Madde always threating to kille me I don't understand what's her problem is?! This time it was for a guy as usual! This time his name was Robert Pattinson, and yes madde he's yours I don't want him! I have check out an other guy ;) hehe
But like you maybe know I don't have on night stand with guys I don't really like that because that's not very nice to my boys because I would kill them if they did that!So The guy I was talking about just have to be eye candy ;)
Today I have just hang out with my sister Jessica, we just watched movies and talked about evreyting, we don't do that very often now, so it was nice I have miss that!
Then I when to the hourses for a while and madde yes I acually was with the horses you can ask them if you like, I don't think you will get an answer but you can always try ;)
Madde I haven't meet you today sees this morning, so I'm just going to tell you here instead. I meet your brother today when I was in the centrum. He said that he haven't got the time to call you get but he will, and Jonas was with him too and they was going to stay for a while here in stockholm if I undertstood them right.
Plz no more twilight in the next inlay because I'm geting a little tierd. Yes I love twilight too but you are addicted to it! it drives me crazy with all the twilight and I know when you get something in your head that you want to tell me about then you can tell me about the whole movie or book and you even don't care if I listen. But plz don't tell me what's happend in the secend, third or fourth book and plz no more twilight!

And I just Have to tell you all that friday evening got really wild! But we hade a lot of fun and a little to much to drink and madde hade a whole lot to drink!
I don't have anything more to write right now and tomorrow probably will hear from madde again!
Kisses
I don't have anything more to write right now and tomorrow probably will hear from madde again!
Kisses
good :D Robert <3
ReplyDeletewho is the guy!? you have to tell me!
Niklas is in sweden!???? what the... and he hasn't called me!
but I like twilight :] Okay I will try to not write about twilight :P is it oay if i talk about robert then? ;P
you really want's to know that huh? ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm not gonna tell you!
yes he is! it's weird!
good! yes but that depends how much! ;)