Well well well.. I suppose you are pretty excited about hearing about our night out ;) hahah well let me tell you that it was great and I have a massive hangover today :P hahaha but anyway, lets start from the beginning :P
When we finally got to the club Tove was already then nervous about leaving Dennie alone with her dick of a boyfriend and I was really getting tired of hearing her nag about it so I dragged her to the bar at once. We went to the Club where Lars is bartender and he was working today so he smiled when he saw us and said "Finally! Where have you girls been?! I've missed you!". We smiled and I said "Well alot of things have happened and Tove has finally given birth to that baby of hers so now
she can finally drink and Lars, give her something strong!". He laughed and made us a drink each adn siad "Well congrats to the baby Tove." she smiled and said "thank you.". I smiled and said "And she is enageged to be married." Tove just stared at me and said "We are not engaged anymore.". I smiled and picked up her engagement ring form my bag and gave it to her and said "yes you are becuase I have planned this wedding and you are getting married otherwise I will force you to do it.". Lars laughed and Tove just stared at me so I took the ring and put it on her finger and said "I know he is a dick but he loves you and you love him and that's all that matters.". She sighed and finished her drink and said "Give me another one." I smiled and so did Lars and handed her another drink and said "i love when you girls are here.". I laughed and said "How come? You don't make any money on it because you always get us free drinks.". He laughed and said "Yeah but the guys here don't know that so they pay for your drinks". And as he said that a guy came up and said "Give those two girls a drink each and a beer for me.". Then he winked to us and we just smiled and nodded as a thank you and Lars gave him his beer and us our drinks and the guy paid for all of it. When the guy had left Lars grinned and said "Told you! I always make so much money when you are here.". I smiled and then I said "btw! you are a great bartender!". He laughed and looked at me and said "well... thank you.. I guess and both tove, lars and I cracked up and then I said "No I mean, we don't have a good bartender for the wedding, would you like to be that?". Tove hit my arm and said "stop inviting people!" I just ignored her and looked at Lars and he looked doubtful so I said "Just think about it, everything for free... the flight to the Seychelles and the food and the accommodation. Everything.". He smiled and said "For real?" I nodded and he said "i would love to!" but then I said "Oh and one more thing. Show me your abs.". He laughed and looked at me like I was crazy and Tove said "She is serious." and Lars said "no way.". I sighd and said "I need to know that you have great abs becuase otherwise I have to find another bartender... we can't have a bartender with bad abs..". He sighed and said "i can't becuase I might lose my job." I sighed and walked around the bar and he siad "You can't be back here." but I ignored him and walked up to him and lifted his shirt up alittle and placed my hand on his abs and I can only say OMG!!!! I smiled and looked at his face and he looked down at me and said "so?". I smiled and continued to stroke his abs adn said "Oh yeah, you got the job.". He smiled and Tove said "Madde? Jared, remember...". I sighed and removed my hadn and walked back to tove att he other side of the bar. I can't believe Lars has such nice abs!! Insane!! I have never really
understood how hot he is but man that dude is one sexy man!! :D Anyway after alittle while Tove dragged me out to the dancefloor so we danced with a bunch of hot guys but then suddenly her phone rang and she picked up and it was jensen.. I sighed and took the phone from her and said "She is busy and we are having fun. Go and take care of your baby and give Jared a hug from me. Goodbye Jensen.". Then I hung up and walked over to the bar with Tove telling me to give back her phone. When we got to the bar I said to Lars "Take this and don't give it back to tove.". He looked confused but took the phone and put it in his jeans pocket and Tove said "No give me back my phone! i have to make sure Dennie is alright.". I sighed and looked at her and said "she is fine. Jensen would never let anything happen to her and he has everyone over there, he has jared and mum and johan and everyone else. Let him be a father for once so you can be my best friend again.. just for one night.". She said "but.." and I interrupted her and said with a sad tone "Fine if you want to go home then go... I can understadn why you don't want to have a night out with me... I'm not your best friend anymore I guess...". She said "Madde. I'm sorry I want to be here.. I'm just worried. Fine I will stay and not talk to him... let's go and dance.". I smiled and said "soon." and then I turned to Lars and said "two drinks please sexy." he smiled and handed us two drinks. As we were drinking I looked at Lars and said "Come here." he walked closer and stopped right infront of me on the other side of the bar and put his hands on the bar. I smiled and slowly stroke his hand with my index finger and said "Soo... When do you close up this place?". He smiled and said "At two.." I smiled adn then Tove said "Jared!" and I said "I know... I'm just flirting alittle.". Then I continued to stoke his hand and I
