I wish I could say that everything was great around here now with everything but I can't.. But if hopefully will be sometimes..soon.
Well last night I couldn't sleep as useally but the diffrent is that I feel nauseous all the time now so I walked up from the bed to get something to drink from
the kitchen, when I walked by the livingroom I saw Madde who was sitting in the sofa in the dark looking out the window. So I walked back in to the kitchen to get her something to drink just incase she wanted it. Then I walked in the livingroom and sat down next to her in the sofa, and I gave her one of the glasses and she looked at me and I could see she had been cring, I asked carefully if she wanted me to go, and she answerd that I could stay if I wanted. I strok her cheek with my hand and she looked at me and looked at the glass and took a gulp from the glass and she said " Is it booze? " I said " Yes, you don't have to drink it if you don't want too, I just thought you might needed it" She gave em a weak smiled and said " Thanks " Then she tooka another zip and then she looked at me again and at my glass and asked " So what are you drinking? " I said " Don't worry it's without alcholo, I promis. " She said " So are you keeping the baby? " I sign and said " I don't know yet.. " Then I took her hand in mine and she lead her head towards my shoulder there we sat for a while intill I started to feel really sick and then I laied down and Madde laied down on my arm and I strok her beautifl blond hair with my hand. Then we acutally fall a sleep after a few hours. In the morning we woke up from My who was telling u sto get up, so we sat up inte sofa and My asked why we was down here and we said that we had felled a sleep her last night. Then I looked at Madde and gave her a hug and said " I love you so much, you know that right? " She said " Yes I do and I love you too " Then me and Madde walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast and apprently the whole family was up early on a saturday which is really unseal. Jensen gave me a kiss and all of us sat down at the table and strated to eat breakfast and talk. Jensen took my hand who was lying on the table and he gave me a smile. But then I just had to let go of his hand and run to the bat
hroom to thrwo up. Jensen helped me up on my feets again and gave me a hug and when we let go he had a big smile on his face and he said " I had a dream tonight about you and our baby. It was a warm summerday and all three of us was outside on the green grass playing and all of us was so happy, and our baby was so beautiful I can't even decribe it. I never wanted the dream too end " I kissed him and gave him another hug and I took his ahnd and we walked back to table. Everyone looked worried on me and Jensen sat down and started to eat again while I just stood there looking on my family and and after a few seonds I said " I have soemthing to tell you.. or me and Jensen have... we are going to have a baby" Everyone looked so suprsied but the one who looked most suprsie was Jensen himselfand he stood up infron of me and said " So you want to keep it? " I smiled and said " Yes if you want to? " His face lighted up in a huge face and I have never seen him this happy before, it was crazy! He gave me a big hug and a kiss and he said " I can't belive it
!! " Then mum and Donna and everybody walked over also with a big smile and they wheer also so happy and gave us hugges and more hugges.Then Jensen said " You are not doing this just for me right? " I smiled and said " Do you want me to lie? " He said " no" I said " Yes I'm doing this for you, mostly anyway " he smiled and said " You are suer about this? " I nooded and he said " I love you so much!" I smiled and said " I love you more trust me, there is no one else I would do this for. " He gave me a long kiss then I looked at Madde who gave me a smiled. Jensen ran away for a minut and came back with the picture of our baby! I can't belive it in one year now I'm going to have a kid now, carzy! When teh breakfast was over and things started to calm down I walked up stairs to lay down a little, but after a ew minuts My walked throw my door and laied down next to me in bed. Then she put a hand on my stomach and said " Do you have a baby in there? " I strok her cheek and said " Yes I do, so you are going to be an aunt " She smiled and said " Cool! Can I talk to the baby dose t understand what I'm saying?" I said " Some people say it dose but I don't know " My smiled and said " Can I try? " I laughted and said " Yeah yuo can try " She gave me a huge smile and laied her head down on my stomach and then she said " Dose this hurt for the baby that I'm lying on it, maybe I killed it? " I smiled and said " No it dosn't, it's okay. " Then she laied down agian and started to talk to teh baby and itw as really
weird that someone talking to my stomach! But she was really cute and she said " Hello baby, I'm hope you are doing okay inside of there. And when you come out I will be the best aunt in the world and take care of you and love you! And you will be so cute.. but you can't be cuter then I'm.. then I will get really angry. " I laughtede and told her to give me a hug which she did and I said " Don't worry no one can possible be cuter then you are right? " My smiled and said " Right, but is it a boy or grl? I hope t's a girl because boy are just stupied " I smiled and said " I don't know acutally, but I'm hopeing for a a girl. " My said " So you would be sad if it was a boy? Would you love it less then? " I gave her a kiss on her cheek and said " No I wouldn't be sad, I wouldlove him as much if I had a daughter " Then she looked at me and said " Will you still love me? " I looked her in to her eyes and said " Of course, how much I love you can never change, I promis " She smiled and gave me a hug and said " Do Jensen also wants it to be a girl? " I said " No he wants it to be a boy " My said " You have a weird boyfreind " I laughted and said "I know " Then mum shouted after My, so she gave me another hug and then she kissed my stomach and said " I love you baby" Then she ran out my room, she is so cute. Then I walked up from the bed to take a shower, when I walked by the big mirror in our room I stopped infront of it and pulled up my top and strok my stomach and

