September 27, 2009

A day like a melon

Hello!
Tomorrow Madde and Zara is going to tell everyone about there little prank so that will be pretty exciting, and if the family get angry they have each other since they are such a good friends now and of course they have me too and hopefully Sara too. So I wish them good luck!

Well I woke up this morning of the sun shining on me so I moved a little so I would wake up before I opend my eyes and then I fellt a wet tounge liciking my cheek and I opned my eyes and saw Ebba standing there and she had her leash in her month and she was waved her tail when she saw I was a wake, I smiled and scratch her head. I was lieing with my back against Jensen and his hand wander inside of my top and strok my back and then my belly, I smiled and countinued scratcing Ebba. Jensen said " Do I have to lick your cheek to get your attention like Ebba did? " I laughed and then I
said cheesy" No but I wouldn't mind you licking me somewhere else instead. " He laughed and started to get under the cover and crawel down. I lied down on my back and he pulled my pantis down and I could feel how his tonuge started to tickle me down there and it was so good!!! I closed my eyes and bureied my nails into the cover and I stared to moan so load and then Ebba started to bark on me and then I just stared to laugh and so did Jensen and I said " Maybe we need to do this later. " He crawled back up and said " Yeah probably" I smiled and kissed him and walked up from bed and Jensen looked at me and said " Are yo going to walk down stiars withot panties? " I laughed and said " Yepp that was my plane " He laughed and I put on my pantis and my softy pants and a cardigan and walked outside with Ebba for just a short walk.

