October 10, 2009

Amazing

Heya!

I don't really know how I feel today... I'm abit down but at the same time happy... And i'm jealous eventhough I shouldn't be becuase I've made up my mind, but I can't help it. Well before I tell you about today, let me tell you about Nickys birthday yesterday!! :D

Well.. everything was quite a mess yesterday morning becuase I hadn't figured out how I was going to give nicky the bike or what shoes I was going to borrow from Tove and I was kind of upset with her because she is so fucking stubborn and she didn't want to come with. Well anyway when I had finally gotten myself out of bed I
followed Jared downstairs and ate some breakfast and we hung out with jensen in the kitchen. I asked him "You're coming with right?" he smiled and nodded and said "yes I am but tove is staying at home.". I shook my head and Jared placed a hand on my arm and said "Don't be angry with her, she isn't exacly Nickys biggest fan.". I said "Maybe not but you aren't either but you can still go there and celebrate his birthday.". he said "Well I'm doing it for you and I have told you that i want you to be friends so I'm just going to have to deal with it and I'm okay with it.". I sighed and said "I just wish that tove could do something for me too...". He stroke my cheek and said "Don't worry about her, I have your back and if she won't accept it then it's up to her. You can hang out with nicky as much as you want, as long as you spend more time with me.". I smiled and kissed him and said "Thank you baby, that means so much to me. And I promis you that I will spend more time with you then with him.". He smiled slightly then he took a deep breath and said "Do you wish you were there with him? Do you wish you could change place with Zara?". I looked at Jensen and he looked like he just wanted to run away because I guess he didn't really want to be around for this talk. I siad "I'm not going to lie to you so... sometimes I do... But then you do something or say something and I notice that I am right where I belong. I miss him, I do and I love him and I'm sooo jealous of zara sometimes. I'm sorry.". He nodded and I stroke his cheek and said "I'm sorry baby." he said "It's okay, I don't want you to lie to me so... It's just a bit hard to try and get you to love me more than him.". I bit my lip and said "You don't have to try, just give me some time and i promis you that I will love you more than him.". He nodded and Jensen got up and left the table and placed a hand on jareds shoulder as he left. Jared looked at me and said "Do you get butterflies in your stomach when you see him?". I said "Do we have to talk about this now? We have to get ready for his party.". He looked at me and said "Please tell me." I closed my eyes and then I felt his hand take mine and I open my eyes and said "Sometimes, yes... But then I want you to know the way I feel when I wake up and see you sleeping next to me... I'm so happy and I can watch you sleep forever.". Jared didn't say anything and then he gave me a kiss and siad "It's okay, We will take it slow and take care of each other and I will always be here for you and i know Nicky will too so I'm just going to have to deal with it becuase I want you to be happy and you are if you have both me and Nicky around you.". I said "Thank you Jared. But are you happy?". He smiled and get up and pulled me up with him and hugged me and whispered in my ear "I'm as happy as I can be when I'm with you.". I smiled and kissed him and said "No we have to get ready, I need a shower and pick out a pair of toves shoes.". He laughed and we walked upstairs and I got in the shower and when I was done I dried my hair and fixed it and then I put some make up on and walked into our room where Jared was changing. He laughed and said "You are so slow in the bathroom." I hit his arm and said "I have done more then you in there!". He smiled and said "What? I have showered, shaved, fixed my hair and picked out a good cologne. What have you done.". I walked closer to him and smelled him and he did really smell great!! I smiled and siad "I have showered, dried my hair and fixed it, put make-up on and... Nothing more.". He laughed and said "See, there you go." I hit his arm again and siad "Atleast I'm not slower then Tove.". He laughed and siad "Well that is like impossible." I laughed and walked into the wardrobe and said "yes it is!!" then I picked out the red dress I got from Tove the other day and put it on and when I walked out to the room again Jared just stared at me and I said "What?". He slowly walked over to me and tilted his head slightly and placed his hands on my hips and slowly moved the higher. I smiled and he followed his hands with his eyes and the he stroke my back and pulled me closer to him and I smiled and he siad "You look... Wow!". I smiled and said "You look pretty good too baby.". he smiled and gave me a soft kiss and then he let go of me and I went into Tove and Jensens room where Jensen was changing and he just had a pair of boxers on when I entered. I stopped and stared at him and then I turned my eyes away adn said "Sorry.". He laughed and siad "it's okay, what's up?" I smiled and looked at him but had to fight alot to look at his face insted of his abs. I said "I ahev to borrow a pair of Toves shoes." he smiled and said "Okay, in there." and pointed at the wardrobe. I smiled and walked pass him and picked out a pair of shoes and put them on and they worked so well with the dress. I smiled pleased and went out to Jensen again and he said "Wow you look great in the dress and those shoes.". I smiled and said "Thanks Jensen. and thanks for not saying anything when we started to talk about Nicky...". He walked over to me and palced his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes and said "I know you are trying your hardest to fall out of love with nicky adn I know how hard it is.. trust me. But you will and Jared is a good man and he really loves you. Don't worry about Tove, it's not just Jared who has your back.. I have to, you are my friend and I'm here for you if you need to talk or if you just need a hug.". I smiled and said "Thank you Jensen, you are a really good man and tove is a heck of a lucky woman.". He smiled and gave me a hug and then I walked out of there and went back to Jared. He smiled and said "So you've found a pair of shoes?" I smiled and he was sitting on the bed and I placed my right foot on the bed next to him which caused the dress to slide up alittle and he smiled and placed a hand on my foot and stroke the calf of my leg and over my knee and thigh. I smiled and watched him carefully stroke my leg and I saw in his eyes how much that simple touch ment to him and how much he loved to be in the exact moment. I ran my fingers through his hair and he looked at me and smiled and then he gave me a cheeky smile and said "Stop messing my hair up!". I laughed and said "oh I'm sorry Mr. Vanity." he laughed and pressed his lips against my thigh and then he siad "No I won't forgive you but we should realyl get going.". I smiled and put my foot down and took his hand and he stood up and I leaned in and said "i don't care if you forgive me but I want a kiss.". He smiled and leaned in closer and stopped when his lips were like 4 cm away from mine and he whispered "Oh yeah? And why should I give you a kiss? You called me Vain.". I smiled and slowly placed my fingers right over his ear and stroke some hair behind it and said "Because I want to feel your lips against mine and I called you vain because that is what you are.". He smiled and pressed his lips against mine and then he said "I'm not vain!". I laughed and said "Yes you are, but come on now!" he smiled and took my hand and we walked downstairs where Jensen and everyone else was already and then Tove came in and you already kow what happened then.