looked at it and thought that I hoped I made the right destion. I stood there for a while intill I heard that dark deep voice behind me saying " You starting to show" I turned around and he walked towards me and I said " How long have you been standing here? It's not nie to spy on some one " He smiled and gave me a hug from behind and put his handes on my belly and said " I have been looking on you for a while, do you regraet your destion? " I smiled and said " No I don't " He kissed my cheek and said " You really do look beautiful " I said " No I don't... now I have to take a shower Do you want to join me? " He looked me into the eyes and smiled and said " Yes you do. And I would love too. " He kissed me and I took a grip of his shirt and pulled it off and strok his cheast and abs with my hand and he took of my top and kissed my neck with his soft lips. Then he started to kiss me on the lips and we walked into the bathroom and he took of my bra and throw it on the floor and started to kiss my neck and while he did that I helped him to take of his pants and grabed
his sexy ass, then he undid my pants and pulled them down. We steped into teh shower and he smiled and turned the water on, and I lead my hand inside of his boxers who started to get really wet and carness his freind who was kind of hard all reday, and while I had my hand in there it got even harder then I took it out and strok his back and he kissed him, and I ciuld really see how his beast was growing inisde of his boxers who was all wet and thight, so I strok his ass and he stopped kissing me and said " Take them of for me please they are starting to feel a little tight in here right now " He gave me cheesy smile then I garped the edge of his boxers and slowly slided them down over his nice ass. yummie! Then he put his hands inside of my panties and started to take care of me, after a few minuts he pulled them off and put a few fingers in and started to move them, I started to moan in the water rain and he countinued with his fingers till I was enought worked up then he pressed me againt the wall and lifted me up a little and put it inside of me and started to move slowly but hard, and I moan in the same rhythm as he moved. After a few minuts he took it out again and started to use his toung on my boobs which I loved and he 
looked so sexy all wet and yummie! Then I started to kiss his cheast, stomach and the all the way down to his beast and strarted to use my tounge and lips and I could hear that he liked it, after a while he took a grip of my arms and pulled me up and pushed me agianst the wall and put it inside of me again and started to go fast and after a while I came loaudly, and he countinued and after a while he came too inside of me and he pulled it out and gave me a soft kiss. He smiled at me and strok my belly and gave me another kiss then eh turned off the water and kiss me again. I love sex, that must be the best thing ever! sex is my religon... let us pray ;) hahah
While we got dressed Jensen said " I talked to Madde about us moving an
d she said she wouldn't stop us but she didn't want you to go. So I thouhght why not ask her to move in with us, so I did.. what do you say? " I smiled and said " I all ready knew all that beacuse she told me and I think it's a great idea. If you are sure that you want to ive with us, since it's going to be mostly bad for you then for us I think . " He smiled and said " Great! and why is it bad for me? " I said " Because are not going to have anything to say about how the apartment will look like trust me and me and Madde isen't the easiest to live with " he laughted and said " I will survive and I know bu it will be okay, because I love you two or I mean three " I said " Good but three? " He smiled and said " Jenski " I smiled and said " He is not going to be named Jenski and it's a girl " he laughted and said " Why not it's beutiful name isn't it? And no it's a baby boy " I laughted and said ironic " Yeah
really beautiful, it sound like a jet ski " He laughted and kissed me and said" So if you are right what do you want the girl to be named? " I said " hmm... Olga maybe.. or no I know, Jutta!" Jensen laughted and asked why just those name and I said " Ask Madde " Then I laugted again and so did he and said " Maybe I will.. I love you my little werido " Then he kissed me and I said " I love you too my big weirdo " Then he laugbhted and started to tickle me which I hate. I laugted to tears and he pickd me up and laied me down on the bed and countinue tickl
e me. And you know when you get tickled you can't lay still because it ticlke so hard.. so while Jensen was tickleing me on the bed I accitently happend too... knee him in his crotch..whoops ;P So he stopped tickling me and he had such a pain and I laugted and said " Sorry.. " But I had to laught, even thought it looked like he was dieing. But after a few minuts he started to laughted too and said " What was that good for? " I laughted and said " It's your own fauilt you desrved it " He laughted and kissed me and walked up from the bed and tookmy hand and pulled me up.
