April 2, 2009

nice and nicer

hey you lot.

I'm happy to say that noone were able to fool me yesterday but I don't think anyone even tryed... I suppose they don't want me to get upset, everyone is like tip-toeing around me these days and it's really starting to annoy me. I just want everyone to behave normal and not worry so much. I'm going to be fine but if everyone just keep being so sceard I'm going to have a fit soon! So STOP plz!


I can also tell you that I was able to get a good nights sleep tonight to, it feels so nice to not wake up and believe your best friend and soul mate is gone. I actully slept for like 10 hours tonight and woke up when Nico wanted his arm back because he had to go to the bathroom. He is so sweet, he didn't want to wake me so he had been lying there for like 1.5 hours before he really had to run to the loo... When he came back, though, he just lied back down, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and asked what I wanted to do today. I actully really just wanted to lie there with him all day but I knew I shouldn't tell him that so I just said that I wanted to go and see Tove but that i first needed some air. So we got up and ate some breakfast before we went for a walk. The wather was great, the sun was shining and it was like +10 degrees celsius and not a single cloud on the sky. It was just so amazing, like there wasn't a single worry in the world and everone was just happy and healthy. I could tell that Nicky could feel the calmness and harmony too because he had a light smile on his face and when he looked at me he gave me one of his amazing crooked smiles and took my hand in his. We didn't talk or anything we just walked there side by side, my hand in his, just enjoying eath others company. I just wanted to freeze the time , I didn't want the walk to be over, it was just to good to be true. I know Tove and the rest of you think I shouldn't do this to myself because of my feelings for nico but the walk wasn't like that. I just didn't want the rest of the world to come back with all its anger and horror. We walked for like 1.5 hours when we got to the bay, we just sat down looking over the water and it was just so wonderful. I rested my head on nickys shoulder and he but his arm around my shoulders and we just sat there for like almost an hour. Then I got thinking of Tove and we desided to head back home and then drive over to see her. The walk back to the house was just as good as the walk to the bay and I just couldn't feel any better. It felt like everything was going to be okay and that I didn't have to worry about a thing anymore. It was the best feeling I have ever felt in a very long time.

When we got home again we met Shane and Kian in the hallway and they asked us where we had been, me and nicky just looked at eath other and smiled and told them we had gone for a walk. They just looked back at us and nodded, we asked them if they wanted to come with us to Tove and they said yes so after a few mintues we were on our way to see her.


When we entered Toves room we were greeted by not only Tove but also Niklas and Jonas! I havn't seen Jonas in like ages!! He just got up and gave me a huge hug and told me he had missed me. I hugged him back and when we parted I held him in an arm's length distance so that i could take a good look at him. He looked really good I must say and he still gives me that really adorable smile as he always has done. We sat back down after I had given Tove and niklas a hug and we started to talk. All of the sudden we heard the door open and there was linus. I told him to come in before he could run off again so he did. He looked alittle bit sceard because of all the people but after awhile he got more comfortable. I don't think he had been drinking today and he didn't look as horrible as he usually does. We actually got him to smile and laugh alittle today which was really nice but I can't say that I don't still worry about him. I can't help it, I mean he is after all my baby brother and you always worry about your babay brothers.

When it was time to head back home for dinner we asked if he wanted to join us and thankfully he said yes, so we left Tove with henrik who had just walked in to run some testes on Tove and drove home. We talked alot around the dinnertable but Linus didn't say so much. I think it was a good thing that he agreed to dine with us because he started to loosen up alittle bit and smiled when we told all these funny things we had been doing when we were younger and Jonas and Niklas shared some geart stories with us. After dinner Nico asked me if I wantd to take another walk with him and if you know me like I think you do I said yes.

When we finelly left the babbling band of baboons and headed down the street it felt just like that walk this morning. It was really nice and warm outside and there wasn't a wind at all. He took my hand like earlier and I couldn't help but smile for myself. Unfortunately everything was to good to be true because when we rounded a corner we bumped into Jessica and the girls. I just had to look into those ugly faces of theirs and I could feel the angre bubble up inside of me. As you can imagen they started to talk alot of stupid stuff about their meeting with Tove and then they sad alot of stuff about me again and all of the sudden Nico just stepped inbetween me and Jessica and told them to leave. The thing is i didn't want them to leave, I just wanted them to say one more thing so that they would draw me over the edge and suddenly they did. Jessica looked into Nickys face and asked if he was so stupid he had dumped Zara for me. (she said it in a very sarcastic way) I just couldn't hlep myself, I pushed Nico to the side and made my hand into a fist and punched her straight on her nose. It felt soooo good!!! If Nico hadn't grabed me around my waist to hold me back I would have beaten her to bits and pieces. He pulled me away from them and back around the corner, there he pressed me against the wall and asked if I was okay. I told him I was but that i just wanted to hit her one more time, he just laught softly and said it was a good punch. I couldn't help but smile and as I did that I stroke a lock of hair away from my face. I felt my hand hurted alittle but I suppose jessica has a pretty hard face. I didn't really want to stay there any longer but I didn't want to go home either so I took nicos hand and continued our walk and and headed towards a place me and Tove used to spend many hours when we were little.


