March 7, 2009

Fighting....

Hi guys....
I hope you lot are doing just fine, I think you are doing alot better then me anyway.

The day has gone by so slow. Me and Tove have never fought like this ever in all our lives and we have always been around eath other. I don't really understand how two people who has known eath other all their lives and been there for one another all the time can just for a little thing end up as enimies... It's so unreal to me...





I suppose you have read Toves inlay from yesterday and are thinking of me as some sort of freak who sleeps with my best friends father but let me tell you the background of it. I know it won't help Tove or you guys to forget and forgive but it might help you understand and I will feel alot better I think.

First of all I guess everyone who has slept with someone they shouldn't always say "it didn't meen anything, it was just a terrible mistake!" and I guess that is all I can say.
me sleeping with Eddie was a horrible mistake and it really didn't meen anything.
let me take it from the begining....

I have always found Eddie attractive but you know I never thought of sleeping with him. But then one day after me and Tove had been fighting over a small thing (as always) I went over to another friend called Matilda. We were hanging out and having a good time and she just helpt me forget about tove and all that. So as you can imagine I got a bit wasted or a lot... and we meet Eddie in one of the bars we went to. We hung out and talked and then he had to go home and I didn't think any more of

it. After a few hours me and Matlida headed back to her apartment but I wanted to continue drinking and partying so I asked if we could go out again but she was so tired and had a hang-over so I went out myslef. I went to a bar and founf Eddie there and I was really drunk and sad because of me fight with tove so we started to talk about everything and then I get a call from the police saying that Matilda has been found dead in her apartment and that she had killed herself. I got really upset and they asked if I could come to the morgue so me and Eddie went because I didn't want to go by myself.

And as I said after finding out that one of your best friends has killed herself I got really upset and then to top that of with being drunk I made a very stupid decision to sleep with Eddie. He was there comforting me and we ended up having sex.

So now you all know why and I know it doesn't make it better but I think it's a bit of an excuse anyway. Hate me all you want, the person I care about the most allready hates me so I don't give a damn if you guys hate me too.

God, I'm just so sick and tired of fighting with Tove, we always do this. It's like we fight and then make up and then there is this really small thing that get us going again. I've been thinking that we might need a break, if friends now can take breaks... I wish I had someone who could tell me what to do...

You might be wondering about my dad and what I'm going to do now when I've found out that he has cancer... Well to be honest, I don't have a clue! I called Nic and told him what dad said and that he really wanted to meet niklas but nic was insisting on not meeting with dad so I guess he wont. I don't really know if I can meet him again either. I suppose Nico (Nicky) would come with me if I asked him but I'm feeling like I'm stealing him away from Zara. He acually just left me after checking in on me and now I'm sitting in my empty room. All this with dad, Tove, Nicky and you know all the rest has got me thinking. Jared and Johnny is almost never there when I'm

fighting with tove but alot of other guys are. Like this one time, before Tove and Sean got together I slept with Sean and as you can imagine that didn't sit to well with tove at all. So we started to fight but Sean stood by me and defended me. And now it's Nico who is there for me all the time. Jared and Johnny is nowhere to be found. The are like hanging out with Jensen and Sean and doesn't give a damn about what I'm going through. I just hate that, they are never here when I need them but when I need them for sex they are alwys there. I wish they could be more like Nico.

I bet you guys are tired of hearing how amazing Nico is and all that but I don't care because he is the only one who truly seems to care about me and wants me to be happy. I love him for that. I have made up my mind and I'm not going to try to seduce Nico because that would meen I would loose him as a friend and I'd rather die than live a life without him. He is just the most amazing and important person I know. That might seem cruel to say that he is the most important person in my life at the moment but it's the truth and I don't really care what you think.

Aaw, he just came in and now he is sitting on my bed next to me. I love that, you know, when someone just sits by you and you just feels the love and care that person feels for you. I't an amazing feeling.

I just erased alot of stuff about Tove that she has done and alot of things that she would hate anyone to know but then Nico read it and told me to erase it. I don't know if it's the right thing to do, because it's not in my nature to give up. I always go the furthest and then it's tove who gives up but Nicky said somethning that might have changed my mind. he said "don't sink to her level, you are better

than that. I believe in you Madde.". And than he looked at me with that "nico-look" that only he can give, and I just melted. I supposed you all wanted to hear some nasty things about Tove Alexandersson but I'm not so sure I should tell you and Nico is still sitting here next to me watching my every move so...