Then Sara called me and aksed if I wanted to ome with her and Zara on a walk. So I said goodbye to Jensen walked out of the front door and walked over t Niklas and they wheer waiting on me outside so we started to walk after I had given them a
ahug. After a while I said " Madde is scared that Nico is gong to kill himself.. " Sara said angry " He should!!" Then I looked at Zara and she said " No he shouldn't. but he is a selfish fucking bastred if eh do it! He have to think about the kids, they would be devastaed if he did that! I can't belive him!!" I said " I know I told Madde that yesterday and that if she is worried she should make sure he got help... Do you still love him? " Zara sign and said " Yes of course I do.. if I wouldn't I had been over this for weeks ago and moved on.. I just wish he loves me too " I said " I know he loves you " She said " Yeah maybe but I just wish he loved me so much so he would leave her.. but apprently not.. " I said " I know... " Then Zara said " Have they.. had sex yet? And please eb honest about everything I ask you " I sign and said " Not what I knwo about anyway so proably no even thought I think one of them maybe is going to try soon... " Zara looked at me and said " who? " I didn't say anything and she said " Who tell me? " I sign and said " I don't know if thisis what I have imadgen but thi s a feling that I had.. " Zara said " It's him right? " I nooded and said " But rembre it's just a feeling.. I'm sorry " We walked by a park and Zara changed subjuct and asked how I was doing, since we just had been talking about her
this last few weeks. I said " I'm good. I'm acutally.. pregnate " Both Zara and Sara stopped and looked at me with suprised eyes and then Zara gave me a big smiled and gave me hug and Sara did the same and congratulate me. Then they said happy " Why didn't you tell us before? " I smiled and said " because I just desided to day to keep it " Zara said " But still this should been the first thing you should off told us today. Because you are happy right? I said " Yeah I think so " sara said " Are you doing this for Jensen? " I said " yeah mostly but it will be okay. " Zara said " You will chnage your mind I promis " I gave her a smile and then we couninue walking. After another hours talk and walk I went home. We was just going to eat and everyone had taken there set at the table, so I gave Jensen a kiss and sat down. Then mum asked how I was feeling and I said " I'm fine. But if the main subjuct is going to be about me or the baby I will leave " After that no one else said something, which I was thankful for.
After dinner Madde asked if I wanted to come with her to mediamarket because she was going to buy a new charger for her ipod. And I said " Yes of course, if I can drive!" Madde said " I will be nice I promis. " I just looked at her like I didn't belive her but I said I would go with her. As you who don't know Madde I can tell you that she drived like a fucking maniac, on a 50 km/h road she drives lika 100!! Which I hate, so I hate letting her drive when I'm in the same car! And I hate it otherwise too since she can kill herself!! As I thought she meant she was going

to do when she wroth yesterday that she didn't know how mucg longer she could take this. So I got really upset and then she told me that she didn't mean to take her lief just to move like that would calm me down!! I don't want her too move, I can't live without her, if she is moving then I'm coming with her. She can't just leave me here, I need her especially now when I'm going to have a baby and I hope she neededs me too.. Honey I love you so much that I don't even have words for it, you are amazing and you are an amazing freind. I love you!
Well anyway on our way to mediamarket I can't say that she keeped her promis
that she would drive safe, because on the way it's a long straight road who is a 80 road and do you think she just drove 80 when it was no cars on the road?! No that's right she had teh speead on 150 km/h!!!!!!! I thought I was going to kill her and she just gave me a smile, sometimes I hte her when she do that!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really regaret that I gave her that car, I should given her a moped instead who is not going faster then 30! When we arrived at Mediamarket I yelled a little at Madde and she just said camly " Relax, it's fine " Then she walked inside the store and I walked after her and she found the charger right the way and then we walked to the desk to pay, and of course it was a hot guy who was working there who started to flirt with Madde and she of course flirted back a little, so while she did that I put my hand in her bag and picked up the car keys. When she was done flirting we walked out to the car and she started to serch the keys in her bag and I just hold them up to show them and she said " Give them to me!" I said " No way, I'm driving. " Madde said angry " It's my car!! " Then I started to pretend cry and said " You don't trust me ever... espcially not with you car... you never trust me " Then I started to " cry " Even more and she signed and said " Fine drive! I hate you and your hormones right now " We sat down on the car and I started to drive and then I started to laught and she looked at me like I was crazy and I said " I can't belive you acutally belive me!"
