I'm so sorry that I didn't blogg yesterday!!! I totally forgot and then when I shut the computer down I remebered.... FUCK... anyway, I'm blogging today insted :)
I just have to say that I hate being sick richt now! The doctor told me that I should not have sex because the wound wouldn't heal as fast plus he said it would hurt like hell, and I'm not really a masochist (only sometimes in bed) so I think I'll skip having sex untill it is healed...
But now I havn't had sex in 2.5 weeks!!! I'm having really bad abstinence for sex!!! This is so not like me, I think this is the longest I have gone without sex.... It just feels so wrong :S
Okay I should talk about other stuff than just sex in this inlay to, shouldn't I?
Maybe you'd like to hear a little more about Lukas and me. We have been hanging out today aswell, and it was really nice. We went out for a walk today too and we talked alot like last time. It just one problem, the more I hang out with him the more I think my feelings for him is returning... That is a big problem! I can't hurt Jared and/or Johnny like that and if I break-up with one of the boys and take Luke insted, what if we only can be together for like a week and then we start fighting again. It's not going to work out, I know that.
No! you know what! I'm going to diss my feelings for Luke and I'm going to be with Jared and Johnny. Yeah, that sounds good :) I'm proud of myself. :)
So this evening I have been trying to fix a new background to the blogg but it won't work!!!! I'm going nuts over here!!!
Isn't this pretty?
And this?
I have to tell you that I'm getting a bit tired of Tove, she is so fucking angry all the time! OKAY I know it's because she is sick but I don't think that is a good enough reason to be a real fucking BITCH to everybody, her mother and father but most importently HER BEST FRIEND!!! and her boyfriends and my boyfriends and the rest of the people over here, every single day! Pull yourself together woman!!!
We or most I got an awesome suprise today! Criss came over from Las Vegas!!! I just couldn't help myself, I just ran into his arms and kissed him like crazy!! I just love that man!! He is awesome in b......... Oh sorry, I said I wouldn't talk anymore about sex :P
We have been watching movies all day and been talking! I haven't seen him since last summer, I've missed him alot!
speaking of the angels, he is calling for me. ;) he wan't me to come and play a game with him and the rest of the guys :) I guess I should go :P
Tove will blogg tomorrow and I will hopefully blogg on saturday :D
Take care
Love
Madde

I feel sorry for you... not! You will survibe I promis and maybe it wasen't the best time angel showed up if you know what I mean! But It you not haveing sex has it benefit to because then you are not going to do anything with lukas and taht's good.
ReplyDeleteThe backgrounds where amizing!! yeah I like the first on too :)
well wait to have cancer and see how you feel!!! then we can talk about it!!!
I know! he should have comed like next week or something :P
ReplyDeletehaha yeah!" and that is very good! I don't want anything to happen with Luke!
Thank you love! :D
Yeah but you don't have to be such a bitch! not to me anyway! plz!
yeah he should!
ReplyDeletenp :D
I can try but I'm not promies anything!
Yeah!
ReplyDelete:)
plz, just try, that is all I ask