Well... today has been... I don't know what to say about today. You'll just have to read about it and make up your own mind. But first I have something to tell you about yesterday.
well as you know Jensen had fixed something romantic for tove last night and he needed a babysitter so I said that zara and I could take her. Not just because I promised tove but because I thought that maybe zara could need it so she has to take care of someone and not dwell on the past. So when tove had left I went upstairs to
get dennie and a bag that jensen had packed with stuff that she needed with her. Then I walked downstairs and in the hallway I met nicky who was putting his shoes on, when he saw me he smiled and reashed for the bag so I gave it to him and he said "It's not a bad sight madde.". I said "What?", he nodded towards dennie who was lying in my arms and said "The baby in your arms. You would make a wonderful mother if you ever diside to have a baby.". I said "Yeah whatever... It feels wierd and uncomfortable.". He smiled and said "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Do you want me to take her while you put your clothes on? Zara's in the bathroom so she should be out soon.". I nodded and carefully handed nicky the baby and he smiled and began to talk to her and he looked so cute I just had to smile. then I began to look for my shoes but I just found one of them and said "What the! where is my other shoe? Do you see it nicky?". He looked around alittle and said "No, sorry love.", I sighed and felt that I got a bit annoyed but then I heard Tim say "Is this what you're looking for?". i looked at him and he held my shoe and I walked over to him and said "where was it?", he said "Ebba had taken it for some reason.. maybe she doesn't want you to leave again.". I sighed and said "Stupid dog.. Well bu-hu for her but I'm leaving.". Tim handed me the shoe and said "yeah I know...". I looked at him and saw the disappointment in his eyes and I carefully touched his arm and said quietly so taht nicky wouldn't hear us "I'm sorry tim... I do miss you but.. I can't anymore.". He nodded and looked me in the eyes and said "I miss you so much... but I understand...". I nodded and kissed his cheek and then I put the shoe on and then my jacket and said to nicky "Do you want to take her or should I?". He smiled and handed me the baby and she just started to crow and I just shook my head nad then I heard Jared say "You're not leaving without saying goodbye are yu?". I smiled and said "Nicky can you take her again?", he nodded and I put her in his arms and walked over to jared who wrapped his strong arms around me and I hugged him back and said "We have to do something some day.". He nodded
against my shoulder and said "Of course. I miss you.". I smiled and said "I miss you too.." then I looked him in the eyes and said "I want you to know that I'm fine with you dating. I'm happy that you are happy.. You deserve the best in this world and I pray that that is exacly what you will get. I love you jared padalecki.". He smiled and kissed my cheek and said "Thank you honey. I'm happy that you are happy too. I love you too Madde.". I smiled and looked at his gorgeous face that I know so well and I felt a sting of sadness to leave him like this but I knew that that was what I had to do. I stroke his arm down to his hand and squeezed it alittle and then I turned back to nicky and took dennie from him. He looked at me as to check if I was okay so I just nodded alittle and he nodded back and handed me dennie. After a while Zara came out of the bathroom and satrted to get dressed and then she said "Do you want to take her or should I?". I said "Do you want to take her?", she nodded nad I gave her dennie and said "Then you can.". I gave her a soft kiss and then we said goodbye to everyone and began to walk off home.We had a pretty good night with dennie, we spent some times downstairs with nicky and watched tv and just cuddled and then Zara and I headed upstairs to our... or nicky and her room... and then I said "Where is she sleep? Not in the bed right?!". Zara shurgged and then it knocked on the door and I opened it and there was nicky and he said "I thought dennie could use something to sleep in..." and then he nodded
towards a crib that stood next to him. I smiled and said "Thank you! You're my hero!". He laughed and I helped him inside with the crib and then he gave me and zara a hug and then he stroke dennies head and said goodnight and left. Zara carefully handed me dennie and I gently put her down in the crib but just as I was about to stand up again she grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled. I said "What the!! What are you doing! Let go!". Then I heard a laughing sound from the bed so I turned my head and saw zara lying on the bed laughing her bum off. I shook my head and gently forced dennies hand up and released my hair and said goodnight to her and then I walked over to the bed and astraddled zara who was still laughing and i took her hands and put them over her head and looked into her eyes. She stopped lauging and looked at me and gave me a smirk and I leaned closer and pressed my lips against hers and then we both parted our lips alittle and I felt how her tognue gently began to play with mine and it felt so amazing. I don't know how long we kissed but then dennie let out a loud sound and I stopped kissing zara and walked over to the crib and said "Is she okay? Why did she sound like that?". I looked at dennie worried but she seemed fine and then I felt zara behind me wrapping her hands around my waist and then she put her chin on my shoulder and said "She's just fine honey. Babies sound like that sometimes, it doesn't mean anything is wrong with them. She'll fall asleep any minute now, but not if you stand here staring at her.". I said "Are you sure?", she laughed alittle and turned me around and said "I have three kids so yes, I'm sure.". I nodded and looked at dennie one more time and then we got undressed and nestled down in bed. Zara put her head on my shoulder and I carefully ran my fingers through her hair and then I said "I'm sorry...". she looked at me an said "For what?", I said "For not wanting kids... I know you and nicky talked about it...". She stroke my cheek and said "It's okay. We talked about it but... I doubt that it would have happened..". I said "why?", she said "Becuase he doesn't love me that much.. I don't want to bring