Madde looked at me and said angry" You wasn't crying for real!! What the fuck!" I laughted even more and she said " I hate you!" I lauhted and said " I love you too"After a while she started to laugh too. Then She put on the the radio and it was Ayo technology with Milow so we started to sing really load the whole way home and it can't sound good because me and Madde are like the worse singers ever!! But it was funny and when we walked out of the car at home we was laughting, and we meet Jensen in the hallway and he asked what was so funny and then we just laughted even more :P hahaha
It haven't happend so much more tonight, more them me, Jensen, Madde and Jared watched a few movies and had a great time. It seems like Jared is okay with just beeing f.b with Madde again because it was no problem at all for them to hang out all night. Which is great because all four of us always have a great time toghter. :)
Well before I wrapped this inlay I can tell you why I called pontus yesterday.
It wans't like Madde and pontus thought that they still had feelings for each other.. okay mayeb a little but just alittle. The main reason was that I thought Madde needed someone to hang out with who was't me or someone else who is in the middle of this whole mess and that she maybe wanted to talk with him and maybe he could cheer her up a little. But unfortunly I didn't suceed even thought we have had a great evening togheter and she looked a little happier. But Madde I hope you didn't get angry with me for calling Pontus, I'm just worried, and wanted to help.. I'm sorry.. Well that was everything from me tonight, and you will hear from my blond sexy best freind tomorrow ;) Have a great evening!
Kisses
Tove
Thank you for the drink, I needed it. And yeah I had been crying... I'm worried. Thank you for being there for me.
ReplyDeleteOMG!! I can't believe it! you are keeping the baby :D okay yeah I know I'm wierd because I din't know if I should be happy or sad but right now I'm really happy for you and jensen :D
Aaw My is so cute sometimes :D And yeah she is the cutest and no one can ever be cuter then her :D hehe
You do look so beautiful :) but you know what, tell Jensen that he might have to calm down with shooting sperm into your body in 40 km speed because we don't want him to shoot the baby ;) hahaha
And hey, I'm happy that you are a part of my religion, I'm the GOD in our religion ;)
Poor poor Jensen he is going to live through a hell. :P But you know what when the baby is born and if he/she can't shut up at night I'm moving out :P And honey, I should take it easy with his crotch ;)
Maybe I'm just overreacting... I don't know. I'm just worried that's all... Why did you have to tell her that? He doesn't know what he is doing or feeling right now. He wouldn't have sex with me and... I... I can't have sex with him either...
Zara is right, you will have this baby for your sake :)
Thank you for coming with me. And I'm sorry but I love speed and you know it! :D And I won't kill myself, I'm a good driver :D
I'm sorry... I don't really know what to say because I can't take it back... sorry
I love you too.
Sorry that I speeded :P hahhaha
And I can not believe you fooled me!! I will never believe you again and I will never let you drive my car again!!
That is my favourite song ever!! :D
I'm glad that he is fine with it because I hate to hurt him.
It's okay, you were just trying to be there for me at the same times as staying away. I'm not angry with you, I love you. But I can't really talk to someone who isn't in the middle of this becuase they doesn't understand...
Np you looked like a drink wouldn't be wrong. I don't blame you... Thanks to you who let me be there for you it meant alot.
ReplyDeleteme neither it's so weird :P
Thanks honey :D but you will proabably change your mind many times over the years :P hahah
Yes she is, she amazing! :D no they can't so she don't have to worry :)
No I don't! I'm getting fater for everyday!! awful!! ha ha so funny ;P chiled abuse before it's even born ;P hahah you should tell him that and see what he say about it :P hahha
yeah so am I, which they to we gather to pray? ;) haha if you are god then I'm jesus, but this half year I have been God I think ;) haha
I know I feel so bad for him ;P hahah but I can always make it up to him in a way you can't ;) haha
then you will be moving :P you should be use to it by now by living in this house :P haha
Yeah I should, I don't want it to break ;) Then all my fun is gone ;) it's not like I did it on purpose.. or not just anyway ;) haha
or maybe yuo are not overreacting.. but i don't know..
because I didn't want to lie.. and it's not like you haven't told Nico before everything me and Zara talked about. that's not an excuse.. I know you wouldn't do it, I trust you, but I'm not so sure that he wouldn't try..
that's just what you two think, but right now it's not for me, but maybe it will be :P
Np, but I kind of regreted that I let you drive! yeah I know, and I hate speed and you know it! maybe so but still it's other people are bad drivers!! And you never know what happends!!
don't worry as long as you promis that you are not going anywehre without me.
Yeah you are just so sorry right?!
be neither I thougt you never would but it, but apprently I'm an better acter then I thought :P hahahah
you should always belive me now when I'm crying since I'm pregante :P haha
you and your car you should marry it :P and why not I didn't do anything wrong! more then driving in teh right speed :P
yeah mine too love it :D
yeah I'm also glad. :) Hopefully he will continue beeing fine with it too :)
excatlly, it's hard beacuse I want to help you .. but I can't I don't know what too do..
thanks, I love you too. Okay I understand..