January 31, 2010

Weird...

Hey guys!
I don't really know how to start this inlay more then everyone I know have been acting really weird today.. well we are a pretty weird family so maybe thats starting to show itself to well..

Lets talk about today instead.
I woke up in a empty bed with out Jensen in it. I looked around and no Jensen or Dennie, so I got up and walked downtstairs into the kitchen where i found mom, Johan and Jensen with Dennie in his arms. I said good morning and took a cup of coffee and sat down next to Jensen and Dennie. I strok her soft little head with my hand she
smiled, I got up to get some paper since she was a little snotty, I walked over to Jensens otherside and dried her nose. Jensen looked at me and I lean in to give him a kiss but he just turned away his head, I got really confused and said" Are we fighting?" he said" You of all should know that." then he just got up and walked upstiars again, both mom and Johan was looking at me and Johan said" are you okay? " I sighn and said" Don't ever get married.." Johan just laughed and i said" I'm talking a walk with Ebba. " they nodded and got dressed and took Ebba with me to walk outside. It was a beautful winter day and I walked throw the forest and i just let my thoughts lose in my head. But then all of the sudden i heard a voice behind me saying hello, i tured around and saw my ex and my first boyfriend Tim, i hadn't seen him in a year since we meet at that club and i almost kissed him.
Well anyway I gave him a hug and he looked at Ebba and said" You have a big scary dog.." I laughed and said" She isn't that scary as long as you are not planing to kill me." he laughed and said" No I wasn't thinking about that. Great to see you! You look amazing. " I smiled and said" Thanks you too. So how are things?" He said" Its good alot of work though. What about you? I think I heard you have gotten married?" I said" I have.. and i have a daughther too. " he said" Congratz! I bet she is adorable, but i have to say it feels really unreal that you have a kid.." I said" Why is that?" he laughed and said" Because it feels like we are still kids, when did the time go by?" I laughed and said" I know what you mean. I remebere all our partys and when you sang me that horible song, my first kiss and so on it feels like yesterday!" He laughed and said" I know what you mean, but it was good times." I nodded and we both started to walk and I said" So why did we break up?" he said" Because you meet that older better looking guy.. Lukas was his name right? " I said" Right. sorry about that." He smiled and said" You know you where my first love." I smiled and said" I believe you since you agreed on waiting two years to have sex." He laughed and then I said" So do you have a girlfriend?" He shook his head and said " No we broke up a couple months ago.. " I said" I'm sorry to hear that." He nodded and said" So how are Miss Karlsson then?" I said" She's good, I think she might be happy for the first time in long time, which is good." He said" So whos the
lucky man then?" I said" The lucky woman you mean?" He looked at me suprised and said" She's.. gay?" I laughed and said" Not really she say she isn't and neither is her girlfriend apprently. " He said" So who is her girlfriend then?" I said" You remebere my sister Zara?" He said" The model yeah of course." I said" Of course you do, you are a man. Well thats her girlfriend." He looked at me even more suprised and said" Madde and Zara are a.. couple?" I laughed and said" I know it was a even bigger suprise for us at first too trust me." He laughed and said" I bet! But Madde is happy?" I said" I think so.." He said" Think?" I said" Well me and Madde isn't friends anymore since a few weeks back or maybe even a year.." He said" I'm sorry.. I thought you two would stay hand in hand intill you where 90 years old. " I said" Yeah so did I... but things happend and Nicky got more importent then me so that kind of how it started.. long story. And its not just her fault.." He noodded and I could see he had problmes knowing what to do.. if she should give me a hug or just don't do anything, so he touch my arm and said" I'm sorry." I said" Thanks ..so am I. " We walked in silence for a while then he said" So have you heard alot from your dad after he left when you where 15?" I said" I have.. or at least this last year. I have learn what an idoit he really is.. he have a daughther Maja that is living with us now since he was beating her up.. and Eddie just to leave her alone at home for months while him and his wife went to some amazing country." Tim said" What kind of father does that!! he deserves to get tortured in hell!" I said" I know.. So how are your mom and dad? I they where always so sweet towards me I like them. " he said" They liked you too..Well my dad is..dead..heart attack last year." I didn't really know what to say or who to act..I just gave him a hug and said" I'm so sorry.. " he nodded and I let go of him and he said" And mom is doing okay she acutally just started to date again.. " I said" How do you feel about that?" he sighn and said" As long as she is happy I'm. " I nodded and he said" So hows your mom? and all of your siblings?" I said" Mom is just good, she is getting married with a man named Johan so she's happy,and the monsters are just fine. " Then we was outside my house again and My was out playing in the snow and she ran over to us when she saw me. She looked at Tim and said" Who are you?" Tim smiled and said" I'm Tim.Who are you?" she said" Thats my brothers name! My name is My! This is my big sister!" I laughed and Tim said" Tove where my girlfriend for many years ago. " My said cocky " Tove is married now so go away!" I looked at her and said" My! Go and play again!" She just looked at me but did as I said and Tim was just laughing and said" I like her!" I laughed and said" I do to sometimes." he said" It was nice to meet you again Tove. " I said" You too, and you know if you ever want to talk about all this with your dad just call me..I know we don't know each other anymore but that can be easier sometimes." he smiled and said" Thanks I might do that. " I nodded and he gave me a hug and we said bye.



