November 23, 2009

Love is in the air

Heya!!

Wow talk about and adventurous and amazing weekend I've had!! Best weekend in a very long time adn all that is thanks to my friends who I love so much!! But anyway I bet you guys are pretty eager to know about mine and zaras night out and about. ;)

We went to the club where Lars works again, I think that I will always go there from now on because they have the best bartender in the whole city. Not even Albin can beat Lars in hotness and kindness. Anyway when we finally got there I took a hold of Zaras arm and dragged her to the bar where Lars was working with making a drink for a young brunette. When he saw me though he smiled adn gave her the drink and got
paid and then he walked around the bar and walked up to me and said "Hey sexy.". I smiled and said "Well hello back to you too handsome." he smiled and gave me a big hug and I felt his lips softly bursh against my neck and that sent shivers down my spine. I smiled and we let go of each other and I introduced zara to him and they shook hands and then Lars went back behind the bar to give us some drinks. We sat there talking for a while with Lars but then we desided to go out to the dancefloor adn dance for a while and we had a lot of fun and alot of your were dancing close to us and touched us and it was just like the good old days. After awhile we went back to Lars and he gave us another set of drinks and then I just had to ask "When do you get off?". He smiled and said "At two... Follow-up party at my place?". I bit my lower lip and said "We'll see..." he smiled and stroke my hand that was lying on the bar and Zara said "Soooo this is why you wanted to go here?". I laughed adn said "Ohyeah! this is the only place where lars works." she laughed and shook her head and I said "What? on't you think he is hot?". She looked at him adn said "Yeah he is." I smiled adn so did he but then he had to go and help some dude who bought 3 drinks adn gave us two of them. We thanked him and Lars said "Like I said yesterday, you guys should be here all the time!!". I laughed and Zara said "why?" I said "Beucase he makes alot of money. We don't need to buy our drinks but still guys wants to buy us drinks so... you know?". She nodded and said "You are just like Nicky... makeing things more complicated then they are.". I laughed adn said "Yeah I know, but you understood.". She laughed and nodded and then we went and danced again and we just had a ball!! :D I've really missed zara and I feel so stupid because I got angry with her when she flirted with those hot guys a while ago... She is a really good friend and alot of fun to hang out with and I actually miss those two weeks we spent together as a "couple".

