I hope you are doing okay, I can say that I've been better but I'm happy anyway :)
I have had a stomach-ache all day yesterday and today but I'm feeling abit better now. But it's not like I have let that stop me from doing some fun things today.
I've been at the hospital most of the day visiting Tove. Emil went home today which was so nice because now I can talk about everything with Tove. We havn't been able

to talk about boys and sex and other gossip while he has been around. Now we only have to worry about Dr. Hottie Zetterlund ;P I think he has been our main subject today and we had alot to talk about because usually me and Tove get to talk about a boy as soon as we see him but now with Emil in the same room it has been as silent as the grave when it has comed to that subject... But today we were on fire!
We had so much fun talking about how hot he is and all that and what he might look like without his clothes on. And I was just about to say something very cheeky when the Hottness himself walks in the room! Me and Tove was like dying! We got all quiet
when he came in and then just bursted our laughing, he was just looking at us like we were crazy and than he had said he had to come and check on his patient and I looked at Tove and she was like crying in laughter and was all red in the face! I just couldn't stop laughing and I told him that it would be better if he came back when we were done laughing.So a few minutes after we finelly stopt crying and laughing he came back to listen to Toves heart and lungs. I could tell that Toves heartrate was going up and when he listen to her heart I could help but asking if it was high. he just laught and said yes alittle bit to high. Tove got sooooo embarrassed and just wanted to disappear! When henrik finelly left us alone again I though Tove was going to kill me, she just looked at me with the same look she gave Jared that one time when he was being stupid. :P Thank god I was in a hospital allready.
Anyway I couldn't stay in the hospital all day so I went home to take a shower and hang out alittle with Kian, Mark and Shane. We had alot of fun talking about what we were going to do in Sligo and Dublin when Nico walked in. I just couldn't help myself from running up, trowing myself around his neck and giving him a huge bear hug! He just laught at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked if he could join us. I think that was a pretty stupid question, don't you? :P So we both sat back down and continued laughing and joking. It was so great.
I have to tell you that things over here are begining to go back to normal. Eddie has gone to live at a hotell after him and Kristina argued the other day and she has finelly started to talk to me again. This morning when I walked downstairs she said she wanted to talk to me and told me that Tove had talked to her about how I felt and she said I didn't have to feel that way. She loved me as a daughter and the thing that happened with Eddie was just a mistake. She forgave me and told me to cheer up, which I'm trying to do now. The kids in the house are much happier to and are running around chasing one another. It's so nice to see. :)

I bet you know about mine and Toves little competition. Tove is convinsed that I'm the one who will win but I'm not so sure. Okay he is looking at me and flirting alittle but I think Tove has a bigger chanse because he knows her, atleast alittle. And he knows she has the hots for him ;P I just hope I'm the one who will win because I hate losing, I always get so angry and... yeah I'm a terrible loser I know. But who likes to lose? I'm just asking. I don't think anyone likes to lose, and okay everyone might not show it like I do but it's not good keeping so strong emotions inside, you haev to let them out.
I suppose you want some news about my little brother but i'm sorry I don't have any. I havn't heard form him or my father at all this week. Okay the week ahs just started but anyway. I thought Linus wanted to meet Tove again. He seemed to like her and she thinks he is hot! She's insane!!! he is 10 years younger than her and MY little brother. It doesn't make sense!!

You know that thing with Tove and Kian... I told Tove that i want to see them make out so that I can make sure she doesn't like him because I think she does. So I was supposed to make up a plan so that they would make out but i think I'm getting cold feet. I mean, Kian is supposed to get married to Jodi this fall and he really loves her and the thing with Tove was just a mistake. I don't want to be the one who stands in the way of their marriage so I don't think I want Tove to make out with him anymore. Sorry honey! ;P
I don't get why Tove doesn't think Kian is a sweet guy. I mean, okay she had sex with him and is now embarrased when ever she sees him but that doesn't make him a bad guy. He is just like Shane and Nicky and Marky. He is a really swee, loving and caring guy and he is so funny! He is halpful and you can't say that he is such an ugly bloke. I think Tove and Kian would fit pretty good together but like I said Tove doesn't think so and Kian is soon getting married so.