said "So are those lips as amazing to kiss as they look?". He smiled alittle and said "I don't know.. want to try?" I nodded and got up and was about to walk around the bar and he siad "Not now.". I stopped and stared at him and he siad "I could lose my job.". I sighed and continued to walk around the bar and stopped right infront of him and he breathed "I can't... My boss is right over there.". I smiled adn said "Exciting" and put my hand on his chest and was about to lean in and kiss him and he put his hadns on my hips and pushed me away alittle and said "Later, i promise.". I sighed and said "What if I don't want to then?" and then he looked alittle scared and worried and it looked like a fight was going on in his brain and he said "Come on.". I said "Fine later.." then I walked over to tove again adn took her hand and dragged her out on the dancefloor and had fun.After a few hours of fun and alot to drink and alot of flirting with Lars it was finally time to close the club. I walked over to Lars and he said "What about follow-up party at my place?". I smiled ad looked at Tove and said "please!". She sighed and said "fine.." so we waited for Lars to finish up there and followed him home. He had a really nice appartment and we all seated ourself in the kitchen and he got some booze and made us some drinks and we had alot of fun. Lars made a few drinks that just popped into his head and he made us try to drink them and some was actually kind of good but some was really really disgusting!! Anyway after a few hours we heard something sing but we couldn't really figure out what it was but it came from the hallway so we walked in there and noticed that Lars jacket was singing. Okay now it sounds like i'm drunk as I write this but bare with me. So we noticed that Lars jacket was singing which made us all crack up big time nad Tove even laid down on the floor and laughed :P So funny! :P Anyway then Lars put his hand in the pocket and picked op toves cell phone and answered and I knew it was Jensen and Lars said "Oh Hi. I'm Lars... Madde told me not to let you speak to tove.". But then Jensen said something that made him give tove the phone and she took it and started to talk to him. I took Lars hand and we went back to the kithcn and I thought I should take the chance as I got it so as soon as we had gotten to
the table I pushed him down on a chair and straddled his lap and put a hand behind his neck and kissed him. His hands stroke my bare back as they found their way inside my top and I ran my fingers through his hair and played with his tognue with mine. It was so amazing and I was so fucking worked up and I can tell you that he was too!! :P hahah I can say that the more I kissed him and moved in his lap the harder his pants got which only made me move more and more and I began to moan quietly too and he kissed my neck but then Tove said "Madde!!". She took a hold of my arm and pulled me to my feet and I sighed and so did Lars and he said "She wants to, let her.". Tove shook her head and looked at me and I sighed and said "Yes I want to... so bad. But I can't.". Lars stood up and looked me deep in the eyes and his were burning with lust and it made me just want to jump him right there and then but Tove took a hold of my arm again and I sighed. After that we continued to drinka nd have a good time and then all three of us fell asleep in his sofa.When I woke up I was resting my head on Lars chest and my hand was inside his pants. I smiled alittle but then I felt the pain in my head so I moaned and buried my face in his chest and tried to run away from the pain. Because of that he woke up and took a deep breath and that's when I noticed his hand inside my pants on my ass. He moved alittle and seem to have noticed that too so he slowly started to move his thumb and I just smiled and looked up at his face and he smiled and said "This was a
nice way to wake up.". I smiled and began to slowly move my hand carefully in his pants and he opened his mouth and breathed and said quietly "Even better.". I smiled and continued and be breathed faster and more shallow but then we heard tove from the kitchen say "Breakfast! Get up!". I sighed and continued alittle while more and then he squeezed my ass and I smiled and looked at him and he had his eyes closed and he looked really pleased and focused. I moved my hand faster and faster and he started to moan silently and then he squeezed my bum even harder and I knew he was close to I continued even thought I just wanted to remove his pants and sit down on that big hard beast of his right now! He let out alittle louder moan and then I moved faster and then he stopped breathing and his whole body became stiff and he came. When he relaxed and started to breath again I took up my hand which was kind of gross... cover with.. his spunk. He just laid there smileing so I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and when I got out he was standing there and just gave me a smile and I smiled back and then I went to the kitchen to Tove who had made a greasy breakfast to us as hangover food :PWe ate for a while but then Toves phone called againa dn she told jensen that we were coming home soon then she hung up and we talked for a while adn then Lars went to a cabinet and took out something and I said "What's that?". He smiled adn said "The best cure for a hangover there is. Want some?". I nodded and felt like there was a marching band playing in my head. He smiled and gave me some and I took it ad he said "It will kick in in like an hour or so." I smiled and thanked him and then it was time for tove and I to head home but before I left he said "So when will I see you again?". I smiled and said "You working again tonight?" he nodded and I said "Maybe tonight then.". He smiled and then we left.