Anyway when it was almosy two we went back to the bar and I said to Lars "Sooo... Follow-up party at your place?". He smiled and said "Yeah, if you guys want to?" I thought for a while and zara said "Can't we stay here?". Lars looked like we were
nuts and I walked around the bar and slowly walked up to him and looked at him with my puppydog eyes and put a hand on his chest and said "Please Lars, that would be really great.". He parted his lips slightly and looked at me and I looked at him pleading and he said "Okay we can do that.". I smiled adn stood up on my toes and gave him a kiss and he had a hard time to let my lips go. After about a half hour or flirting and talking and drinking the whole building was empty and then Lars said "You guys want me to call a friend of mine?". I looked at Zara who shrugged adn I said "sure go ahead, is he hot?". He laughed and said "Alot of women think so.. His name is kristian.". I smiled adn he picked up his phone and called his firned who said taht he would be over in a few. While we were waiting we took a few drinks more so that lars would get a bit drunk too adn then kristian showed up and he was really hot. I was the first one to see him so I got up and walked over to him adn gave him a hug and said "Hey handsome, I'm madde.". He laughed and said "Well hello you, I'm Kristian.". I smiled and put a hand on his stomach and felt his abs and said "Ohyeah, that's what we are talking about.". He just laughed and shook his head and then we went to Lars and zara and sat down and talked for a while. He was a really nice guy and very funny, I was like laughing my ass off alot of times and when he got drunk he was even more fun :P hahaha Anyway after a while we got talking about Zara and I as a couple, I don't know how but anyway. Lars asked "So you guys have been a couple? For real?" We nodded and kind of explained short what had happened and then Kristian said "Can't you girls kiss?". I looked at zara and then said "what do we get out of it?". He looked at Lars and Lars said "What do you want to get out of it?". We thought for a while but didn't come up with anything but I wanted to see their reactions so I put a hand behind Zaras head and pulled her closer and kissed her. When we stopped kissing the guys were drooling so much and we just laughed at them. Then I got up and took Lars hand and dragged him to the dancefloor and Zara did the same with Kristian and then we danced and had a really good time but the guys were starting to be all over us with their hands and were close to kissing us a few times. And then Zara said "Excuse us for a minute." and then she dragged me away from the guys and said "Should we put up some rules or something?". I nodded and said "Yeah we should... How far are we allowed to go?". She shrugged and said "You are the one who will get mad with me if I go to far so you choose.". I sighed and said "okay... Now this is little Las Vegas so what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas okay?". She nodded adn said "So?" I said "So we are allowed to kiss and touch them but they are not allowed to do so much... It's when guys touch you and you agree to it that I get angry.". She nodded and said "Touch them on the shirt or under?". I tought for a while and said "i want to be under Lars shirt, he is so hot!". She laughed and said "Okay then under... I'll do what you do.". I sighed and she said "It's your choise but don't get angry with me.". I said "I won't.. little Vegas remember.". she nodded adn gave me a hug and then we went back to the lads and danced and had a good time and kissed and I was sooooo worked up that I just wanted to go away for a while with Lars. Anyway when the clock started to turn 5 Zaras phone rang and she ran over to me and pulled me away from Lars and said "It's Nicky!". I took her hand and we excused ourselfs and I said "put it on speaker." she did as I said and we said "Hi Nico.". he got a bit surprised that both of us said hi and he said "Hello... What are you guys doing?". I smiled and said "We are partying... why?" he said "oh okay... I was just wondering when you two are coming home?". Zara said "Dunno... not yet." and I said "What do you mean with you two? You want me to come home too?". He didn't say anything and Zara said "Yeah.. Do you want Madde too sleep over at our place." still silent and I said "What should we do then? I'm not in the mood to sleep...". Zara gave me an evil smile and said "No me neither..". then Nicky said "WEll don't sleep then..." I smiled adn said "But what should we do then? Maybe you and me zara should go home and follow up on what we just did.". Zara smiled adn said "Why not." then Nciky said "Wait what? Follow up what?". I laughed and said "I don't know.. what were you thinking of?" he didn't say anything just made a strange sound and Zara said "Yeah baby.. What do you want us to do?". He let out a shivering sigh and siad "I don't know.". I smiled and said "maybe do this." and then I pulled zara closer and kissed her and we made it real lud so that Nicky could hear and he let out a silent moan. I smiled and so did zara and he siad "You guys can come home do that.". I said "Nah I don't think so." that woke him up because he said with a very desperate voice "Why not?". I said "Well we have two über sexy guys here and they are waiting for us.. We gotta go now Nicky.". He said "But... wait... no... madde! Zara!" We were so close at laughing and we said "bye Nicky see you later." and then we hung up. i laughed and said "We rule!" zara said "Ohyeah we so do!" then Kristian came ad said "Are you guys comeing?". We nodded adn Zara walked over to him and tok his hand and we went back to Lars who had done some drinks for us. We sat down and drank them and then Lars pulled me over to his lap and I just smiled and pulled my fingers through his hair and began to make out with him. He is a really amazing kisser and to party wth these guys are so much fun! :D

Anyway when the clock had turned half past 6 I looked at the clock and tought about what I had promised Jared which was that I would be home at 5.. I felt sorry for breaking my promise and I said "We gotta o home now." then we called a cab and the rest is history. We went to bed in one of the spare bedrooms adn tove found us with a massive hangover!! :P

Anyway let's talk about today..

