I hope you guys are in a better mood then I'm right now, but I will tell you more about that later..or maybe now.. I don't know..
Anway Like Madeleine wroth in her inlay about her and Jensen last night when I was a sleep on Jensens shoulder then Madeleine "helped " him all the way and that makes me really angry and especially since he didn't tell me about it himself he just pretended that everything was like it use to be, whish is really making me disappointed at him. But last night when we walked over to our room to go to bed I read Madeleines inlay and found out and I was so close to yelling at him, but then I thought I should wait and see how long it would take for him to tell me... But will tell you more about that later
When I woke up this morning Jensen was still asleep, so I walked up and on my way down stairs I passed Jareds room so I thought I should be nice to him and bring him breakfast in bed because Madeleine almost brok his ribe yesterday, s I thought maybe he needed to get a little spoled today. So I walked down into the kitchen and started to make breakfast andsiance I didn't know what he wanted I did many oppitioms and I had to take the biggest tray so everything would fit there. Then I walked upstairs and knoked on Jareds door and he was apprently awake because he said

come in, so I opend the door and said good morning and walked over with the tray and put it on the bed and he looked at me and said " So what is this? " I smiled and said " I thought you needed some luxary today " He smiled and said " aaw you are so sweeit, thanks " He told me to sit down so I sat down next to him in the bed and I said " Yeah well I know Madeleine told you that she would take care of you, but I know with my own experience that isn't her strong side, so I thought I could help a little " He smiled and said " That's true, and this is really tthoughful, don't you want you join me? " I nooded and he said " Right you don't eat " I laughted and said " Yeah.. so how are you doing? " He said " Much better acutally, it still hurts

but not as much and I have my painkillers, so you don't have to feel to sorry for me " I smiled and said " I don't feel sorry for you don't worry. I can't feel sorry for a person who takes painkillers every hour that is just annoying " He laughted and said " I almost understand that, so where is Jensen? " I said " He is still a sleep.. but we aren't or I aren't really that happy about him right now. " Jared asked if it was that thing with Madde and him and I said it was and I told him about last night and al that. He started to eat and said " I can't belive he didn't tell you and that he is dping this.. " I said " me neither.. but don't tell him that I know about last night because I want to see how long it takes before he tells me. " Jared said " I won't.. " I said thanks and he smiled and said " If you wan to get back at him then you just come and find me" I laughted and said " Thanks. " He gave me a hug and said " Everything will be okay, he loves you you know. " I sign and said " I know " Jared said " Jensen is a lucky man who haves you by his side. I mean this breakfast is excellent " I smiled and said " Thanks, I mean it, I love talking to you " He smiled and I lead over and kissed his cheek " He said " Finally some action from Tove, I have acutally start woundering how long you can keep your hands from sexy me " I shook my head and both of us started to laugh, then we talked for a while longer and then I heard My calling my name so I shouted back that I was in Jareds room so after a few seconds the door opend up and My walked throw it and she said " madde is in the kitchen and I don't want to be there alone with her " I walked up from the bed and said to Jared " If you need anything, then I mean anything call on me " He smiled and said he would. Then My grabed my hand and we walked downstairs.
Madeleine was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast and she smiled when she saw us and we just started at her and then I helped My making breakfast, and then we sat down and Madeleine said " Come on you can't still be angry with me? " Both My and me just gave her a angry glare but Madeleine just smiled. BITCH!