Some of us walked over to nicky while Jared and I took the lambo because later I was going to take Nicky in the lambo and drive home to give him his bike and then he is going to drive me home to his place. We got there before everyone else but I guess
it would have been wierd otherwise. We knocked on the door and Nicky came and opened it and he was sooooooooooo handsome and sexy that it just blew my mind away! He had a gorgeous smile on his face and when he saw me he just wrapped his arms around me and held me tight and I breathed in his scent and burried my face in his neck. When he let go of me I gave him a kiss on the cheek adn said "Happy Birthday gorgeous!" he smiled and said "Thank you! Wow you look sooo amazingly beautiful!". I felt my cheeks redden and said "Thank you, you look gorgeous today!" he smiled and then he turned to Jared and shook his hand and siad "Good to see you Jared.". He nodded and siad "You too and happy birthday Nicky." He smiled and then everyone else came behind us and hugged and shook nickys hand. We all walked in and I found Shane and Kian in the kitchen with a plate with cake each, they smiled when they saw me and shane immediately put the plate down and walked over to me and placed his hands on my arms adn looked at me from top to toe and said "Wow!". I smiled and said "Wow yourself, you look great shay!" he smiled and gave me a hug adn then I walked ver to Kian and gave him a hug and then all three of us walked into the livingroom where everyone else was. I gave Mark, Kevin, Gillian and zara a hug each and then Nicole came running and gave me a hug and I smiled and picked her up and said "Hey you, you look beautiful Nicole!". She giggled and said "But you look even more beautiful. Doesn't she nicky?". Nicky just smiled at me and I looked down with a shy smile on my face and he said "Yeah she looks gorgeous.". Then Nicole just began to giggle even more and I put her down and she ran off to play with My. Nicky told all of us to take a piece of cake and we did and then we sat down or stood up and talked alittle. It was so much fun but then Nicky walked over to me and asked "Tove isn't coming is she?" I shook my head and siad "No, sorry. I don't get it, she is so fucking stubborn!". He stroke my arm adn said "It's okay... I never thought she was coming either. Sara isn't here either" he lingered awhile at my hand but then he let go and I turned to Jared and he was talking with Shane and Kian. I smiled and then Nicky said "He loves you." I turned to him and he didn't look happy at all. I bit my lip and said "Yeah he does..." and he said "And you love him.". I said "That was a statement wasn't it? But yeah I do...". He nodded and I took his hand and said "You okay?" he looked down on our joined hands and then back into my eyes and I could tell that he wasn't. I put my plate down and walked with him to the kitchen and we sat down and I said "Nico?". He said "It's really hard to see you with him... especially so happy. I miss you like crazy.". I gulped and said "but what about you and zara? I thought you were getting your feelings back for her.". He nodded slowly and siad "yeah I am but I still feel the same about you..." he looked deeply into my eyes and I was just completely under his spell and I said "It hasn't changed at all?". He slowly shook his head and said "Not much anyway." then he lifted his hand and moved it towards my face and he stroke my cheek and I closed my eyes and felt the tension in the touch between our bodyparts and then we heard Shane say "Guys?". Nicky quickly pulled his hand away and I st up and opened my eyes quickly and we looked at him and he just looked back at us. I just felt like disappearing and then he said "It's time to open the presents.". Nicky nodded and looked one last time on me and then he walked into the livingroom but I was so not ready to go in there just yet. Shane took nickys seat and took my hadn and said "Are you okay?" I shook my head nad siad "I don't know... Why do I keep letting him do that to me?". He stroke my hand with his thumb and he siad "I don't know, but think about Jared and don't fall in love with him again.". I nodded and said "You're right and I already know that.. it's just so hard because I still love