When I got back inside I walked up to mums and Johans romm to ask where the dog food was since I didn't find it. I knocked on the door and mum said " Come in My" I opend carefully and said " It's your oldest daughter not youngest " Mum was lieing on
Johans bare cheast and they smiled when they saw me and they looked so cozy togehter and I walked over to them and sat down on the bed side and asked what I was going to ask and Johan said it was in the garage when he said thatI could feel that it cut into my heart fast and I looked down and I think Johan saw that and said " Do you want me to do it? " I said "Yes please. " I looked at them and smiled and mum said " What? " I smiled and said " nothing. " Mum said " Yeah right.. " I smiled and said " It's just that you two are so cute" Mum and Johan looked at ecah other and then at me and mum said " You think? " I smiled and said " Oh yeah. " Johan smiled and got up from bed and put on a shirt and pants and said " Do you want me to giver her the food too? " I smiled and said " If you want too? " Johan smiled and said " Of course. " he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then he left. Then I walked around the bed and lied down on Johans side and crawled down and lied on my side and looked at mum and it was kind of cozy just as me and Madde use to do when we was younger. Mum strok my cheek with her hand and she said " It feels like yesterday you and Madde sleeped her with me here " I smiled and said " I know." Then I sign and said " I'm sorry for not dislikeing Johan when I know you love him so much. " Mum smiled and said " Thank you for that, and I do really love him." I smiled and said " I know. " Then My walked throw the door and she looked really suprised to see me there and I smiled and said " My come here. " My ran over to us and I lied down on my back and she put her head my chest and lied down. I smiled and strok her háir and My put her hand on my belly and stroke it. Mum smiled and " You two are so cute" I smiled and so did My and then mum said to me " So how are you feeling with this pregnatcy thing? " I said " that depenads when you ask. " She laughed and said " I understand how you feel. " Then My said " Where is Jensen? " I smiled and said " Probaly in bed. " My smiled and said " Okay, I can keep him complanie" I smiled and said " Do that I know he loves haning out with you. " My smiled and ran off. Mum looked at me and said " Are you scared? " I siad " For what? " She said " When I was expecting you I was scared and that is nothing wrong with that. " I said " Okay.. yeah I'm scared, really scared acutally, but i'm just ridiculous, I just have the feeling that something will go wrongl but like I said ridiculous. " Mum took my hand and said " Hopefully nothing will be wrong but you never now.. And since everythimg is good now just think about that and take it like it comes by. Dose Jensen know about this? " I sign and said " No he donsn't.. I don't want to worry him when it's nothing to worry about. " Mum said " Maybe you should tell him, maybe he can help. Sincr he is the father to the baby you should share your feelings about this it's always good to have someone to talk too. " I said " Yeah you are right will tell him" Mum said " Good but you know you alwasy can talk to me too whatever it is. " I smiled and said " Thanks mum " Krisen smiled and kissed my hand and then she said " Can I ask you something without you getting angry? " I nooded and mum said " Are you sure about Jensen? I mean after what he did?" I said " Yes I'm, I love him so much I can't even describe it. I haven't forgiven him yet but I will, because I can't live without him, he is specially from all my other boyfriends, I can't really say why but he just is, and if he wans't then I wouldn't have been pregnate right now or have a ring on my finger. I trust him that he won't do anything like this again. " Mum smiled and said " Good, if you feel that way and you are happy then I'm. I like Jensen and I know he will always take care of you and he is an good listner, he is nice,caring and I know he loves you. " I smiled and said " Yes I'm so happy, and yeah he really is he is my sweetheart. " Mum smiled and then she said " Can I ask you something else? " I nooded and she said " Why don't you like Johan? " I sign and said " I don't really know I have a bad feeling about him.. I'm sorry. But maybe I'm just over protective about you, I want you to have the best man in the whole world that never will hurt you and will love you so much, and take care of you and just be there and just love you for you and not because you have a great body or money or something else. You deserve the best because you are my mum and I love you so much. " Mum said " You don't think Johan will give me all that? " I said " I don't know, maybe.. but I don't think I will ever find a man like that to you because no one is perfect and you deserve perfect, so Johan maybe is good.. I'm sorry for saying all this, but I can tell you that I'm acutally starting to like him a little more and I'm doing my best to like him because I know you love him. I'm probaby just ridiculous about this too, since I'm the only one who dosn't like him. " Mum smiled and said " Don't be sorry about what you said, thank you for thinking I deserve the best.. " I interupted and said " Well you do. " Mum smiled and then she laughed and said " I thought it was mums who was worrying and over protective about there kids not the otherway around. " I laughed and said " Yeah but I'm weird so.. " Mum said " Yeah you are that's what make you diffrent. You are always worring about everyone even thought you shouldn't but I know you just want's everyones best and that is a pretty good quality if you ask me. But sometimes you can be to sweeit for you own good. " I said " Yeah I know.. But do you love Johan? " Mum smiled and said " Yes I do so much" I said " Okay, then I will do my best to like him too, because I love you " Mum said " I still can't belive that you think I deserves the best, becuase we both know that I haven't been the best mother, without you helping me I would never been abel to do it. " I said " Come on, you are an amazing mum ask anyone of us, and yes you would been abel to do it, but I won't help since you are doing so much to us everyday I want to try to give something back. " Mum smiled and said " Where did this considerate, sweet, helpful Tove come from? " I said " I got if from you I think. And I want t show you that you are an amazing mum and that I respect you both as a mother and as a woman." Mum said " Thank you honey. But why all the sudden just now? " I said " I should always show you this not just to day, but I started to think when Isaw how Emma treathed Zara and then I thought about if I had showed you respect and how much I love you. " Mum looked at me confused and said " Emma and Zara? " I said " Yeah, Emma called her mother a whore yetsreday and for a few days ago. " Mum said " Om my God! That is horrible.. how did Zara take it? " I said " Yeah it is horrible.. I think she got really hurt, more then angry anyway.. " Mum said " That is not good, she should know that not to take to heart what she say when she is that angry, and insted tell her that it wrong.. " I said " Yeah but I think that word hit a weak spot on her.. but I don't know why.. " Mum said " okay... Zara is an amazing mother and woman, especially since she was just 15 when Emma got born. I asked if she wanted help since she was so young, but she just said that she should ask if it was something which she did sometimes, but I could see that Emma was the best thing that ever happend to her then and she would do anything for her, it was just something specially when Zara looked at Emma when she was born I can't put it in words but it was something. And I knew she would be a great mum. I hope she knows that.. " I said " Maybe you should tell her that.. " Mum smiled and nooded and then she said " I can't belive Emma are therting her like that absoutly without recpect for her! " I said " I know it's horrible.. " Mum nooded and we lied there for a while and then mum said " Like I said you can alwasy talk to me.. " I smiled and said " I know, and you know you can talk to me too. " She smiled and said " I know honey" I said "I think I have to go and save Jensen from My" She laughed and said " Dose he even want to be saved? " I said " Probably not " She laughed and I got up from bed and walked towards the door and mum said " Tove I love you " I smiled and said " I love you too" Then I closedthe door behind me.