Then mum and Johan walked into the kitchen and said good morning and started to

eat. After a while Johan stood up and said he had to go to work, he gave mum a kiss and smiled and said " I love you " Both me and Madeleine looked at them with big eyes and Krisen said " Love you too " then he gave her another kiss and said goody bye to us and left. Mum looked at us and said " What? " Madeleine just said " It's just a long time ago we heard you say that to a guy " She looked down and smiled and said " I know, but it just feels right and I love him so much " Then she looked away and changed subject and siad to Madeleine " I would like you two start cleaning tomorrow since it is my birtday next week I thought you could help me " Madeleine looked at with big eyes and said " ehh..What do you men with cleaning? like cleaning my room? " I started to laugh because her face was priceless she looked so teriffied and mum said " I was more thinking about the whole house, floors, bathrooms, kitchen, windows everything. So if you starts tomorro wyou will be done in a week our so. and I want it to be well done. And I will keep an eye on you. " Madeleine looked like she was going to start crying and I could see she was furious too and
she said " You are kidding right? " Mum just said " The mops, vaccum cleaner, bukets and everything else is in the cleaning room next to laundry room " Madeleine said " And where is the laundery room..? " I laughted and said " And you can take care of yourself, yeah right. You don't even know where the laudry room is so that just shows that you never wash your own clothes "She looked at me angry and said " Shut up bitch!" Krisen said " That will be two hours more " Madde said angry " She's my best freind I call her whatever I want. " Mum said " If you continue aruging with me then it will be many more hours!" Mum was on her way out of the kitchen and Madeleine said quit but angry to mum " Bitch!" Mum said " I heard that, 2 hours " I could see how angry Madeleine was and then she looked at me and angry and walked away from there, I just started to laugh. After awhile she came back when she had calm down a little and said " What's a mop? Is that what youuse when you are cleaning the windows? " I looked at her like she was crazy and then I could see she was taotally serious so I just started to laugh like crazy and tears started to run down my cheeks and I could breath and after a while I had calm down a little nut when I was going to tell her what it was I just couninue laughting again, Madeleine got really pissed at me and she hit me on the arm but that didn't help I just laugted more and she said angry " What is it?! " I dryed a few t
ears away and tried to talk while I was laughing and I said " How blonde are you? " Madeleine said angry " I'm not blonde!" I laughted and said " Yes you are if you seriously don't know what a mop is then you are so blonde!" Then I just countinue laughing, and Madeleine said " How the fuck can I know what that is?!" " I laughted and said " If you wasn't so spoiled and blonde you would know " Then I just countine laughing and I could hardly breath and Madeleine said angry " Shut up laughing!! Hate you!! Now I'm walking over to Nicky and asking him, because he won't laugh at me!! " I laughted and said " Yes he will laugh at you otherwise he's weird and don't have a sence of humour, so he will laugh " Madeleine said angry " No he won't, he will feel bad for me since I have to clean the whole house!!" I laughted even harder and said " Ask him to call me when you have asked him about it, I just need to know ohw much he is laughing!" Madeleine yelled " No I won't because he won't laugh!!" Then she walked out of the kitchen and I heard the front door closes with a bang and I just countinue laughing. Then I looked at My which was eating and asked if she knew what a mop was and she said " Yes, that's a thing you use on the floor and clean it " kissed her cheek and countinue laughing. So funny! :P hahahahahahaThen I walked up to get dressed and Jensen was still in the bed but he was awake now. When he saw me he smiled and said " Good morning my beutiful girl " I just ignored him because I was angry with him and walked into the closet and started to get dressed. Then he walked up from the bed and came over to me and strok my back and gave me a hug from behind and kissed my cheek I looked at him and asked what he wanted and he said " I just want to tell you that you are so beautiful and I love you so much " I just said " Okay " He looked at me and smiled and I just walked out of his hug and said " I'm taking a walk with Ebba " Then I left the room and walked outside with Ebba.
I walked for a while and then I heard some one callinf after me so I turned around and saw Sara and Zara. I stopped and waitit on them and gave them a hug and we countinue walking and we started to talk, and Zara asked where Madeleine was and I said " She is at.. Nicos, probably crying her eyes out" Sara asked why, I laughted and said " This is ridiculous. Mum told Madde to babysit My for one night and she gave her ice sream to dinner and then she did something that I didn't even thought was possible for her to do, but she did it. She locked My in on her room and said she should be back in an hour and then she left to go to Nicky. And that hour got longer and longer at the end 7 hours! Apprently nicky had made her to go home when he found out 7 hours later and then I meet them on the way home and Madde did some very bad excuses about where My was, then Nicky told me and I ran home and found her crying in her room because she was scared and had a stomach ache and when mum found out she blocked Maddes every cretit card so now she has no money and today mum told her to clean the whole house, and she is a totally wreak and all she dose is to feel