When we got home this morning we went upstairs at once to take a shower and change clothes and then when I got out from the shower Jared was sitting on our bed. I had no idea i would be so happy to see him but butterflies started to drive my stomach crazy and I just had a huge goofy smile on my face. He smiled back and I walked over to him and sat down in his lap and kissed him and he said "I've missed you.". I smiled and kissed him again and said "i didn't think that I did miss you but I have, alot. My stomach tells me.". He laughed and stroke my stomach under the towel and it
felt so good to feel his fingers touching my body. He siad "Well I'm glad your stomach knows that it misses me.". I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him again. Then he said "So where were you guys?" I smiled and said "At a club and then we went to Lars the bartenders appartment and had a follow-up party there." he nodded and said "Did you have a good time?". I smiled adn nodded and said "Yes a very good time thank you. Will you get angry if I would go out tonight too?". He laughed and shook his head and said "No, not at all. I would miss you like crazy but if you want to go out, then go out I won't stop you. Just come home before 5?". I smiled and said "I promise. I don't even know if I will go out tonight becuase I don't think tove wants to go with me..". he smiled and stroke my cheek adn said "Then go with someone else or stay home.". I smiled and said "Where did I find a man like you? Your amazing.". He smiled and said "You didn't, I foudn you." then he kissed me again and laid down and started to remove my towel adn I so wanted to have sex but I can't.. not with Jared so I stopped him and said "Remember... not for a week.". He sighed and i kissed him and said "but we can cuddle." he smiled and wrapped his arms around me and we just laid there and it was so cozy.After like two hours we got up and I got dressed and we went downstairs and found Jensen in the kitchen and he still look alittle angry so I walked up to him sat down infront of him but then he was about to leave so I said "You stay! jared please leave.". Jared nodded and left and I gave jensen and angry look and he sat down again. I took a deep breath to calm down and I said "How are you Jensen?". He didn't answer that so I said "Let me tell you how I am. I'm in love, I'm happy, I'm amazing but one things is wrong and that it that I hurt and you want to know why. I hurt
because my best friend hurts, because my boy... because jared hurts, because my mum hurts, beucase my little sister hurts... I hurt because everyone else does.". He clench his teeth but didn't say anything and that was just what I wanted so i continued "We hurt becuase you and your fiancée fight. Do you trust her and do you trust Jared.". That was the break ponit for him, he breathed out and I saw the defeat in his face when he lowered his face and looked at the table and he said "i'm sorry. I didn't realize... I miss her so much and I do trust her, I trust both of them... It's just so hard... I'm so scared.". I saw a tear roll down his cheek and land on the table and he buried his face in his hands and cried. I felt so sorry for him eventhough I shouldn't but I know how it feels, how hard it is. I walked around the table nad sat down next to him and pulled him closer to me and held him for a while and I said "I know Jensen.. I know you are scared and I know how hard it is.". When he had stopped crying he looked at me and said "I know you do... How can I convice Tove that I trust her?". I shrugged and said "Show her but don't forget you best friend... Jared is hurt too.". He looked down and siad "I know... I'll talk to them." I smiled slightly and said "Good. And don't fight with tove and you have to stop jumping to conclusions, it's no good.". He nodded and I stood up and pulled him up with me and I gave him a long hug and said "Everything will be okay, trust me.". He siad "I trust you." I smiled and then he gave me a kiss on my cheek and said "Thank you Madde.". I smiled and said "I don't mind yelling at you." he let out a short laugh and smiled relaxed adn said "Good, I need it.". I boxed his chest playfully and siad "i know you need tough love.". He smiled adn gave me another hug and then Jared said "Madde, you phone.". I let go of Jensen and gave jared a kiss and whispered "Talk to him." and then I left them in the kitchen and I walked into the livingroom and answered my phone. It was nicky and I said "You know what, I was actually going to come and visit you. I see you in a bit.". He said okay and then we hung up adn I walked into the kitchen again where Jared and Jensen was but they hadn't talked at all. So I walked over to Jared and said "I'm going to nickys for a bit. I'll be back later.". He nodded and I gave him a kiss adn was about to leave but then I turned around and said "Didn't I say talk to each other?". They nodded and then I went to the garage and took the lambo and drove off.When I got to nickys i noticed that zaras car was gone so I figured that she had gone to saras or something. Anyway I went and knocked on the door adn after just a while Nicky opened but he didn't look so happy. I smiled and gave him a hug and said "Aren't you gla to see me." he said "Yes of course I am.". then we walked into the livingroom and we sat down on the sofa and i said "Okay talk to me. what's wrong.. you're as angry as a bee.". He huffed and said "It's nothing." I said "Okay then let me tell you what it is.. You are pissed off because a fucking french guy
