Tove is mean to me!!! She says that I'm wierd because I talk to the cars but I don't think that's wierd... I like talking to them becuase they never say anything bad back or something like that and if you are good to a car and take good care of it it will take good care of you and get you places. You can't just leave the car to it's fate and assume it will work everyday forever, because it won't. you have to take good care of it and fill it with gas, change tires, change the oil and more stuff. You can't just leave it and if you have to do all those things then why not talk to it too. Tove says that it's a difference between her horses and my cars but I don't think it is. We, humans and animals, are like machines beucase we need stuff to work because without water and food we would die and machines like cars need oil and gas to work to or it will die. So what's the difference?? I don't really see it, and for that matter why should she or anyone else care if I talk to the cars... There are other people who does it and I don't see the problem with it...This morning when I woke up I got really annoyed with my cast because it's so in the way and it's so hard!! I hate it and just want to rip it off and now since I can't use my arm as good as I could before it's going to be really weak and look wierd because it will have lost so many muscles... I hate it. Anyway I got so irritaded
that i screamed and then you can undertsnad that Jared came running into my room and asked what was going on and if I had hurt myself. I just stared at him and said "No, I just get so fucking angry with this bloody cast and I just want to rip it off!!! Can you take it oss?!". He just laught and said "No I can't and you can't do it yet either because your arm isn't healed yet." I siad "I don't care, it's in the way and can you please stop laughing or I will hit you with it!!". But he just continued to laugh but he slowly walked over to the bed and he said "I think there is a way for me to get your mind of that bloody cast of yours.". I looked him in the eyes as he slowly crawled over to me on the bed and got ontop of me and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled and said "Oh really, what can that be?" he just smiled and kissed me again and slowly pulled the cover off me and his hands found their way inside my top. He took it off and threw it on the floor and caressed my boobs. I ran my fingers over his amazing back and felt the muscles work under his skin, he kissed my neck and chest and started to play with my nipples with his tounge. I breathed heavier and felt the warmth go through my body and it felt so good. I followed his back with my hand and put my hand inside his pants and boxers and stroke his fit ass. Jared helped me to pull them off and the he pressed his body against mine again and I felt his beast against my thigh and that didn't exacly make me less turned on. He kissed me to the band of my panties and pulled them off and he started to use his tounge and fingers to get me all wet. I tsarted to moan and breath even heavier and soon I was so worked up that I just wanted him in me. I put my hand behinf his head and pulled him down to me and kissed him and wispered through my teeth "I need you in me now!!". He smiled and removed his hand and slowly pressed his beast in me and I let out a loud moan. He smiled and started to move, I ran my hand over his sweaty back and felt the muscles play under neath. I moved my hand to his chest and stroke it and then he put his arm under me and pulled me up so that we sat up. He kissed my neck and ran his hands through my hair and I moved and everytime I felt it go deeper in me I moaned and smiled.He kissed me and his hands stroke over my back to my ass and thighs. I stoke his arm and felt his huge biceps under my hand, I kissed his neck and back to his lips and began to move faster. He breathed heavier and laid us back down on the bed and took charge again and this time he really tried to get it deeper and harder then ever before. I moaned louder and louder and soon I screamed with pleasure. Jared just smiled and moaned and then he got even more intense and
moved even faster and then he got all stiff and I felt him come inside me. He continued to go hard and fast and then he saw how close I was and I took a hold of the cover with my hand and he moved even faster and then I came. I screamed with pleasure and Jared just smiled and pressed it in me even deeper which made me scream louder and for the orgasm to hold on longer! When we both were done he laid down next to me and I cuddled up closer to him and rested my head on his sweaty chest. When I had let go of the cover I noticed that I had ripped it so I knew I had to change bedsheets later. Jared stroke my arm and I said "You are amazing!" he just laught alittle and said "no honey, you are amazing!". I smiled and kissed his chest and then he siad "Is the cast still in the way?" I looked at him and said "Yes because without the cast i would be able to do alot of other things.". He laught and said "True, but it was still good right?" I sat up and said "Are you nuts!? Of course it was good!! No it wasn't good, it was great! Amazing!!". He smiled and pulled me down and kissed me and wispered "You want to do it again then?" I smiled a cheesy smile and siad "If your not worn out.". He just smiled and rolled us around and kissed my neck, all of the sudden he bit me alittle on the neck and it sent shivers down my spine and I got goose bumps all over my body and then he kissed me lower and lower and then back to my lips. Then he rolled us around again and I kissed him down to his beast and started to lick it and put it in my mouth. He began to breath heavier and I could