bad for herself that she has no money"Sara said " That's not fair to take her money away, that is to much! She had siad that she didn't want to babysit but you all made her to do it, I can't belive she got punched, I would also have locked her in!" Me and Zara just looked at her angry and Zara said " Are you stupied?! You can't do that!" Sara said " Of course I can, the women needs her money. I will talk to krisen and tell her that she can't do that, I will do it tomorrow because dad called and said we was eating dinner at your place tomorrow. " I said " It's her own fault and I thought you hated Madde? " Sara said " I do, but not even her deserves to be without money and espically not after baby siting. " Zara said " Krisen will kill you " Sara said " I don't care she can't just do this. " I sign and said " I hope this dinner wil be better then the last one.. " Zara said " So do I.. but it probably will since me and Nicky isn't fighting and I think I'm stronger now and can manage to see her now. " I said " Good, I hope you can. Have you talk to Nicky? " Zara smiled and said " Yes everyday, he calles me and I call him and I was at his place yesterday and we are just having a great
time. " I smiled and said " Good " Then we was out said there apartment where we stopped and Sara said " Niklas daughter is arriving her tomorrow and staying with him a few weeks.. I fucking kid I will die! It's enough with your kids " She looked at Zara and she said " You will survive I promis. " Sara said " No I won't, I acutally considering to move back to my aprtment this weeks. But I haven't told him that yet. But he dosn't have that much to say about either so. " Zara said " You can't do that. I think he wants you to get to know he's daughter. " Sara said " I can't stand kids, I will seriosly die or kill them! " Me and Zara laughted and I said " You sound exactlly like Madde " Sara said " Good then someone understand who I'm feeling right now!" We just laughted and then we talked for a while longer then we said goodbye and walked home. So tomorrow we are going to meet Niklas daughter for the first time so that is kind of exciting. :)I just have to say congratulations to Chad michael Murray who is turning 28 today! :D Yay! So I hope he is having a great day :)
When I got home from the walked I borrowed mums car and drove to the city because I

feelt liek shopping a little. kay I always feel like that but espcially today soI could mess with Madde a little :P haha I found two pair of shoses that I loved!! And a few tops and a dress. :D And much other things, and I also found a really amazing dress that Madeleine would look absolutly amazing in and I know she would love it, but to bad for her she dosn't have any money :P haha
When I got home it was almost dinner time but I walked upstairs and knocked on Jareds door to see how he was doing and he was siting up in the bed and had his computer in his lap so I walked over to him and asked how he was feeling and he said " Okay, but another painkiller should be wrong. If I can ask you that favour? " I said " You can always ask but I'm not sure I will do it. Just kidding " I walked over to teh bathroom to get one and gave it to him and he swallow it and I said that it was dinner soon if he dellt to come down. He said " Now whne you where so nice to give me a painkiller even thought you didn't want to I will probably be down for

dinner. " I laughted and said " Good. " I sat down on his bed and Jared asked " But if you can't take anything for the pain who are you going to survive the childbirth? I mean you can even then take something for the pain. " I said " I'm going to have to do it the hard and really painfully way without any drugs at all... I'm not looking forward to it. " Jared looked scared and said " Thank God that I'm not a women, I would die, I think my ribe hurts to much, now I feel really bad for you " I laughted and said " Yeah be happy that you are a man and you just have to do the fun part. I fel bad for myself too, but I blame Jensen for it " He laughted and said " Yeah I'm happy trust me. Yeah do that, I agree it's his fault " I laughted and Jared asked if Madeleine was home yet from Nicky and I said " I don't know.. do you still

think it's hard to see them togheter? " He sign and said " yes I do, but what can I do?.. " I sign and said " Jared I don't know.. wait and see what happends. But she is so inlove with him and just want to be by his side, and I don't know hos long she will be inlove with him, so I think you should move on or try anyway.. maybe go out on a date or two, because you can't sit her and wait for Madde your whole life.. and if you and Madde are meant to be for each other then it will be you two till the end. " He said " Yeah your right, got a number from a women that I meet when me and Jensen was at the club so maybe i should call her.. " I smiled and said " Do that, a date dosn't mean that you have to forgett about Madde and your dream, it's just a date.. " He said " Yeah that's true. Is that how you feel about you and Jensen, that you two are meant for each other and everything just feels right? " I smiled and said " Yes I do, I love him with all my heart and I want to speand everyday with him till I die. So call that girl, maybe you will have a good time if not have sex with her that is also good " Jared laugted and said " You sound more and more like Madde for everyday. " I laughted and said " I know and that is not good " Then we laughted and mum called that it was dinner so we walked downstairs.
When Jensen saw me he walked over to me and gave me a kiss and a beautiful red rose,
the whole family was looking at us and Madde was smiling because she know as much as I knew that this rose was just so I wouldn't be as angry with him. But I said " Thanks, it's beautiful " He smiled and said " Not as beautiful as you " I just thought in my head "suck up!"Then we sat down at the table and started to eat and Madeleine just looked down at the table because she knew she would say somethings she should say to Krisen.