cheated in the game Ireland vs France and he scored a goal which meant the french won?". I saw the anger in his face and he said "Yes I'm angry because of that! He is a fucking cheat and football isn't suppose to be like that! He has brought disgrace to the whole term of football and he should never be allowed to play another game ever again!". I said "Don't you think that you are overreacting just alittle bit?". He stared at me and was about to say something and I said "Insted of yelling at me, explain to me why you're so angry.". He took a deep breath and said "The Irish had the advantage through out the whole game and we even scored a goal but then we had over time and in the 13th minute the ball was on the irish half of the field and the ball was almost about to bounce out from the pitch but then Thierry Henry controlled the ball with his ahnds and scored a goal ad the fucking referee didn't even see it and every single irish sai that it was hands but he didn't listen so the french won! Not fair play!!". I nodded but didn't say anything so he continued "He stold a dream from all the irish out there!! We deserved to go to Southafrica and play at the world championship but insted france get to go there because of a cheat! He can tell me that he is not a cheat but I don't give a damn!! He is a fucking cheat!". I was just about to say somthing when he yelled out "AND FIFA IS NOT MUCH BETTER!! I mean they have the power to order a replay but did they?! NO!! They say that they stand for fair play but that is sooo not fair play!! That cheating!!". I put a hand on his arm to calm him down which he slowly did and I said "I can tell that you are upset
but Nicky... It's football and you were not out on that field. I know what football means to you and what your country means to you, you are a true irish but there is nothing you can do. It's out of your hands and power... Yes Thierry Henry is a cheat and the french has no right to go to the world championships becuase they don't deserve it but ireland does. I don't lik football but I know you do and I respect that but you are ridiculous right now. you are taking your anger out on your family and friends... You have to calm down.". He took a deep breath and I said "You have to controll your temper Nicky.. otherwise you will end up like me, if you remember.". He nodded to the memory and then he said "I just can't let it go. I hate to lose and when someone brings disgrace to something I love then I will just kill him!! And that fucking referee approved the goal!!". I sighed adn said "I know but come on! And you can't be mad at him, he didn't see!!". Nicky stared at me and said "So you wouldn't want me to react like this if someone didn't respect you and brought disgrace on you!? okay fine I don't balme the ref or the linesmen but thierry henry is a cheat and so fucking dishonest!". I sighed and said "Nicky please.. I'm not going to fight with you but I can't believe you compare me with fotball! It's a sport and I'm a human being... I'm me...". He looked at me and his eyes turned alittle softer and he said "i'm sorry Madde... I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry.". I said "Well you should be and you should tell zara the same thing and the kids. You gotta get over this now Nicky, yes he did wrong and yes you didn't get a rematch but you gotta let it go.". He sighed and nodded and put a hand on mine and said "Thank you for making me realize what a jerk I've been.". I nodded and said "that's what friends are for. I don't mind telling you when your a jerk.". He laughed adn gave me a hug and said "Thanks and I'm sorry." I nodded and said "Don't worry about it. So to something far more fun. Have you talked to Shay?". He nodded
and said "Yeah! He is comeing here in tuseday. I can't wait!". I smiled I felt how I got all warm inside and said "me nither! I miss him so much." he smiled and said "So do I.". I smiled and he said "It's kind of nuts how close you and shay how gotten but it's so great to see.". I said "Well that's thanks to you... Both all the good things you've done and the bad things... Shay was there.". He nodded adn stroke my cheek and said "I'm sorry..." I shook my head and said "It's okay. I'm fine and it got me and shane closer so I'm not angry with you.". He smiled adn said "You know... you are closer to him then Zara is.. He and zara never really hit off you know.. Zara and Jodi and gillian was closer though, they are still tight but you and the lads and Kevin... It's nice to see.". I smiled adn said "well.. you know me and women doesn't really go well together and I seem to have more incommon with men. In a wierd way.". He laughed and said "I know so there for you have to come here next week and hang out with us and maybe we can come to you too?". I nodded and said "Absolutly! I would want to miss shane when he is finally here. Is he staying here?". He nodded and said "Good. Yeah I think so anyway. I won't let him stay at a hotel so.". I laughed and said "Niether would I." he laughed and then we talked about alot of other things.After like 3 hours or so I desided to go home so I agve Nicky a hug and then I said "btw, where is zara?". He said "At saras...". I nodded and said goodbye and left and then I rushed home and found tove in the kitchen and I said "Do you want to go out tonight too?". She stared at me like I was insane and said "No I don't think so..". I sighed adn picked up my phone and went upstairs and dailed Zaras number.