When we got home again we found Niklas, Linus, Jonas, Mark, Kian, Shane, Lukas, Tobbe och Kellan in the livingroom talking and laughing. It's so nice to see Linus feel so comfortable around the lads ao thet he can even laugh and tell stories to. when he and Niklas noticed me and Nico both of them said in choir "Hey sis!". It was so nice to hear that and gave them both a bid smile. We sat down with them and joined them in the laughter and stories. I had such a good time and it felt like all my worries and all that has happened was just gone and everything was back to normal, or almost everything, Tove wasn't there but she soon will be. I can't wait!! She is coming home soon!! It's oing to be so great!! Although like Tove wrote in her inlay, Tove coming home means Nicky is going back home too. I'm going to miss him so much but I talked to him about that yesterday and he said he would love to come over once in awhile and stay the night. I don't think he is ready to let me go just yet because he still worries about me and he watches over me like a hawk. I just said that he could come over when ever he felt like it, he then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and looked me deep in the eyes and told me he would always be there for me and he would never ever leave me.


Have you noticed how amazingly beautiful his eyes are? They are just soooooo gorgeous and they are filled with love, care and devotion. He is just an amazing man.

Oh! someone is knocking on the door.... it was nico. He asked if I wanted to come back downstairs and play some card with my brothers and the rest of the lads. So I guess I'm going to rap this up now but Tove will write tomorrow so don't worry, be happy ;)

Take care
Love
Madde

11 comments:

  1. well then you know how I'm feeling when evreybody feels sorry for me including you. :P

    NIco is just so sweeit and I'm so happy that you are doing better! :D It's just wounderful!

    when are kian going home? :P haha

    I got a bit chocked when jonas walked thourgh that door! But it was nice to meet him! :)

    Wel I can't stop worring either and we aren't even realated, I don't really know what we are...

    I just ahve to say that I love you for hitting her, I wanted to do that yesterday too but henrik diden't let me!
    I just hate her!!! BItch!

    Linus is finally stareting to feel at home with is nice :) and yes soon I will be there! :D YAY!

    Oh yeah he 's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah so I'm going to stuop feeling sorry for you :P

    yes he is, he is the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time, I don't know what i would do without him. yeah so am I :)

    haha get a grip :P I think both kian and Mark and Shane are waiting for me and Nico to go to Slio with them :P So you just have to wait awhile ;P

    I bet you did! :P yeah he is so sweet :) I haven't seen him in years!

    he is a very easy person to worry about, isn't he?.

    I hate her to and it felt soooo good to smack my fist into that ugly face of hers!

    yes it's very nice :) i just hope he will start to lt people in now :)
    Yay!!!

    He is! Big time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha good ;P and I will stop feeling sorry for you :P

    yeah I think so too, he's just great! :)
    good :)

    that's like ages away! :P it's just weird to see him, and now when I'm going home it's not going to be easier :P haha

    yeah I did! :he is, no me neither! But he lookes like he alwyas have done so :P

    Oh yeah he really is! and so are you!

    I can understand that! she haven't changed at all in this 10 years!! I don't get what they have aginst us still!

    it is :) yeah me too.
    Oh yeah!!!

    yez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thank you ;)

    yeah he is :)
    yeah

    haha sorry :P well I can't say i feel sorry for you :P

    yeah he does :) he has always had that slight hotness over him ;) he is actually qiute good-looking ;P

    yeah well i thought you said you would stop worring about me ;P

    No she hasn't! she hasn't grown up at all :S that is just so wierd... No I don't know either :S

    yeah :)
    yeah!!!

    yeah! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha np ;P

    yes! :)

    and why can't you say that?! :P haha I feel sorry for me :P

    yeah he is ;) zara has good taste ;P but it's afful that my mother had something with him too!

    no I just said that I should stop feeling sorry for you, but I'm still going to worriy about you! :P haha do you get the diffrent? ;P

    no she is still like 14 eyars old!! :S next time we see her we ask her!

    yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe :P

    :)

    hahah well you told me to stop pitying you so :P

    yeah she has doesn't she!! i want to be her!
    haha yeah that is a bit grossed :P

    hahahaha no not really :P

    yeah she is!! omg.. poor her. yeah i think we should :P

    eyah :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha ;P

    haha yeah now you listen :P when I said to you to mind your own bussines then you diden't listen :P but now when I want you to care and feel sorry for me, then nothing :P haha

    yes she have!! yeah I know! but if it helps it's very many people how wants to be you too. Oh yeah it is! :P but she is kind of grossed :P

    hahahaha then you are stupied ;P and you just ahve to deal with it :P

    yeah, idiot! yes me too :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah :P ahah no of course not :P Sorry sweety ;P

    yeah! I know, but I don't really get that, I just think it's stupid.haha yeah she is :P

    haha thanx alot you :P

    yeah! haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hate you! :P yeah yeah

    what don't you get?
    Oh yeha :S why do I have to be ralated to her!

    haha np ;P I'm just telling you the trush :P

    Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love you to sweetheart :)

    that people wants to be me :S
    I don't know :P

    thanx :P

    yeah :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah yeah ;P

    because you are amazing!!
    me neither, ahte it! ;P

    np ;P

    ReplyDelete