February 28, 2009

Gay...

YO!

So I supposed you are wondering why the inlays name is Gay... :P well it's because Mark, Shane and Kian is here and Mark is gay.

Anyway let me take this from the beginging...

A few, or rather 10 years ago, then me and Tove were around 13-14 years of age I loved Westlife and were driving Tove mad with all my Westlife listening... I was listening to them like everyday, 20 minutes a day at least. And then things changed, you know. I grew up and wanted to be the cool girl who liked Rock and R&B and
pop and stuff like that and not "Boyband"music. So I put the boys on the shelf and listened to everything I said earlier.

But then Toves sister Sara and her friend Zara met Westlife and started to date Brian and Nicky, and you can just imagine how jealous I was then. I, who had always thought Brian and Nicky were like the cutest ever, never got a chance to see if they liked me... It was like hell! But anyway I started to listen to them again alittle bit and got to hang out with Brian and Nicky alot when they wheren't on tour. Then Brian quit the band and tryed on a solo career, which didn't go so well. Okay, now I'm sailing away again. Back to the subject.

So... last night we got a surprise visit from Mark, Kian and Shane!! I was just so
happy then because my teenage dream came true! Anyway, me and Mark just klicked... we just started talking and he understood me so well and I understood him so well. It's such a shame that he is gay but I guess that is why we got eath other so well.

I wonder why that is, why do girls love gay guys?...
Is it because they see the world from two different perspectives, like the girl side and the boys side of view?... I mean, they know how it feels to get hurt by a guy and to fall in love with a guy and at the same time they know how that guy is thinking... it's just so wierd. If I were a guy I would be gay.


I accually think that Jared, Johnny and Rob got jealous because I was hanging out with mark all day and night, talking and laughing. but it was so great. I felt so free, to be able to talk about everything and nothing to a total stanger which mark is to me, but not anymore. :) He and the rest of the guys are staying till the end of the week before they are going back to Ireland. Spreaking of... I LOVE IRELAND!! or I love both the country and the way they speak! I was so breathtaken when Mark was talking because he has this really beautiful deep voice and along with that amazingly hot irish accent, I just melted. I can sit and listen to that for like hours. :)

Oh, maybe I shouldn't talk about mark and the rest of the guys so much. I think that is all I ever have to say. I only write about guys in my inlays while Tove is writning about all sorts of stuff... I wonder what I can write about. Oh!! I got a call from my father yesterday! just out of the blue! crazy. Anyway he was wondering if he could meet me but, I mean, I havn't seen the man in like years and he moved away when I moved in with Tove and her family so... I said I had to think about it and I supposed I want Nic to come with me. I never got along so well with my dad and he sort of freaked me out sometimes especially when he had been drinking. I just need to call Nic and ask if he want's to meet dad which I doubt because how things ended up between them. But if nic won't come with me I won't go eather...
God why does life need to be so difficult sometimes?

Do you guys want to know what has happened today? haha who am I kidding of course you want to :P

Me and Tove mad the decision of bathing a few dogs... so we put on our bikinies because we didn't want to get wet and because with me and Tove in the shower things can happen ;P OMG what are you thinking about!!! Shame on you!! I meant that we aim the water jet at eath other insted of the dogs!... *shakes my head* :P
So, like I said we took on our bikines and called for two of the dogs, Pontus and Coffee. We started to shampoo them and then all of the sudden I'm soaked, I looked over my shoulder and saw Tove with like the biggest grin on her face and with the faucet aimed straight at me! So i turned around and then it was a full on war in the bathroom. All of the sudden the door flyes open and all the guys in the house
(Jared, Johnny, Jensen, Mark, Shane, Robert, Kellan, Nicky, Brian and Kian) is standing in the doorway looking at us with, at first, worried eyes (because they heard us scream) and then that worry changed into naughty look and all of them got in and closed the door behind them and then the war started up again! It was so much fun!

After we all got out of the bathroom we changed clothes and lyed down in the sofa to watch some tv and it was so cozy. I was sitting between jared and Johnny and Mark sat down infront of me on the floor so I took the liberty of playing and running my fingers through his hair. It was so nice :)

So I guess I can say it has been a good day today :) Hanging out with everyone I love and then got to know mark alittle bit more. He is such an amazing person.

I have to go now. I was only going to write a short inlay but it got pretty love :P
I'm gonna hang out with Mark alittle bit more and then I'm going to bed. :)
Tove will write tomorrow :)
Take care
Love
Madde

Ps. Look how hot they are now! just remeber all of them are allready taken ;P... to bad ;) Ds.

5 comments:

  1. SISTEr!!!!! HWLLO!!! :P

    made rob is always jealous! :P

    life isen't easy especially when fathers involved in it...
    do you really want to meat him?

    Even Iwas thinking dirty and I even new what was going to happend ;) So I just wounder what evreone else thought about ;)

    Yeah It was a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh what the hell :P

    yeah I know but anyway :P

    no I know... I'm not sure, I meen it my dad but at the same time you know how he can be... If Nic will come with I'll go but if not... then i won't

    hahahah yeah I know!! dirty people are reading this blog! ;P

    it was a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sister yeah yeah :P

    I don't really think nic wants to.
    But do you know what he wants?

    oh yeah :P hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. :P

    no I don't think nic wants either...
    I have no idea...

    yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay,it's just weird after all this years!

    ReplyDelete