Tomorrow it's friday again, yay, so that means that it's Thursday today.
Today I have been and Madde with Rob and Kellan. We were on our in-glazed balcony we where cuddlying together, or anyway Madde and Kellen where they sat and held each other. It looked so nice, then I did actually miss Sean and Jensen a little bit. But I could read Madde thoughts while we sat there, she looked at kellan and tried to make contact with him and get him to hold me too, but it diden't go good, because when she saw me she understood I had understod what she was up to, so she had no other choice then to stop up with that nonsense.

well anyway me and madde was interested in going out this weekend, because I can drink so much I want this weekend, yay, because I'm going on my next treatment on Tuesday, so we
finally convinced the guys to come with us. So on Saturday it will first be themovie night and then the booze;) I will drink too much, because it has gone by such a long time seens I drak the last time, so then I'm not going to need so much to drink ,so that's positive because then i don't have to spend so much money on alcohol that is good ;)
Otherwise you always get served up drinks of strangers, but I useally don't accept those drinks because it feels like they want something in return, if you know what I mean. ;P
About my car who got destroyed in the fire, I have decided to not buy a new car right now, because I almost never uses it, feels like a stupid idea to spend money on it then.
I know that madde will try to convince me, we will see who that go ;)
Madde has been a very good mood today, I imagine that it has something to do with Madde and Kellan in a bed... ;)
What am I saying Kellan!! I mean ofcours Madde and ROB in a bed!
But I actually do not know if it is so, I'm only guessing because they saw even more in love and cute today :)
finally convinced the guys to come with us. So on Saturday it will first be themovie night and then the booze;) I will drink too much, because it has gone by such a long time seens I drak the last time, so then I'm not going to need so much to drink ,so that's positive because then i don't have to spend so much money on alcohol that is good ;)Otherwise you always get served up drinks of strangers, but I useally don't accept those drinks because it feels like they want something in return, if you know what I mean. ;P
About my car who got destroyed in the fire, I have decided to not buy a new car right now, because I almost never uses it, feels like a stupid idea to spend money on it then.
I know that madde will try to convince me, we will see who that go ;)
Madde has been a very good mood today, I imagine that it has something to do with Madde and Kellan in a bed... ;)
What am I saying Kellan!! I mean ofcours Madde and ROB in a bed!
But I actually do not know if it is so, I'm only guessing because they saw even more in love and cute today :)
But I have probly right, because I know madde and I know that she addicted to sex, and now when Johnny and Jared Is gone she need some one else ;P
About that fire again or acually about those firefighters, you all know that madde got a numer from one of them and se left her number too, so he called today and asked if she wanted to meat him tonight, and ofcourse she said yes, she can't say no to a firefighter right ;) So tonight she are going on a date or a booty call or what ever you want to call it ;)
But he was kind of hot in he's uniform so i can just imagen how he will look with out it ;)
With he's big muscles and he's big*beep* ;) just kiding otherwise I will start sounding like madde ;P hahaha

As you may have notice we always wright embarrassing things about each others ;P
Because I don't want people to know what I have done of course, that's embarrassing :P so then we have to tell on each other instead, otherwise you would not find out anything at all about us, or not me anyway, Madde would probably, however, tell you about herself to a certain point anyway ;P she like's to talk aout herself, like I have said before she's sometimes a little self-absorbed, but when you need her she is always there for you so that's great :)
Like now when I'm sick she is always there for me ( except when we was fighting) and when I'm fighting with Sean and Jensen she always supports me if she is not yelling at them, so she is just amzing :)
But when I think about I think that she had never had a fight with her boyfreinds, which is also kind of amzing. And I don't really get that because we fight very often so that's weird.
But after she has dumped or got dumped ( which dosen't happend so often ) then her and the guy usually hate each other and never speak with each other again.
while I'am the opposite, because I am still really good friends with my exes,except from Tim.
But I fight wíth them mean while we are togehter. So that's kind of weird....
Well this morning I when for a walk with Lukas and Tobbe and we decided that we where going to hang out to night and Rob and Kellan too, so It's just me and the guys, because madde are going on her "date" or whatever.
Anyway we haven't decided what to get but the guys wanted to drink beer and play Truth or Dare the evil version.
It can be qustions like, take of all of you clothes so you just have underwear on and rub yourself in with oil so sexy you can and a truth can sound like this, describe in words how you do when
you masturbate. And even worsed things then that, but I think I need to drink a little first ;) hahah but I don't think Jensen and Sean would be so happy If they knew about this, so don't tell them, shhhh ;P
you masturbate. And even worsed things then that, but I think I need to drink a little first ;) hahah but I don't think Jensen and Sean would be so happy If they knew about this, so don't tell them, shhhh ;POften is Madde the wildest of us, but sometimes I get a little wild myself;P
We will see if madde make it home so she can join us after a while too or if it will only be me and the guys ;) but I like guys so that's okay ;) haha
Well right now Madde are geting ready and she needs some help, so now I have to go and help her and continue eating my Ben & Jerry ice cream, the best Ice cream ever! :D so tomorrow Madde will blogg and maybe tell you how the evening went for all of us ;P
See ya
Love Tove
yeah well rob is amazing but i don't know...
ReplyDeletemy firefightr :] lovley ;)
Love you honey!
I'm going to play too ;)
yeah he's hot ;)
ReplyDeletelove you too!
Yes you will ;)
yeah he is but so is johnny and I love him :) but I can always have rob as my friend with benefits ;)
ReplyDelete:)
oyeah ;)
yes If he agrees to that
ReplyDeletehaha he will, trust me ;)
ReplyDeletehow are you going to convince him? :P
ReplyDeleteyou don't wanna know ;)
ReplyDeleteno maybe not ;)
ReplyDeletex-rated ;)
hahah you can almost guess right? ;P
ReplyDeleteI don't want to guess because then I have to think about it and then I get pictures in my head.... ;)
ReplyDeletehaha I see ;P well then don't think about it ;P
ReplyDeleteNo I'm not! :P
ReplyDeleteyes u are. ;)
ReplyDeletedo you really want me to?
ReplyDeletebecaus ethen I would Imagen you naked!
hahah u imagen right ;P
ReplyDeleteyes do you really want me to do that?! :P
ReplyDeletehaha if you want to, it's up to you ;P
ReplyDeletehaha I dob't want to!
ReplyDeleteokay fine ;P
ReplyDeleteyes :P
ReplyDelete