December 1, 2009

Dinner and Gifts!

Hey guys!

Well I can start telling you that Maja is still living here, which I think it's great she is an amazing kid and I love to getting to know her better :) But as Madde told you mum called Eddie for a few days ago and he picked up and he had told her that he and his wife of girlfriend or whatever had taken a vacation and was somewhere in Egypt and was going to be away for two or three weeks, and then mum got really angry and he just said that she had the key if she wanted to come home and then mum said that she couldn't take care of herself and said she could stay her, and Eddie didn't care about that, and mum told him that we where going also on a vacation in a week and Eddie just said that we could bring her if we wanted more trouble and then he hang up. We didn't tell Maja about that right the way because we wanted to discuss it first. Well anyway we also got a great suprise this morning, but let me start from the begning.

I woke up from someone knocking on our door and Jensen started to move too and I was lying on his cheast and he said tried come in, and My walked into the room and she had a mysterious smile on her face and she said " You have to come downstairs now. "
Jensen said tired " Why?" My said " You just have too, hurry!!" Then she left and I sign and Jensen kissed my hair and I looked up at him and he smiled a little and kissed my lips and then we slowly crawled up from bed and both of us but on a pair of softy pants and I stroke his bare abs and kissed him and said " You go, I will be there in a few sec. " he nodded and left and I walked over to Dennie who was all reday awake and I smiled and picked her up and kissed her and then we started to walked downstairs. When I walked down the stairs I saw Jensen hugging someone in the hallway and when he let go I saw who it was. I smiled and hurried myself down the stairs and I gave Dennie to Jensen and looked at Joshua and he smiled and I smiled back and throw my arms around his neck and he kissed my cheek and said " You look absoutly amazing like always. " I smiled and looked at him and said " Thanks, I have missed you!" He smiled and said " I have missed you too but no as much as Simon he talks about you every single day. " I laughed and said " He is so adorble and I miss him just as much. " Joshua smiled and said " So let me see my niece for the first time, I have been loning for this from the day I found out that you had given birth to the baby. " I smiled and Jensen walked over to Josh with the baby in his arms and he said " Let me introduce Dennie Ackles. " Josh smiled and stroke her cheek and said " She is so beautiful just like her mom. " I laughed and said " Stop with the suck up now!" He said " I'm serious, she is so cute! " And he started to talk to her and then mum and Johan walked into the hallway to see who had arrived and Jensen looked at mum and said " This is Toves mom Kristina, and her fiancé Johan. " Josh shocked there hands and he looked at mum and said " I can see where your daughther got her beauty from. " Mum just laughed and then Josh picked up a bouquet of flowers and a chocolate box and gave to mom and he smiled and said " To you, for beeing so kindly to let me stay here. " Mum smiled and gave him a hug and said " Thank you so sweeit of you. " Then he opend his bag and gave Johan a whiskey bottle and Johan smiled and said " Thanks man, I love it it's like the best whiskey ever. " Josh said " I know I love it too!" Then Jared and Madde walked downstairs and Jared gave him a hug and he said " So you finally arrived. " Josh smiled and Jensen said " You knew about thia?!" Jared laughed and said " Yeah I invited him, since your bride to be is going to have her dinner tonight with her brides mades we are going to have our dinner too, so suprise!" Jensen hit Jared shoulder playfully and laughed and I smiled and said " Josh there is someone I want you too meet, this is Madde my best friend and sister. " Josh smiled and shocked her hand and said " You are a lucky woman to have Tove as your best freind and I bet she is just as lucky. " Madde smiled and said " I really am she is amazing and I love her. " I smiled and hugged her and said " I love you too sweeit and I'm just as lucky. " She smiled and then Johan said " Maybe we should have a mutual breakfast to welcome on of our family memberes and get to know him. " Josh said " You don't have to make this much trouble for me. " Johan smiled and said " It's not trouble at all. " Josh said " In that case, can I help? " Johan said " Can you cook? " Josh laughed and looked at Jensen and said " I'm not as bad as my brother if that is what you mean. " Jensen just hit his arm and we all laughed and I said " I think I'm going to go and wake up Maja and see how she is doing. " Mum nodded and Josh said " Who is Maja? " I said " I let Jensen tell you. " He nodded and I walked upstairs.