him.". He nodded and then he got up and pulled me up wth him and gave me a hug and then he said "I know, but come on. let's go and see what he gets.". We walked into the livingroom where nicky was hugging people for the presents he got and then it was Mys turn and she handed him her gift and when he opened it he got really happy about the shades so he gave her a big hug and then she said "Madde helped me pick them out.". I smiled and Nicky walked over to me and gave me a hug and said "Thank you, but I should have guessed.". I laughed adn said "YEah well she wanted to buy yellow harry potter shades. They were sooo ugly not even you would look good in them.". Everyone started to laugh and Nicky did the same and then he opened everyone elses and then he turned to me and I said "Well... My present isn't here exacly... I need to take you with me somewhere. but first I want yto give you this.". I held out a small box and he opened it and found a new watch in it. He smiled and gave me a hug and said "Thank you." I smiled and said "Well that is nothing.". Then I turned to everyone else and said "The birthday boy will be back in a few minutes. I'm just going to steal him away for awhile.". They laughed and I turned to Jared who held out a black bandana and I took it and walked around Nicky and put it over his eyes. I got infront of him and asked if he could see anything adn he just said no but I didn't trust him so I walked over to Shane and took his hadn and walked over to nicky again and put him infront of nicky and told shane to lean in close and see how nicky would react. First everyone looked at me like I was crazy then he just shrugged and leaned in close to Nicky who just stood there and when Shane was like 2 cm away from Nickys lips he siad "What are you guys doing? I though you were going to steal me awya from here madde.". Everyone started to laugh and then I said "Okay good, let go." I took his hand and walked with him outside and helped him into the Lambo and started it. He said "Where are we going madde?" I smiled and said "You'll see.". He laughed and I drove off, I drove a pretty long detour so that he wouldn't know where we were heading and then I parked ifront of our house and helped him out of the car. We walked over to the garage and then we stopped infront of the bike and I said "Okay we are here. Now I want you to promis me that you won't look as I take this of you. Okay?". He said "I promis you honey." I smiled and took the bandana off him adn he was still having his eyes closed. I walked over to him and put my hand in his and siad "Okay now look.". He opened his eyes and when he saw the bike he just stared at it and then I held out the keys to him and siad "Happy Birthday Nicky.". He turned to me and I saw the shock in his eyes and then he just swooped me into his arms and spun me around for like ever and said over and over "Oh my god thank you!!!!". I laughed and said "You're welcome!" then he put me down and took my face in his hands and pressed his lips against my forehead adn looked into my eyes and said "Is this for real!?". I smiled and said "The bike is yours." he smiled a huge smile and took my hadn and we walked over to the bike and he stroke it and said "Wow it's so beautiful!". I smiled and said "It is, isn't it? I saw it and just had to buy it for you.". He smiled and said "Thank you sooo sooo much! You are truly the BEST ever!" I laughed and said "You're welcome!". Then I walked over to a closet and picked out two helmets and said "You want to go back to your party?". He smiled and took the helmet and said "Not just yet, let's go for a ride first.". I smiled a huge smile and then I walked back to the closet and got two leather jackets and threw one to Nicky and said "It's your size.". He smiled and put it on and he looked so sexy and then I put mine on and he said "Wow, you look so sexy in the leather jacket.". I smiled and put the helmet on and then he did the same and sat down on the bike and I sat down behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and he siad "You ready?". I laughed and nodded and then he started the bike and he just started to laugh and then he said "God I love you!". I smiled and rested my head against his back and then he drove off.

