Tomorrow it's Thursday and then we are leaving for spain for two whole weeks.
It's going to be wounderful, sun, alcohol and guys. I Think I will have a great time, but Madde on the other hand I just hope she can forgett about Nico for a little while and ha
ve a good time too. But I have to say that I doubt it, because when we where celebrating Maddes birtday on saturday all she was doing was sitting at the bar looking at Nicky and Zara, so I have feeling that she will do the same now. But she's not going to stop me for having a good time, so when we get hope we will tell you all about it. Even though Madde maybe dosne't have so much to tell you about her party life but then she probably will tell yo evreything stupied I have done instead like always. We will try to keep in touch with you guys when we are away, alittle anyway, but most likely I'm going to be the one whos blogging since all time we have over to blogg is in the morning and then Madde probably be to hang over and tierd so she will probably sleep all morning till I get lonly and wake her up :P haha
ve a good time too. But I have to say that I doubt it, because when we where celebrating Maddes birtday on saturday all she was doing was sitting at the bar looking at Nicky and Zara, so I have feeling that she will do the same now. But she's not going to stop me for having a good time, so when we get hope we will tell you all about it. Even though Madde maybe dosne't have so much to tell you about her party life but then she probably will tell yo evreything stupied I have done instead like always. We will try to keep in touch with you guys when we are away, alittle anyway, but most likely I'm going to be the one whos blogging since all time we have over to blogg is in the morning and then Madde probably be to hang over and tierd so she will probably sleep all morning till I get lonly and wake her up :P haha Well I think Madde should stop complining about my packing, since I bought her a car she should be nice to me. :P And the other reason is because she ALWAY
S borrow something when we are away somewhere, so she shoulden't complin about that because if I was like her and diden't pack anything then she coulden't borrow anything either so I thinkit's good that I pack alot. And I'm not going to bring the whole house just alomst ;P My whole wardrobe is almost coming with me anyway, I'm just up in 7 bags right now and I uselly bring like 10, but I'm not finish yet so you never know. Madde just bring one bag sometimes two. Well it's not my fauilt that I'm not as hot as her and dosne't need anything towear ;P Because she can walk round in bikine all day long! ;P Which I don't do, and especially not now when I have like the most unattractive scar in world history! So no nudety for me more then necessary on the beach!
S borrow something when we are away somewhere, so she shoulden't complin about that because if I was like her and diden't pack anything then she coulden't borrow anything either so I thinkit's good that I pack alot. And I'm not going to bring the whole house just alomst ;P My whole wardrobe is almost coming with me anyway, I'm just up in 7 bags right now and I uselly bring like 10, but I'm not finish yet so you never know. Madde just bring one bag sometimes two. Well it's not my fauilt that I'm not as hot as her and dosne't need anything towear ;P Because she can walk round in bikine all day long! ;P Which I don't do, and especially not now when I have like the most unattractive scar in world history! So no nudety for me more then necessary on the beach! So Madde can walk around in her bikini and I will be fully dressed and with a scarf to hide my little accident on my neck. It's going to be hot!
Okay I will probably get naked more and on the beach that depends on the guys ;) haha We will just see ahout that, but I don't know if I can survive without sex for two weeks, don't think so! ;)
Sometimes it's good to be single again because then I don't have to care about what anyone else thinks about it. Maybe Jensen will care but that is he's problem!
But I'm hope I will find some sexy guys there ;)
I tell tell you that my little brother Tim came home today to stay for 3 three weeks. He is living in a city called UmeƄ, I have no ide who he can live there it'so teeny and in Norrland! I woulden't surve that! I think he move there because of he's job, I can't really tell you what he is doing because I don't really know it has someting to to with computers anyway.
So now he's home, he's just three years younger then me but he's a pain in the ass which he still is! He LOVE to annoy me as much as Emil! I hate to be the oldest because then you can't
revenge on someone else because everyone always expect you to be growen up. But when I was younger I tried to get back at them but it just ended with I was the one geting sermon that I shoulden't done that, I hate that, there is nothing good with being oldest!Well Tim came up to my room and gave ma hug and right behind him was Emil because he likes adore Tim, don't aske me why ;P Well anyway like I said he likes to annoy me so ofcourse he asked me what I had on my neck and then he laught, I just looked at him with a evil look. Then my other irretating brother Emil asked what it was, then Tim just laught even more. I just told him with a irratieting voice that it was nothing. But then Tim had to tell him anyway, hate him!