This mornign when I woke up I was resting my head on the most gorgeous man in the worlds chest. I just smiled and closed my eyes again and focused all my senses on
his body. I flet his chest muscles under my cheek and his strong arm behind my back and his wonderful big hand resting on my side. I flet his amazing abs under my hand and I slowly and gently stroke them and right there and then I was just so happy. I was right where I wanted to be and everything in the world was just perfect. Jareds arms is the place I go to when I want to feel like the world is a good place and everything is just perfect. While I was lying there in my own little world I felt his heart beat speed up alittle and his breathing got another rhythm and I knew he had woken up. He didn't say anything and niether did I, I just wrapped my arm around him and he pulled me up so I was lying on him with my whole body and then he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight. I smiled and kissed his chest and he gently stroke my back and it was like my skin burned where he touched me, it was such a pleasant feeling and I never wanted him to stop. Then he whispered "Never leave me." I closed my eyes and smiled and whispered "I won't.". He kissed my head and I moved my hand over his chest and shoulder untill I felt his hair against my fingers and I began to play with it. Then I said "I'm happy." he smiled and kissed my head and said "Me too... With you the world is a wonder.". I smiled and looked at his face and when I met his eyes that were filled with love my heart melted and I gently touched his cheek and pressed my lips against his in a soft kiss. When our lips let go of each other he ran his index finger over my cheek and said "I love you more then words can say.". I looked him in the eyes and saw the sincerity in them and I said "And I love you so amazingly much.". He kissed me again and then I rested my head on his chest again and he stroke my back in tiny, burning circles. Then he softly said "What about Nciky?" I said "What about him?". He said "Do you still have feelings for him?" I looked him in his wonderful eyes and said "I suppose but it's not like before... I can look at him without my heart speeding and my knees getting weak and without waking the butterflies in my stomach.". He nodded and I continued "But I can't do that with you.. When I look at you my heart goes nuts, my knees feel like jelly and the butterflies... they go crazy. And it's so amazing to feel that and all I want is to be near you and hug you and kiss you and feel your arms around me and hear your voice say wonderful things. I love you.". He smiled and pulled me in for a deep kiss and he said "I know how you feel!" I smiled and kissed him again and again and again and it was just so wonderful.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and I said "come in.". I first thought Jared was going to let go of me but he didn't and then Tove peeked in and I gave her a smile and she smiled back and walked over to the bed and said "Good morning.". Both Jared adn me said good morning and then she said "We were just wondering when you guys were coming downstairs but I can see that you are busy.". I smiled and kissed Jareds chest and said "We're coming soon... we are just cuddeling.". She nodded and left and Jared said "I don't want to go." I smiled adn said "me niehter.. I don't want to leave this bed... But we have t, I'm going tonys today and then I have to go and return something to nicky.". He sighed adn held me tighter and said "I won't let you go." I smiled and said "I'm never leaveing you baby. What if you and me take a evening just you and me tonight. Just hanging out, cuddeling and being in love.". He smiled and said "that sounds amazing, I would love that." I smiled and kissed him and then he let me go and we both got up and took some clothes on and went downstairs. Tove, Jensen, Johan and Krisen was sitting at the table and Tove had dennie in her lap. I walked over to tove and gave her a hug and said "I love you."
she smiled and said "I love you too.". And then I don't know what flew into me but I gave Jensen a hug too an said "I love you.". He looked really shocked but hugged me back and said "I love you too Madde.". i smiled and then I walked around the table and gave Johan a hug. He quickly hugged me back and I really love his hugs because they are so warm adn comfortable and loving and I said "I love you Johan." he kissed my cheek and said "I love you too honey.". And then it was just one person left so I walked over to Krisen and gave her a hug and said "i love you mum.". She smiled adn kissed my forehead and said "I love you too sweetheart." I smiled and then I walked over to a smileing Jared and kissed him and said "And I love you most of all.". He smiled and hugged me and said "I love you too." then he kissed me again and said "Sit down, I'll fix breakfast.". I smiled and sat down while Jared made breakfast and I said to tove "We are going to tonys soon so go and get yourself ready.". She sighed but did as I asked and gave Dennie to Jensen who was smileing with his whole face when he looked at the baby. I just smiled at him becuase I'm so happy to see him happy and then Jared gave me my breakfast adn I gave him a kiss as a thank you.