another child into this world with a person that doesn't love me with all his heart.". I said "He does love you Zara...", she shook her head and said "No. He loves you Madde... He's loved you all this year and I kind of understand him, especially now.". I said "But he still loves you.", she said "Not like you... But Madde, I don't... I don't care, because I love you.". i said "You want to know something?", she nodded and I said "I don't care either beucase I love you.". she smiled and kissed me and said "If you don't want a baby then I'm fine with it becuase I already have three wonderful kids and I don't need a baby to be happy beucase I have you and that's all I need.. plus my kids then.". I smiled and said "Thank you, I love you so much honey.". She smiled and kissed me and said "I love you too, so much.", then she laid her head abck on my shoulder and we fell asleep at once.But the wake up wasn't so much fun because we woke up dennie screaming her lungs out. Zara quickly got out of bed and I grimaced and put the pillow over my head and said "Get her to shut up!!!". After a while she finally got quiet so I took the pillow away and I noticed that the room was empty. I sighed and got up and walked downstairs and went into the kitchen and found Zara sitting in a dressing gown feeding dennie. I walked over to them and kissed zara and she looked at me and
stroke my side and then over my ass and said "Good morning sexy.". I smiled and leaned closer so our lips were almost touching and I said "Good morning gorgeous.", then she was just about to kiss me when I stood back up and gave her a mischievous smile and she stared at me and said "You can't just do that!". I laughed and leaned down and gave her a passionated kiss that lasted for a pretty long while. When I stood up again I was about to go to the fridge but when I turned around I stopped and saw Nicky standing in the doorway looking at zara and I and totally drooling. i sighed and said "Nicky!? Clean the floor!", He quickly looked down on the floor and said "I wasn't drooling!". I walked over to him and patted his shoulder and said "Yes you were... I'm going to go adn get dressed..". He said "Don't mind because of me...", I shook my head and hit his head and said "Don't be stupid Nicky!". He smiled and I just walked pass him and headed upstairs to change clothes but I noticed that I didn't have any clean shirts in my bag so I sighed and opened zaras wardrobe but all her clothes are WAY to small.... I sighed and opned nickys wardrobe adn looked through it and then I found the shirt that I gave back to him just a few weeks ago so I took it of it's rack and took it on. I buttoned three buttons to cover my boobs and then I began to roll up the sleeves and then I put on my jeans and went downstairs again. I walked into the kitchen where nicky was making breakfast and Zara was playing with dennie and when nicky saw me he just smiled nad said "You look good.". I smiled and said "Is it okay if I borrow it for a while? i don't have any clean shirts... I need to go home and get more cloths.". He smiled and said "Of course you can borrow it, don't worry about it.". I smiled and said "Thanks." then I looked at zara and she said "Did you try any of my clothes?". I looked at her like she was nuts and said "I opened the wardrobe and looked in and tried to find something that is my size and not 15 sizes smaller but that was kind of impossible.". she said "Don't I have anything you can wear?". I said "Do you get angry if I wear nckys shirt?", she said "No! It's not... I'm sorry, I can see how it sounded like that... You look amazing in his shirt.". I smiled and said "You think?", and made a sexy pose and she just smiled and said "Oh yeah.". I smiled and then nicky walked pass me and sat down opposit zara and began to eat and then he said "When are you going to alexanderssons then?". I srugged and said "soon... I suppose tove and jensen want their baby back.. Why?". He chew a piece of his sandwish and said "I was just thinking if you wanted to go and test drive new
gorgeous cars..". I looked at him and smiled a huge smile and said "Really!?". He laughed and nodded and said "of course, if I can drive too.", I jumped up and down and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek and said "Sure! You're the best!". He laughed and then I stopped being happy and said "Fuck!" , he looked confused and I said "I have to talk to Ponuts first about Maja and Eddie and then I have to talk to Maja...". Nicky nodded and said "but can't you do that now and then we go?". I nodded and said "I can try to hurry. Sorry.". He shook his head and reashed out for my hand and squeezed it and said "It's okay... What you have to do is important and I would love to help out.". I immediately felt safe when I looked into his eyes and heard him say that and I said "I wish you could but I don't know how.. I'll hurry I promise. otherwise you can ask shane..". He shook his head and said "Yeah maybe but I wanted to spend some time with you.". I nodded and looked at the clock and said "Well if I go now maybe I'll be back before 2.". He nodded and then I gave zara a kiss and said "I love you honey. Hold on to her while I get dressed.". She nodded and said "i love you too.", then I went upstairs and got all of dennies stuff and headed down to the hallway and put on my clothes and then Zara came and said "Aren't you going to eat something?". I said "i can take something over there. I'll see you later baby, love you.". She nodded and said "Okay, I love you too.". I gave her a kiss and she put dennie in the stroller and I said goodbye and began to walk with dennie back to the alexanderssons. It felt so weird to push a stroller with a baby in it... I felt like a mum.. horrible thought!When I came home I found mum and johan in the kitchen so I picked up dennie and gave them a hug and mum said "It's good to see you home again.". I smiled and said "Do you guys miss me?", johan smiled and said "Of course we do honey.", then he stopped smileing and got really serious "Alot.". I felt tears burn behind my eyelids and I