I don't how long we were out driving but then he stopped and turned the bike off eventhough we weren't at home. He turned to me and said "Thank you sooo soo soo much Madde. I can't even... I don't know how to thank you. This is soo amazing and thank you!". I smiled and stroke his hand that were resting on his thigh and said "You're welcome, you deserve a bike and I just couldn't walk away from it. I wanted you to have it.". He smiled and said "Thank you." then he took my hadn and kissed it and I smiled and said "You're welcome." then I took my helmet off and gave Jared a call and told him to take everyone outside and then I put the helmet on again and we drove off home and every single person at the party was outside and when we parked the bike infront of them they just stared at it and then we got off and took out helmets off and Nicky just turned to me at once and wrapped his arms around me and held me. I smiled and buried my face in his neck and he kissed my neck and whispered
in my ear "I can't thank you enough.". I smiled and siad "I know one way to thank me." he stopped hugging me and held me at arm's lengh and looked at me and asked "How?" and everyone was staring at me like I had just asked him to sleep with me or something. I laughed and said "By driving me around on the bike, silly! What did you have in mind?". Everyone started to laugh and Nicky just shook his head and said "Sure, if I can borrow your lambo sometime?". I stared at hima dn said "No fuckign way!" everyone started to laugh again and Nicky said "Then why should I let you borrow my bike?". I said "Because I can't even ride your bike, I don't ahve the licens for it. And I won't let you drive my car, you almost crashed it the other times you drove it!". He laughed and said "But I can learn and so can you." I shook my head and said "I will never ever let anyone else then me drive my lambo again becuase everyone here is really bad drivers!". Everyone just laughed and Nicky said "But then you must think I suck at drivin gthe bike too.". I stared at him and said "You are really having the argument with me are you?" he laughed and gave me a hug and said "I'm sorry, of course I will ride you around on the bike as much as you want becuase I owe it to you.". I smiled and hugged him back and said "You can be such an arse sometimes.". he laughed and said "Sorry honey." then everyone admired the bike and told Nicky congrats and then we all walked into the house again and continued eating and talking.