After breakfast I went upstairs and took a shower and got myself ready and then I walked into the wardrobe and walked over to a black dress and pulled it off the hanger but it was still something hanging on the hanger. I took it down and looked at Nickys shirt and slowly stroke my hand over it and nodded adn smiled as I took it off the hanger and hung back the black dress. I gently folded the shirt and put it in a bag and walked downstairs and found out that tove hadn't comed down yet so I sat down in the livingroom with Jensen, dennie and Jared. We talked and laughed alot and after say a half an hour Tove walked down the stairs so we could get going. we kissed our men and I stroke Jareds cheek and said "I love you." he smiled and said "I love you too." then I kissed him again and then we were off. It takes about 30 mintues for me to drive to Tonys and when we got there and opened the door to the
shop we heard swearing form the back and then a very annoyed looking Tony stuck out his head and was just about to say something like "What do you want!?". But when he saw that it was us his face changed for annoyed to relaxed and he said "oh it was you.". I laughed and walked over to him and gave him a hug and so did tove and I said "where you expecting someone else?". He shook his head and said "No.. it's just that I'm not finished with the dress and haveing customers takes so much time and Gustav is at the hospital today so he can't help me so I haven't had time to do anything on the dress today... But now we can put this up." and he put up a sign that said "Lunch, back at 2.". I smiled and said "poor little tony. Do you want a treat for all your hard work?". He stared at me and sighed and tove and I just alughed and followed him to the back and then he picked up the dress and said "Tove come with me so we can try this on.". Tove satred at him adn said "You are not coming with me in there and watch me change.". I sighed and said "I'll go with her." he sighed and said "okay but it's a few needles here so make sure she doesn't get stung by them and watch out so you don't rip up that hole and make is bigger.". I nodded and took the dress and helped Tove get it on and she looked so beautiful. I smiled and she just sighed and Tony said "okay. nice.. that looks adorable. I wonder if we should take it in a little but more.". Tove said "Yes do that becuase I'm planning of loseing more weight then this.". He nodded and wrote up all the things he had to do and then he said that Tove could take her dress off so I helped her with that and I went back to Tony while tove got dressed and said "I just want to say thank you for putting your heart and soul into this dress. I know I don't say it enough.". He smiled and I gave him a hug and he said "thank you Madde. I'm going to make this dress the most beautiful dress ever made.". I smiled and said "Good. I'm counting on you Tony." he nodded nad then Tove came back so we gave tony a hug and drove off home but I just dropped Tove off and then I drove over to Nickys.