After a few tones she picked up and sounded surprised that I called but i ginored that and said "How are you?". she said "I'm good, you?" I smiled and said "I'm great! I'm just in the need of a girls night out and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?". She said "Tongiht?" I said "Yeha unless you had something planed with nikcy or someone.". She quickly said "No I don't.. you know what, I would love to go out.". I smiled and said "Awesome! we'll go around 10.". she said "Yep great see you then!" then we hung up and I took a pleased breath. Then I went out from my room and saw Tim in just a towel around his waist go into his room and close the door behind him. I stopped and tought for a while if I should go and knock on his door or if I should go donwstairs but then i bit my lower lip and decided to go to his room. I knocked on the door and he slowly opened and when he saw me he looked surprised and I gave him a smile and he asked "Madde... What's up?". I said "I need to talk to you." and walked closer to him so he had to move and let me in. The whole room smelled really good from his cologne and I sat down on his bed. He closed the door and said "Well... molly is coming soon so what was it you needed to talk to me about?". I looked at his abs adn felt my whole body tingle with desire and lust and I got up from the bed and walked closer to him. When i got to close he took a few steps back but I continued to walk against him until he backed into a wall. I smiled and got closer and he said "Madde... Molly is comeing here..". I continued to smile and walked even closer and carefully placed a hand on his abs adn felt the warmth form his body against my fingers. He got goosebumps on his arms and stomach and he looked soooo sexy and I took a hold of my top and pulled it over my head and dropped it on the floor next to me. He took a shivering breath and I stroke him arm and got down to his wrist and hand and I carefully placed his hadn on my hip nad looked him in the eyes and I saw how he was fighing his lust so I moved alittle closer and pressed my body against his and leaned in and gave him a soft kiss. He kissed me back carefully but then I felt all the walls he had been trying to keep up fall adn he mived his hadn from my hip and put it behind my back and pulled me even closer to him as his kisses began to be more eager and desperate. I ran my fingers over his amazing abs and he kissed my neck and I felt all the lust I had last night and this morning come back to me and I just wanted to feel him inside of me and have amazing sex! I took a hold of his hair and pressed his face closer to
mine and out kisses became deeper and our tognues played with each other. He then turned us around so I was standing with my back to the wall and I braced against the wall and wrapped my legs around his waist and he put his hands under my thighs and held me up and continued to kiss me. I put my hand on his biceps and it was just such a turn on and then he put me down on the floor again and slowly started to undo my jeans and when I got them off he took of my panties too and I kicked them to the other side of the room and then he bent down alittle and placed his hand under my thighs again and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his body again and he ran his amazing hands over my bare back and I touched his abs and then carefully losed the towel ad let it fall to the floor and I felt his beast under me at once. it made me so worked up and I kissed him with even more lust and passion adn the more I kissed him and touched him the harder and bigger he got and then I just wanted him in me so I moved my lips to his ear and moaned "I need you!". He moved closer and I felt his beast stroke me down there and then he found the right place and pressed it in me and I just closed my eyes and focused on the feeling as it moved further into me all the time. He pressed me harder against the wall and began to move and it felt sooo good, can't even explain it!!! I ran my hands over his amazing back and kissed his neck and moaned with pleasure. His fingers where strokeing me all over and it felt so good where ever he touched me and I didn't even care that it hurt when he pressed me even harder against the wall. I just maoned with pleasure and breathed faster and more shallow and so did he. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his soft lips and he moved away from the wall alittle and undid my bra and threw it on the floor and then he put and arm behind my back adn pulled out his beast and carried me to the bed where he laid me down and then he got ontop of me. He looked me in the eyes and I saw the lust and devotion in his eyes and I just smiled adn he carefuly pressed his beast in me again and it was so great! He started to move slowly and kissed me and then moved his warm soft sexy lips to my chest and kissed me there and I ran my fingers down over his back to his ass and I squeezed it alittle and then moved them back to his sexy neck and he kissed my lips again. then he began to move faster and I moaned and started to rbeath faster and so did he and I ran my fingers through my own hair and he looked me in the eyes and moved even faster adn it was so amazing!! I closed my eyes and moaned and moaned and felt his go deeper and harder and faster and it was just ontop of the world and just what I needed!! He tilted his head back so his face faced the celing and he let out a loud moan and I smiled and ran my fingers over his
sexy abs and then he looked at me again and moved even faster adn then I felt how close I was and I began to breath even faster and more shallow and I moaned "Harder!! Faster!!". He did as I asked and after just alittle while I came and I screamed out with pleaseure and buried my nails in the pillow next to my head. After just alittle while he came to inside of me and then he took it out and laid down next to me on the bed. I smiled and laid my head on his chest and he held me tight and tried to calm his breathing down. I stroke his abs and he said "I've missed you." I smiled and said "I noticed babe. And you're getting better and better.". He smiled and kissed me and then we heard someone call that it was dinner so I gave him another kiss adn then tired to find all my clothes. While I did that he picked out clothes for himself and then he said "Damn! Molly!". I smiled for myself but then I erased my smile and put on a bit of a sad face and i looked at him and said "What about her?". He said "She should have been here 30 mintues ago!" I walked over to him in my jeans, nothing on my upper body and he looked down on my body and then in my eyes and I said "It's my fault.". He stroke my cheek adn said "No it's not." I said "Do you love her?". He didn't answer that insted he pulled me closer and pressed his lips against mine and then he said "I need you tonight.". I smiled and bit his lower lip nad said "I'm going out tonight... but some other night for sure.". then I let go of him and got dressed and went downstairs to eat.After dinner Jared and I watched a movie but then I had to get ready for my night out with Zara so now I'm going to get going and i'll tell you later about what happened! ;) Party party!
Take care
Love
Madde
haha Lars is so sweeit that have missed us :P that first drink was like the best I have had in my whole life!!! I have missed drinking so much, which is almost embarrassing :P haha
ReplyDeleteI knew you where going to force that ring on me! and yeah he is such a dick.. but I love him to much for my own good sometimes... but you know love isn't always enought..
hahaha they should hire us to sit there every night :P haha
liek I have said many times stop invinting people to my wedding! if it's now going to be a wedding..
so he had nice abs, I can imadgen he lookes like a man with really great abs ;P haha
you guys are so mean to take my phone luke that!! think if something had happend with Dennie!
Madde, honey I'm so sorry for acting the way i did it's just that it's almost the first time I leave her and It made it even harder since me and Jensen is fighting. But that is so excuse I know and I'm so sorry and next we go out I will be there 100 % just yours I promise. you and me, drinks and guys :P haha like old times when everything was good :)
I never understand your diffrent leavels of flirting because I wouldn't call that a little :P haha
We had a great time in lars apartment, but a few of those drinks was just horrible!! I can't beleve I luaghed that much, I was pretty drunk :P haha
I wonder what Jensen was thinking when Lars answerd :P haha
can you two keep your hands to yourself! but was he a good kisser? ;) hehe
like I said keep your hand to yourself! but I bet he like it and you too but didn't get to come so bad for you.. not! :P haha but I just have to ask was it big? ;) and another qustion when did your hand get insied of his pants? :P hahha
Jensen should not even care where I'm because he is a dick! but I bet he just callde to cheack so I wasn't sleeping with someone else or soemthing since he don't trust me.