I wish me and Tove didn't fight like we are, and I'm thinking of moving out. but I have no fukking clue where I would go and I don't think I would be so popular in the eyes of my boyfriends because they are used to a life lived in lyxury now so leaving this place won't be fun. Can someone please help we figure out what to do. How am I going to fix this thing with Tove now when she is bringing up everything that has happened in the past and when she doesn't even want to fix it. I've been thinking of asking Nico to talk with her but at the same time I don't want to bring him further into this than he already is. I feel like I'm just pouring my trubbles on him and he doesn't deserve that, he deserves better. I just wish this would all be over and everything would go back to normal, or as normal as our family can be.

So... what else can I talk about?... I can tell you about today...

First of all, I didn't even want to get out of bed this morning. After Jared and Johnny found out about Eddie thay have been absent and haven't even talked to me so much. They went out pretty early this morning leaving me in bed all alone but that wasn't the only reason i didn't wanna get up this morning. it was only me and Tove at home because the westlife boys were out doing the city nad our boyfriends followed them so it was really empty. Robert and Kellan was still out. They had been out all night partying. So like I said, it was only me and Tove at home so when I finally draged myself out of bed and went down to the kitchen I got an ice-cold look from Tove and then I was left alone again. I just wished the guys or lets tell the truth I just wanted Nico to come back home so that I had someone to talk to. I was standing in the hallway when they came back and jared and johnny didn't even give me a hello-kiss. they just walked right pass me and that was like the edge of what I could handle so I just ran upstairs crying and I heard footsteps running up behind me and when he finelly cought up with me he grabbed my arm and turned me around and at that point I didn't care who it was I just buried my face in his chest and cryed. I could tell from the wonderful smell of Dolce & Gabbana that it was Nicky and somehow there was one part of me feeling so comfortable and a nother saying it sould have been Jared or Johnny. But I didn't struggle against him when he led me back to my room and stayed there with me for like an hour or more. He has been so sweet all day today and at one point he asked if he should go and talk to Jared and Johnny but I asked him not to and he respected that.




So that is pretty much what I've been doing today, sobbing in my room and beeing miserable and the only bright moments has been when Nico has comed to check on me.

Well, I'm not going to bore you any more with my missfortune.
Hope you all are having a better life than me.

Take care.
Love
Madde

129 comments:

  1. I will never forgive you for that with eddie!!! just so you now, I just hate you so damn much right now!!

    I don't tthink a break would fix this!!!
    If you want to move out just do it!!
    And I don't blame the guys for beeing angry with you, I understand them very well!!!

    sinking to my level you have all reday done that after the sex with eddie! I just feel sick writing it!!!
    It jsut awful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to fight with you tove. I'm taking Nicos advice and stop fighting.

    I know what i did was wrong and I know you wont forgive me for it, and I understand that. But I don't get why all of that meens anything anymore it was like years ago since it happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. then we don't have anything to say to each other anymore!!!

    no I will NEVER forgive you for it! I hope you understand that!!!
    and if you don't understand why you have to me totally mentally disturbed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, fine. then you might want to stop telling everyone of the mistakes I've done in my past.

    I do understand that and i can understand why. but what's done is done and there is no way to take it back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well the same to you!!!
    how do you do you always make sound like it's my fault?!!

    yes, but maybe you should thought about that erlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havn't told anyone about you in this inlay. I was supposed to but I didn't..

    yeah I know I should have and if i could relive that day i would never have done it but like i said what's done is done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's something anyway!!

    I can't pretend that nothing have happend any more!! maybe you shuold just move or maybe I will, I don't know!! we can't live togehter anymore I can't even look at you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah well it's more than I can say about you.

    fine. i guess we will hveto figure this out and if that is impossible I'll move away. I would hate it but i will, for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what do you meen wth that?!
    I just told evreybody about eddie because I thought they should know what kind of person you are!

    there is no us anymore!
    it's just me and then you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah well that is what you think.

    alrighty then. then i guess we wont go to the cottage this summer. to bad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what do I think?!

    yes, apprently no!
    I can't even be in the same room as you, so I think that would me hard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The thing you said or
    have you forgotten already...

    yeah.. I suppose. alot of fine memories from there though...