When I got there I parked and just as i walked out of the car Zara walked out of the house and yelled "Bye!" and I said "Hey!". She smiled when she saw me and walked over to me and gave me a hug and I said "where are you off to?". She sighed adn said "I 'm going to the gynaecologist for the usual check up...". I sighed and said "Oh.. have a good time... I feel sorry for you.".she said "thanks." and then I gave her a hug and then she left and I went into the house. Then I heard Nicky say from the livingroom "Did you forget something?!" I smiled and got out of my outside
clothes and picked up my bag and walked over to the livingrooma dn said "no I didn't.". He looked at me and smiled and said "Hey! Didn't wait to see you here." he stood up and walked over to me and gave me a hug and I hugged him backa nd smiled and said "Hey. I guess you didn't but here I am.". We let go of each other and sat down in the sofa and he said "How are you honey?" I smiled and said "I'm great, just came back from Tonys and check up on Toves dress.". He nodded and said "Glad to hear that. Oh nice, it must be so beautiful." I smiled and said "Ohyes it's amazing, she is going to look so gorgeous!". He smiled and said "I bet. So what are you going to wear?" I smiled and got so excited and said "I'm going to wear an amazing red dress and it's sooo gorgeous!! Everyone thinks that I look so sexy in it!". He laughed and said "Nice, yeah I bet you are going to look sexy in it. But it's you so what did you think.". I laughed and said "But Sara and zara are going to wear one too.". he said "Okay nice, then I'm going to have to look at two gorgeous women.. I think I'm going to keep my eyes on Tove...". I laughed and said "Are you afraid you're not going to be able to keep your hands off?". he laughed and said "I don't know. I suppose we'll see huh?". I smiled and nodded and then I said "btw.. I have something for you.". I picked up the shirt and gave it to him, he looked at it and said "I suppose it's the right thing to do to return it.". I nodded and said "Yeah I think it is... I don't need it anymore but I still need you.". He smiled and took it and said "Thank you and please never return that need okay?" I smiled and said "I won't. I will always need you nicky, you are my best friend.". He nodded and put the shirt on the table infront of us and said "And I will always need you hun.". I smiled and gave him a hug and when we let go Emma stood in the doorway and looked at us. I smiled adn said "Hey." she just said "Hi.. what's going on?". Nicky said "What do you mean?" she said angry "You two seem cozy.". Nicky sighed and i said "What so we can't even hug?!" she gave us a bitchy look and I said "How old are you? 3? Are you a girl or a woman?". She said angry "A woman!" and I said "Well then behave like one! Friends hug, nicky and I hug... deal with it! No one else cares that we hug, you haven't cared before.". She sighed and said "Then mum would be home." I got so annoyed with her bitchiness and said "Emma, your mother and I have shared more kisses and hugs these days then I have with nicky!". She looked at me like I was crazy and I nodded and said "Yeah that's right... I kiss your mum but I don't kiss Nicky.". She didn't say anything so I turned to Nicky and gave him a long hug and then she just huffed and went to her room. I let go of Nicky and took a deep breath to calm myself down and Nicky patted my lap and said "Calm down.. She has been in this mood all day today... Zara says PMS...". I sighed adn said "I hate PMS kids! Tove is one too, she can just snap and be such a fucking bitch sometimes!". He laughed and said "If you hate them what do you think men do then? We have no idea what to do because everything we do is just wrong all the time.". I said "Yeah I know... i don't really get it either.. I'm just glad I don't get PMS.". He laughed and said "You just have a temper 24/7 insted.". I hit his arm and said "Comes from the right man!" he laughed adn said "Sorry." I just smiled and shook my head. After about an hour of talk I gave him a hug and said goodbye and went home to eat dinner.

When I got there I met Jared who had just done down the stairs and I just smiled and walked into his arms and closed my eyes and took a pleased breath. He said "Hey honey." I smiled and looked up at his gorgeus face and said "Hey sexy." and then I
stood on my toes and he bent down slightly and kissed me. That is a bad thing with his hight, I can't reach his lips even if I stand on my toes. :P Anyway after a few kisses Jensen and tove came down the stairs and Jensen said "Wow you guys are soon even worse then tove and I.". I laughed and hit him as he passed us and he just laughed and I gave Jared one last kiss and got undressed and took his hand and we went into the kitchen and ate. we had a really good family dinner and we laughed alot and everyone was there, it was great. Then Jensen said "So do you two want to watch a movie with Tove and me after dinner?". Jared smiled and put his arm around my shoulders and said "No, Madde and I are going to have a cozy evening for ourselfs with loads of cuddeling.". I smiled and he kissed me and tove said "that sounds good, then you go and do that and we'll watch a movie ourselfs.". I smiled and said "Thanks." she nodded and smiled and I think she is kind of happy that things are looking out for me and Jared.