While he
was laughing he said " I think your big sister thinks that she is 15 again and have had some fun with some boy who have gave her that love bit", I just glare at him angry but he diden't care, he just asked who he was and laught even more, I just said no one. Then he said that he just have to go and ask Madde about it, before I go the time to say anything more he had allreday left, I coulde hear Emil aksing him why that guy bit me. Idots!!
was laughing he said " I think your big sister thinks that she is 15 again and have had some fun with some boy who have gave her that love bit", I just glare at him angry but he diden't care, he just asked who he was and laught even more, I just said no one. Then he said that he just have to go and ask Madde about it, before I go the time to say anything more he had allreday left, I coulde hear Emil aksing him why that guy bit me. Idots!! Tim hasen't even been home for a day and I'm allreday tierd of him!! I don't now how I will survive with him in the house when I come home for a week or more. Before he go home I will probably kill him!
And Madde don't tell him! I know you love when my little brothers annying me but don't tell him! :P
I was at the hospital today like always. Henrik had wroten a whole lists with things I shoudl do if I got sick, and what the symtoms can be and all things like that. And that I should call him if something happed day or night and much other things. I think he was more worried then me, it almost feelt like he was my mother! But then he looked into my eyes and smiled and asked if he could come over in a few hours, then I changed my mind about that he was my mother ;P
And ofcousre I said yes ;)
I know Madde thinks that he's just useing me but I'm not so sure about that... but if he dose I don't really care, he can use me how much he wants, that's fine with me.
When I got home from the hospital I found a person I regonize in the livingroom talking to Krisen, it was Johan, Krisens childhood friend and acutally her ex boyfreind too.
He had heard that I had been sick so he had come here to see who I was feeling and how my mother was feeling. But most of all I think he was here to spend time with my mother. Because it's looks like he have more on he's mind then just she who she is doing, if you know what I mean :S
But I gave him hug and told him that I was fine. Then we talked a little then I went to my room and continue packing. Madde was out driving her new car, she can't left it's side for a minut now, so I think she will miss tha car just as much as she's going to miss nico, weird girl ;P haha
So I haven't seen Madde for like the whole day.
Then it knocked on my door and there stod Henrik, he just walked towards
me and kissed me, we walked towards my bed while we where making out, I could feel he's big hands under my shirt, I draw my fingers throw he's brown hair and before we got to the bed he had allredy took of my shirt. We lay down he kissed me on the neck, and I touched he's back, he took of he's shirt and I was so great and a big turn on to feel he's naked body against mine and he smelled amzing like aways. I unbuttom he's jense while he was kissing me. Then we rolled over so I got on top and I started to kiss he's beautiful cheat and I could feel he's hands on my back trying to unhook my bra, he took it of and he's hands touched me evreywhere,then we roll over again and he know exactlly what I liked because he started to kiss me on the neck again and he slowly moved he's l
ips downwards more and more. I could hear myself doing some moaning sounds really quiet, it was just so amzing, I never wanted it to stop. I took my hands to take is pants of. But then I heard something, a voice that was VERY near us. So I looked up and who do I see! Yeah, Emil is standing in the doorway and so are Tim! But he was takeing Emil away from there! I just panic I take my pillow cover me up, Henrik just lyed there on the bed looking embarressed. Then Emil and Tim walked away. I just ran after them without geting dressed with just the pillow because I was damn angey with Emil right now! But I should of gotten dressed before because just when I get out from my room, who do I meet? Yes, Jensen!