said "I was here last night. but I miss being home too.". Johan got up and took dennie and handed her to mum and then turned to me and wrapped his arms around me and said "how are you?". I said "I'm good. Just alittle worried .". He nodded, kissed my cheek and said "I'm glad that you are doing fine.", I nodded and then I said "Is tove and jensen upstairs?". They nodded so I took dennie and walked upstairs and knocked on the door and I heard tove say "come in.". So I carefully opened the door and saw Tove lay on jensens chest and he stroke her arm and when tove saw that i ahd dennie she smiled and said "Good morning my two favorite girls.". I smiled and said to dennie "Look there's mum and dad. Go adn ruin their morning now.". Tove and jensen laughed and then I walked over to the bed and handed dennie over to tove and gave her and jensen a hug and said "Good morning.". then Jensen said "thank you for taking care of her.". I nodded and then tove said "You would kill me if I made a big deal out of this huh?". I nodded and said "Oh yeah you bet!", she smiled and said "Well, thanks anyway.". I nodded and then Jensen said "What are you wearing?". I looked down on nickys shirt and said "Oh.. it's Nickys..." at once toves face changed from happy to suspicious and I said "I didn't have any clean shirts so I borrowed his because my girlfriends clothes are to small... Thanks for that look Tove.". she said "i'm sorry! Its just.", I shook my head and said "Please! Can you at least try to have faith in me? alittle?". she said "i'm sorry.. I have faith in you.". I said "Yeah... whatever... I have to go and get some new clothes... See you guys later.". then I left the room and I heard jensen say "Well done." to tove when I closed the door. I sighed and walked over to my... or jareds room but I'm not used to knocking on that
door so I just walked in and found Jared lying in bed watching tv with just his underwear on. I smiled and looked down on the floor and then carefully back at him again and he smiled and said "Hey honey! what are you going here?". I smiled and said "I have to get some clean clothes.. I had to borrow a shirt from Nicky.". He laughed and got up and gave me a hug and said "Well, you know where the wardrobe is.". I nodded and walked over to the wardrobe and took out a bag and began to pack it and then Jared said "Last time you packed stuff intot hat bag was when you moved to Niklas..". I felt a sharp pain in my heart to just think about that time and said "Yeah it is... you're right.". He said "are you okay honey?", I looked at him and he inspected me carefully and I said "Yeah I'm okay... it's just a bit hard to think about that time you know.". He nodded and said "Same here... Hey.. I never apologized for what I did to you when you were living there... When i tried to drag you home and you weren't ready.. I'm sorry for taht.". I said "Jare... It's okay. I understand... I suppose I would have done the same thing.". He nodded and just looked at me, I don't know how long we just looked at each other but then I shook it off and said "Sorry.. I gotta... I gotta call Pontus.". He nodded and said "Yeah alright.... see you later.", I nodded and walked out of there and took a deep breath adn walked downstairs into the livingroom and sat down on the windowsill and called Pontus. When he picked up I said "hey handsome.", he said "Hey honey! How are you?". I smiled because it was so good to hear his voice again and said "I'm just fine thanks. What about you?". He said "That's good, yeah I'm just fine too. What's up?". I said "well... I have to ask you something and promise you won't get angry and do something stupid.". I could hear how he clenched his teeth and siad "Okay I promise.". I said "Good. Well... You know Maja... Eddie told her that she has to come home today and she really doesn't want to go home and I've talked to her and I know what he does to her so either one of us here at home wants her to go back to him.". He said "What does he do?", I said "He hits her... Pontus, I can't let her live there... How could he turn to this?". He siad "Oh hun... I'm sorry. I don't know but I understand that you can't let her live there...". I said "What should we do Pontus?". He said "Well... You can't kidnap her... if her father wants her home,
she has to go home but you guys can always call the social workers and tell them that he hit her and that you'd like them to go there and check up on that. Then krisen can maybe ask for custody of Maja. But that can only happen if her mother desides to stay with eddie and if eddie doesn't go to jail.". I sighed and said "The thing is that Maja doesn't want eddie to go to jail and I doubt that he would EVER give her up to Krisen...". Ponuts said "She has to choose... I can understand that it's hard but she has to. either live with him or see him in prison. There is nothing we can do otherwise. She can't run away becuase then the police have no other choise then to bring her back to eddie and if you guys keep her there when eddie has told her to come hom eyou are all doing wrong and Krisen can't do that.". I said "But I moved here...", his voice softened and said "Honey.... I know but did your father ever tell you to come home?". I said "No... I suppose not... He was just happy to get rid of me.". He said "I'm sorry honey.. try to focus on Maja and I can talk to Krisen and we will do everything we can from here and then I might talk to the boss too so we might bet some better resources...". I nodded and said "Okay sounds good, thanks Ponuts..", he said "Anything for you and the family.. but is he wants her home today she has to go home... there is nothing we can do about that and Madde... Don't you dare thinking of doind something stupid like going to him.. If you go to him there is nothing we cna do becuase then it's your choise and not he who has crossed the restraining order.". I sighed and said "I know.. don't worry I won't do anything stupid.. I hope no one else will either..". He said "Good.. well the boss just walked pass me so I'm going to go and talk to him right away.. I'll talk to krisen after and tell her what he said and then she can inform you guys.". I siad "Okay sounds good. Tahnk you pontus, you're always there for me and I love you for that.". He said "No probelm honey. I love you too. See ya, bye.", I siad "Bye...". and then we hung up and I took a deep breath and felt nickys scent fill my nose so that's when I noitced I still wore his shirt so I put the phone in my pocket and went upstairs to Jareds room again and this time I walked in he had gotten dressed and was sitting at his computer and I said "Hey... forgot to change clothes.". He smiled and said "Yeha... what did ponuts say?". I told him what ponuts said and he got up and put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes and said "Everything is going to be fine.. Maja is lucky to have sisters like you and Tove who would do anything for her.". I nodded and he gave me a hug and then I began to pack again and when I was done with that I said "well... I gotta go... What do you say about doing something the day after tomorrow?". He smiled and said "Sure, I'd love to.", I smiled and gave him a hug and said "Good, I'll call you. Bye.". He nodded and sadi goodbye and then I left but tought that I should go by Majas room before I left for... home.. that felt wierd to say but it is my home now.. But anyway, I walked over to Majas rooma dn knocked on the door and she said come in so I did but left