When I got back to mine and Jensens room, My was reasting her head on Jensens arm and they where talking and they looked so cute! I smiled and lied down next to Jensen and gave him a kiss. My crawled over Jensen and lied down un the middle of us
I smiled and kissed her cheek and My lied her little hand on my belly, I smiled and My said " Is it still month intill she get born? " I said " Yes it is you have wait" My nooded and said " Will you love me just as much as her? " I looked at her and said " Of course I will honey, I will always love you." My smiled and said " I'm hungery " I said " Let's go downstairs then." Jensen got dressed and My ran and got Jared who helped him downstairs and then I made My breakfast and Johan was all reday there and mum walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Johan and we sat down and eat. I looked at Johan and said " Johan what are you doing today? " He looked at me and said " Nothing special" I said " Good I though maybe you want to follow me to the city and take a coffee? " Jensen and Johan looked at me really suprised and mum gave me a smile and Johan said " I would love too.. is something wrong? since you want to hang out with me? " I smiled and said " Stop looking so scared I won't kill ya, Í just want to talk. " He nooded and and mum got up and gave me a hug and whipserd " Thank you" I smiled and then she let go.
Then Madde walked into the kitchen and she said " Tove we nned to go to Tony now" I sign and looked at her and said " I'm not ready" Madde said " We have to be there in an hour, so hurry" I said " Do I even have to come? " Madde said " Yes otherwise I will deside that you will have a ALOT of cleavage! And you don't want that! " I sign and said " Fine!" Then I walked upstairs and got dressed.


When I was done I walked downstairs and Madde was waiting on me and she said " I drive" I looked at her and said " Only if you drive according to the speed limit" Madde said annoied " Fine!" We walked towards the garage and I stopped infront of the door and Madde grabbed my hand and we walked out there together I saw Maddes cars standing there and I looked at it when walked by it and we took the Alfa Romeoa dn drove off. We walked into the shop and Tony was waiting on us he smiled and gave us a hug and then he looked at me and said " So how is Jensen doing? " Me and Madde laughed and I said " He is great!" Tony smiled and said " That sounds good!" I smiled and we laughed and started to talk and he showed us the a few sketches of the dress and I can admit that a few looked kind of great and I can tell you that I will have huged boobs in which ever it will be!!!! Madde and Tony started to talk about the dress and his planes and what Maded thought and she pointed at one of the papers
and said that she didn't like that thing with the dress but since I wasn't that intressed I let my thoughts flow away to Jensen instead and how sexy he must be right now and I wished that he would be lieing on the bed naked waiting from me and how I wanetd to be with him and feel him inside of me and so on and so on! Then I got inturupted of tony saying " Tove what do you think? " I said " Do I even have something to say about this? " Madde looked at Tony and said " She don't care" Then they continued talking and I have no idea what they desided, so Madde just have to tell you that tomorrow.

When we sat down in the car I suddenly feelt that I got really peckish for a
watermelon, which is kind of weird since I haen't eating anything for month. I told Madde to make a stop at Ica and Madde waited in the car and I ran in side and bought a whole watermelon and I walked back to the car and Madde was just lookeding at me and said " Is that some kind of weird prgenatecy thing? " I said " I don't know.. maybe. " Madde just shooked her head and drove home.
When we got home I took a spoon and cut the melon in half and put on half in the refrigerator and started to eat the other half and I took a plait too spit the seeds in, and I sat down in the livingroom watching Tv and before I knew I had eaten up the melon, it's crazy!!

Then I walked away to found Johan and I found him and mum outside on the porch and I asked if he was ready to go, he smiled and said he was, so he gave mum a kiss and we walked into garage and he asked if I wanted to drive but I said he could do it. He smiled and we sat down in the car and drove off. When we got to the cafe I order a
coffee latte and Johan just a coffee and we sat down and he said " So why are you doing this? " I said " Because I know how much mum love you and I wants to get to know you better " He smiled and said " I appreciate that, becase I love your mum so much and I would do anything for her. And when she said yes tou marry me that was the happiest moment in my life, and I want you guys to like me too because I know how importen you guys are to her, and I do care about all of you" I smiled and said " I know, I'm just stuped for not likeing you. Bcause you are an amazing man and I'm sorry that I have been like I have. " He smiled and said " Thank you Tove. " He smiled and then we started to talk about other things. After two hours it was time to go home to dinner and on the way home I asked Johan if we could make a stop at ica because I need a new watermelon since I just have a half at home, he laughed and said " Is this your craving? " I said " Maybe I odn't know.. it started to day. " We drove to Ica and I bought two watermelons and then we drove home and I put them in the refrigeratorn and sat down with the dinner table where everyone was sitting. I sat down next to Jensen and he gaved me a kiss and I smiled and we started to eat.