I knocked on the door and she didn't answer so I opend the door and she had her head buried into the pillow and I could hear that she was crying. So I walked over to the
bed and lied down next to her and strok her back and said "What's wrong honey? " She slowly rolled around and looked at me and her cheeks was soaking wet from the tears and I said " You can talk to me if you want too, but just f you want too. " She looked away throw the window and then she said " I'm scared.. " I said " It's nothing wrong with that, I'm also scared about a lot of things. " She tured her head around and looked at me and said " What are you scared about? " I said " I'm scared of loosing Jensen, I'm scared of seeing people I love die, I'm scared of hurting the people I love, I'm scared that I'm a bad mom to be honest I have no idea what I'm doing.. I'm scared that my cancer will come back, I'm scared that that Dennie will die, I'm scared of droping her, I'm scared of getting married lie I said I'm scared of alot of things and that is okay. " Then she said " I'm just scared of three things.. that dad will hurt me maybe even kill me, that mom will leave again.. she left for a whole year without a world and then she came back again.. but what I'm most scared about is that you will leave me and this family.. " More tears rolled down her cheek and I took her hand and said " Whatever happends I will always be there I will never leave you I promise, and you know this is you family too and I know all of them love you very much and would help you in anyway. " She nodded and said " Just so you know you have nothing to be scared about beeing a bad mother to Dennie. You are an amazing mum and you will always be if you ar ethere for her when she needs you, and take care of her and love her that is all she will need. And you are doing that now and I bet you will always do that so you are an amazing mum. " I smiled and said " Thanks, that helped. " She smiled then she said " can I ask you something? " I nodded and she said " Why do you hate dad? " I sign and said " because he have done so much to hurt my family and myself. When I was around 14 he left in the middle of the night with no warning and I we didn't hear from his for years and when he finally called he thoght everything was going to be liek it use to and we was going to happy to talk to him which we wan't. Becouse when he left he hurt mom so much she was so sad and down for weeks I have never seen her like that and made me really pissed of and that he hurt me by leaving I was his daughther and he had two other kids here and I was so disappointed ta him and this year he have hurt my best friend so much and called er things he shouldn't and so on.. " She nodded and we lied there for a while and then I smiled and said " Are you ready to meet Jensens big brother? " She looked at me and smiled and said " Is he hot? " Then we laughed and I said " Yeah he is but not as Jensen. " She smiled and said " No one is so. " i said " Exatlly. " She gave me a hug and said " You are the best sister ever, your siblings must be sp happy to have you. " I looked at her and said " You are my sister too you know that right? " She smiled and said " I'm? You think of me as you sister? " I smiled and said " Of course I do sis. " she smiled and walked up from bed to get dressed in her clothes and I said " Do you want to borrow some clothes from me so you don't have to wear that another day. " She said " If you don't mind? " I smiled and said " Of course not, You are just as thin as I'm. I'm just taller and have a little more curves but otherwise. " She laughed and we walked into my room and into the closet and she just started with amazement and I said " Take whatever you want. " She said " You have a lot of clothes! " I laughed and said " Yeah to much, and I have even more shoes. " She smiled and we picked out what she was going to wear and when she had gotten dressed I asked if we could sitt down on the sofa and she nodded and sat down and I sat down next to her and looked at her and said " Mom talked to Eddie for a few days ago...and.." She countinued and said " And they have left right? On some trip. " I said " yeah..isn't not the first time they do that? " She said " No.. they can be there on day and gone another and then they can be away for like a month or so.. " I could feel how pissed off I started to get again and I said " How do you eat? How do you survive?" She said " I don't eat that much then.. mostly just in school.. " I said " I can't believe this!" Maja said " No one belive me so why should you...I'm just an idoit like always.. " She looked down and I gently took a grib on her chin and moved it up and she looked at me with sad eyes and I said " Honey of course I belive you, what I can't belive how your dad can treath you like this. You know you can talk to me about everything and I will never call you an idiot for something you say, promise. " A tear rolled down her cheek which I dried away with my hand and she said " You are the kindest and sweeitest person I have ever meet. " I laughed and said " Then you haven't seen my bad sides yet. " She laughed and then I said " Do you want to come with us to the seychelles? " She said " Don't worry I can be living alone at home I have done it before.. " I said " You are 11 you are not suppose to live alone so we are not living you alone that's for sure and I want you to come you are my sister. " She said " I don't have any money.. " I said " Dn't worry about that, all you have to deside is if you want to come or not? " She smiled and said " I would love to come with you. " I smiled and kissed her for head and said " Good." She smiled and I said " Shall we go downstairs to eat? " She nodded.

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen everyone was all reday siting at the table eating and Maja walked into the kitchen just a few seconds before me and when I walked in there Johan laughed and looked at Maja and said " I was so sure that Maja was Tove!" I laughed and so did everyone else, then mum walk over to us and she
looked at Maja and said " Sweety are you okay? " Maja smiled and said " Yes, I haven't been this happy for years and that is thanks to you and your family. " Mum smiled and looked at me and I smiled back and then she looked at both of us and she reach out her arms and said " Come her my redheads and give me a hug. " I smiled and she hugged both me and Maja and I kissde mums cheek and said " I love you. " She looked at me and said " I love you too honey. " Then she stroke Majas hair and said " And I love you. " Maja got a huge smile in her face and said " I love you too. " Mum smiled and kiss her hair and then we let go and I looked at Josh and said " This is Maja my little sister. " Joshua smiled and shoocked her head and said " Nice to meet you. " Maja just smiled and I walked over to Jensen who was holding Dennie and I gave him a long kiss and then I looked at Dennie and she was smilings o of course I smiled back and then she reach her hands up after me and I smiled and picked her up from Jensens arms and kissed her forhead and sat down next to Jensen with Dennie in my arms and she took a a grib with her tiny hand on the edge of my top and pulled it down I fast pulled it up again and laughed and said " Hey what do you think you are doing? " She just smiled and all the other laughed and I said " Be nice now, mommy needs to eat and then you can eat. " Then I heard Maddes voice and I looked up and she said " I can take her while you eat. " i smiled and walked over to Madde and lied Dennie in her arms and everyone looked at Madde like they where going to die of the suprise that had just happend, but no one said anything. I kissed Maddes cheek and stroke Dennie head and said " Be nice to aunt Madde now.. yeah sorry I can't say aunt that make you sound old. " Madde said " It dose, like i'm a hundred or something. " I said " Well mom sounds even worse if you ask me, I feel really old!" Then Krisen said " What do you think I feel then, grandma!" All the others laughed at us and we just told them to shut up. Jensen laughed and then he kissed my neck and whipserd said " But you are the sexiest mom alive! I just want to ripe your clothes off and become one with you!" I looked at him and smiled and said " Stop making me all worked up. " He smiled and kissed my cheek and he put his hand on my thigh and started to stroke it and then Jared laughed and said " Just so you know we have heard every word you guys just said, so please take that somewhere else. " Then we all laughed and I gave Jensen a kiss and Maja smiled and said " You must be the luckiest woman alive to kiss him. " Jensen laughed and I said " Yes I'm the luckiest woman alive, he makes me feel that way, and I love that and I love him. " Jensen took a grip of my chin and tured my head towards him and he looked at me and smiled and said " I love you too honey. " I smiled and he pressed his lips aginst mine and then he stroke my cheek and Maja said " You two are so cute together, I bet you two will be even cuter after you get married. " I smiled and said " Thanks Maja. " Then Jensen said smiling " Today it is exatlly a week intill we get married. " I sign and said " Thanks Jensen Ackles for destroying the moment of peace. " He just laughed and Joshua said " Tove I'm sure you will be such a beautiful bride. " Jared said " She really look amazing in her dress." I just sign and said " If we are going to talk about this I'm leaving. " Jared said " sorry. " I nodded and then mum looked at Maja and said " So since they hav ethere dinner tonight and Johan is working I thought maybe you and me could do something instead of just sitting here, what do you say? " Maja said " You don't have to, I can just sit in my room reading and not disturbing you. " Mum smiled and said " I know I don't have to but I want to, I would love haning out with you if you wouldn't mind? " Maja said " Sure I would love too.. i just that my parents never wants to hang out with us.. " Mom just said " So what do you want to do? Any ideas? " Maja shocked her head and mom said " Maybe we should go out and have dinner and then shop a little then maybe we can go on a spa and just relax and talk alittle? " Maja smiled and said " That sounds amazing. " Then looked at me and said " So what are you ladies going to do tonight? " I laughed and said " You think I'm going to tell you that?" He laughed and said " Probably not. " Then Jensen said " When is my groomsman last comeing here? " Jared smiled and said " we will be picking him up at six and then we are going directlt to the dinner.. but he have to go back home again before the wedding because he has some meeting. " Jensen said " i can't wait to meet him." Jared said " Me neither!" Josh looked at Maja and said " So is miss.. is your name Alexandersson? " Maja nodded and Josh said " So is miss Alexandersson are you also going to the wedding? " Maja nodded and mum said " About that we need to talk to her school about that, and I guess that we are going to need a sign paper from Eddie that she can come or he needs to talk to the teacher. " I said " I can go with her tomorrow and talk to the teacher and ... I can call Eddie.. " Madde said " I can come with you, i want to hang out with my sisters. " Maja looked at her shy and smiled, I think that Maja is a little scared or smething for Madde because she always get so shy around her, so it's good that they hand out. Mom said " It can also be a problem if the teach think that you can't handle beeing away from school with homework and those things. " Maja said " I don't think that will be a problem.. I'm kind of ahead of everyone else in my class. " Madde sign and said " I do understand that you are sisters, because Tove was just the same... " I laughed and said " Madde why dose that sound so bad? " She said " Because kids who is that smart is always mean!" I laughed and said " Was I mean?" She said " Yeah! You never let me look at you paper unders teasts!" I laughed and said " You mean cheating? " She said " No!" I said " So what do you call it? " She tought for a while and said " I call it a favour. " I just laughed at her and then Madde looked at Dennie insted and they where so cute and Madde smiled when she looked at her which made me smile too. We sat there for a while talking then My walked over to Maja and said " Can't yo play with me? " I said " You can say no if you like. " Maja said " No I want too. " My smiled and throw her arms around Maja and said " Thank you! " Then she took Majas hand and they went upstairs.