During the following hours you all know that My and Nicole started to fight so
Jensen adn My went home and then the other started to head home too while Jared and I stayed with my friends and had a good time. When the clock started to get close to dinner time it was time to home so Nicky followed me, jared and zara to the door and he gave all of us a hug and then he gave me a long kiss on the cheek and said "Thnak you so much!". I laughed adn said "How many times have you said that today?". He laughed adn said "I will continue to say it everytime I see you.". I smiled and kissed his cheek and said "You're welcome my friend, I love you and happy brithday.". He smiled and said I love you too and thank you.". then we started our walk home and after that you all know what happenes...

Okay so that was yesterday, Nickys party and all that. Well today... I don't really know what today has been and I'm starting to get tired so I'll just give you a quick summary of todays events.

Well because Tove came up with the great idea to show Mum how we all feel about her and what a great mum she is we had to get up pretty quick today because Sara and Zara was coming over around noon. We went down adn ate breakfast and around the table we started to give ideas about what we could do but it's really hard and we hadn't tought of anything when Sara and Zara came and joined us at the table. We planed for a while but then my phone rang and it was Nicky. I smiled and said "Hey you old man." he laughed and said "Thanks alot, I called and was going to be nice to you but now I think I'm just going to hang up.". I laughed and said "Okay, I'm sorry babe. Whats up? in what way were you going to be nice to me?". He laughed and
everyone looked at me and he siad "Well I'm actually stanign outside, come out.". I smiled and ran out and there was a super sexy man in leather sitting on his new shiny bike. I stopped and smiled and he siad "Can I offer you a ride?" I smiled and said "Absolutly! Just wait a few, I have to get changed!". Then I ran in again and into the kitchen and gave Jared a kiss and said "Is it okay if I go for a ride with nicky?". He smiled and storke my cheek and said "Of course." I smilde and kissed him again and said thatnk you and then I saw Tove and saras faces adn they looked like they wanted to kill someone. I said "Deal with it." and they just huffed and Zara siad "have fun. I wouldn't even dream of sitting down on that bike, it's terrifying!". I laughed and said "No it's the best feeling in the world, almost anyway but it's great fun!". Then I ran upstairs and found my newly bought leather pants and a white top and then I took the leather jacket in my hadn and ran down and put on my black boots and then I walked into the kithcen again and Jared and Jensen just stared at me and I stopped and said "What? Do I look like a freak?". they just shook their heads and Jensen said "You look really sexy!" then Tove looked at him adn hit his arm and he said "Sorry but she does!". Jared got up and walked over to me and said "You look super sexy in the leather pants and white top." then he kissed me and I laughed and said "Sorry but he is waiting for me, see you later guys and try and figure this out with Krisen now.". They nodded and Jared gave me a last kiss and said "have fun!". I smiled and ran out to Nicky. He was sitting on the bike but it was turned off and he looked so great and it felt like one of these movies where the sexy boy is coming to pick up the girl and her parents hates the boy and then he come to pick her up on his gorgeous bike to run away with her and be with her forever and ever. I smiled and ran over to him and put the jacket on and he held out my helmet to me and said "You forgot this at my place yesterday.". I smiled adn took it and said "You look gorgeous." he smiled and said "Don't even get me started on you, I can say like this, you and that amazing ass of yours in those leather pants... Yummie!". I laughed and put the helmet on and sat down behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and he started the bike and we drove off. I was like smiling the whole ride and then we stopped on a hill and we looked out over the ocean beneath us and I was still resting my head against his back and then I said "I heard Zara is moving in...". He turned the bike off and took the helmet off and laid it down on the ground and I did the same. He brushed some hair away from my face and said "Yeah she is.." I nodded and said "I'm glad.". He let out a sarcastic laugh adn said "You are not glad, I can see it in your eyes.". I sighed and said "Maybe not but I have to be fine with it. I have to get it in thick head that we are just friends.". He stroke my cheek adn said "We aren't together... We promised we would take it slow and I promised you that we would take it slow and...". I looked at him adn said "And what?" he said "I'm not ready to start a relationship with her yet... I guess I should do like you, not be involoved with someone untill my feelings for you are gone.". I nodded and said "And how is that going?" he sighed and laughed slightly nad siad "Not so good I have to admit. I get so happy when I'm around you and it feels sooo good. So no, it's not going so well.". I nodded and said "Well, it's not going great for me either.". He looked down and said "But it's going better..." I looked at him and put my index finger under his chin adn made him look at me nad siad "What makes you think that?". He said "You are in love with Jared." I sighed and said "Yes I am but I'm still in love with you and I get all warm inside when I'm around you or just think about you...". He stroke my cheek and said "So what should we do?" I said "Keep fighting these feeling we have for each other or just ignore them and hang out as friends... like now.". He smiled and said "That with the whole ignoring the feelings and hanging out sounds great. That's why I would like you to come over for dinner on Tuesday and hang out with the whole band and the girls and Kev of course.". I smiled and gave him a hug and said "I would love to!" he smiled and said "Great! and then we will drink loads and loads of wine.". I laughed and hit him and said "And you think that is a good idea?!" he laughed and said "Well Shane, Kian and Mark thinks so too.". I shook my head and smiled and said "very well, we'll see about that.". He laughed and then he said "So should we go?" I smiled and said "Do we have to go home already?". He laughed and said "You have nothing important to fix at home?" I shook my head nad siad "The others can fix it, I just ahve to be around dinner.". He smiled and put his helmet on and so did I and then he said "That sounds great, then we can take a ride outside of town for a few hours!". I smiled and said "That, my friend, sounds amazing!" then I wrapped my arms around him again and we drove off. It was so great to just sit there behind him with my arms around him and feel the power of the bike under me and just see the trees and cars and people go by in a fast speed. It was so great!