I walked inside again and entered mine and Jensens room which was emapty so I just got undressed and took a shower. When I had goten dressed I picked up my phone and called Zara, i was just about to hang up when she finally answerd and I said" That took long..where you and Madde busy.." She laughed and said" No acutally not, I was upstiars and my phone was downstiars. But anyway whats up?" I smiled and said" You want to do something? Maybe go out for a coffee or something?" She got quite for a while and I said" Zara? are you there?" she finally answer " I'm here, can't you come over here instead.. promised Madde to be home." I said" Sure i be there soon. Bye." we hang up and I took the car and drow over there.
I found Zara in the kitchen I gave her a hug and sat down on the otherside of the
tabel she looked a little sad, so I asked if something was wrong and she smiled and said" No, why do you think that?" I said" It just your eyes look a bit sad and worried.."She smiled and said" Thats silly. " I just nodded and then I said" So where is your girlfriend then? Since she wanted you home." Zara looked at me confused for some reason and was just about to say something when Nicky enterd the kitchen and asked if he could talk to Zara, she nodded and they left. But David walked into the kitchen and looked at me and I said" So are you happy that mom and Madde are home again? " He got a huge smile on his face and said" Yeah its great! Now they need to be home forever!" I laughed and then Zara and Nicky came back and both of the them sat down. David walked over to Zara and sat down in her lap and gave her a hug, Zara kissed his cheek and said" Something wrong honey?" He shook his head and said" No, I'm just glad you are home again and Madde too. I missed you so much mom." Zara smiled and said" I missed you too sweety." David smiled and said" I love you mom." Zara gave him another hug and said" I love you too honey. Go and play now. " He nodded and look at Nicky and said" Dad can't you play some videogames with me?" Nicky smiled slightly and said" Not right now, tonight I promise!" David smiled and said " good!" Then he ran upstairs agian. I smiled and said" He's just so cute. " Zara said" He is! and he looks just like me right.." We all laughed and Zara said" Nicky is telling me sometimes that he dosn't think i'm his mother since he just looks like Nicky here." I laughed an said to Nicky" So thats mean you had sex with yourself since he just looks like you?" Nicky laughed and said" Of course, I mean its not like you can see anything that has to do with Zara in that kid." I said" Thats true.. I just didn't know you had a womb." We laughed and Madde walked into the kitchen and she just looked at me angry then she walked over to Zara and stroke her cheek and said" You look beutiful today love." Zara smiled and stroke Maddes back down over her ass, Madde just gave her a smile and said" What do you think you are doing? " Zara just laughed and said" Nothing I'm a inncent girl. " Madde just said" yeah right.. just like last night then.." Zara said" Shut up woman and give me a kiss." Madde smiled and bend down and gave her a passionet kiss, then Kim walked into the kitchen she looked at them disgusted and said" Mom come on not in the kitchen too! You two will soon have sex on the sofa!" Madde stopped kissing Zara and said to Kim" Who said we havn't all reday." Kim looked like she was going to die and Madde said" I can't kiss my gourgous girlfriend and I have sex with her?" Kim said" Exatlly!! You are so gross! "Madde smiled and said" Hard to keep my hands away from her." and she started to touch Zaras thigh Kim just looked even more disgusted and said" I'm going to Jimmy." Nicky said" No your not, its dinner in a few hours. " Kim looked at him and said" I wasn't talking to you I asked mom." Zara sighn and said" Fine just be home to dinner." Kim said" But mom I can eat there." Zara said" No I want you home for dinner because I want to talk to you, okay?" Kim sighned and nooded then walked out the door. Nicky looked at Zara and said" When I say no you should just agree with me. " she sighn and said" Nicky its a sunday and she have done her homework so she deserves to go to her boyfriend today. Its just because you thinks she is to young." Nicky just glared at her and she just shook her head and stood up and just pulled Madde in for another kiss. Then Madde went back upstiars and i said" You two seems cuddly today." She just smiled and I looked at Nicky and said" Can I talked to Zara alone for a few minuts?" He shook his head and said" Sorry no I will be stying here." just looked at Zara so she would send him away and she just gave me a nervious smile and said" You want some coffee?" I just looked at her confused and she said" But maybe tomorrow we can go out shopping? " Nicky said" I would love to come with you too." I said" Sure.." Zara looked at Nicky and they whipsred something fast and then I said" whats wrong with you guys?" both of them said" Nothing." I just nodded and still have no idea what the hell there problem is.. then my phone rang and it was mom and she was wondering if i could go to Ica to get some food and I promised I would. Then Madde came back and stroke Zaras cheek and said" Honey can you help me with something in the bedroom?" Zara nodded and she looked a little sad again and I said" Well i should get going since i promised mom to go to the store." I gave Zara a hug and I left.