After breakfast Joshua and Jensen sat down in the livingroom to talk and Josh was holding Dennie so I walked upstairs to get dressed, I walked into the closet and got undressed and put on my bra and a pair of pantis and then I heard the door opend up and I thought it was Jensen so I smiled and walked into the room again but this time
really sexy and I said " jensen come here and ripe my clotes of you just like you wanted. Grr" Then I looked up and saw Madde there and she just throw herself on the bed laughing and I brust out laughing too and I lied down on the bed together with her and we just laughed and laughed and laughed. When we had calmed down I sat up on the bed and was just on my way to get up to go and get dressed when Madde grabbed my hand and she looked at me and said " You are so sexy and beautiful I hope you know that. " I shocked my head and said " Yeah whatever.. " Madde sign and said " You should know, you are gourgous!" I sign and said " I don't have that good self-confidence to ever believ that about myself. " Madde said " You know if you would deside to have that self- confidence and think that you are the sexiest woman in the world then everyone else would think that too, believe in yourself honey. " I just shocked my head and Madde said " The only good thing that you don't believe that about yourself is that it would be so much harder for me to get all the hot guys because then I would had competion. " I just pulled my arm back and walked into the closet and got dressed and then I walked out of there and sat down on the bed and said " What do you want to talk about? " Madde said " It feels like Maja don't like me.. " I said " Honey I don't think that is the problem I think she is scared of you and she dosn't know you. " Madde said " Why is she scared? " I said " I think it can be because you got so angry about Eddie the otherday.. and like I said she don't know you and she is a sweeit shy girl which is scared of people abandon her all the time. " Madde said " I want her to like me.. " I said " Maybe you and her should go on a drive in your car tomorrow since she love cars. " Madde said " That is a good Idea to let her meet my baby. " I just shockedmy head and laughed and then I sat down next t her and said " Don't worry everything will be okay. And thanks for trying again with Dennie it means so much to me." She gave me a hug and said " I hope you are right.. and of course anything for you. " I smiled and said " I love you honey and you really mean so much for me. " She said " I love you too sweety and so do you. " Then it knocked on the door and I said come in and Zara opend the door and steped in she walked over to us and gave me and Madde a hug and she sat down and she said " I'm really looking forward to our dinner tonight. " I smiled and said " Good. So what is Nicky going to do tonight then? " Zara said " Do you really care about that? " I sign and said " Not really, I just want to be nice. " Zara laughed and said " He and Niklas is going to have a big manly night at our house since Nicky needs to take care of the kids." Maded laughed and said " And what are they going to do? " Zara said " You asking me that? I have no idea! Maybe drink beer.. " Madde countinued and said " And watch sport.. " I laughed a said " And watch porn.. " Then all three of us brust out laughing and I said " What's up with guys and porn?!" Madde said " I have no idea it's just weird to see someone else have sex!" Zara said " I know it's gross, I can't believe guys get's tured on by that!" Then Madde laughed and said " Do Nicky also watch porn? " Zara laugehd and said " Yes he dose! He isn't a god of whatever you think he is. " Madde laughed and said " How often? " zara laughed and said " I don't know because he refuses to answer that qustion, so I bet it's alot! And I have to say it happends now and then that I walked in on him when he is watching. " We all laughed and Madde said " I'm going to get it out of him how much!" Zara said " When you do tell me!" Madde laughed and said " Sure thing girlfriend!" Then they laughed and I said " Someday soon can't we just burn there porn and make a nice fire?!" Zara said " I'm on!" Madde said " Me too!" Then we just laughed and I said " I was serious. " Zara and Madde said " So where we. " I laughed and said " Great then we have agreement. " Then we lauged and when we had calmed down Zara said " I meet Maja, she seems like a sweeit girl, and she just lookes so alike you it's crazy!" I laughed and said " I know It's scary! But you and Kim is almost even more scarier because she lookes exatlly like you just younger! " Zara said " I know that is also scary. And you know if Maja want a friend to hang out with she can always come and visit kim it's just a year apart. " I smiled and said " Yeah that would be a good idea I think. " Then we heard Nickys voice from downstairs and he called after Zara and Madde said " Is Nicky here? " Zara nooded and said " yeah he was going to talk to Jared and Jensen, but now I have to go and get ready see you later ladies. " She gave us a hug and left and Madde walked back to her room.

