, so here we are :P
First of all we wanted to tell you about what we are going to do on Monday... we're going to continue with our "Hot Hunk Movie Marathon". We have allready watched:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2&3 - where the two sexy stars Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom has shown off their muscles and their skill with the blade.
2. Never Back Down - where Sean Faris and Cam Gigandet (HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR ABS????!!!) fight and there is alot of sweat, blood and tears! It's awesome!
3. Sleepover - Sean Faris again.... Hot as always and this time you just totally fall inlove with him!
4. She's the man - The first thing you see when she opens the door to the dorm is like the most perfect abs ever on like one of the hottest guys ever! Channing Tatum :D
And I (Madde) just have to say one thing... if you're not watching Supernatural on tv you are missing something huge!!!
just watch this ;)
Was I right or what!? ;) His name is Jared Padalecki and is like the hottest EVER!
Anyways.... We thought it could be a good plan to tell you a little about us.
My name is Madde, I'm the sex-freak in the family (if that is what we can call us...) I love ALL guys, except for the ugly ones... I love my guys, Jared and Johnny and they love me back although I sleep around...
+ I must say what all guys say, I'm like the hottest ever and an animal in bed ;)
I live with Tove in her "house" ;) so let's talk a little about her shall we....
My best friend in the whole world, Tove. She's a red-haired, beautiful girl with a thing for animals... She has alot of horses, dogs, cats and other stuff... I'm not really crazy about them...
She never goes anywhere without her guys Sean and Jensen, but I tell you what.. she sleeps around too ;)
Take a look at this and keep the faith. I would never let you down, just watch it and I swear you will get pleased ;)
See ya, I don't wanna be ya!
We love who we are allready ;)
Love Tove and Madde
January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hotties ;) hehe
ReplyDelete