Well I got home from the store I put everything away and I looked at Johan that was reading the paper and said" You want some help wíth dinner?" Johan smiled and said" I would love to sweety." I nodded and said" I come back in a while then." He nodded and I went upstairs to mine and Jensens room. Jensen was fixing a few things when he
saw me, I smiled slightly and he said" Tove can we try to talk again? " I said" Not if you want to tell what an horrible mother Iam and all the lies that blonde bitch have told you!" he looked at me cold and said" Don't call her that. She's my friend one of my closet friends." I said" I notice when I found you two together on her car, then i notice how close you where..in everyway. She isn't my friend so I can call her whatever I want!" he said" No you can't she's still a woman and an amazing one. And you know we don't have sex now that is just stupid." I said" Yeah she told me when I asked her.. i don't know if i believe her thought." He said" Asked her what?" I said" Why don't you ask your best friend about that. You know the whore." He just looked at me disappointed and just walked towards the door and I took a deep breath and said" Jensen..I love you.." He looked at me and his face soften up alittle but then he tured around again and left. I don't know what sgoing on with him and now he wants to go to dallas too.. If he does he is stupid.

I just lay down in the bed and picked a book up and started to read intill I had to go downstiars and help Johan with dinner.
Well down in the kitchen we started to cook and we had a good time acutally we put
on the radio and talked. I looked at him while he was chopping the onion and said" So hows it going with your and moms wedding plans? " Johan smiled and said" Well like we said for a couple weeks ago before this summer so we where talking about May, and we need to make a destion soon. " I nodded and said" You seem exctied." He smiled and said" I really am! she's an amazing woman and I love her so much and also I love all of you so much." I smiled and said" We love you too Johan." He smiled and said" So you don't mind that Madde will be the maid of honour?" I shook my head and said" No.. I don't like weddings.. and I know Madde would love that and to feel like mom really loves her. Have she asked her yet?" He said" No, not yet think she will soon though especaly since we will be setting the date soon." I nooded and cointinued with the potato. We stood there in slince for a while then he said" So hows Sofie doing this days?" I said" It's ups and downs.. yesterday she was doing okay. I havn't talked to her today I shoud call her later. " He nodded and said" Its so sad.. horrible. She is such a happy woman with so my life and energie." I said" I know, she's amazing." He said" Yeah she is." Then we talkde about everything and nothing and after an hour of laughing, cooking an talking dinner was ready.
We was eating in the dinning room instead of the kitchen so we served the food there and everyone was there except Jensen.. I looked at mom and said" Do you know where Jensen is?" She shook her head and said" No I havn't seen him." I lookde at the rest of them and they also said no so I asked My to ran upstiars to see if he was there. She can back after a few minuts and said neither him or Dennie was there. I got really confused and abit worred but mom told me to sit down which i did and we all started to eat and I could see Johan giving mom weird glares now and then.. I really don't know whats wrong with my family but there is something in the air.