When it was almost dinner when we drove up to the house and he turned the bike off and but I still sat there with my arms around him and then he took his helmet off and he said "I had a great day today.". I smiled adn let him go and got off the bike and and took the helmet off and said "I had an amazing day too, thank you for saving me from a really boring day.". He smiled and said "No problem, call me anytime and we can do it again." I smiled and gave him a big hug and a kiss on his cheek and
said "I'll do that, believe me!". He laughed and took my hadn and squeezed it and then he said "I think your boyfriend wants you to go in.". I looked where he was looking and saw Jareds face in the kitchen window but then I turned to Nicky and said "First of all, he isn't my boyfriend yet and second of all, he wants me to be friend with you so he will just have to calm down so I can cay goodbye to my friend.". He smiled and stood up slightly and agve me a kiss on the cheek and said "Well goodbye then and call me some day.". I smiled and said "Bye, I will." then I backed away alittle and he put his helmet on and started the bike and waved adn drove off. I smiled and took my helmet and walked into the house. When I got into the kitchen I found Jared and Jensen in there and I smiled and Jared said "had a good time?". I smiled and said "Yeah it was great! so how did it go over here?". He said "Good. Well it went pretty good, everyone is upstairs fixing up Krisens bedroom with banners and flowers and teddys and things.". I smiled and walked over to Jared adn placed a hand on his chest and said "Hey you.". He tried to keep a smile away but I saw some twitching in the corner of his mouth and he rolled his eyes and smiled and said "Hey." then he leaned down adn kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his amrs behind my back adn I felt how amazing it was to kiss him and I started to kiss him with more eager and then he lifted me up and sat me down on the kitchen table and I let go of his neck and started to undo his shirt but then Jensen said "Okay guys! you are in the kitchen and I'm here and we are soon going to eat and maybe you Madde should go up to the others and check out Krisens room.". I sighed and kissed Jared one last time and got off the table and turned my back to Jared and was just about to walk away when he slapped my ass and I turned around and he had the worlds cheesiest smile on his face. I laughed and waled upstairs and went into my room to change clothes first and then I went into Krisens room. Tove and Sara was busy putting up a banner which said "Best Mum Ever!" and Tim, Jessica and Zara were putting up alot of pictures of us and mum and the smallest kids where putting alot of teddys on the bed and flowers on the dressers and things. I just stood there smiling and then I said "Well you guys seem to have thing in order, I'll just go downstairs and make sure krisen doesn't walk in here before you guys are ready.". Tove looked at me and said "Oh no, you aren't going anywhere, we had to fix all this without you just so you could go and hang out with nicky!". Then I said "So? Waht can do? You gusy are already done right?" and zara said "yes we are so you can go downstairs and set the table and make sure Jared starts to cook because we are going to have dinner set before krisen comes home.". I nodded and gave Tove a hard look and then I went downstairs again and into the kitchen where Jared had actually started to make dinner. I smiled and asked where Johan was and he said "he is on his way, he just had to run to the store and buy some groceries which we didn't ahve home.". I nodded and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him from behind and rested my head against his back. He continued to chop his onions and things and then he said "Not that I don't love you hugging me but shouldn't you set the table?". I took my arms off him and he turned around and looked at me and I turned on a sad face and he said "I'm sorry, please forgive me?". I shook my head and said "Only if you do one thing for me." he stroke my cheek and said "Anything for you.". I fought against my smile and said "kiss me." he smiled and put his hand under my chin and lifted it up slightly and pressed his amazing lips against mine and when we brke from the kiss Johan said "We don't ahve time for that now!". Jared and I laughed and he turned back to chopping the onions and I walked over to Johan and said "We always have time for kissing.". He shook his head and sighed and said "Can you please set the table?" I sighed and said "Fine!" and started to pick out nice plates and glasses and things and made the table and lighted a few candles and then everyonefrom upstairs came down and My said "Wow, the table looks amazing.". I smiled and tove said "You've done this?" I gave her an upset look and said "yes is the matter of fact, I have.". Then I felt Jareds hand on my shoulder and he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "No fighting now." and then he turned to Tove and said "And you, be nice!". She just huffed and I said "I'll be right back" and headed upstairs to change clothes again because I couldn't have a pair of softypants and one of Jareds t-shirts on my so I put on a black top with a print on and a pair of goregous white jeans. Then I walked downstairs again and just as I got down Krisen walked throught the door and said "Hello.". I smiled and said "Hi mum. Had a good day at work?" she looked at me like I was crazy and then she looked like I had done something wrong and she said "It was good, why?". I smiled and gave her a hug and said "I'm glad you ahd a good day. Come on, dinner is ready and everyone is waiting for you.". She stared at me and I took her hand and lead her into the kitchen where everyone was already sitting and then one by one they got up and walked over to Krisen and gave her a hug and said "I love you." and then we all sat down but krisen just stood there like in shock. Tove siad "Mum, sit down. Johan and Jared have made a great dinner.". She nodded and sat down and after awhile when the shock had calmed down we had a really good time and Mum seemed really happy.