the bag outside and she was sitting on the floor packing some stuff. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her and said "Everything will be okay Sis... We'll get you out of that house, one way or the other.". She nodded and said "I don't want to leave.. I want to stay here.. I love it here.". I stroke her cheek that was salty from all the tears and said "I know honey adn we love to have you here.. I wish things were different and that it would be easier but it isn't.. But it will work out, don't worry.". She nodded and said "I don't want him to go to jail, he is my father and I still love him. you understand right?". I nodded and said "Of course I understand honey.. I didn't want my dad to go to prison either eventhough he hit me and was a total jerk. I still loved him adn I still do to this day even after everything he has done to me..". She nodded and said "So... Don't make him go to prison... please?". I said "I'll do my best to make sure but... it makes everything so much harder because he has costody over you which means that he desides what you should and shouldn't do... and where you should and shouldn't live..". She nodded and said "Can't you come with me?", I said "I'm sorry... I can't. Then I violate the law and then I have to protection from him what so ever..". she said "I see... Maybe tove can..". I said "If Tove's going... make sure she brings Jensen with her... I don't want her to go near Eddie without someone..". She said "I'll do that.", I smirked and said "Good. I love you sis and you call me whenever about whatever and if he hits you or does anything to you, call me and I'll talk to krisen and she'll come and pick you up at once. okay?". She nodded and said "Thank you. I love you too Madde.". I smiled and hugged her and kissed her forehead and said "Bye hun.", she nodded and then I left the room, took my bag and headed downstairs and found Johan in the kitchen alone this time. He said "So you're off again?", I nodded and said "Yep.. Nicky and I are going to go and testdrive some beautiful cars and spend some time together.". He smiled and said "Sounds good. Have a good time.". I smiled and said "Thanks Johan. Where's mum?". He said "Bathroom.. She wanted to go to the policestation but she can't do that yet.. Sometimes she really gets on my nerves.". I laughed and siad "poor you Johan but I must say that she is crazy.. I need you to do me a favour though...". He said "Okay what?", I said "I need you to calm her down later when Pontus calls about some info on Maja and eddie...". He nodded and said "I can do that.". I smiled and gave him a hug and said "Thank you. I love you Johan.", he smiled and said "i love you too Madde.".Then I took my bag and went into the garage and threw the bag on the passengerseat in my lambo and then drove off home.When I walked in I put the bag in the hallway and took my clothes off and went into the kitchen from where I heard voices. There I found Shane, Nicky, Nicole, Gillian,
Patrick and Zara and they all smiled when they saw me and Nicky said "Yes! You made it!". I smiled and said "Yeah well.. it wnet faster then I tought.", he smiled and then I walked over to zara nad bent down and said "Hey love.". She smiled and put her hand behind my neck and kissed me and said "Hey babe.. How come it went so fast?". I shurgged and said "I just talked to pontus fast and maja fast and then Tove said something so I just left and then Jared and I talked alittle while I packed..". She siad "What did she say?", I said "It's no big deal...". She siad "Madde... what did tove say?", I sighed and said "Well she didn't exacly say something... she made a look..". She shook her head nad said "And what did the look say?". I said "I told her that the shirt was Nickys and she... she got a suspicious look and she didn't even give me time to explain..". She sighed and said "Don't care about that.. She'll stop sooner or later.. I hope for her sake..". I smiled and siad "Don't worry honey. I love you.". She smiled and said "I love you too.", then Nicole said "I love you too Madde.": Everyone started to laugh and I picked her up adn said "And I love you Nicole.", she smiled and siad "You smell like Nicky.". I said "It's because I have his shirt on.. I shouldn't smell like this should I?". She said "Doesn't matter.. Nicky smell good.", I laughed adn Nicky stroke her arm and said "Thank you honey.". She smiled and I said "Yeah he smells real good. But I should go and change into my own clothes so that Nicky and I cna go soon.". She nodded and I put her down again and said "I'll be right back.". Nicky nodded and then I went upstairs and took nickys shirt off and threw it on the bed and quickly picked up a top from the bag and put it on. Then I fixed my hair alittle and then went downstairs again and siad "Alright are you ready to go Nico?". He smiled and said "Always!", I smiled and gave zara a goodbye kiss and then I followed Nicky into the hallway and we put our clothes on and got into the lambo and drove off.In the car I said "So where did you come up with this brilliant idea nico?". He laughed and said "Well, yesterday i got to pick a car for Tove and me nad I just remembered that we had talked about doing this so I just thought..". I smiled and