Okay... I don't really know what else to tell you so I think I'm going to go and spend some time with Nicky now before he has to go home again.

Tove will write tomorrow :)
Take care
Love
Madde
we hade the best hot talk ever ;) and it would of been so funny if docter sexy had herad what you where about to say :P haha I thought I was going to laugh myself to death!
ReplyDeleteBUt you where near death to for asking him about my heart! I thought I was going to kill you! I hope he diden't understand why my heartrate got up! and that he diden't see how emarrassed I was!!!!and I wounder what he's laugh was all about?! I just feel ashame when I think about it!
Like I told you all of them love you what ever you done! :) and they always will :)
and so will I! so cheer up now!
well I still think he's going to win! and NO HE DOSEN*T KNOW THAT!! :S :P
you are such a bitch when you lose!!
well he's hot! ;) if he wants me I have him right the way ;) you can tell him to call me ;)
I'm not that sry about kian, my plane was to give you cald feet so you would give up about this ;P so it's waa just rehearsed psychology :P haha
no I don't thinkso at ALL!!!
yeah it was great!! hahah Omg I would have died!!! it was sooo funny! :D
ReplyDeletehahah I'm sorry honey I just had to ask :P haha I think he knows why ;P
okay, thank you honey for talking with them :)
haha we'll see ;P haha yes he does :P
yeah i know ;P
omg I would kill you! just so you know!!
haha I knew it! you little bitch! :P
Why the hell not!?
yeah but then you should be embarrased instead ;P yeah it was! :D :D :D
ReplyDeletesorry don't covers that! I just wanted to die! no he don't he can't know!!!
np :) I said evreything would be okay :)
yes we will!
No he don't! I can nevr look at him again! that would just be weird! now I want to change docter ;)
so don't be a bitch when you lose this time ;)
what? ;)
he is 15 so he is allowed to have sex ;) and johnny was 10 yeras older then you and so was eddie ;)
no you diden't knew it, because then you would of told me ;) so just admit I diden't know ;) yeah I'm ;) and sometimes I love it ;)
because we don't incomment, I know that you think so but I don't!!
yes I would die of embarressment :P
ReplyDeletehaha okay :P fine be angy then :P hahah I think he knows :P
yeah I know you did :)
yeah :P
haha don't be silly! :P
Oh I'll kill you ;)
He is 15!!!
Yeah but they are adults!!! and a 15 year old boy is horny on everything with boobs and walks on two legs :P
hahaha yeah are such a bitch :P and I know you like it :P
yeah I do think so!! you are such a terrible person!
ywah so would of said it out loaud I think ;P
ReplyDeleteyes I will be angry! I don't know how to act when he's around me anymore!
and who's fault is it that he knows huh?!!! It's not mine!!
and I had right as always ;)
I'm not silly, I'm just telling the trust! what should you of done?!
yeah I know that! ;P
yeah exatly he's 15 ;)
well when you meet johnny you wheren't that much older then linus ;)
haha well so am I right now ;) with about the boobs thing ;) prefer abs instead ;) haha
yes I'm ;P no I don't like it I love it ;) haha
why am I a terrible person?! what have I done!
haha yeah :P
ReplyDeletedon't worry about it :P
haha what ;P it ain't that horrible :P
Not like always...
haha I would have kissed him :P
haha good ;P
You don't even like younger guys!
yes I was!!! I met johnny when I was like what 20?
haha yeah i can see that :P
haha yeah i know :P
you can't say that he ain't a good guy! he is like the sweetest and funniest ever!
haha that would of been fun!