    ReplyDelete
  13. about nisse?!

    well good for you!
    I can't belive I have been your best friend for all this years, I can't belive that I forgived you for so many things back then! right now I just regret it!
    and I can't belive that I even could looke at you after that night with eddie!
    and then you defended him when I said that I hated him! I don't unnderstand!

    ReplyDelete
  14. about everything you thought was everybodys buisness but it was really mine.

    I'm sorry. there isn't anything else I can say. I regret it and I thought that if I told you I would loose you forever and my life would be horrible withput you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah,so!

    so you diden't think I would find out!
    well you have all ready done that now! and whos fault is that, you can't blame this on me, like you always do!
    It's going to be diffult with or boyfriends how are like best friends....

    ReplyDelete
  16. well it's my buisness and therefore you shouldn't write about it on a blog.

    I know you would find out sooner or later but, i don't know...
    yeah, it will be hard for them... we'll se what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  17. well you shoulden't told evreybody about kian and james either!

    then you should told me instead I don't if it had made something diffrent, but maybe!!
    yeah!
    how long are we going to live like this?!
    because I don't think we can work this out!
    I think vyou should stay here and I will move away!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeah well I was just returning the favor so to speak.

    yeah I know...
    what! are you stupid!? it's your house! if anyone is supposed to move it's gonna be me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. okay if you say so!

    no I'm not stupied, maybe you think so but I don't!!
    I want to move, I'm tired to have people around me all the time and especlly now when I'm sick! and I know you want to stay so do that! I don't care!
    it's not like I'm going to vistit to often!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yeah I do.

    well, I guess it's up to you and yeah I can't deny that I want to stay but it feel so wrong that you are leaving and not me.
    And no, I don't think you are stupid, it's a figure of speak...

    ReplyDelete
  21. well you want to stay more then I do anyway!
    and my mum love you as much as she loves me!
    and you need a famliy right now when your dad is sick, so maybe then can help you a little I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  22. yeah maybe I do but right now it feels like everyone is just ignoring me and yes I know it's my own foult.
    But you need your family to because you are sick. my dad is already going to die but you arn't, you're still fighting it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. they will get over it I promis!
    No I don't need them, I'm just tired of them! and your dad is dieing so you need them!! don't be so sure about that!

    ReplyDelete
  24. are you sure?...
    I can understand you, they can be really needie somtimes.. :P
    yeah but you know how I feel of my dad... I don't ever really know him...
    yes you are! don't talk like that!

    ReplyDelete
  25. yes I'm sure how many times do I have to say that! really isen't enough!
    maybe you should take this weeks to learn to know him!
    well maybe I know something you don't...

    ReplyDelete
  26. okay, sry.
    No I know...
    I can't do that. that would break my heart to get to know him and then loose him. I can't handle that.
    what! Tove you need to tell me! please!!! don't do this to me!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so I don't understand that you will stay there!
    I think if you don't get to know him he you will just regret it later!
    nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  28. I guess I need people around me you know. I have that need.
    yeah but I can't handle a broken heart at the moment. I don't really want to get to know him either, I just want to remember him as the horrible father he has always been to me.
    Oh come on!! don't be like that now!! plz tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  29. yeah I know, what about Johanny and Jared then?
    like you said before that I should know when you are lieing and now you are, you will regret it I promis...
    maybe tomorrow, you will kill me when I tell you....

    ReplyDelete
  30. yeah well, they don't even talk to me and are just ignoring me.
    yeah well.. I need to think about it.
    No I wont I promis! but I guess I would have wanted you to tell me sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I can't blame them, but dump then they have been like this for such a long time now!
    yes but remeber that you don't have that much time...
    you don't want here hear it I promis...

    ReplyDelete
  32. yeah, I know they have but I love them you know. and I can't be single, you know that.

    I know. but it's not so easy.

    yes I do, it has something to do with my bestfriend who is sick!

    ReplyDelete
  33. yeah I know but you have never tryed it befor either..

    just meet him again and see what you feel,plz

    so now I'm your best freind again?
    do you realy want to know? are you sure?

    ReplyDelete
  34. haha true... But what am I going to do all day if I don't have a boyfriend? :P

    okay. I'll do that...

    yeah well... hopefully.
    yes I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  35. well you don't even hang out with them taht much you are always with some other guy running around!

    thank you!

    the qustion is just for how long.
    Madde I'm dieing, don't you get that!
    if I can't geta a liver transplant soon..

    ReplyDelete
  36. yeah you are right but i still love them although they don't even seem to care about me. I'm afraid of being alone, I'm not like you in that way. you are stonger than me in tha aspect.

    np.

    yeah exacly...
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well then we fix that! It can't be so hard now can it? you can't die!!! don't say that! you can't! it's not possible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I don't think guys should decide your whole life and that you shoulden't depend on them all the time.

    I told you that you diden't wanted to know!
    you and Kellan is the only one who know yet so don'tell anyone...

    ReplyDelete
  38. yeah well, boys are my life and you know it.

    I wont I promis!! but howare going to fix this then?... there got to be something we can do right?

    ReplyDelete
  39. yeah I know unfurtneltly...
    you can get any guy you want how ies great for you so I don't get it...

    I don't pray to god or something! I don't know...
    don't you get why I want to move now, just so you guys will forgett a little about me so this isen't the worste thing ever..

    ReplyDelete
  40. yeah well, I don't really get it either... I'm a hard woman to figure out :P

    I will pray every day!!
    you can't do that to me.. or us I mean... you can't think that if you leave now that if you die wont be so bad. If you die, I die... you are my better half tove and you know that even though we fight alot but you are.

    ReplyDelete
  41. yes you are! ;P

    thanks babe!
    yes I can! madde you promied me that you woulden die if I die, remebere!
    I'm not your better half anyway maybe your worse half!

    ReplyDelete
  42. yeah I am :P

    np, anything for you darling.
    yeah I know I did but I might not die like for real but a part of me will and I wont be the same person without you.
    hahah yeah right, who is it that's allways telling me what to do adn help me out with boyproblems or father problems? YOU

    ReplyDelete
  43. to hard! ; p don't take that in the wrong way like you always do ;) hah

    you are so sweet!
    no you can't yu must go on with yor life!
    that dosen't prove that I'm your gooder half, that's just prove that I love yoou!
    are we going to argue about this too?

    ReplyDelete
  44. haha I don't always take it the wrong way :P I wouldn't have :P

    yeah and so are you.
    I'll try but it wont be easy. I'm going to miss you to much and nothing will be like it used to. I love you to, but it does prove that you are the better half.
    No, let's not. I'm tired of fighting with you, I hate it when we fight.

    ReplyDelete
  45. yes you would! ;P haha

    no I'm not I told evreybody about nisse!
    good, ottherwise I come back and haunt you down ;) or is that o eali to joke about?
    that just what you think ;) which half is the sex crazy ten? ;)
    me too

    ReplyDelete
  46. haha yeah yeah whatever ;P

    yeah well I told everyone about kian :P
    yeah it's a bit early to joke about that :P
    Haha the sex maniac is me ;P didn't you know that? ;P
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. just admit it ;) haha I know you to well ;)

    I started it all! don't remind me about kian! plz ;) I can't imagen that the sex looked so good huh? ;)
    okay, sry
    I had hope that anyway ;) but I'm starting to get more and more like you so who know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  48. haha yeah you do :P

    yeah you did :P It look very good acually :P haha I'd do him if i got that chanse :P hahaha
    hehe it's okay :)
    yeah I know, maybe that is why we are fighting all the time... we are getting to much alike. you are going towards "sex maniac" and I'm matureing. Crazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  49. yes so I know you thought about it ;)

    yes ´so I'm not so sweet and I'm not a saint ;)
    haha good ;P MADDE!!!! what wher you thinking when you found us? ;P
    madde you will never mature, no afens! and I will never become a sex maniac ;) I'm the mature one and you are you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  50. yeah yeah I know you did :P

    well neither am I :P we are two hot she-devils ;P
    hahaha what! ;P well firt I was like "OMG TOVE!!!!" and then "OMG Keian is hot and that looks sooooooo good" ;P
    haha yeah but Nico has helpt me mature a little bit :P atleast now for a while ;P ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  51. hah yes ;) well I did anyway ;)

    haha you think that ;) you are hot anyway ;)
    hello Kian what are you thing?! :P
    you are just weird!!! ;P maybe you shuold sleep with him instead ;)
    atleast now ;) but I don't want to be the matur one we can change if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  52. yeah you did :P

    yeah I do, We both are! ask anyone ;P
    haha yeah well, he has a cute smile and a nice voice ;Pyeah I know I m :P yeah maybe I should.... HAHA we'll see ;P
    yeah atleast now ;P haha let's be abit of both, both of us ;P

    ReplyDelete
  53. ofcouse so did you ;)

    you kno wthat you are the hot one of us ;)
    you can have him if you like ;)
    he's kind of good :] haha
    we can try, but If you want to change you get the cancer too becuase otherwise I have no use for your sexlust, becuse my sexlust is gone, except kian ofcourse ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  54. Yeah well my name is Madde Karlsson so.. :P

    Eh, stop it, you are the hot one too!
    haha cheers ;P
    Nice :] me likie!
    yeah... okay, I can skipp the cancer part and keep my sexlust ;P yeah you and Kian were rocking it ;P

    ReplyDelete
  55. so true! ;P

    or not!
    haha ;P
    I know you do ;) haha
    so I have to be the adult like always ;) haha
    madde I diden't want to know that! that's just uhhh

    ReplyDelete
  56. yeah :P

    yes :P
    hehe yeah ;P i always like "good" but "great" is better ;P
    yeah, sorry :] hahah well you must have felt it otherwise I wonder where you were in your mind....

    ReplyDelete
  57. that's true ;) haha super is even better ;)
    no I diden't really feel it, I was some where else!but I don't know where ;P why did I have to choose kian why not Kellan instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  58. haha yeah it is ;)
    haha OMG TOVE! even though it was Kian you have to be present :P Kian is a sweet good-looking guy. Good think it wasn't Shane ;P
    haha yeah well that is a good question ;P

    ReplyDelete
  59. haha ;)
    what? ;) I don't thinkI was so good ;P
    yeah that's good ;P
    yeah it is he's so much hotter but we are just freinds so maybe thats why :P

    ReplyDelete
  60. hahah yeah but still :P you little slut ;P
    yeah ;P
    haha so you and Kian are more than friends? :O OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'm not, Ihaven't done anything ;)
    no we aren't you know what I meen, I don't know kian like I know kellan, okay? :P

    ReplyDelete
  62. hahah you are just lying there while he is doing all the work ;P
    haha yeah but still, you can get to know Kian ;P like you said, you and kellan are just friends but you and kian has taken the first step towards something more ;P

    ReplyDelete
  63. hahha well that dosen't make me a slut ;)
    I don't want to have kian like anything more then a frien either! he's ugly! sry kian ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  64. yeah it does ;P
    haha yeah tell yourself that ;P
    he is not that ugly, he has a very cute smile and a nice voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. so that is what you do all the time? ;)
    because you are the slut ;P
    yes he is, you should of seen him without clothes :P haha I'm so evil ;)

    ReplyDelete
  66. haha no I'm very present during the act ;P
    haha or not :P
    yes you are so evil! :P maybe I should go and "have a talk" with him ;P

    ReplyDelete
  67. haha with nisse too? ;)
    yes you so are! ;)
    and what would you say? ;) haha
    I wounder what he thinks about me, because I must of been teribble! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  68. hahah well you were right he was hot but he is not that good in bed... it's like he hasn't learned anything since last time :P
    haha noooooo :P
    hahah dunno :P we'll see ;P
    hahah nooo I bet you were great... I can ask him if you want and if he thought you were terrible than I can show him how a real woman treats a man ;P

    ReplyDelete
  69. Yeah he's really hot! ;) and I'm always right you know ;) haha madde ;P haha
    so you lied when you said that he was the best guy you ever hade sleep with and the best orgasmen you ever had? ;) hah a
    yes ;P I'm not a slut jsut because I was think about something else ;) haha
    I don't think so, i was just out of it ;) haha it have been to long senns last time ;P
    HAHAH MADDE!!!! ;) like I said you can take him if you want ;) then you maybe will change your mind about that he's hot ;P

    ReplyDelete
  70. haha yeah right :P that is something i doubt :P haha what :P
    haha yeah well, I just wanted to make you jealous you know ;Phaha you are such a slut darling ;P
    haha yeah I guess but you need to be present you know ;P
    haha yeah well I just might ;P we'll see, but I don't know if Nico would be so happy about it :P He does look good :) he is cute

    ReplyDelete
  71. Is true! ;) I know evreything ;) hah don't you know that ;) hah
    Do you really thinkI would be jealous, of what? :P haha
    I'm not, I don't just like sex! ;) haha not with kian anyway, but okay he was kind of good! ;) haha when I was with him anyway ;)
    yeah but I'm no good at thet ;P haha you have to teach me ;P
    yeah do that then we can discuss him after ;)
    I don't think he to happy about me right now eitehr! :P

    ReplyDelete
  72. haha no you don't :P
    haha I don't know, you were the one who said he was hot from the begining :P
    hahah yeah well that's good ;PAnd you do like sex :P
    haha I knwo you arn't :P I will, if you want me too ;P
    haha sounds good ;P He doesn't really care... he has just been worried about me and been all sweet and friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
  73. ofcourse I do ;)
    yeah he was, and I was right about that ;) haha but you was kind of drunk when I talked with you that night so I wasen't sure what you said :P haha
    what do you know about that? ;)I suck at that! haha how? ;) haha do you really think he want you then? ;)
    haha okay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  74. nopp :P
    yeah well, that's only one thing :P haha you only heard what you wanted to hear ;P
    haha yeah well you have told me and it's way to far fun to ignore ;P :P I don't really know :P
    haha no I don't know... we'll see ;P
    yeah ;P

    ReplyDelete
  75. you are stubborn! ;P
    that's just what you think ;) I don't think you remeber to much about our talk ;) haha you describe all of it in detail!!!! :P
    I haven't hade sex for like 2 month and i'm still aive ;) haha
    okay evrey guy on this plaent wants you so why shoulden he wnat you! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  76. Yeah I am :D I know ;P
    haha yeah well, it wasn't that good. I must have had a temporary loss of mind :P
    haha you had sex a few days ago ;P remember? :P
    haha noo they don't. Pete didn't want me... and I bet there are alot of other guys who doesn't want me :P

    ReplyDelete
  77. to stubborn! ;P haha
    yest you must, because you where totally wasted!! ;P haha I can't imaigen taht you feelt to well the day after ;)
    yeah befor that it has gone 2 month ;) and I don't want to remeber, it was kian, anyone is better them him! I would rather sleep with nisse ;) haha
    then pete is the only guy on the planet!
    no their aren't, I promis you! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  78. haha yeah I know ;P
    haha I I was soooo wasted :P noo I didn't... It was horrible...
    haha really or are you keeping something more to yourself?
    haha I doubt it, what about Shane?`;P
    haha noo he isn't :P yeah there are..

    ReplyDelete
  79. But so am I sometimes too ;) hah
    yes you was!!!! but that's very typcal for you ;) madde you can't become an alcoholic like you dad! remeber that have it in your blood !
    You always have the worst hang over ever! I feel so sad for you, not! ;) haha
    hehe what do you mean?! ;) Im not keep anything to myself ;)
    Okay kian is better then shane! ;P
    well pete is just weird! ;) you are like the moste beautiful women on the planet!
    I'm so pround that I know you! and I know evrey guy see that too!

    ReplyDelete
  80. haha yes you are! :P
    haha yeah I know :P I wont become an alcoholic because if I'm getting that far I will have you there by my side telling me to stop. :)
    Yeah, I don't get it :S and you never have any... not fair.
    OMG TOVE have you been sleeping with somebody else than Kian and Jensen and Sean?! :O
    haha yeah I rather take Kian than Shane ;P
    yeah that is what Lukas said to but he was talking about Sean :P hahah thank you, so are you darling!
    thanx honey ! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  81. sometimes that is a problem! ;)
    ofcourse I will honey! I will never leave you, I hope anyway, If I leave you you know that I will always be there for ju just in another world looking after you! :)
    yes it is so fair! ;) haha
    maybe, maybe not! ;) haha
    yeah me too!
    haha but sean wanted you, so he can't be that weird! ;P
    love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  82. yeah you could say that. :P
    Don't talk like that now!!! Tove plz! I've been trying to forget about that!
    no it's not!
    OMG!! shame on you for not telling me ;P
    haha yeah well you have allready taken Kian ;P
    haha yeah but he rather took you after... I must have been horrible in bed...

    ReplyDelete
  83. haha we shuold stop that! ;P
    we can't just forget about it, I acn't anyway! I just want you to know that I will always be teher for you what ever happends!
    ofcourse it is ;) I love myself for not geting hang over! ;D
    I diden't say I had! so maybe I on't have to shame on me ;)
    yeah yeah unfortunately ;P haha
    that has nothing to do with you ;P
    Madde what is your problem, what happend with your selfconfidens girl, even I Have more selfconfidence then you do right now!
    You can ask anyone, all of them will say that yyou are a godess in bed, I heard them talk about you!