So after dinner Jared took my hand and we walked upstairs and went into our room and I sat down on the bed and said "So what should we do?". He smiled and walked over to
the wardrobe and got a box filled with something and that something was candels that he put up all over the room and then he lit everyone of them. I just sat on the bed smileing for myself and then he went back to the wardrobe and when he came out again he was holding a beautiful red rose in his hand and he walked over to me and said "I love you." and gave me the rose. I just couldn't stop smileing, I took the rose and smelled it and it smelled amazing and then I looked him in the eyes and said "I love you too, you amazing man.". He smiled and pulled me up to my feet and kissed me and I was just in heaven. Then he took his shirt off and pants and laid down on the bed and I followed his lead so I got undressed and nestled down next to him and laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and then he put on a movie. It was a Walk to Remember, one of my favorite movies and when I saw that it was it I just gave Jared a kiss and cuddled closer and watched as shane west character falls in love with a outcast girl who happens to have cancer and it just such a sad and beautiful story and I love it so much and I cry every single time I see it. When it came to that time and I started to cry Jared kissed my head nad said "I don't know what i would do if I lost you like that.". Beucase of that I cried even more and Jared comforted me and I sobbed "And I don't know what I would do if I lost you like that. I love you so much Jared, don't ever doubt that.". He smiled and kissed my wet and salty cheek and said "I don't. I love you too.". I smiled and dried my tears and then he said "stay here." and then he put a pair of softie pants on and left me in bed. I laid my head down on his pillow and breathed in his scent and it was just so wonderful and after a few minutes he came back and with him he had a Ben and Jerry icecream with him and two spoons. I smiled and sat up and he sat back next to me and gave me one spoon and then we started to eat. Suddenly he put the icecream away and I said "What are you doing?" he laughed and said "Give me your spoon.". I did as he said and then he put that away too and then turned to me and took my hands in his and he said "Do you know that today it's exacly 2 years since i understood that I couldn't live without you. And everything that happened this spring has just been a horrible mightmare and I just wanted you back.. I still do. I love you so deeply and no woman could ever take your place and I can never get you out of my head." I couldn't say anything so he continued and said "I know you like Bon Jovi and so do I because he say the words I have a hard time saying... Every time I look at you, I see something new. That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more. I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time. When I look at what my life's been comin' to I'm all about lovin' you .". I felt tears build up in my eyes and he said "My heart beats for you and it allways will. Madde Karlsson you're my everything.". A silent tear rolled down my cheek and I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried. I kissed him a few times and when I finally could speak I said "I love you sooo much Jared! You are such an amazing man and there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. I love you.". He smiled and kissed me and then he gave me the spoon again and I laughed and he said "We love Ben and Jerry to right?". I smiled and nodded and took a spoon of icecream and it was soooo good. Then Jared put on a nother movie and it was Dirty Dancing 2: Havana nights which is also a movie I always cry to. An amazing love story and it's just so sad when she has to leave her love in another country and a very dangerous country too...

Anyway after that movie I started to blog but now I'm going to go back to my love and continue our amazing and cozy everning. Love to you all!!

Take care
Love
Madde

4 comments:

  1. I bet Lars was happy to see you again:P haha
    You always have a reason why you go to a club and now Zara have learn something new about you :P haha you really is starting to act like Nicky sometimes which really isn’t good!
    Well Madde it was stupid too. And I know she have missed you too and I think she missed those weeks too. But I don’t get it what was so special about those weeks?

    Lars is such a pussy who can’t say no to you :P but he Is a sexy pussy :P hah a
    Of course you touch him what else, it’s how you say hello :P haha so how nice abs had he? ;)
    I start to think that you two really enjoy kissing each other for real, I’m not that wrong right? ;P soon you will probably have sex too :P and stop being mean to those poor horny lads :P haha
    You guys have rules?! So funny! You two should really learn how to control yourself: P haha
    But maybe it was good that you had rules otherwise you would have killed Zara :P if you hadn’t end up having sex instead :P
    Now you are mean to Nicky too :P I bet he ran to his bedroom and finshed it himself what you guys had started :P haha but I agree you guys rule :P

    I don’t think Jared mind I think he was sleeping and he abosulty didn’t mind you and Zara in the same bed :P haha

    I’m glad to hear that you can look at Nicky without feeling those things: ) like I said I’m proud of you honey. And you are so lucky to have jared he is amazing :)

    I’m sorry for interrupting your morning, I just missed you.
    What was up with you this morning? I think everyone got really surprised from all the hugging and all the I love you thing: p especially Jensen :P
    Yeah Jensen really is happy, I think he is like the happiest man on this planet right now, he looks at Dennie like I haven’t seen anyone else look at another human being before he just love her so much, and I’m so happy for him :)