me and kissed me, we walked towards my bed while we where making out, I could feel he's big hands under my shirt, I draw my fingers throw he's brown hair and before we got to the bed he had allredy took of my shirt. We lay down he kissed me on the neck, and I touched he's back, he took of he's shirt and I was so great and a big turn on to feel he's naked body against mine and he smelled amzing like aways. I unbuttom he's jense while he was kissing me. Then we rolled over so I got on top and I started to kiss he's beautiful cheat and I could feel he's hands on my back trying to unhook my bra, he took it of and he's hands touched me evreywhere,then we roll over again and he know exactlly what I liked because he started to kiss me on the neck again and he slowly moved he's l
ips downwards more and more. I could hear myself doing some moaning sounds really quiet, it was just so amzing, I never wanted it to stop. I took my hands to take is pants of. But then I heard something, a voice that was VERY near us. So I looked up and who do I see! Yeah, Emil is standing in the doorway and so are Tim! But he was takeing Emil away from there! I just panic I take my pillow cover me up, Henrik just lyed there on the bed looking embarressed. Then Emil and Tim walked away. I just ran after them without geting dressed with just the pillow because I was damn angey with Emil right now! But I should of gotten dressed before because just when I get out from my room, who do I meet? Yes, Jensen! He just lookes at me really dissapointed then he see Henrik on my bed and he just turned from disapointed to angry!! I can see that he's on he's way into my room and Henri
k. I just closed the door with a bang! And started to yell at Jensen that he had nothing to do with this here so ever!!
k. I just closed the door with a bang! And started to yell at Jensen that he had nothing to do with this here so ever!! I just tryed to walke by me. I just told him if he did this then it would NEVER be us again! He stoped just infron of the door and hested about what he should do. Then he just looked at me, he was so angry, I have never seen him so angry before. But then he finnaly walked away, but it looked like he was going to kill someone! But as long as he walked away the it's fine, before I went to find my little brothers I acutallty throw my shirt on. I wasen't that angry anymore I had used it on Jensen. But I wasen't happy either.
I found them in Emils room. Tim looked mad to but I think he was angry with me. It was just Emil who was in a good mood! Tim just looked at me and said somthing like " great that you are such a good role model for your little brother" I just answer " Yeah, thank you I know".
He just said "I don't know", I just want to ripe he's head off!
I asked him how long he had be standig there, he just said a while. I diden't know what to say, because I haven't done anything wrong and he dosen't seems to care!!
I had still some angey left so I yell at him and told him to stop spy at me and start knocking and leave me alone!! Then I said things that I diden't really mean, like that he was a little bratz and that I hated him and that he was an idoit and that I never wanted to see him agian! Then I left the room to go back to my room. But Tim catt up with me in the hallway he took he's hand around my wrist so I coudlen't go, he was pretty mad. He told me that now was Emil cring and that I should go and say that I'm sorry and that I should be grateful to him! I just told him to let me go and go to hell! He let go of my arm and I went to my room.Henrik was still there, he sat on my bed and looked as sexy as always and he was just going to put on he's shirt again.
He asked me if he was okay, I just told him that I think so but I diden't really know because I had just yelled at him, he just laught and said little brothers can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I sat myself down beside him, and I told him in a teasing voice that he's brother is hot anyway ;) He just answerd me" yeah, but I'm so much hotter and sexier, right? ;) " I just told him "that is just what you want to belive ;)" Then he just looked at me and pulled me back down on the bed again and started to kiss me. Then we just lied there for a while. He told me that he was going to miss me when I was in Mallorca and that he should be jealous if I come home with a hot spains guy, I just told him " good to know" ;) Then he just laught. Then he said that he should be going home to get something to eat, then he asked me if I wanted to come over to his place tonight instead and finsh where we left of ;) What do you think I said? Haha yes ofcourse ;) Then he just gave me a kiss again and said goodbye.
He asked me if he was okay, I just told him that I think so but I diden't really know because I had just yelled at him, he just laught and said little brothers can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I sat myself down beside him, and I told him in a teasing voice that he's brother is hot anyway ;) He just answerd me" yeah, but I'm so much hotter and sexier, right? ;) " I just told him "that is just what you want to belive ;)" Then he just looked at me and pulled me back down on the bed again and started to kiss me. Then we just lied there for a while. He told me that he was going to miss me when I was in Mallorca and that he should be jealous if I come home with a hot spains guy, I just told him " good to know" ;) Then he just laught. Then he said that he should be going home to get something to eat, then he asked me if I wanted to come over to his place tonight instead and finsh where we left of ;) What do you think I said? Haha yes ofcourse ;) Then he just gave me a kiss again and said goodbye. I went downstires and went outside on our big terrace because it was still sun outside.