    ReplyDelete
  84. haha yeah we should :P
    I know we can't but just for one day. I know that honey! and I will always be there for you.
    yeah I figure... :P
    haha yeah well, you will need to tell me!
    haha what.. ;P you liked it ;P
    well if it's not because of me than what is it?
    yeah well, i've lost alot of it lately... don't know why though.
    yeah well, they just want me in bed and then after that I'm nothing to have...

    ReplyDelete
  85. haha I don't think its's going to be easy!
    :P okay I want talk about that anymore, sry :) I know! :*
    I don't want to switch with you, that's for sure! ;P
    It's nothing I was just kidding! ;)
    no I diden't that just what you think, It wasen't than nice if you know what I meen! ;) hehe
    that's because of sean that's he's problem!
    You need it back, it's you! remeber that you have always complianed about me for not belving in myself, madde you have to be strong for me right now! You have to bringt back!
    Then they are just totally asses! and nothing to have!

    ReplyDelete
  86. haha no it wont. :P
    thank you. :*
    haha I know you don't want that.
    are you sure!? :P
    haha I bet it was nicer if you had been there ;P
    yeah well something must have made him changed his mind.
    yeah well it's not so easy to find a selfconfidence that has run away so to speak. I know I have to but it's not so easy, I'm doing my best.
    yeah I know that they ar asses but somehow I fall for the guys who are behaving like asses. Okay exept for Nico but he is allready taken. That is also a category I have a tendency to fall for....

    ReplyDelete
  87. hahah :P
    np sweeti :)
    hah but you want too ;) haha
    maybe, maybe not ;) haha
    well shut up about that, I was there but I just wasen't ther all the time ;P haha
    you know it's sean he can me kind of weird sometimes! ;P
    Good because you have to have it, because it's not you without it! if I have affected to in anyway so you lost it, then I soooo sorry!
    yeah I know... you just have to ignor your feelings then! yeah I know, but madde you fall for evrey category!

    ReplyDelete
  88. :)
    haha of course I want too :P
    haha I think so, I don't think he is so bad in bed :P
    hahaha yu should be there all the time ;P
    haha yeah well so can all guys I guess...
    It's okay baby but I'll do my best to find it again :P
    yeah I know I have too and I'm doing it also. I havn't taken the chanses I've gotten to kiss him and I'm proud of myself for that.
    haha yeah I guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  89. just imagen that you can drink how much you want and don't feel a thing the day after ;P haha Madde! I can't say that he was bad, but he wasen't great either ;P haha he is ugly! ;P haha you think so ;) you think it would of been better then? ;) haha´maybe I was thinking about an even hotter guy ;) haha
    yes they can!
    you have to, I can't have better selfcondidence then you that's just weird :P
    that's good madde, you can't destroy that you have, I'm so happy that you have found nicky, becuse you never know what will happend with me, sry!
    as long is they are hot ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  90. I would love that!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha okay, but he has a cute smile :) you are supposed to focus on the good things and not the bad ones :P
    yeah I do.
    haha who then? ;P
    yeah...
    haha yeah well get used to it ;P
    yeah I know, yeah he is amazing and he really seems to care about me...
    STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!
    haha yeah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  91. yes you would! ;P haha yoou just sleep all day long ;P
    haha but I can't come up with any good things about that :P and you know what I think about cheating.. ;P
    hah you do :P think about that huh ;)
    no I will not!:P
    yeah he dose! he is so sweet :)
    I said I was sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  92. yeah! :D yeah but that is pretty nice aswell :P but I hate the head-ache and the throwing up :P
    haha yes you can. his smile :P how many times do I have to tell you that? :P
    haha yeah i know :P
    you should :P
    yeah he is :)
    yeah but stop saying it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Yeah it is ;P yeah me too, because you are always in such a bad mood when you have a head-ache :P
    that's what you think :P I don't think so, sru ;P hahah
    I know that you don't have the same opinion about sleeping around ;) hah
    I don't thinks o ;P
    Yeah yeah ....

    ReplyDelete
  94. yeah :P haha yeah well you might want to try and not being so fukking happy after a night out :P

    haha no you are just boring :P

    haha no I don't :D but still, I know it's wrong but I just can't help myself :P

    you don't think Nico is a sweetheart? :O you just said so!

    mupp

    ReplyDelete
  95. haha well I like to see you pissed of then ;) haha so you think that is annoying huh ;)

    No I'm not boring I'm just realistic ;) and I think with my brain and not with something else like you do ;)

    you are so evil! ;P
    but I don't care if you are evil with Johonny and Jared rigt now!