When the dinner was over me and Jensen walked upstairs and lied down on the bed and he smiled and said " So did the dress look beautiful? " I said " I don't really know.. because I was thinking about other things. " He laughed and said " Like
what? " I smiled and said " Like a certent man on a bed naked." He laughed and said " Do I know that man? " I said " Yeah you do. Nice huh? " He smiled and said " So if I know him what's his name? " I smiled and said " His name is...Tony" Jensen laughed and said " Sorry that I have to tell you that he is guy. But you know in this house it's another man that would love to make you dreames come true, and he is really handsome. " I said " Oh you mean Jared. " He laughed and said " NO! well a man in this room then. " smiled and said " Who is that? " He smiled and said " He has brown hair, green eyes, long eyelases, a back I know you would kill for. " I smiled and crawled on top of him and and said " Is it the guy I'm looking on now? " He smiled and so did I and I started to kiss him, and his tonuge touched mine and that was so good .He started to kiss me with mor eager an my hand wander under his shirt and I strok his abs and then his cheast, and I kissed his neck and his hand unhooked my bra under my top and it was so good. He sat up a little so i could pulled his shirt over his head which I did and throw it on the floor, and then I started to kiss him again. Then all the sudden it knocked on the door and Zara peacked in and she said " Sorry! I came back later" I laughed and said " No, I know you want to talk to me. " I gave Jensen a last kiss and rolled of him and hooked my bra again and walked over to Zara and gave her a hug then we left and took a walked. We sat down in a park and I said " I know what you are going to saying, that I should understand that this have been hard for Madde too and talk to her abou it. And of course I understad that this have been hard for Madde with Nicky and everything and that he hurt her too but still... I can't really feel bad for her and take her side, because she did something so wrong and I can't be okay with that because that is not me just to choose side because she is my best friend. I can't do that. " Zara said " but still.." I inturpted and said " Before you say anything let me paint up a picture for you. Think if it had been your best friend Sara that had for example had stolen Jensen from me and they got inlove and so on, and I was devasted what had you have done? " Zara sign and said " I had taken your side and told Sara to stop seeing Jensen... " I said " Excatlly.. so now you see my part on this story too. I know he hurt Madde but not even close in the same way he did with you. " She sign and said " I know, but she is your best friend. " I said " I know and I love her so much and I'm sorry if she feels like I betried her or something, but she knows me and then she knows that I work this way. But I would love to talk to her about this,and I'm really glad that you two are friends now because everything is so much easier then. " She said " Yeah talk to her I know she want that. " I nooded and gave her a hug and then I said " Can I ask you something, you don't have to answer if you don't want too? " She said " Is it about Nico? " I shooked my head and said " No it's about Emma calling you a whore and that you acutally cared what she said. " Zara said " Oh that.. yeah I answer what do you want to know? " I said " Emma have called you aot of things but that word I can see that it hits your weak spot, what have happend? " She said "Of cousre you saw that you are really good to see people. " I said " Yeah I know, and you don't have to tell me if you do't want too. " Zara sign and said " I can tell you, then it will be just you and Nicky who I have acutally told this, not that is a secreat it isn't something that I useally talks about, but okay. That word whore bring me back to when I was younger... " A tear ran down from her eye, I took her hand and strok it and she countinued " When you know my fake dad raped me and hit me.. he called me a whore everytime he raped me and hit me and just always, he called me a whore more then my own name and he did that since I was really young intill he got into prison. So eventually I acutally stared to belive I was a whore and that he had right to call me that because it was true... I had someone calling me that for over 10 years everyday all the time... even my so called mum started to call me that too. So I just started to except it.. " More tears had run down her cheek and tears was rolling down my cheeks too, I lied my arms around her neck and hugged her and said " You are not a whore, you are amazing woman Zara belive that instead. " She said " Well that is not so easy after 10 years of that.. " I said " Yeah I can just imadgen that.. but try. " She looked at me and said " I'm trying everydaybut I don't know if it helpes.. when I told Nicky about this for many years ago he did his best to make me understand that I wasn't and it took many years before I even could think that maybe I was worth something at all, and I would never had made it this far without Nicky, he helped me countinued living.. and now I'm all alone again.. " I said " Good that you are trying because you are absolutly not a whore. And good that Nicky could help you a little, and honey you are not alone, you have me, Sara, Madde, Nicky and the whole family. " She said " I knwo but it's not the same thing.. " I said " i know, but you are a worth something, you are amazing and I will tell you that everyday if I have too! " She said " Thanks.... " I said " Maybe you should tell Emma this? she can take it. " She said " Yeah maybe I should.." I looked at her and said " I'm so sorry Zara for what have happend to you. " I gave her another hug and we just sat there for a while and then it started to get chilly so we desided to go home. We walked by the apartment and I asked if Sara and Niklas was home, and she said " No, I'm alone the kids are at friends. " I said " Will you be okay? or do you want me to hang out with you? " She smiled a soft smile and said " I will be fine." I said " Are you sure? " She nooded and then Madde walked up to us and she gave me a hug and then Zara and she looked at Zara and said " Have you been crying? Are you okay? " Zara said " Yeah, I'm okay.. " I said goodbye to both of them and gave them a hug and said to Zara before I left" You are wonderful and beautiful!" zara smiled and then I walked away. Maybe she will talked to Madde about it I don't don't know.. I just hope she will realize how wonderful she is soon..