ReplyDeletewell I'm worred about it! :P
yes it is!!!
yes always :P
haha stupid qustion ofcouse you would :P haha
Well that depends how they look ;) haha
or 19? then you where just 4 years older!
well so do you ;)
haha good ;) because you don't love it :P
well he isen't a good boyfriend, because he has cheated, then he's not a good guy eitehr!
haha yeah and embarrassing! :P
ReplyDeleteDon't be :P
no it not :P
nopp :P
yeah, who wouldn't? :P Oh right, YOU :P
OMG!! you little perv!
yeah and 4 years are long!!!
yeah of course ;P
No I don't :P
Okay I'm going to stop having this conversation with you before I say something I might regret later...
haha you can tell him next time you see him :P haha
ReplyDeletewell that's easy to say! :P
well yes :P
that's just what you think :P
shut up! :P just wait!
haha ofcouse I'm! ;) and you can't say that your brother dosen't look absoutly yummi!
no not that's long!
hot ;)
but I don't understand that :P haha
well just say what you thinking! because I know you, and I know that it will come out sometime soon anyway!
haha no I won't :P
ReplyDeletehaha yeah it is :P
nopp :P
no that is what you think :P
haha I'll kiss him first ;P
OMG he is my brother!! I don't think of him like that! :P
yes it is!
big time ;P
because it's irritating :P
yeah well you'll have to wait till then then :P
hahah maybe I will ;)
ReplyDeletetell me how?! :P
well it is :P
if you say so ;)
I know but you haven't won yet ;)
okay that's good because then it would of been grossed :P but he's not my brother so I can say that he's lookes absloutly yummi! I just want to eat him! grr ;)
no is not!
OH yeah ;)
no it's not irrtating to be the bitch it's irratatening haning out with the bitch :P haha
you know that I will just be more mad then!
haha fine do it ;P I'll just go and snog him and he will love me forever ;P
ReplyDeleteI don't know how :P hahha just be yourself :P
nooooo :P
yepp :D
I know, but I will win :D
yes i know!
PLZ DON'T!!
yeah it is!
yeah ;D
haha you think so huh? ;P
yeah i know :P
yeah right ;) Madde the only think he wants with you is one thing! ;) and haven't you stoped with guys who only wants that? you said that you will just hang out with guys like nico :P
ReplyDeleteyeah and that alwyas work out good for me ;P haha
yes!
that's just what you think ;P haha
good :P
well he's yummie ;) just imagen him without he's clohtes ;)
grr
no its not ;)
haha
is it some irony in that or what ;) haha so you mean tha I'm irratating ;) haha
is that what you want?
yeah well I don't even know the man and niether do you. We have no clue, he might be a real sweetheart really.
ReplyDeletehaha true :P
I know so :P
yeah
EWWWW!!!!! PLZ STOP!!
yeah it is!!
;P
haha yeah ;P
No :P
yeah but I know how he lookes at you! and guys often isen't sweetherats then.. sry baby
ReplyDeleteso how should I be? ;P haha
yeh aright :P
what! I'm just thinkabout it, I wounder if he has nice abs ;)
just 4 years!
Oh thank you honey! ;P what is so irratating? :P hhaa
so tell me!
yeah well we wil see :P
ReplyDeleteI don't know :P
yeah :D
OMG!!!
it a long time!
you are, you have always been :P
no :P
yeah we will I just don't want you to get hurt again.
ReplyDeleteme neither :P
OMG what? :P maybe he has ;) he has probaly a nice ass too ;) grr
no it's not! so If we wait 4 years then it's okay? :P
I love you too ;P haha
soon I will be mad!
I know you don't but if I'm going to be afraid of getting hurt again I should just stay away from guys and love :P
ReplyDeleteIt's not easy :P
Okay plz stop talking about my little brothers ass :P
haha yeah it would be better because then he would be 19 :P
haha i know ;P
Fine! I don't give a damn if Kian has cheated on Jodi because he loves her more than anything and he is such a funny, loving, caring, beautiful man!
yeah you should :P love anyway, not teh guys ;P haha love is never ggod ;P just problem ;P
ReplyDeleteno is not :P
well ahve you looked at him?! he's absoululy goregous! ;) Grr
haha true ;P and probaby hot to ;) maybe I will get married to your brother in a few years :P haha
haha yeah I know I'm irartating sometimes ;P haha
that's just because you thinks about cheating in another way then I do!
I just think it's so wrong!
haha yeah but i love being inlove :P I love the feeling :D
ReplyDeletenopp
plz!!
just make sure it is leagal first :P
yeah you are!
well that is not my problem is it? it's thiers!
I don't! and plz don't mendle in t!