After dinner we all sat down in one of the big movie rooms and watched a few movies as a family and it was really cozy and then the clock started to turn late and I was getting really realyl tired after spending my whole day out and about so I turned to Jared and asked if we could go to bed and he nodded and got up and I walked over to Krisen and agve her a hug and said "I love you mum, you're the best. Good night.". She smiled and said "I love you too honey, nighty." then I took Jareds hadn and we went into our room and got into bed. And well he satrted to reada book and I began to blog but now I'm going to wrap this up and go to sleep in the arms of the sexy man lying here next to me. Good night!

Hopefully Tove will tell you about Krisen reaction tomorrow to the banner and the pictures and the teddys and flowers :P
Take care
Love
Madde

2 comments:

  1. Why are you down? Is it because you are angry with me or something? Or if you even is angry..

    I bet that you didn’t want me there, that would just had ended bad you know as well as I know it. I’m not stubborn, it’s you how is that because you refuse to see all this in my prespective, you don’t even understand why I hate him even though I have tridto expline you don’t want to listen.
    I’m not doing anything for you at all? Is that what you are saying? If it is then I can tell you that it hurts really bad..
    Good t hat you are honest with him he deserves that.. even though he didn’t really love the answers.. but hopefully you will forget about Nicky, soon..
    I thought you was fast in the bartroom you always say that you NEVER needs more then 20 minuts! So what have happened?! And can everyone stop bulling me for my slowlyness!! :P
    You really looked amazing but I’m not surprised.
    Hey stoop looking at my man!! Even though I know it’s really hard ;P haha Like he have to pinte where the wardrobe is, I mean that is like your second home :P haha
    Jensen know how you feel.. great.. you are lucky to have Jensen on your side.. even though I think he is totally stupid..
    And yeah you are right about something and that is that I’m a very lucky woman to have him, even though I don’t deserve him.

    I will do my best to be nice in this comment..
    Stop saying that he looks sexy Madde that won’t help..
    IT’s not like Nicky wanted me and Sara there either because he hates us as much as we hat ehim.
    He is suck a dick and don’t come here and say his not! I hope he is telling Zara that he still feel the same about you..if he hurt her again I will and I’m serious and you know it.
    Can he came his hand away from you, or is that impossible?
    My and her presents are always so great when she gets to choose herself :P haha even though they are bad they are still charming in same way :P haha so what did Zara get him? : ) It must have been great to seen she always buy great gifts.:)
    You shoulnd’t have speand that much money at him.. I know you are.. friends but still.