Then Jess asked me just the qustion I wanted some one to ask me and that was what I had been doing today, I smiled and told her about my shopping trip and I told her every detail and I looked at Madde and I could see how much she wanted to kill me and I was laughing within myself and she looked so funny. :P hahaahaa
Since Jensen still hadn't told me about yetsreday I desided to take a walk and visit Linus. So I knocked on the door and Linus mum opend and when she saw me she looked like she wanted to kill me but I just ignored that and asked if Linus was home she
said angry " No! Leave and tell your family to stop disturb my son and me!" I said " You know my family and Linus sister have just done our best to help Linus when we know you also is having a diffecult time. " I was on my way saying something so much bitcyer but I keeped it toghter then Anita said " Help?! Destroied my family, leave us alone!" Then I heard Linus voice and he walked out in the hallway and asked how it was at the door. Then he saw me and I said " Hi Linus, do you want to talk? " He gave me a smile and said " Sure " His mum said " You are not haning out with this bitch!! She is not going inside of this house!!" Linus walked up to her and stood infront of her and said firmly " You don't ever call her that!! Do you hear me?! " She just looked at him angry and he grabed his shoes and said " Let's take a walk" His mum was watching us while we walked away. When she couldn't see us anymore I gave him a hug and asked how he was doing, he sign and said " Like usel.. life sucks " I sign and said " It will get better.. I promis just wait " He said " I hope so..." I said " Is it because of your mum life sucks? " We walked next to water and we sat down on a beanch and he said " Yeah mostly.. and I miss dad like crazy right now.. I think I have finally realized that he is...death " Then all teh sudded 
he started to cry I tryed to hug him but eh just pused me away, but I tried again and this time he lied his head agaisnt my shoulder and cried his eyes out while I strok his back and when he had calmed down a little I said " Mum can always try to talk to your mum again and so you maye can move in with us... " He sob " It's not going to work.. and you know the reason why I can't move in with you guys, that thing I told you not to tell anyone. " I said " I know.. but maybe you have changed your mind.. " He cried " I can't.. and you haven't told anyone right? Like Madde? " I said " No Of course not, I keep my promises, I'm not going to tell anyone intill you tell me I can " I let go of the hug and we just sat there looking at the water and after a while he said " So what have you been doing since last time I saw you? " I said " Well I have said no to Jensens propsel, I'm pregnate with Jensens baby, I have been fighting with Madde alittle and a lot of other things " He said " You said no? " I said " Yeah, long story " Yhen Linus said " You are pregnate
congratulations! " I smiled and said " Thanks " He smiled and said " I thought you feeled a little fat when I huged you " I gave him a evil glare and hit him n the arm and said " Shut up!" He laugted and so did I and then he said " But you still look amazing" I said " Thanks but I don't agree with you" He said " Come on you dosn't even show" I said " That's just because I dress well, you should see me without clothes then I saw. " Linus gave me a cheesy smile and said " I would love to see you without clothes, I bet you look great " I just hit him again and then it started to get dark outside so started to walked home I followed him home and we stoped outside his house and I gave him a hug and said " You know you can call me when ever you want, if you are drunk,sad, happy, angry just whenever. Promis?" He said " I promis " I smiled and said " I love you!" I gave him a kiss on his cheek and he smiled and said " I love you too " He started to walk towards the house and I said " You know Madde misses you, she is worried about you. " He just turned around an looked at me and then he turned around again and I said " And hey! Thanks for standing up for me when your mum called me bitch. Maybe it can become a competent man of you after all " He smiled and walked inside.When I got home I meet Jess and Mikel in the hallway, he looked at me and I could see he looked scared then I asked how long he was staying and Jess said angry " one a clock! " I looked at them and said " Okay good, and I will make sure you are going home then and not a minut later" They just looked at me and I walked upstairs and

found Jensen in our room and he smiled when he saw me but now I was tired of his lying so I said angry " When the fuck are you going to tell me about what happend last night?!! " He looked down and said " it just haven't been the rigt time " I yelled " The right time!!! What would eb the right time?!" Jensen said " Maybe yesterday was teh right time.. " I said " Yes yesterday was teh right time!! Now i'm going to call Henrik and see if I can come over tonigt!! And who knews maybe I do something with him!! " Jensen looked really scared and sad bu I didn't care I picked up my phone and called Henrik and asked if I could come over tonight, and he said of course yes.
Jensen asked when I was coming home and I said " Maybe later tonight, or maybe tomorrow! " He said " Maybe then I ask Madde to sleep in the bed with me! " I said " Have sex with her if you like!! " Jensen said " maybe I will!!" Then I just walk out of there.
Well I beofore I'm going to Henrik I have to do a few things like blogging like I'm
doing now and before I wraped this up I just have to say that I hope Madeleine will read this right now before I have the chance to go to Henrik but otherwise opened it anyway, because I have a suprise for you honey, look in your closet there ot will be a gift to you and I'm giving you this because I want to say I'm sorry for everything before not standing up for you and all that, even thought I'm not that happy with you this week I just thought you needed it. I can just as well tell you what it is. It's that dress I saw today that would be beauiful on you and that you was going to kill me over dinner for:P I know it's not enought for what I did but it's maybe something anyway... so Madeleine I hope you like it :)That's was everything from me. Have a great evening I will :) And tomorrow Madde maybe will tell you if I came home last night or not..