    Hah poor Tony I actually feel sorry for him :P but he has a whole year to do the dress so eh shouldn’t stress that mush :P but maybe I should bring Jensen there to cheery him up and give him more energy :P haha
    But what was he thinking when he thought I was going to let him look at me while I change! I did not looked beautiful, I look horrible.. Wedding dresses and me doesn’t work! I believe him when he say it’s going to be the most beautiful dress he have ever made, because the dress is beautiful.. it’s me that I’m not so sure about. But I know Tony will work his ass of just so he can touch Jensen :P haha

    Okay now I really feel bad for Zara! Just hope everything was okay..
    I also think it’s good that he keeps his eyes on me or Jensen which is even better because if I see him even looking at you in some other way then friends he is death!!
    I’m glad you gave him his shirt back that is a step closer.
    But I have to agree with Emma I would probably have said something too.. Because you two are not just friends we all know it.. and since we know that I just think Emma is worried that Nicky will hurt Zara again, remebere she is just a kid and she have been throw a lot this year I think it’s all most hardest for them, so take it easy with her.
    Thank you honey for hating me.. yeah I’m a PMS kid and I can’t do anything about it it’s not my fauilt it just happened. Hah poor Nicky he thinks he has a problem but if we say it like this I bet that Emma or Zara are way nice there me when I have PMS so I say poor Jensen :P hahaha and the rest of the family :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just almost worse then me and Jensen and it’s not good to be as me and Jensen trust me! :P me and Jensen need help!!

    It’s a great movie and even I think it’s kind of sad, but that is probably because I just can put myself in the situation so much, I remebere when me and Jensen saw it he cried like a baby.
    I’m so happy for you guys, I really hope you know that and I love you both so much :) I have to say our guys must have the best memory in this world because I would never remember those days like day do and so on it’s crazy!! But cute but still crazy! Jared is so cute and so are you :)

    I hope you two will have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah he was and I was happy to see him again :)
    yeah well of course you gotta have a reason to go to a club :P why is that not good :P But I have always been making things more complecated then they are :P
    yeah I know...I don't know what was so special but I suppose we realized that our friendship meant more then nicky...

    hahah yeha and he is my pussy :P hahaha
    yeah exacly :P I love my way to say hello :P He had very nice abs :P
    I don't know, it's kind of nice to kiss her :P She is a very good kisser but sex... I don't know :P hahah why? It's so much fun to mess with them :P
    yeah we do :P It's not so easy :P hahaha
    exacly so we have to have our rules :P
    hahaha you have no idea how fun it was to mess with nicky :P hahahha yeh I bet he did :P Ohyeah we rule! :P

    haha I hope you're right :P

    me too :) so happy :)
    thank you so much honey :)
    YEha I über lucky to have him :)

    it's okay we just had a good time :) I missed you too :)
    I don't know, I just had to tell everyone and jensen looked so cute when I hugged him :P hahha
    yeah I think so too. :) I'm so happy for him too :)

    yeha I kind of feel sorry for him too, alittle :P No he just has a few more days! WE are kind of stressed up!!
    hahha yeah maybe but he can't see the dress!
    haha maybe that he is gay so he doesn't mind :P hahaha
    no you looked amazing!
    yes you work really well and the dress is beautiful but you in it just makes everything so much better!
    yes he wil :P

    yeha me too, yeha hope so.
    I know but can you blame him? I'm going to look über sexy and there is no dude out there except maybe jensen adn niklas who will keep his eyes off :P hahhaa
    yeah, it was time to do it.
    But seriously, if you guys say that I can't hug nicky... I'm not going to do that, I will always hug Nicky and you guys will just have to deal with it. You can't ask to much of me Tove.
    I know but Nicky won't hurt Zara again and niether will I. I know she is a kid and have gone through alot but she has to start behaving like a woman and not a baby.
    No problem :P Yeah I know but it's really annoying! :P
    yeha I bet they are much nicer becuase you are such a fucking bitch when you have pms :P

    hhahaha but it's nice to be you and jensen in a way too. I love JAred :)

    yeah. It's a really good movie. I love it so much. :)
    we know and we love you too :)
    I know! It's crazy but i love it :) Jared is amazing :)thanks :P

    WE did. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete