Today has been a pretty calm day... but I got a major surprise and i have to say it was the best thing that could have happened in times like this but more about that later..
First I just haev to say again that Tove can be so irritating sometimes... If you were together with a man who would do anything for you, who is an amazing man and who want to spend the rest of his life with you, wouldn't you marry him then?? YES you would! that is what every woman out there wants and my dear best friend just don't understand that and she doesn't understand how fucking lucky she is either. Okay maybe she understands that but if jensen wants to spend forever with her then i think she should take that chance. I'm happy that jensen won't give up and that he loves her so much that he can take a no after no. But if I were Tove i would say yes at once so that he doesn't find some other chick that wants to get married and start a family. He is a family man and that is so hard to find. In all the guys i know I think there are like 3 or 4 that are family men and that is Nicky, Jensen, Pontus and Alexander... So Tove they are hard to find so take your chance will ya!Well as you know me, Jared, Jensen, Tobbe, Lukas, Tim, Jess and Mikael went to a club last night to party alittle and have some fun. We had a great time but i had promised Tove to look after Jess so I didn't get as drunk as i wanted. but that
might have been a good idea because then i wouldn't have a horrible hang over the day after... Well Jess and mikeal had a great nigth with a lot of dancing kissing and drinking, But i think Jess has understood that drinking isn't always fun because of the hangover she had the other day. The lads were having a great time, they were playing drinking games and danced with me all night. Untill Tim found a pretty cute girl that he dissapeared with after the half night was done... i wonder where they went ;) hahaha Well Lukas and Jared were all over me as usual and I can't really complain now can i? ;) And Tove, you should be proud of jensen. When he and Tobbe was sitting in the bar buying something to drink a pretty hot girl (she thinks she was hot anyway) walked over to them and started to hit on Jensen but he just got up and walked over to me and Lukas and Jared. I kept an eye on thet girl and when she looked i started to dance alittle bit closer to jensen and kissed him on the cheek and then she was history... she just walked away and then later that night i found her making out with some dork in the sofa... I hope you're not angry with me for doing that to him Tove....Well today Jensen, Jess and I went to the hospital pretty early to see Tove before the abortion and all that. Jess had come to tell Tove she was sorry and today everything went much smoother. She went up to Tove who was behaving like yesterday and said "Tove, I'm sorry for all the things I said. I didn't mean any of it and I will never say it again, You are my big sister and the one who has been there for me all the time so now it's my turn to be there for you when you need me.". I could tell Tove softened up alittle and then she said "It's okay Jess, thank you for apologizing for real and not behaving like a baby." Jess just smiled and then both of them started to laugh and hugged each other. We just talked all four of us after that and then Dr. Linda Sjöström and Henrik walked in and told us that it was time
for the abortion, so we told jess to go home and that we would call her when Tove was ready. Tove was rewally freaking out about it especially about killing the baby but she had Jensen and me there with her so we did our best to calm her down and told her that it was for the best. When we had done the test and it was time to find out who the father was Tove started to cry and we asked her what was wrong. She said "Nothing it's just this fucking baby and the hormones that is making me cry! I hate it get this thing out of me now!!" We just stood there and then Linda said that the test was done and that she knew who the father was. Tove just told her to spill it and she did "Tommy.". I think both me and Tove was relieved that it was Tommy and not Sven-Åke because Sven-åke would have been so much worse. He has been living with us and has been Krisen boyfrind for months so we were happy that Tommy, a man we don't know is the father of the baby.When the aborting was done we talked for a while before we headed back to Toves room.When we finally started to walk back to the room we met linus' shrink, Christoffer in the hallway so we started to talk to him and when he found out that Tove had just done an abortion he said that if she needed to talk to someone that he was there. Tove just said thank you and looked at me with a meaningful look and then we both just bursted out laughing and none of the other guys understood anything, not even christoffer :P hahahah but then we continued to talk and then all of the sudden Tove
says "Madde, look" and nods towards something behind me. I truned around and there, on the other end of the hallway is the most gorgoeus man in the world, Nicky. He was just standing there looking at us and then when his eyes met mine he gave me an amazing smile and started to walk toward us slowly. I just screamed and ran towards him and threw myslef in his arms. I havn't been so happy in days and right there and then, when he was spinning me around in the hallway of the hospital I was over the moon!! When he put me down he just smiled and looked inot my eyes and then he said "Hey honey, It's good to see you again." I just gave him a kiss and a big hug and said "it's so good to see you too." and then i remembered that he wasn't suppose to come here yet so i looked at him with a confused look and asked why he was here so early and he said "What aren't you happy that I came a day ealier?" I hate it when he does that so i hit his arm and he just started to laugh and put his arm around my neck and we walked over too Jensen, Tove, Christoffer, henrik and Linda. The closer we came the bigger eyes Linda got and she started to fix her hair and when we were close enough to say hello she walked over to us and reached out her hand to Nico who took it. She siad "Hi, I'm Linda, I'm a huge fan." being as nice and nicky is he smiled and said "Hi Linda, oh really how nice, thank you." Then she fired of a huge smile and really started to flirt with him. I just wanted to take a hold of her neck and shove her head into the wall but I couldn't because that would probobly kill her. But after a while Nicky ignored her and gave Tove a hug and then I told them that we should go back to Toves room.When we got there Tove asked the same question as i did in the hallway "Why are you here today, weren't you supposed to come tomorrow?". Nicky just laught and siad "What is this? i thought you were going to be happy I'm here." And once again i hit his arm and told him to answer. He just sighed and siad "Well i talked to Zara and asked if we could spend today together, all day, but she was going to work from 8 till 8 so we wouldn't be able to spend any time together at all so i thought it was better to go home and spend time with you guys before the operation." I just couldn't stop smiling and when he saw that he said "Well you seem to be happy to see me anyway, or are you happy about something else?" I told him to stop making fun of me and that i was happy he was here. and that him coming back today was the best thing that has happened in days. after that we just talked and talked and talked.
When it was time to go home and eat we all said good bye to Tove and that we would se her tomorrow. but both me and Jensen said that we would call her later tonight so that we could talk alittle bit more. I thanked God that i had taken the Lambo to the
hospital and not gone with Jensen and Jared because now I got to spend some time alone with nico. As soon as we had left the hospital parkinglot he asked "How are you feeling Madde?" I just looked at him confused and then i understood how he ment. I said "Not so good, I'm so scared but i try to put on a brave face to everyone else. you can see right through it can't ya?" He just said "I can understand that and yes i can see right through it. You aren't as good a lier as you think." I couldn't keep myslef from laughing and I said "I am a good lier, everyone says but somehow i can't lie to you.You are bad for me Nicky Byrne." Then he started to laugh too and said "I am? well maybe I should go back to China then.". by then I had stopped laughing and just looked angry at him but he just contunied to laugh and said "I'm just kidding honey, i'm not going to leave you.". I'm so happy he is here but there is one thing i havn't missed and that is some of his jokes... because they are so not funny!After dinner Nicky asked if I wanted to go bowling as we said we were going to do when he came home. I love bowling so of course i said yes and then I accutally let nico drive the lambo to the bowling alley. Just like last time he gave me a fright because he isn't used to this kind of car so he did a too fast turn and alomst went over the rail on the right of the road. Thankfully he saved us from chrashing in the last second but i don't think I'm going to let him drive my car one more time, it's to dangerous. The funny thing is that he thinks it's a good idea that I drive too and not him. Anyway when we got to the bowling alley and ahd rented the shoes and found a few bowling balls we started to bowl and then the funniest thing happens. Nicky got stuck in the bowling ball so when he was going to release it he followed it and slipped and fell face down into the floor! I thought I was going to laugh myslef to death but i just couldn't sit there and watch so I went over to him and
helped him up. He was all red in the face of embarrassment and then he just looked at me who was laughing and gave me the evil eye. I just laught even harder and told him to try again with another ball. He just huffed and pushed me back on the sofa and took another ball and then it wasn't so much fun anymore because he got his first strike. After that i got 3 strikes and he got like 8 or 9 strikes so it wasn't fair at all!! I hate to lose but I don't know if nico is even worse then me but when we were done and on our way home he told me to stop at ica supermarket and told me to wait in the car. When he came back he brought a Ben and Jerry icecream with him and said "So that you will love me again." I just told him to piss of and that I would never stop loving him even though he won over me. He just laught, gave me a kiss and then the ben and jerry icecream.When we got home we crawled down in my bed and watched a bunch of supernatural episodes, Jared and Jensen joined us but I didn't mind. It was kind of cozy lying there on Nicos chest and having Jared and Jensen on the other side of me.
Well, now I'm going to give Tove a call so I have to end this now. You'll hear from Tove tomorrow.
Take care
Love
Madde
I know how lucky I'm, but I still don't want to get married. I know you would say yes, and we can still be together forever without get married. and if he finds someone else then it just wasen't meant to be..
ReplyDeleteand we can start a falily without geting married,ven though I'm not so sure about that either.
Thanks for looking after her :) was it really nesesary to tell me about the kissing! he diden't sleep over right?!
Tim found a girl?! :O OMG! hahha I can't belive he had sex at the club!!
No you can't complaine! ;) haha
I'm not that proud if she wasen't even hot :P haha I love that he just toltally just ignpored her :P haha
No I'm not angry I think it's good :P I'm not that jealous " girlfreind" ;P haha I wish I had been there!
So much better apology! :) she should of done that from the begining :P haha
I can't belive I freaked out! I never thought I would do that! But it was good that you where there.so thanks! :)
I can't belive I cryed either so embarrassing! ;P I never wont to be pregnant again! I just say poor Jensen! ;P haha
It feels better that it was tommys, I think it's good for Krisen too.
hahaha christoffer all of them should just know what we where laught at ;P haha
I'm glad that nico is back :) I can't eblive Linda hit on him!! unbelivebal!
Ofcourse we are happy he's back! he's so sweeit! :)
Madde I told you not to put on your brave face. right? I just said try to be positive. You need to talk to me honey, plz. you making me worried when you are quit.
hahahhahaha nicky byrne!! So funny! ;P haha you must have laught yourself to death!
Loser! ;) haha
Oh ben and Jerry, me like!
I'm jealous of you and I'm laying here all alone!
you can be so stupid sometimes!!
ReplyDeletelike i said, so stupid...
Np. :)
No he didn't, I made sure of that.
yepp ;) hahaha me neither :P ahahha
haha nopp ;)
haha she was pretty hot but i am way hotter ;) yeah he was a good boy ;)
good :P yes you are ;) hahahahha I can understand that :)
yeah I know :)
I know but it wasn't you :P it was the hormones :P np, I'm always there for you.
haha don't worry, when you get older you might feel a different way :P
yeah but I can alomost say that Tommy is going to live throgh a hell :P
hahaha yeah :P so fun!
me too! :D I know!!! if she does that again I am going to shove her head into the wall several times!!! BITCH!
yeah we are :P yeah sometimes but sometimes he knows how to push my buttons :P
Iam thinking possitve but it's hard sometimes and then i need my brave face, especially at home for the kids.
Don't worry about me, i've allready told you whats on my mind.
hahahahah I know!!! yeah i thought i was going to die!! and he looked so ashamed and embarressed :P poor thing :P
Eh screw you!
I know me too :D I got some and you didn't ;) moahahahahahha
yeah I know you are, I'm even jealous of myslef :P ahhahaha