said "I know, she wrote it in the blog... sorry that I don't let you drive so much... But I'm really happy that you came up with this idea because I've missed hanging out with you.". He smiled and looked at me and siad "It's okay, I like seeing you behind the wheel becuase you look so happy there. I miss hanging out with you too Madde, alot.". I smiled and said "Well I love sitting behind the wheel too so.", he smiled and then we were suddenly at our destiantion so we parked the car and walked into the car dealers. I love the smell when you walk into a car dealer shop, it smells new cars.. one of the best smells in the world :D And to see all those shining new beautiful cars in there just make me happy. We walked around for a while and looked at some cars but didn't see the sportcars but then a guy who worked there came and said "Hey. Can I help you with something?". I smiled and said "Yes is the matter of fact, we'd like to see some beautiful sportcars.". He smiled and said "Sure, follow me.", we followed him down some stairs and thought a pair of glassdoors and there was the most beautiful cars in the world!! Nicky and I just stopped and looked at them and then he smiled and looked at me and I looked back at him and then I just jumped up and down and threw my arms around his neck and he laughed and hugged me back. I kissed his cheek and siad "You are the BEST Nicky!". He smiled, took my hand and said "Come on!", we looked at the car dealer and he just smiled and said to nicky "Going to buy a car for your girlfriend?". We stared at him and I said "Ehm... we aren't together.". He said "Oh my god, I'm sorry... I just jumped to conclusions...". I said "Yeah, big time... We are just friends... I have my girlfriend at home.". He looked really shocked and said "Oh... I see... You're gay... would never have thought..". I shook my head and said "No i'm not.. It's complicated.. anyway, we would love to testdrive some cars..". He nodded and said "Of course. Which one?", I smiled and looked at Nicky and said "You choose.. Not a lambo though becuase that is what I'm going to pick.". He laughed and
said "Well I've laid my eyes on that baby over there.". And pointed towards a beautiful silver 2010 Aston Martin V12 Vantage. I smiled and said "Nice!" he nodded and said "WE'd like to take that one for a spin if that's cool.". He nodded and got the key and started the car which made a beautiful sound and then he said "There you go, it's fully gased and ready to go. just going to open the doors and get a plate.". We nodded and he did as he said and Nicky took his place behind the wheel and I took the passanger seat and then the dealer came back with the plate and put it on and then he siad "Okay, now you're ready to go.. any other car you would like to take for a spin later?". I nodded and pointed towards a beautiful Koenigsegg and said "That one, fill it up.". he smiled and said "Got a taste for fast cars?", I smiled and said "You have no idea.". He smiled and then Nicky said "Close the door honey and let's go.". I smiled and did as he asked and then he pressed the gas down alittle and we drove out of the store and Nicky just had a huge smile on his face and I just had to smile too becuase he looked so happy and that makes me so happy. We drove around for a while and then we got to a totally empty stretch of road so Nicky just looked at me and smiled and i nodded and he gently pressed the gas down and I looked at the speed meter and it quickly showed higher and higher numbers and soon it was on 170 km/h. I just laughed and saw the trees fly by the car and it was just so wonderful. I smiled and said "Does it feel good?". He smiled and siad "I want this baby!!! It's AMAZING!!", I smiled adn said "Well... you just ahve to make a chiose and then it'll be yours.". He laughed adn then he slowed down slightly and turned into a side road and then turned around and drove back to the car dealers. When we drove abck in the store and parked Nicky just had a huge smile on his face adn then the car dealer came over and said "So what do you think?". Nicky saud "Talk about an amazing car!! what does it cost?". he said "It's pretty expensive... about 1.7 million kronor..", Nicky nodded and said "I'll think about it.". He nodded and then I said "okay okay.. boys! Can I have the key to the Koenigsegg?". nicky laughed and put his arm around my shoulders and said "She's always wanted to go for a drive in a Koenigsegg.". He laughed and handed me the key and said "Can I ask you... is it you're 2009 lamborghini gallardo LP 560-4?". I smiled and said "Yeah that's my baby, got it from my best friend on my brithday last year.". He smiled and said "Beautiful car.", I nodded and then Nicky said "Are you ready Madde?", I nodded and threw the key up in the air and caught it
and Nicky laughed and said "come on then.". I smiled adn we walked over to the Koenigsegg and I sat down on the wonderful seat and stroke the wheel and put the key in the ignition and it let out a raor. I smileda dn said "Swedish craftsmanship when it's on it's best.", Nicky smiled and said "True, so true.". I smiled and drove out of the store and drove the same route that nicky drove with the Aston Martin. And I have to say that my next car will hopefully be a beautiful Koenigsegg!! What a wonderful car!! The power of it is insane!!! But the Lambo is still my favorite car becuase of it's beauty and power and just everything but the koenigsegg isn't that far behind :P Anyway it took about 30 minutes to drive that route and then we drove back and parked again and when we got out of the car the dealer laughed adn said "You have the same smile on your face as when you left.". I laughed and Nicky said "She hasn't stopped smileing once, she really liked this beauty.". I nodded and said "Talk about an amazing car, a devil in disguise.". The lads laughed and then he put the keys to the ferrari in Nickys hand and said "The ferrari.". Nicky smiled and walked over to the gorgeous red ferrari and the turned to me and said "Come on now! Drag your sexy ass from that car and get in this beauty now!". I laughed and said "Fine Byrne!", and stroke the hood of the car once more and then walked over to the ferrari and sat down on it's ergonomically designed seats and then we were off. This time it was nickys turn to smile torugh out the whole drive and I laughed adn said "Nicky, are you happy?". He laughed and said "Why shouldn't I be? I'm driving a beautiful and amazing car together with you. I can't think of anything that can top this.". I smiled adn said "Aw you are so sweet Nicky! But I must say that I haven't had this much fun in a pretty long time so thank you.". He smiled adn looked at me and let go of the wheel with one hand and squeezed my hand that I had in my lap and he said "No, thank you for wanting to come with me. I've missed spending time with you.". I smiled and squeezed his hand abck and said "I've missed hanging out with you too.". Then he put his hand back on the stearing wheel and drove us abck to the store. When we got there the dealer said "So anyone else you want to test drive?". I said "I don't know.. let's walk around alittle.". The boys nodded and we began to walk around the cars and then I just stopped and stared at a beautiful grey Lamborghini and Nicky just smiled and said "That one, the lambo.". The dealer nodded adn said "Good chiose, the 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 650-4 Roadster. I'll get the keys.", then I said "I want it!". Nicky laughed adn followed me as i walked like in trance over to the car and touched it. Talk about a beauty! I gently stroke the hood and over the roof and said "Have you even seen such beauty?". I slowly looked at nicky and he said "Yeah, I have." and then he just smiled and I smiled back and slowly opened the door to the car and felt the smell of the leather hit my face and I just smiled and slowly sat down in it and touched the wheel and Nicky opened the other door adn sat down and said "You want this?". I nodded adn said "Yes, it was
made for me. What an amazing car.". Then apparently the dealer had come back because he said "It is an amazing car and it costs about 2.5 million.". I nodded and said "a paltry sum, it worth so much more." he laughed and said "Here's the key, drive safely, this is the only one in sweden. We were damn lucky to get a hold of this. Limited edition, lamborghini just made 50 cars out of this one.". I said "I always drive safely,I would rather die the wreck a beauty like this.". He didn't say anything and Nicky said "She's serious, she would never be able to live with herself if she crashed a car like this. he nodded and back away abit and I started the car with let out a very loud growl and I smiled and drove off. It was like driving on air, I didn't have to do anything becuase the car did everything for me. It can reach 100 km/h in just 3.4 sec and I can tell you that I tested that on the streach of road that were totally empty and both nicky and I came back to the car shop with a huge smile on our faces. The dealer said "So what do you think? better the the Lambo you have?". I said "I can't compare this beauty with my baby but I can say like this, I would pay anything for this darling. It's an amazing car and I would love to have it.". He said "Well, in that case why don't we go and talk about it in my office?". Then nicky grabed my arm and said "You can't buy a new car now.. You need to talk to Krisen first.". I sighed and sadi "But... it's my money!", he said "That you got from her.. Madde... plus we should really go home and eat.". I sighed and then the dealer handed me a card and said "if you change your mind give me a call. We're not going to sell it yet for a week or so, so i'll write on a note that you are intressted and then you can call me later and tell me what you want.". I nodded and thanked him and then I said to nicky "Okay, let's go home.". He nodded and then we walked out to my baby and drove off home.When we got there we were talking about the cars and we walked into the kitchen adn met gillian, shane and zara there and I walked over to zara who was washing a pan and I stroke her hair away from her shoulder and genlty pressed my lips against her
shoulder and sadi "Hey honey, I'm home.". She smiled and put the pan down and turned and faced me and said "Good, I've missed you.". I smiled and kissed her adn said "I've missed you too, espcially those lips of yours.". She smiled and said "They have missed you too so please them and kiss me again.". I smiled and walked alittle closer and gave her a passionated kiss and then Shane said "okay guys, stop before Nicky dies of dehydration.". we laughed and then Nicky said "You missed something today Shane... you should ahve seen the cars.". I quickly sat down and joined them in the conversation but then Zara and gillian sighed adn said "Guys! No car talk around the dinner table! You can take that conversation later.". We saighed and said "fine..." and then we just started to talk about other stuff and then we ate and gillian and zara had made a really great dinner. it was really good.After dinner we just watched movies and had a good time and then zara said "Honey... can't we go to bed? I'm really tired.". And Nicky laughed and said "Yeah right, tired..", I stared at him and took zaras hand and said "Sure baby, let's go. Goodnight guys.". Zara smiled and took my hadn and said goodnight and then we headed
upstairs and I closed the door behind us and then suddenly Zara pressed me up against it and began to kiss me with amazing eager. I kissed her back and ran my fingers through her hair and then we slowly started to walk over to the bed and I felt how her hands took a hold of my top and then she pulled it over my head and threw it on the floor and I smiled and did the same to her top and then I pushed her down on the bed and astraddled her and began to kiss her again and I felt how much I just wanted to be with her right there and then. Then I remembered something so I gave her one last kiss and got out of bed and she just looked at me and said "what are you doing?". I smiled and walked over to the wardrobe and looked in one of my bags and found what I was looking for. Then I walked out of the waredrobe and dangled the handcuffs on my index finger and gave her a naughty smile and she just looked at the cuffs and then me and said "I don't know...". I slowly walked over to her and crawled onto the bed and over her body and gently pressed my body down on hers and said "Come on.." and kissed her neck "I know you want to...", I took a hold of her earlobe between my theeth and she said "okay...". I smiled and slowly put the cuffs around her wrists and then the bed and she smiled and said "You do have the key right?". i nodded and began to kiss her again and took her bra off so I could feel her boobs. Then i slowly started to kiss her down over her chest, boobs and stomach until I got to the edge of her jeans. I started to undo them and and slowly pulled down down over her sexy ass and beautiful long legs. Then I slowly stroke her legs up to her panties and took them off too and threw them on the floor. I looked at her and she bit her lip and smiled and I smiled back and stroke her legs up to her knees and gently parted them and then I kissed the inside of her thighs and got higher and higher and she started to breath more and more shallow but then I stopped and sat up and looked at her and then I slowly took my bra off and threw it on the floor and she just smiled and then I stroke my own body down to the egde of my jeans and slowly undid the button and stood up and pulled them down and then I sat down again and stroke her stomach and kissed her lips. I let my hand find it's way between her legs and I gently began to caress her and she started to bearth more shallow at once and moan slightly. I smiled and kissed her neck and she moaned and then I kissed her over her boobs and down her stomach until I got to my hand and I
let my tognue take over. She moaned loudly when I began to play with my tognue down there and she took a hold of the headboard and I smiled and stroke her legs and bum and when she was wet enough I gently pressed a few fingers in her which made her moan loudly. I smiled and kissed her stomach and then her lips and moved my fingers in her faster and faster then I kissed her neck just like I know she loves it. Then she began to breath even more shallow so I knew she was close so I began to move my fingers even faster and she moaned loudly and I just smiled and kissed her gorgeous lips and then she started to pull in the cuffs to get loose so I knew she was really close so I moved even faster and then her whole body got stiff and she came with a loud scream of pleasure. I smiled and continued to move my fingers until she relaxed, then I took them out and kissed her lips and then I took out the key and unlocked the cuffs and she looked at the cuffs and smiled and then put them on me and said "You've been a bad girl.". I smiled and then she began to touch my boobs and play with my nipples while she kissed my neck and shoulder and then she kissed me lower and lower and took my panties off and threw them on the floor. I just smiled when I looked at her, she was so beautiful and then she smiled back and gently parted my legs and started to lick me down there and it felt so good that I moaned loudly. She stroke my stomach up to my boobs and started to massage them and it felt so good. I took a hold of the headboard and breathed more and more shallow. Then she put a few fingers in me and began to move them slowly and it was so amazing and she kissed my lips and neck and began to move her fingers even faster. Then she took the key and unlocked one of my wrists and then she said "Put it on me.". I smiled and did as she said and then she intertwine our fingers and I squeezed it tight and moaned while she moved her fingers in me faster. She smiled and I ran my free hand over her naked sweaty
back and then through her hair. She kissed my neck and then she moved her fingers even faster and hit the right stop that made me moan loudly "YES!". She smiled adn moved even faster at the same spot and it was so freaking amazing and I flet how my whole body was tencing up and I smiled and moaned and then I came with a loud scream and squeezed her hand even tighter. When I relaxed again she took her fingers out and laid down next to me and we put out intertwined hands on my stomach and she kissed me and said "I love you.". I smiled and kissed her hand and said "I love you too baby.". Then I said "Honey... you have to uncuff me.. I have to blog..". She sighed and did as I said and said "Do you have to blog?". I nodded and gave her a kiss and said "I'll be right here... you can fall asleep if you want to.". she nodded and I got the computer and she laid down next to me as close as she could and fell asleep and I started to blog but now I'm going to wrap this up and fall asleep next to my beautiful girlfriend.Tomorrow tove will blog and she might be able to tell you alittle more about Maja and everything else that has happened at the alexanderssons.
Take care
Love
Madde
You have no idea how much it means to me that you took care of Dennie last night, that was just amazing of you, Thank you so much honey! : )
ReplyDeleteHey! Don’t call my other baby stupid! Ebba is smart she just misses you as all of us do but we are glad you are happy :)
Tim is so fucking into you that it’s crazy!! He need to get a life and find a woman he will love more then you if he wants to be happy!
What would be so bad if she would sleep in the bed? It’s not like she would kill you in the sleep I promise :P aww Dennie just pull in peoples hair when she is tired and with people she really like and that she doesn’t want to go..she loves you you know.. :) And so do I, I love you so much baby.
Great now my kid will be enjury for life after seeing you too ;P
You are such a sweeitheart for getting that worried :) I thought you wouldn’t even care if something happened to Dennie.. but you are amazing to care and that show me that I can trust you would take care of her if now something would happened to me.. and I’m so happy you babyset and I would love if you did it again :D
We all know that you don’t want kids and no one want to change you, we understand and we love you and except you for you. Zara will be okay don’t worry :) It’s good that neither of you care what Nicky thinks, and I’m so happy for you guys :)
Now you got to hear my alarm clock I wake up to almost every morning :P fun huh?
Nicky not drooling?! Huh funny best joke of the day :P haha
Zara is jealous off you wearing Nicky’s shirt so cute ;P But I kind of understand her I would be jealous too :P and so would you so don’t say anything else ;P
Oh god boring!!! Cars… sign :P
I bet you most have looked amazing with that stroller :P But I know the feeling it’s really weird in the begning and I’m a mum :P and that sounds even more strange to write :P
Johan is so sweeit :) it’s kind of sad he doesn’t have own kids because he would be a wonderful dad..
I got so happy to see you holding Dennie this morning that kind of made my day so thank you honey :) And you two really are my two favorite girls in this whole world, I love you both so much and both of you make my life worse living. :)
Honey I’m so so sorry about that look I gave you! I know it was wrong and there is no excuse for it, it was really childish and stupid! I do trust you! I still haven’t gotten use to that you are in love with Zara now and not Nicky, and that you guys are hopefully just friends and friends borrow clothes from each other, so I’m so sorry, please forgive me? Jensen wasn’t that happy with me either for that..
That time you moved to Niklas that was so horrible and I know if was my fauilt.. but it was so hard to look at you throw the window and see you leave.. I actually just wanted to run after you.. I’m sorry..
I think about Eddie and Maja.. we can’t listen to Maja what she wants about this not that much anyway.. we need to be the adult once and see what’s best for her and that is not at Eddies.. so if he needs to go to prison as he deserves then fine.. Maja might be angry or sad but she will have it so much better with us.. about her mum I don’t know.. do you really think mum wants to have custody for another kid that will soon be a teenager? That is much work esepcailly with a sad and maybe depressed kid.. you know the only good thing you father did do was to let you go and move in with us.. I think he knew somewhere that it was for the best for you, but I’m sorry honey..
I feel so bad for Maja, I’m so fucking worried about her.. it was so horrible to leave her there.. Madde I don’t know what to do? I can’t.. I can’t let her be there with that man alone… I’m almost considering asking Eddie nicely if I can stay there too for a few nights just to be there for Maja… I feel so helpless..
I’m really sorry and I will stop I have all reday stopped I promise!
Aww I helped Nicky come with a idea with cars.. great :P haha But I’m glad I made him that happy yesterday so :)
ReplyDeleteHhhaha I love when you say that you are not gay especially to people you don’t know that must make a great first expression :P haha don’t ou think? :P they must just think CRAZY WOMAN! :P hhaha Then all I hav eto say is that you two are insane!!! Cars.. Cars.. Cars..Sign..sign..sign.. I don’t get it it’s cars what’s the big deal? :P as long as they work and take you where ever you want then I don’t care, but you are crazy woman you could get married to a car without any doubts! That is sick!! And the worse is that you talk to them I mean it’s not as they are alive :P You are insane but I love you anyway ;P and yeah I know you would rather die then crash a car but please don’t say that it’s scareing me.. and just so you know mum would NEVER agree on another car, she would rather die then let you buy a new car!! :P
Just so you know you two are starting to sound like me and Jensen :P hahah I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad one but I think you are cute anyway :P
Poor Gillian and Zara that needs to hear about all that car talk I would have cut your toung of then :P
Hahah but Nicky was right, Zara was soooo tired ;P haha
Handcuffs kindy ;P I didn’t thought Zara liked that kind of things anymore but apparently she dose ;P I bet she would love that police uniform you had on Halloween too ;P haha
Hahahahha it would have been hilarious if you didn’t have the key :P then I would have laughed myself to death!! And Zara would have died if Nicky and Shane an dthe rest of them got to help her get of the bed :P hahahah
But I have to say that this is actually turning me on a little ;P is that weird? :P haha
I bet Nicky knew he was right since you wheren’t that quit ;P haha
I know, that's why I did it. :) No problem honey. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is stupid :P I know and I miss you guys too.
I know! I want him to be happy... I don't get why he is so all of the sudden inlove with me..
Yes it would! And if I would have hurt her then she would have started to cry and I hate that.
Yeah well, I don't like it when she pulls my hair, I'd like her to stop :P
I love you too honey :)
hahah yeah like she's never seen the two of you :P
yeahyeah :P Why wouldn't I care, I know what she means to you so.. YEah well we'll see :)
thanks. yeah I hope so. Yeah well what does he have to say something about?.
I hate it!!! I never want to hear that again!
I know, he is totally drooling :P
yeah well it just felt stupid becuase she should know that I can't wear her clothes...
It's the best thing in the world almost :P
NO!! Ity must have looked horrible!! And I will never ever call myself a mum!
yeah he is so amazing :) yeah I know, he would be the best dad in the world.
I'm glad that I could make your day. thanks honey, I love you too.
Yeah it was really childish but I forgive you. Yes I'm in love with zara and Nicky and I are just friends and I would have borrowed the shirt from zara if she hadn't been so thin but she is so I had to take something form nico.
yeah it was.. I wish you would have but you didn't..
I agree... he belongs in prison and we have to make sure thet there is where he ends up...yeah I agree and hopefully her mum will give up custody of Maja. And I don't think mum would mind to take her in.. I know it's alot of work, but she isn't alone, she has johan and us...
yeah I know but he wasn't happy about it if you remember... It's okay.
yeah me too... I ahte that we have to let her go back to him.. NO!!! don't you dare!! I will not have you there with him alone!! I won'ät have it! I'm sorry!
yeah I sure hope so.
haha yeah so thanks!! :D
hahaha I know :P He looked really funny when I said that :P hahahah we are not insane, we are the best people in the world :P the big deal? It's like the best thing in the world!! They are so beautiful, sound amazing and everything si just great about them!
yes I would and that is not sick!! :D I hate you sometimes, you don't understand me. I like to tlak to them becuase they never say anything stupid back. I love you too..don't worry I won't crash a car so I won't have to die becuase of it :P ANd mum is stupid!!!
hahah no we don't, you guys are way worse!! :P
haha I don't feel so sorry for them :P it's fun to talk abaout cars :D
yeah it's crazy how tired she was :P
yep, handcuffs :D yepyepyep :D thanks to me :D hahah yeah, maybe I should take that with me here :P
hahhaa I know but I had the key :P I don't think I would have wanted nicky or shane in there to help her lose, I would have left here there :P hhahaahhaha
hahah nice ;) I knew it would at some point ;) hahha no it's not wierd :P
hahaha yeah and I bet we'll hear about it tomorrow :P
That is great you know i am a lesbian too
ReplyDeleteAre you Swedish? I'm Norwegian :) I noticed some expressions we use in Scandinavia but means something else in english, so it was wrong but I understood.
ReplyDeleteI think maybe I'm lesbian or bisexual... But I didn't quite understand what you meant by:
' we looked at the car dealer and he just smiled and said to nicky "Going to buy a car for your girlfriend?". We stared at him and I said "Ehm... we aren't together.". He said "Oh my god, I'm sorry... I just jumped to conclusions...". I said "Yeah, big time... We are just friends... I have my girlfriend at home.". He looked really shocked and said "Oh... I see... You're gay... would never have thought..". I shook my head and said "No i'm not.. It's complicated.. anyway, we would love to testdrive some cars.." '
How is it that you have a girlfriend that you love but you're not a lesbian?
By the way, I love this text, you're a good writer! I was totally caught, couldn't stop reading. And the cars... Oh my god!!! I want one too!!! :-)