February 15, 2009

Surprises on Valentine's day!

Hello!
As you all know it was Valentine's Day yesterday, we hade the best valentine's day ever, even though someone was a little bit hung over, but unfortunately the evening diden't end as good as it had starting for some of us.
Valentine's Day Graphics

But anyway I will start from the beging of the story.
I started to get ready around six a clock since I need so much time in comparison with Madde who needs only 45 minutes. But it is only because she is a natural beauty and does not need to fix herself so much to compare with someone else, for example me.
But anyway, our men had said that we should dress ourselves in a beautiful dress for that would be suitable for their plans, so we did what they said.

I wore a beautiful red dress without shoulder straps who ended at the knees and a pair of black pumps and a handbag, I'm to tierd to describe in detail, just so you know.
anyway,Madde was also wearing a red dress, but MUCH shorter and even more cleavage as if it was not everything, so she had a surprise for her boys. oh she will kill me for saying this, but it is madde we are talking about so you all know that she is a little crazy so maybe you are not going to be that suprised of what I'm going to tell you guys.
I can say that both Jared and Johnny LOVED it!
Madde don't kill me! Well, here goes, she had no underwear on, at all! And she had an extremely short dress, then you can figure all out by yourself. Like I said it's madde.

well back to the guys planes for the evening.
After we got ready we went outside and there was our men who was waiting for us. There was
also a red limosin waiting for us. We walked towards the guys and when we came really close to them they kissed us, and we got a big bouquet of red roses, they were absolutely wonderful and they where the biggest red roserna I have ever seen. Then we got in the limo and when it started to roll, then the guys took up a champagne bottle, so we drank a little and toasted a little and then we cuddling a lot before we arrived at my and maddes favorite restaurant.


We went into the restaurants that were already many couples there celebrating the love for each other. But when Madde went through the door into restaurant then ALL males glances at her. I can say that their girlfriends/wives wheren't very happy then, which I understand, and they were not subtle either, they actually stare at her like she was the moste beautiful they had ever seen. Which madde diden't have anything against because she loves to be in the centrum.


Well back to the dinner, We sat ourselves at a beautiful table with lots of candles and red rose-leaf spread over white table cloth, very romatic. We ordered food and wine, then we talked about all sorts of things like always then we order dessert, it was amazingly good. But I feelt horrible against the guys who had fixed the best luxury dinner and then I coulden't eat so much because of my poor appetite. But otherwise it was wounderful.
we stayed at the restaurant for many hours, and maddes admirers was still looking at her from time to time, thet should just have know that she wheren't wear any underwear, then they probly would had a heart attack right there at the table. haha ;)

In the red limosinen on the way home was both Johnny and Jared all over Madde, I think seriously that they could have had sex while we were there if I haden't stopped them, for no one
was sober either, okay I was but no one else. So Madde even suggested that we would have sex together, my guys and her guys and ofcours me and her. If my guys got to decide then they would of say yes to the offer, but unfortunately for them I decided. But I realized that Johnny and Jared would be all over Madde at once when we left the restaurants, because the whole time while we were there, they where touching her, if you know what I mean!

When we got home, Madde, Jared and Johnny went to the bedroom immediately!
Now the bad part is coming.
Both Sean and Jensen wanted to have sex when we got up to our bedroom. But diden't because like I have said to you guys that I don't have any sex lust right now, but Jensen and Sean don't get that. So we got in a fight about sex. They said that I was only thing about myself and not there needs and many other things like that, so that really pissed me of so left them in our bedroom and went to guestroom where Tobbe sleeps now. So I crawled down under the cover next to him. I think he got a bit shocked to see me there, but I really needed someone to talk to
and since madde was busy then I choosed Tobbe instead.
So we talked all night long about me and my sickness, about Sean and jensen and who it was when we where together. It was acutally kind of nice and even a little cozy, he was just really sweeit to talk to and he was really understanding about evreything. I hade forget that about him, he was like this when we where married to, that was great. He's a great man I don't understand how he can be singel. He's absolutely handsome, he's kind and considerate and a very good listener, he's just wonderful. He should have women around him all the time that wants him, he had that when I was togheter with him anyway, so I don't get it how he can be single, he is real a catch!
I think I'm acually going to miss him when he goes home, I hope he will stay for a while now when we are starting beeing friends again.

So this morning when I woke up after a few hours of sleep in Tobbes bed I went downstairs. Sean and Jensen where allready up, so they asked where I had sleeped, and I told then the truth it was apparently not that smart because then they got the idea that I had sex with Tobbe instead of them. Which is not true at all because I diden't have sex with anyone this night, but they are not listening to that, because they think they know best and that they are right all the time, so now we are even more upset with each other.
and it diden't go any better when Tobbe came down either because then they start to sream at him too. Like you all know I haven't been in the best mood for a few weeks now, so I got REALLY angry with them for last night, for not beliving me and for yelling at Tobbe. I don't think I have ever been that angry before, I think I woke the whole house up.
idots!


After that I when out for a long walk with tobbe just so we could get out from the house, we hade a really nice time again.
But poor Kellan and Rob they have to think that I'm crazy or something after my outbrust, poor guys!


Well know I have to go because I hear that Jensen and Sean are home again I don't reallt want to speak with them yet so I'm going to hide some where.
So tomorrow madde will blogg :)
and I hope you guys hade a better Valentine's day then me anyway :)
Love Graphics

See ya!
Love Tove

6 comments:

  1. I'm sry that I left you alone with those asswholes!

    From now on, Hoes before Broes!

    Yeah I know Tobbe is a sweetie and so is Luke... I can't believe we hurt them like we did, or okay I hurt Lukas and Tobbe hurt you but anyway. I kind of miss the good old days :)

    I'll talk to the guys if you want to, or I will talk to them even if you don't want too... ;P

    Don't worry about Robert and Kellan they are strong guys. and I told them that you can get like that sometimes ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big girls I survive, so it's okay :)

    yeah so true, you hurt luke and tobbe hutede me even so I miss this days too! :)
    It was a great time :)

    NO madde don't talk to them you will just yell at each other! but you have probly allreday talked to them...

    That I can be like this sometimes, what about you?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. good :)

    Yeah it was awesome most of the time :P

    Yeah I have :P

    hahaha yeah well that is up to you to tell them ;) hahah I can't say that I'm a freak sometimes, I have to tell them that you are ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know ;)

    yeah it was, but not all the time ;P

    well they I will tell them about you then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha no ;P

    haha yeah i guess so :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I wise you diden't say that ;)

    ReplyDelete