When I got home it was pretty late and I took my other watermelon half and eat it up and then I walked up to Jensen who was lying in bed reading some baby book, he smiled when he saw me and I lied down next to him and he asked how my night had been I smiled and said " Kind f good. " He kissed me and said " We have almost been a part all day.. " I said " I know I have missed you!" He smiled and said " I have missed you too. " I smiled and he said " Do you want to countinue where we left off? " I smiled and said " I would love to just give me a while to blogg" he smiled and kissed me and countinued reading while I stared to blogg so here I'm.

But now I'm going to wrappe this up and go and have hot steamy sex with my hot steamy boyfriend ;) So I hope you have a nice night too :)
See ya!
Kisses
Tove

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're there and I think sara is too :) thank you, it'll be needed :P

    hahahhaa awesome :P you really shouldn't have sex in the same room as the dog :P poor dog to have to see that :P

    aaw they are so cute :) You havn't told Krisen that yu don't want to go into the garage? But you see, Johan is a very good man :)
    That wasso cozy and i kind of miss those days when we were kinds and slept in kirsens bed :)
    I'm also glad that you will try and see how amazing he is and start to like him and I don't get why you have a bad feeling about him.
    You'll be okay honey, I'm praying that everything will go smooth and you should stay possitive.
    Yeah krisen deserves the bst but I think Johan is the best for her. He is a really amazing man that loves her and he would do anything for her and for us because we are her kids. Don't worry about it and try to get to know him.
    Yeah it is horrible that emma would call her something like that, I don't even call anyone that...

    hahah she is pretty excited about dennie isn't she :P
    I'm glad you desided to take time and get to know him. He deserves it :)

    hahah tony is so cute :P
    Tove, you have to pay attention otherwise I will pik the dress and you'll have nothing to say about it.
    And stop dreaming about Jensen, you can see him whenever you like.

    Why melones? that is just wierd...

    Like I said, I'm glad you took time to get to know him and you see, he is really great to talk to and he really loves krisen so much.

    haha so typical you guys :P trying to have sex but people always come and interrupt you :P hahah
    The thing is hat I wish you could atleast tell me face to face that you know that i hurt and that it's as hard for me as it is for zara. After all now me and zara aren't fighting about nicky anymore so you don't have to take her side...
    Oh my god... that is horrible. I have to talk to her if she wants to that is... And I really hope she will tell emma about it because she deserves to hear it and she can handle it.
    She is a truly amazing woman and she isn't alone. I love her and nicky still loves her and the whole family and all our friends loves her and she is really amazing and beautiful and just great!

    I knew you were going to have hot steamy sex and hopefully I will have that tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah of course we are :) haha yeah I think so too :P haha

    hahah yeah it was pretty funny :P porr us that did't had sex :P haha

    yeah they kind of are :) No I haven't, I don't know why but I just haven't. yeah maybe he is :)
    Yeah me too that was so cozy and nice :)
    yeah well I have to for mum.. well I just do.. just hope I'm wrong..
    thank you honey, you are so sweeit! and hopefully it will.
    yeah you are probaly right about him, and hopefully I will see that too.
    yeah it really is.. Yeah I know.. I think I maybe have called you that sometimes, and if I have I'm so sorry!

    Oh yeah she is, more then anyone I think :P haha Yeah well I promise to try.

    haha yeah he is :P
    Yeah well if I even payed attenyion I would have anything to say bout it and don't deny it :P
    It's nothing wrong to dream about it ;P

    Well I don't! It's not like I desided it myeslef.

    Yeah but I still don't trust him..
    i wish I did but I don't not yet anywa..

    yeah I know that always happend!! I hate it :P
    If you want to talk to me about this then we can do that. I can say that I know that you are hurt too but I can't say that I think it is just as hard for you as it is for Zara.. I'm sorry, but I can't. yeah I know and that is good bt you still think it's wrong what you did.
    yeah that really is horrible! I think she will talk about it, she need it I think. yeah I hope so too then maybe she can start respecting her mother..
    yeah she really is, I'm glad you of all people are saying that. And no she is never alone. Yeah I know I love too so much.. but I don't know if that helped she needs to belive it herself and think she deserves it and see how beautuful and wonderful she are, I just wish she did..

    Of course :P first inturrpted of the dog and then Zara :P haha but now we will have sex even though someone walks in :P haha
    haha yeah :P

    ReplyDelete