How are you doing? I'm great!! ;D we are having the best time here in the cottage and there are alot of really really sexy men here!!! you should see Colin, chad, jared, jensen, Shane west, the westlife lads and of course Nico! :D Yepp, he is home! atlast! I've missed him so much and i'm so happy that he finally came home :D well let me tell you about some stuff tht has happened :)
The weather hasn't been the best, it's been raining every single day which isn't so fun but that means we don't have to feel bad about being inside on a beautiful sunny day :P And being indoors is exacly what we want because then we can eat chips and candy and listen to great music and sing and just have a good time together :P and well, it's easier to flirt with the boys and well I suppose you guys are wondering if I have slept with anyone yet and guess what, I have ;P hahahhaha First of all I got Colin in bed! He was amazing and a really great kisser and so hot!!! Geez he is so fucking sexy it's crazy and really sweet! I love irish men :D Then I got Sean Faris all worked up but then I said that I had promised someone else so he got a bit angry with me... I wonder why :P hahhaha And then I got Shane West in bed too ;P he is sexy as hell too and really good in bed :D But then I havn't slept with anyone else... It's crazy I know!!! I must sleep with someone more, hum I have eyes for Thomas Dekker and of course Jared, maybe I should go for Lukas and Chad too. Oh I have to do Chad! He is my next ;) ahahahaha I bet he is a god in bed! :D
Well, me and Tove hasn't fought yet which is a good sign I hope and she hasn't picked a fight with Nico either which is really good. But it's not like we have really worked on our relationship so we are still on the same page as before we left. Nico thought we had figured stuff out but we havn't and he and Zara hasn't really figured stuff out either... Somehow it feels like none of us is going to work this out because Zara and Nico just gets angry with each other and Tove and I just get angry too... And then Nico just has me to talk to who knows the whole story and I just have him. Zara just has Tove and she just has Zara.... Things are just a evil circle and it's bad. I don't really know how we are going to fix things. Eh life sucks and we just ahve t do the best of what we got...
It's kind of fun what this place does to people :P Last night Jensen got really demanding and told Tove to go to the bedroom, haha pretty funny really :P And Sean told me alot of things he wants to do to me and I said what i wanted to do to him and I got him really worked up and desperate and then I said that I wouldn't have sex with him and he got really upset with me :P I don't know why :P hahah and then he went to Jared and said that i was stupid and stuff like that and asked if I used to do it to alot of men and Jared just laught and said that I did but that I've never done it to him, which is true :P Then Sean though he was dumb too because he laught at him and then he left and I think he went to take care of it himself ;P Jared told Jensen everything and he just laught aswell :P I guess you all think that i stupid too but I must say that it's kind of fun and if men are that easy to manipulate then they deserve it :P hahhaha
Well, right now Sarah is fixing my hair :P and Keira is doing Toves make up, soon we are going to switch so that I do Keiras make up and the other two take over the hair doing :P I love doing make up on people and I can't wat to do it and then show the lads how hot we can look :D hahahha Jared just walked in and asked what we were up to, then he asked if we could do something on him too :P I said that we could curl his hair and do his make up and he said okay :P hahah i love him, he is so much fun :DWell honestly I don't have so much to write and I don't really have time either :P After all this I'm going to maybe take a walk with Nico and talk, I've missed him alot and it's not so easy to get any alone time here so a walk is the best way.
Take care
Love
Madde
Alot of sex men here!! ;) Me like ;) But I all ready have the sexiest man of them all ;)
ReplyDeleteit'ssick that you barely have sleeped with someone!! :P haha you promis not to touched him!!!!! Slut!!
I almost think that is a bad sign beause that showes that we are not like we use too..
they need to work this out and so do we, I can't live like this without you next to me but at the same time not. we have to do something.
haha Yeah I know I was kind of weird last nighT :P hhaa and Jensen I don't know what got into him!! But I have to say that I liked it ;) hahah
you had promised to kep away from SEan!!
we are going to look so great! ;) hahahahahah
ohyeah alot! :D not more then i do ;) hahaha nooo because the sexiest one there was Nico :P
ReplyDeleteI know!!!! I don't know what's wron with me!
I DIDN'T!!!! i just got him worked up and then i took Shane west insted!! Stupid!
yeah maybe...
I know, but it's not easy... me neither.. I know, but what?
yeah you were :P I know, but I could tell that you liked it ;)
I did!!!! I havn't even laid a finger on him!! stop yelling and read what i wrote!!
ohyeah ;)