    He should have learn by now that now one can driev your car.. even though he all reday have done it and I have done it but still. You are such a selfish little bitch, that just trust yourself! :P

    You ahev no idea how pissed off I got that you ran away from all this!! It’s not just because it was Nicky I wouldn’t care if it had been Jared or someone else just that fact that you did!! You should even been in on our surprise since you didn’t do almost anything!
    And yeah we wanted to kill some one, espcieally a manly someone!! Idiot!
    Jensen should stop saying that you look sexy that I sto earlie for that.. even though I have forgive you.. I can’t belive you where wearing leather pants!!!! Om my god!! :P that’s all I’m saying! :P HHAHA
    Madde you can’t say that you are not invoulved with anybody.. I mean you and Jared is not together but still, t’s not like you are just friends..
    And yes you should be fine with Zara moving in.
    You had something important to fix at home but do you care? no!!!!

    All you did was seting the table, okay it looked great but still, I mean we had been woking all day!
    But mum got shocked and that was good I just hope she really liked it : )

    And the movie night was so cozy we should do that more often, hang out the whole family! : ) it was so great! And I just hope she gets how amazing she is and that non of us would be alive if it wasn’t for her.

    I know I said I was trying to be nice.. and since you know me best in the whole world then you know that I get in a bad mood when it comes to the person that knews you the best in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not angry, if I'm angry it's because of me and my feelings for nicky...

    yeah but still, you could have made an effort.
    you are stubborn!! You are so fucking stubborn, yeah well you won't see my side so why should I see your side?!
    It's not that! You do alot for me but that is like things I don't ask you to do. It's the things I ask you to do that you just don't give a shit about.
    yeah well I'm done with lying and shit, I'm going to be honest with him. I hope so too..
    It just took 20 mintues but just because jared was faster he bullied me for it. I don't need more then 20 minutes. But honey you are slow, it's a fact :P
    thank you :)
    haha well right back at you and it is realy hard :P
    yeah well it's nice to know that someone knows how i feel... yeah I know I am. Don't tell him that because then you will just end up fighting.
    Yeah you are and you do deserve him.

    thanks.
    But he does! I'm done with lying rmember!
    No he doesn't!! Stop saying that!! He does not hate you, you hate him but he does not ahte you! How much more precise do i have to be?
    Well i still feel the same about him! Love doesn't go away in a heartbeat! I promis you that he will tell zara and she should understand that the love isn't gone because that never happens that fast!
    you have no idea how ahrd it is too keep my hands off him so I guess it's just as hard for him..
    yeah I know! But those yellow harry potter shade would have looked menatl :P yeah I know :P
    I don't know, I was talking with Shane when she gave hers...
    you spent more on me! and he is my friend and I can buy him whatever I want. Stop nagging about it.

    yeah well I guess everyone keep trying but I'm done with leanding out my car to someone! :P Yes I am selfish wehn it comes to my baby adn I only trust myself when it comes to driving with good reason :P

    I'm sorry but... I wouldn't ahve been able to be in a room together with you and sara and zara right now all day.. Not after.... I needed some time to understand what was going on. That zara is moving in with nicky and.. just everything and after reading what you andsara talked about yesterday I would just ahve gotten mad with you.
    Fine don't count me in then and be a bitch!
    Well you wouldn't dare!
    Tell him that so he understands... Well, you can't really ride a bike in thin jeans or something because then you'll freeze to death! so yeah and I looked sexy in them remeber :P ahhaha
    I know... mine and jareds relationship is wierd right now.. I would feel better if I could say what we were insted of not knowing...
    I know I should, but I'm not... I'm just not..
    Sorry... I just had such a good time and I didn't want to go home...

    Yeah it looked great and the only one who is mad is you and maybe sara and you know why? Bcause I was out with Nicky!? say that insetd of pretending it's about something else!!
    yeah so do I :)

    yeah totally! :D I hope so too because she is amazing :)

    you get mad when it comes to you? Because you are the one who knows me best in the whole world... You know all the little things, Nicky just know that thing... I would have rather shared it with you then with him but I couldn't because you were sick and I just couldn't bare being selfsih around you when you were so weak.

    ReplyDelete