See ya!
Kisses
Tove
That man really has to learn to tell you what has happened right away.. :P
ReplyDeleteHey Tove, thank you for being there for Jared, I know he is happy to have you there. But come on, maybe it's not my strong side but I was the one that hurt him so I will take care of him!
It was a very long time ago since she said those words to a guy infront of us anyway, it must have been Eddie the last one... Because I don't think I ever heard her say it to Jonas or Sven-Åke...
ME!? Cleaning!? the house!!!?? Is she mad or something!!! I can't, I don't know how to!! help me!!!
You are such a bitch!! It's not my fault that i don't know what a mop is!!! And nicky didn't laugh at me!!! he wouldn't do that!
THANK YOU SARA!! I TOTALLY LOVE HER RIGHT NOW! she is so right, this is not fair!thank god, I can't wait till tomorrows dinner! Me and sara vs Krisen! HA HA!
I feel so abd for sara right now that she has to live with niklas kid, i hope she is well behaved otherwise I will help her move out. I do know how she feels!
HAPPY B-DAY CHAD!!! :D
I ahte you, i hate you i hate you!!!!
I want to be a man, I would be the hottest man in the universe!! :D I will never have a baby!
But men are such crybabies, if they have a cold they are like dying :P
I hate to see him hurt... I do love him, alot... but what am I suppose to do? I'm so in love with Nicky it's crazy...
He should go on a date or two but I can't say that it feels good to know that he won't be there... I'm so selfish!
And to know that someone else might feel that amazing body press against hers... fuck it's killing me!!
fucking suck up :P hahahha
btw, who is madeleine? I never heard of her before... must be someone new that i can't see...
I hate her!! I would fucking kill her but Linus did the right thing to stadn up for you.
Fuck, I'm crying right now because I feel so bad for him!! I don't know what to do, I feel so helpless... i just want to be there for him becuase I know how he feels... he was my father too...
I want to know what it is you can't tell me...
I can't believe he still is trying to hit on you, don't he undertsand that it will never happen?
Thank you for telling him that and fro trying to get a responce out of him...
hahaha jensen sucks :P but come on, calling henrik is alittle to harsh don't you think? And honey you know that I wouldn't sleep with him.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Oh nicky is going to die if he sees me in this!!!! :D
Yeah! Otherwise it wl just get worse!
ReplyDeleteNo problem we had a great time :) I enjoy talking to him :)
Okay if you say so.
Yeah I know I think it was eddie, so Johan must be special.. and it was really weid to hear her say that.
Don't even mention sven-åke!!
hahhahahahah it's hilirious!! I will never help you but I will be present looking at you and maybe recording a little :P ahaha
yes it is everyone knows what a mop is even My :P hahaha fine then he's weird :P hahahahahahahahahha
okay?? what happend with I hate that bitch?..
well I will be on mums side don't worry so she will not be alone :P ahha It will be war :P haha come on she will surive I promis you that :P I want to see you two working toghter can be intressting :P so help her move :P
yay :)
I love me I love me, I love me ;D hahaha
why do you want to be that hottest man on earth? I mean you are all reday the hottest women alive? and I want to be a women without and babys..
Yeah I know and they always trying to be so tuff but no :P haha
yeah I know you do.. and I don't know what you can do.. just wait and see..
But you need to let him go otherwise he will be miserble.. and you can't kill er you don't evn have feelings for him.. but I understand that it's hard..
OH YEAH!!! I just wanted to ripe his head off!!
She is blonde, big boobs, blue eyes and is an amazing person and she has the shoe size 37 and she is just the most amazing and sexy blondy in the whole world! still don't know who I'm talking about? ;)
Yeah I also wanted to kill that bitch!! Yes he did :)
I don't either know what to do I wish everything could just fix itself and that he would be like any normal 15 year old guy.. I fell so sad for him..
I know honey...
I wish I could tell you I really really do.. because I hate not being abel to tell you this.. but I can't let him down, I'm like the only one he trsuts, so I can't..
I can't belive that either.. but I don't care if he tryed aslong as he talked to me..
np problem honey I do anything for you.
Jensen sucks is like mild compare to what I think about him right now!
No I don't think s, I probably will speand the night here. Yeah I know you would. I just need to eb angry with him for a while.
That was not why I bought it, if you wear it infront of NIcky I will take it back!! No nicky but otherwise your welcome :)