Riht now I'm jealous of you for having a man like Jared that trust you and is happy to see you after a night out..
haha Jared, Jared, Jared sucha horndog :P he just haves to keep in his pants for a few days more :P haha
thank you so much for talking to him. I don't think he understood that the whole family get's involoved when we are fight because I didn't know that either..
what is he so scared about? I wish he would tell me when he is scared insted of acting like this... and I miss him too so much.. he was crying? I feel so bad for him..
but that idoit still hasn't talked to me!
But thanks for beeing there for him this is exatlly what I meant when I said that I wanted you guys to become best friends again, not be scared of talking to each other or hugging each other and kissinge each other cheek without beeing scared to hurt me, so thanks for beeing ether again even thought that fucking dioit dosn't deserve it.
HAHAHAh Nicky he really should get some help with his anger :P haha and I can't believe that he yelled at you, so funny :P haha poor Zara that have been living with that for days even thought she didn't seems to care that much I think she is pretty use to it :P haha thi stime i acutally think it's good that you talk to him so he realzie what a jerk he have been this last days, and hopefully they will accept his apology :P so awesome that he compiare you with fotball that is just the dot over i :P it's
ReplyDeletebo you ar eright you and women never works out well I wonder wky? :P haha just me that you have been stuck with over all this years I feel so bad for you :P haha
I bet Zara got really suprsied to here from you all teh suddend, but I'm glad you are friends and I think she miss you sometimes since you speand two whole weeks together and got so close :) And I know you two will ahve a great time out because Zara loves going out just as much as you do :P haha but I'm sorry if you feel that I let you down by not coming with you, it's just that I need to be home with my baby now too.. I hope you understand.. but maybe next weekend we can go out again? :)
OKAY! Cna you STOP writing horrbile things about my brother so gross!! disgusting!!! horrible!!
But I have to say I feel so bad for Molly, I just want to hug her and tell her that everything will be okay and let her cry against my shoulder, I just wish I could help in someway .. :P haha
Have a great night out, and don't do anything stupid!
I know he is a sweetheart :P
ReplyDeleteI can understand that :P I've missed drinking with you :P
It belongs on your finger and I know you love him to much for your own good. Yes love is enough, with that you can go through anything. trust me.
yeah I think so too :P they make alot of money :P hahahaI will continue with that because there is going to be a wedding, trust me for once.
OHYEAH!! he had amazing abs!! :D Yeah he does :P
No we are not and if something would have had happened to dennie they could have called me. So what ever you say isn't good enough :P
it's okay I understand that you are worried about her but she is fine. Thank you honey, like the good old days :) sounds great.
hahahha but I call it alittle :P hahha
yeha it was really great! :) hahaha I know! Gross! :P
haha yes you were totally wasted :P hahhaa
hahaha he must have gotten even more scared :P
No because my fingers itch when I see him and I just want to rip his clothes off :P
Yes he was an amazing kisser :D
No I can't :P yes we both liked it but I wanted to come too :P But he looked so pleased so that helped alot :P yes it was big ;) just the way I like it ;) hahha I don't know :P it just was there when I woke up :P hahaha
yeah I know he is...don't be like that now tove... he is trying...
I know sweetheart but so is jensen... he is just jealous for some strange reason..
I know he is :P hahahah I know he does I just hope he can because I don't know how much longer I can keep my hands off him :P
No problem :) I know and I think he should know it :P
He is scared to lose you, don't you see that? He has lost you so many times and is so scared to do it again. I know you do. Yeah I feel sorry for him too..
I'm going to kick his ass!!
No problem honey, I love to talk to him and hug him and be his friend and be there for him. He is a good guy, he just has some problems...
hahha I know :P Both me and nicky should go to anger manidgment :P hahah yeah right, really funny :P But I hope he listened to me :P hahha yeha I would have kicked his ass if I were her :P Yeah I just hope he will apologize and not fall back into that anger when Shane comes here because then we have two angry irish lads here :P haahha
I never thought he would do that :P I was so close to yell at him but I knew that wouldn't make anything better :P
YEah I wonder, I steal their men :P hahaha yeah I feel sorry for me too :P hahahha
yeah I think so too :P me too and I miss her too :)
yeah I hope so :P Us, men and booze.. what can be better? :P
it's okay I understand honey :P Yeah maybe :)
No I can't!! He is so fucking sexy and just thinking about him makes me want to go and find him and feel him against me again :P
What, seriously? :P hahahha okay maybe I feel sorry for her too but I can't keep my hands off him adn I just have to continue becuase she is not going to be a part of this family :P
thank you and I wont :P