I started to get ready for the night and after 3 hours I was finally done and I looked okay, so I walked downstairs and Madde was of course wating on me and the
gusy was just going to leave so I smiled and gave Jensen a kiss and said " I love you so much. " He smiled and said " I love you too baby. " Then he kissed me again and then Jared garbbed his arm and said " Let's go Jensen, you can kiss her tomorrow! " Then they left and me and Madde said goodbye to the rest of the family and it was so hard leaving dennie I kissed her and said " I love you so mcuh sweeit. " She just looked at me and smiled and then Madde grabbed my arm and said " Tove let's go we are all reday late. " I sign and followed her out to the limo and we sat down and we picked up Sara first and she hugged us and she looked great and then teh other Zara which also looked great. We started to drink champagne in the limo and we had a great time laughing and talking and then we arrived at the resturant and we had a privet room and it was cozy. We order a bottle of red wine and Madde a bottle with white wine and we started to drink and look at the menu. When we had order Madde said " when do we get our giftes? " I laughed and said " You are like a three year old. " Then everyone laughed and Madde said " No I'm not I just like giftes" Then we laughed again and then Zara said " When in hell is we going to buy all the christmas presents? " I said " I have no idea!" Sara said " And I have no idea what to buy Niklas!" Zara laughed and said " porn!" Then me, Madde and Zara started to laugh really much and Sara asked where that came from and Madde said " We talked about guys and there habit to watch porn and we decied to burn it all when we get home!" Sara laughed and said " I'm so in, let's burn it!" Then we laughed agian and then teh food arrived and we started to eat and we order in another bottle of wine and a few drinks and all of us started to get pretty drunk. So after the eating I decied that it was time for the giftes and Madde had a huge smile on her face and I had put all the gifts in three beautiful bags. Maddes bag was a black bag with a red bow on it, Zara was also black but with a pink bow and Saras was black with a purpul bow. Madde smiled and said " Can we opend? " I lauged and said " Why not, but you can do it together because it's sometimes the same things. " They nodded and I had put every gift in diffrents boxes so they carefully took all the boxes out from the bad and they desided to opend a box and there it was a necklace, earings and ring in white gold with Shapphires and dimonds and all of them had gotten diffrent onec of course that I had choosed of what I know they would like and I was right they loved it. Then they opend another box and it was a empty parfym bottle and all three of them looked at me like I was insane and I just started to laugh and then Madde said " Tpve haven't your forgot anything? " I laughed and said " No. " Sara said " You gave us an empty bottle? " I laughed even more and then I said " No do you guys really think I would do that? " Zara said " No, but you did. " I laughed and said " No i didn't. Because when we are at the seychelles we are going to go on a little trip together and make our own parfum, and we get to decide everything about it, every smell that we think will make our men crazy!" Then all of the laughed and Sara said " I can't belive we thought it was just a empty bottle!" Then we laughed and then Madde said " But it will be so much fun to make your own parfym!" Zara laughed and said " Then we can make Nicky all crazy and teas him a little. " Madde and Zara laughed and they decied to opend anothet box where it was a a massage oil bottle and Zara laughed and said " What's up with this now? " I said " Also a gift in the seychelles, we are going to speand a whole day on the most exclusive and exspensive outdoors spa down there and it will be great! " Madde smiled and said " That's a great gift exatlly what I need, they probably have so much better spas down there. " I smiled and said " Another great thing about the spa is when they send me information about the spa they send picturs off all the masseurs there and all of the other people, and everymasseur was guys and not just any guys they had really great abs and arms.." I could see how they all was smiling and Sara laughed and said " Now it got a little hot here. " We laughed and Madde said " After this we should go out and found ourself some guys. " I laughed and said " We have to see about that. Countinue opening now. " Then they opend one of the biggest boxs and in there it was a brown box made of wood and I told them to opend it and there it was alot of chocolate! It is my favorit chocolate it's like every flaover you can find and almost everyone taste amazing! Then they had one gift left which was in a pretty big box and I brust out laughing and they hand't even opend it yet and they looked at me confused and Sara said " Do we dare opend thi? " Madde said " I know.. she is scarying me. " I laughed and told them to opend it and they did and when they say what it was they just brust out laughing and we sat there lauging for a long while! :P hahah I bet you want to know what it was :P haha It was a shake weighter it's a work out thing and it's kind of special :P And you really don't need a shake weigther to train those mucels anyway you can just use a guy too but it's goes faster to built muscels with this I think :P haha You use it and shake it and it is like you are jacking of a guy it's kind of the same thing and it's totally crazy workout thing but we are a little crazy that's why I thought it wa sgoing to be a great gift :P And as you know all of us use those muscels pretty often ;P haha They started to shake it and they where laughing too and Zara laughed and said " This is like hard work, I can all reday feel it! " Then we laughed even more and we just sat there laughing at them. When we had calmed down I said " I know I'm suppose to thank you guys for everything you have done for the wedding, but since I really really don't want to get married I'm not going to do that. Instead I'm just going to say thank you guys for being such amazing women and friends and sisters that I love. I know I always can count on you, I love you guys. " All three of the stood up and Madde gave me a long hug and kiss on the cheek and said " I love you to honey and thanks for all this amazing and weird gifts. " I said " I love you too and no problem. " Zara gave me a hug and said thanks and so did Sara and then we just talked and laughed and had fun with the shake weighther for hours and we are still here on the resturant and I desied to blogg on my iphone so I'm still sitting here with my amazing friends talkinag drinking, and they are talking about going out now or something else so I just have to see what happends.