    No I aswerd about somethig else :P

    ReplyDelete
  96. Haha eayh I know you do :P Oh yes it's very annoying!

    haha yeah well it's much more fun to not think with the brain ;P

    MOAHAHAHA yeah I'm EVIL!!!! :P
    Thanx :D

    Oh, okay.. tahnk god :P

    ReplyDelete
  97. than I will continue ofcourse ;) haha

    so what do ou think with? ;) haha

    you can be how evil you want right now, because I feel like killing your boys ;)
    just sleep around with anyone ;)
    okay, not my boys and not my father! which is coming back now again.... don't try anything ;)

    hah yeah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  98. I knew it...

    What do you think? ;P

    No, don't but plz hurt them alittle bit. Like hit them in the head with a frying pan or something ;P
    I will ;P I wouldn't! I don't really want to see Eddie again... It feels so uncomfortable...

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  99. Ifcourse you did ;) haha

    hmm... I don't know, I'm no mindreader ;) hah you have to tell me ;P

    Okay, I will try not to kill them, but I'm not promis anythig!
    I can take care of that, don't worry! I have to do something with my anger against them, so Hit them with a frying pan sosunds good, now when I'm not alloew to kill them ;) haha
    good madde ;D how is your boy tonight then? ;)

    What do you think it dose for me then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. yeah...

    well you should be, how many times do I have to tell you that? :P

    Thank you darling :)
    well, I don't know... maybe I should go for Rob ;P haha no, I think I'm going to be without sex for a while now and see how that feels :P

    yeah well... Sry

    ReplyDelete
  101. haha it's to bad for you! :P

    tell me what?! ;P

    Np honey :)
    are you sick?!!!!!!!
    I just have to say that I don't really belive you!
    If you are not sick we can start some kind of club ;P hahha

    hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  102. yes I know!

    that you should be a mindreader!! learn from Criss ;P

    No I'm not... I'd just like to test it :P
    I know you don't but I'm telling the truth. haha sounds good ;) Clean teens ;P or clean women... :P

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  103. hah ;P

    I don't really wants to read your mind I don't want to know evrey dirty thought of yours :P

    I still don't belive you ;P
    sounds good ;) hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  104. haha are sure? ;P

    well I havn't had sex yet :P

    ReplyDelete
  105. yes I can't be more sure! ;P haha and btw you are alwyas telling me what you thinking so I know evreything all reday :P

    well just wait a few days ;P

    ReplyDelete
  106. haha true ;P

    haha okay, I'll show you I wont have sex! :P

    ReplyDelete
  107. yes it's so true ;P

    yes do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  108. yeah..

    yeah I will!

    ReplyDelete
  109. But I know you LOVE sex;) you can't denie that :P

    ReplyDelete
  110. No I can't but I have been a good girl now, not having sex for a week :D

    ReplyDelete
  111. how dose it feel? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  112. wierd :P ahaha. like something is missing ;P

    ReplyDelete
  113. well it is ;P because now when you are single you can sleep around how much you wan, you don't have to think about anyone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  114. hhaa yeah but still :P

    ReplyDelete
  115. but its' kind of nice not to have sex too, but it's kind of hard to not think about it when henrik is all around me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  116. yeah it is... OYEAH! it's so hard :P

    ReplyDelete
  117. I just want to touch him!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I just want to do him :P

    ReplyDelete
  119. I just want to do both! :P

    ReplyDelete
  120. well it is a bit hard not to touch him during sex ;P

    ReplyDelete
  121. well that's ture ;P I trust you you are the sex expert right ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  122. haha yeah good ;P

    ReplyDelete
  123. haha maybe you can get so prize for being a sex expert :P haha
    you are my own sexexpet :P but you nevre have the aswer for that I want so maybe mot a prize :P

    ReplyDelete
  124. haha yeah i should ;P
    hahaha yeah well i am a sex expert but i can't tell you what it is a do :P

    ReplyDelete
  125. no you shoulden't:P
    yes but then you areenn't a sex expert! :P

    ReplyDelete
  126. eyah i shoud :P
    haha yes I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  127. no ;P
    YOu can be an expert if you can even help me :P

    ReplyDelete