We talked a little while we was eating but nothing special or they decied that we
are going to have a family night with a few games and maybe a movie. After dinner i helped with the dishes and the kids and decide for a game and we just about to start playing when my phone rang and it was Henrik so I told them to start without me and I walked into the kitchen to talk. He asked if I wante to take a walk and I told him i would be done in 15 minuts.
So I got dressed and walked into the livingroom and My said" Tove! I want you on my team." I smiled and said" I promise Henrik to take a walk.. maybe later." She said sad" It was family night.." I said" I'm sorry.. I forgot. But he's ready on his way over so I can't call him. Tomorrow just you and me and play whatever game you want I promise. " She said angry" No! You don't want to be with me!" I said" My.. honey its not that.. I just take a quick walk and be back in a little while okay?" She smiled a little and said" You promise?" I nodded she said" Good!" I smiled and then i said" bye."

Henrik had drowen his car here and he gave me a hug and we started to walk. He asked how I was feeling and I smiled and said" I'm good.. but you are making me worried when you say it like that.. i'm not good?" He smiled and said" I don't know anything
get so don't worry, i bet you are fine." I smiled and said" What about you?" He said" I'm just good. Its so nice that we have seen each other so much latly i liked that, I have missed you." I smiled and said " I have missed hanging out with you too, we always have such a good time."He laughed and said" Yeah like when we had sex." I laughed and said" I wasn't talking about that silly! But yeah that was fun too. " He laughed and said" I know was just kidding since you are a married woman now." after a few seconds silence I said" Can I ask you something?" He nooded and I said" Do you stll have any kind feelings for me? and you know what I mean" He sighned and said" I do.. not as strong as before but I still do, I care about you a lot you know. And Jensen is a lucky dude." I nodded and after a few seconds I said " So do you want to go out some night? so we can find you a woman." he laughed and said" You are going to find me a girl?" I laughed and said" Yes Iam!" He just laughed and said" Well sure i would love to see what you would find me." I said" Good, then we have a deal. " We walked for another half hour and talked then I said" I promised My to not be gone so long" He said" Thats okay, i shouldn't walk so long either cause of my knee." We started to walk home. When we was there we talked a while longer then I gave him a hug and went inside. They were still playing My got happy when she saw me I smiled and got undressed and joined them. My and Emil won like everytime and then it was time for the kids to go to bed since it was school tomorrow. So they said goonight and I looked at mom and said" No Jensen?" She shook her head and I walked upstairs and here I'm blogging and the time is around 10 at night and still no Jensen or Dennie.. I have even tried his phone but that was turned of so I got straight to voice message so I have left a few of them too... this is really weird and I'm worried..