Well now I'm going to wrapp this up and see what our next step is, and mayeb Madde will tell you about that and about the talk to the teach her.
Well I hope you all have a great night because I will with my best freinds :D
So see ya!
Kissed from a drunk Tove! :P

2 comments:

  1. Eddie can go and screw himself and kill himsefl!! I swear to god that if he dies I will laugh myself to death and thank God that he is gone! But i don't want him to die because then he'll be getting away to easy! I wish someone could kidnap him and torture him until he dies of old age!

    hahah talk about a suck up :P but a real sweetheart to give Krisen flowers and chocolat :)
    it was really nice to meet him and Jared is one sneeky man :P hhahahhaha I think anyone except Sara nad I are better then Jensen in the kitchen :P hahaha

    I can't believe parents can do that to a young kid... I guess I know how it feels almost. Poor girl. I'm never going to leave her, she is my sister and she is a part of this family now and i love my family.
    She is right, you are an amazing mother and dennie loves you.
    All she needs to know is that Eddie is a fucking dickhead who can never do anything right!
    ahahha she is 11 and already asks if someone is hot? :P She is so not like you when you were her age :P hahaha
    I'm glad she'll come with us and I want her to move to us. I won't let eddie hurt her again, no one hurts my family.

    it's crazy how alike you two are :P
    ahhahahahha she's hungry, you have to feed your baby tove :P I'm so happy that no one said anything.. I can't deal with people making a big thing out of it. And don't say aunt to me. :P
    haha grandma :P awesome! :P
    I don't think you and jensne knows how to whisper because we could hear every word you said to each other :P
    I'm glad krisen and Maja will hang out, then she will understand how it feels to have a real mum.
    I want to meet misha too!! :D
    Please let me talk to eddie! I'm going to tell him what I feel about him!!
    I can't believe I was so nice to you in school when you never did anything for me :P

    hahahahha that was soooo funny!! :P I was thinking of throwing myself over you but I didn't :P ahahhahaha
    what I said there, I mean it. You are so beautiful and sexy and if you starts to believe in yourself I'm going to have to work harder to keep my men.
    why do you always shook your head when I talk about my baby? you're mean!
    hahahahha we really have to burn all their porn!! they are going to be totally upset with us but why give a damn! We aren't going to have to put up with them watching porn when they have us! :P hhahaha
    And I'm so going to get that out of Nicky :P one way or the other :P hahahha
    I wonder what Nicky was going to talk to jared and jensen about...

    you guys need to be away from each other more :P ahhaha you're drivning me mad and I feel sick when I see you cuddle all the time :P
    Gifts gifts gifts :D ahaha
    I loved the jewlry! :D thank you so much! :D
    And to make our own perfume!! It's going to be so much fun and then to tease Nicky and Jared! Awesome! :D hahaha
    I love you!! Spa and sexy hunk men!?`Awesome!! :D You're the best :D
    And you know I love chocolat so that was just amazing, I'm going to eat it as comfort food on the plane to the seychells :P hahaha
    I LOVED THE SHAKE WEIGHT!! hahaha that's awesome :P Not that it helps so much becuase my muscles are pretty fit there but still :P Awesome! :P hahahha
    I love you so much honey and thank you for the gifts, they are amazing :D Now I just hope you'll like my wedding gifts for you and jensen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I seriously pray for him to kill himself!! He is such a dick!! Yeah so would laughed myself to death! But yeah you ar eright he dosn't desrev to die, life his harder then death!! Yeah let's ask Tommy and sven-åke!!!

    hahah yeah I know but the whole Ackles family is like that :P haha
    yeah I know he is so sweeit :) Jensen and him and kind of alike each other in that way :) Good, I have missed him alot and there whole family :) And yes jared is really snecky :P haha
    hah oh yeah so true ;P

    me neither.. I can barely leave Dennie so I have no idea how anyone can do that.
    I feel so bad for her.. I'm glad to her that but I think she should know that she have us and that we will always be here. I love our family too.
    You think? Thanks.. it still feels like I'm a horrbile mom but I'm doing my best and it helpes when you tell me that I'm a good mom, I hope she loves me,because i love her so much.
    Yeah but remeber that he is her dad and she loves him, just as you love your mom..
    hahaha oh yeah she so is a member of this family :P haha yeah I know then I wouldn't even look at a guy :P
    Me too.. I really hope she move here.. and if mom don't want that I can take care of her I wouldn't mind.
    Yeah if he dose I will kill him or so smuch worse!

    hahah I know it's kind of scary :P
    ha ha really funny, I just think she like my boobs :P haha
    I know and that's why no one said anything I think :P I won't, but I have to say to be called mum is so much worse :P
    haha yeah she will kill you if you call her that :P
    apprently not :P
    I'm so thankful that mum is doing this, she is amazing and yeah hope Maja understands how a family is suppose to be.
    so do I!
    No please let me do it.. but you will probaly not listen..
    so you mean you should have been mean to me as everyone else just because I didn't let you cheat? :P

    yeah it was but kind of embarrassing too :P haha then I would have been suprised :P
    I know you mean it, but it isne't just that easy to belive in myself I wish it was but it's don't.
    why do you think stupid? :P hah
    we have to sdo it so funny :P haha exatlly!
    yeah you do that aslong as you don't do something you shouldn't..
    me to..

    we are away from ecah other to much if you ask us :P well bad for you then yo just have to be mad! :P
    you are sick :P
    I knew you would like it :P
    haha you and your guys :P
    Oh yeah awesome Grr ;) I know I'm :P haha
    yeah you do that :P haha
    I knwo it's amazing and funny at the same time :P I can imadgen they are but still :P Oh yeah awesome :P
    aww I love you to sweeity and no problem :) yeah so do I but don't remind me of that day..

    ReplyDelete