But when I got outside I saw that Jensen was also sitting there. I hestied for a second then I decide that I can't be a baby just because he acting like one. So I walkedtowards him and sat down beside him. Then he just looked at me and then he just walked away from me. When I get home from Mallorca I have to talk to him even if he don't want to or I diden't want to.
Then it was dinner, so I went inside and now Madde was back and she had brou
ght Linus too. So I just walked to him and gave h im a hug. It was a really bad feeling around the table, or between me and Jensen and between me and Tim. Emil just looked so sad he diden't say anything, and uselly he's the one whos talking all the time while we are eating.
ght Linus too. So I just walked to him and gave h im a hug. It was a really bad feeling around the table, or between me and Jensen and between me and Tim. Emil just looked so sad he diden't say anything, and uselly he's the one whos talking all the time while we are eating. I could also see on Madde that she diden't undertans anything about this, she looked at me as a qustionmark. After dinner I just went up to my room to get redy to go to Henrik.
I just have to say it's going to be wounderful to get out of this house for two whole weeks!!
When I got to Henrik we drank some wine and talked a little and yeah you know the rest of it
I think ;) It was amzing as always!! Then I had to go home and continue with my packing.
I think ;) It was amzing as always!! Then I had to go home and continue with my packing. Boring!! I hate to pack!! I'm still not finish so I have to do the rest tomorrow.
I just walked downstarirs to take a glas of water. Then Emil was there, when I saw me he just walked by me without saying anything or look at me.
Like I said Wounderful to get out of here!!
Well that all I have to say, so I hope you all will have two wounderful weeks, we will anyway or I will anway!! And I know you will miss us alot, right? ;) haha
But we will try to write something! :) Have a nice time here in cold Sweden! Goodbye Stockholm, and hello Mallorca!! ;P And wish Madde good luck with the flying ;P Madde flying without wings ;) haha
Kisses
Tove

I hope I will be able to ahve some fun too and not just sit and long for nico :P If I do, plz get me drunk and push me inot the arms of a hot guy ;)
ReplyDeleteyeah but i mean I don't et why it has to take so LONG for you to pack :P and i know I borrow stuff from you so thanks :P
I love it that tim is home :D He is looking good too ;) hehehe
And you might want to listen to henrik when it comes to those stuff like what you're supposed to do if you get sick :P
And johan is back :) he is looking good too ;) heheheh
Omg you and henrik, can't you like be a couple so that you might stop having sex all the time and everywhere :P
Thank you for making that decision of talking with jensen when w get abck home...
TOVE!!! stop being such a bitch towards your brothers!!! you don't hate them! not really! tell emil you're sorry!!
Btw, thanks alot for telling me about what happened...! i can't believe you didn't tell me!!!
Ha ha really funny!! You know I hate flying!! I wish nico was there to calm me down... :(
yeah I really hope so too! :P yeah I can do that, but I don't think the probblem to get you drunk because I think you will drink all day long, but for you to have aguy can be hard... ;P haha
ReplyDeletethat's becausue I have to go throw my whole wardrob and you dosen't :P haha
your welcome ;P haha
I don't!! Madde! :P you don't do younger guys and he's alsmot liek your brother too so ;P haha
yeah but my plane is to stay healty :P haha and henrik is jut babling about evreything kind of hard to listen :P
yes he is! :) hahahha Madde! give it up ;P haha
so you mean if get together ( which not going to happend ) then you think we would stop having sex? ;P don't think so then we would have sex all the time everywhere ;P haha yeah well I don't have a choose, he's so jealous and I hate that!
I may be a bitch but not towards them!! they are so fucking annying they drive me carzy!!
yeah sometimes I do!! like now! maybe later, he don't want to talk to me eites so!!
You have been away all day, when do you think I had the time!! I coudlen't told you while we where eating!
yeah I know, that's why its' funny, maybe we should get you drunk before or you can just take a red bull because thay gives you wings ;) haha
yeah yeah