Well thats all I have to say..
Hopefully i will find out where they are so i can stop worring..
Tomorrow you will here from Madde.
Well take care!
Kisses
Tove

2 comments:

  1. you didn't even know that you are fighting? How fucking blinde are you?you met tim? haven't he met ebba? I thought so.
    You didn't remember that you broke up with him for Lukas? and then for tobbe :P haha lukas was mine remember :P my husband :D
    I'm not gay! my girlfriend is Bi but I'm as straight as they come.
    Nicky got more important? are you blaming all this on me now? just so you know, you were never there for me either, you never listened to me or did as I asked you!
    oh my god, his dad... that's so sad.
    haha My is awesome! :P

    Aw David is so cute sometimes but it's kind of irritating that he is such a mamasboy :P
    haha well I don't think Zara had anything to do with Davids birth either :P because he is all Nicky :P he is a mini nicky :P
    Zara is so demanding lately :P I don't mind but still :P
    I have to say that I agree with nicky on that. if he says that she should stay home then zara should back him up.
    Nicky is a good man, doing just what I asked of him. I love him :D

    you know I don't care what you call me but don't hurt jensen! He is a sweetheart for standing up for me and I'm glad that i can help him to.

    Johan... I miss my johan..
    yeah sofie is amazing... whatever.
    well you don't deserve to know what your whole family is doing behind your back but I can tell you, you're not going to like it. But just know this, you brought it on yourself.
    Oh god, you are such a bitch that you can't even stay home and play a game with your siblings? How the fuck could you forget that when you had even started to play!?

    Let me qoute you "Are you haveing sex with him!?". You know I don't trust either you or him so.
    yeah go out find him a woman or find you a man. or might already have met one...

    you should be worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know he was that pissed..I don't get why though..
    Yeah I did it was nice acutally =) No he hasn't I got her just after we broke up.
    I do now, and i kind of remebered when he told me. I remebere because I didn't want him or I didn't have those feelings for him. Yeah I know, i can't believe we got married maybe one of my biggest mistakes in my life.
    I know she is bi thats hard to miss! and about you i don't know.
    No I'm not blameing this on you. and you know i wasn't there for you because I had cancer and you where suppose to be there for me but no you speand 7h a day with Nicky instead of me. I get its was hard for you wha the hell do you think it was for me! I know this is my fauilt too but its started when I got cancer and didn't have the engergie to be a good friend I know.. but you did and still you chose Nicky everytime.. and stopped talking to me..and when I got better it was all reday to late this mess had gone to far.. this is both our fault.. and i can honestly say I hate it.
    I know its really sad.. I didn't really know what to say to him..
    sometimes..

    Yeah he is really cute =D But I get that its annoying for you when he takes Zara from you ;P
    I acutally have to say I kind of agree with you.. ;P where the hell is Zaras dna in that kid ;P not that I see so much from Nicky in Kim either ;P lol
    I have noticed! what have happend to her? is she the same in bed? ;p
    yeah maybe but it was kind of ridicolous.
    What have you asked him? and that you love him that is no news for anyone ask Zara.

    well why do you care what I do?! and remebere when i got angry what you and nicky was doing and you told me not to care and i did it because of zara and i know you do it because of jensen so now you know why i did it.and if you are smarter then me then stay out of mine and jensens relationship!

    he miss you too.
    She is an incredeble person for being this posetive when she is dying not like you would.
    so there is something?! what the hell are you all doing?! this is called bulling!
    what the hell have I done to my family that are suppose to love me?!
    Well henrik needed to talk and its not like i can't do that someother time.

    I know you don't and no i'm not having sex with him! come on!
    What the hell did that came from a man for me?!! you are sick!!

    I am even more now since you are invloved then there will be something stupid!!

    ReplyDelete