feel his beast grow and get harder and warmer in my mouth. I played with my tougne on the top and he started to moan really load and his beast was all hard and ready to go. I went back to kissing his lips and he rolled us around and while he kissed me he stroke my stomach down to my lovly part and started to caress me. I breathed heavier and soon I started to moan again and he put some fingers in me and began to move. I moaned and moaned and he just smiled and kissed my neck and once again he took some skin between his teeth and bit it alittle. I took a hold of his hair and said "I want something bigger!!" and he just smiled and took his fingers out and once again he pressed his beast in me and began to move first slowly and then faster. I stroke his back and soon he and I came once again. it felt sooooo good!!!!We laid there for a few more minutes and then we ot up and took a shower and got dressed and walked downstairs. We sat down in the kitchen and Jared made me a cup of coffee and some breakfast for himself. He gave me the cup of coffee and gave me a kiss and sat down next to me and began to eat. All of the sudden my phone called and without checking who it was I picked up and said "Yeahello?" adn as soon as the person on the other ends said hi i got a pit in my stomach and got up and left the
kitchen. I walked into the livingroom and sat down on the sofa and said "Nicky?" he said "Yeah it's me. How are you?". I didn't say anything, I just got so happy to hear his voice then he asked "Madde?" I returned to reality and said "I'm okay... you?". He said "That's good... I'm okay too.. Okay who am I kidding, I miss you!". I closed my eyes and almost tasted the words that just left his lips. I said "I miss you too Nicky.. Have you been hanging out with your kids?" he sighed and said "Yeah I have and I have gotten most of responce from David, we had a great time yesterday watching Ice Age. But Emma and Kim isn't so happy, I ahve really tried... I took kim to her dance and told her that she was really good but she just told me to take her home... and Emma is just ignoring me and yelling at me.". I said "But it's good that you and David is getting close again and Kim will come around just give her some time... And Emma, she is just acting like eny 15 year old and she is acting like that towards Zara too..". He said "I hope you are right... When can I see you again?" I said "I don't know Nicky... We have to be strong and we have managed 5 days now, we have to atleast be able to stay away from each other for a week.". He said "You have no idea how badly I want to see you! I even thought I saw you the other day in the city but I guess it wasn't you because when I looked again you were gone. 2 more days??". He had seen me!!?? I didn't think he had seen me and now he had... I said "It was me... I was in town with Jared and I saw you and Jared dragged me out of there so that I couldn't run over to you because I swear to god that I was so close!! yes at least 2 more days.". He was quiet for a while and then he siad "It was you, I knew it... I could almost smell you but I just thought I was crazy. Fine I guess I can handle two more days. And btw thank you for picking up, last time I called you just picked up and hung up again... why did you do that?". I ahd no idea what he was talking about and I said "You aren't crazy honey. What are you talking about? This was the first time you called...". He said "No, I called yesterday too but then just just hung up on me...". I though about what had happened yesterday and all I had done was to hang out with jared all day... Then I got a crazy thought; could Jared have picked up and hung up on Nicky on my phone when I wasn't there? I
felt anger build up in me and I said to Nicky "You know what, I ahve to go. I love you so much Nicky and I miss you like crazy!! Bye." he said "Okay, I love you too and I miss you alot. bye." then we hung up. I walked into the kitchen and Jared was still sitting there and he gave me a smile and asked who it was. I said "It was Nicky, he had some pretty peculiar news.... you know, he called me yesterday and he said that I just had hung up on him. But I know for a fact that Nicky never called when I was near my phone anyway...". I could tell that Jared got a bit nervous and then he said "That's strange." I got really angry adn stood up and yelled at him "You hung up on him on MY phone and didn't even tell me that he had called!!!??? What the hell were you thinking Jared!!!". He said "I'm sorry!! I know how hard it is for you to be strong and stay away from him and I thought that if you heard his voice it would be to hard and you would go over there.". I felt tears burn in my eyes and I yelled "You have no right to do that jared!!! It's my phone, my feelings and my life!!!! You just stay out of it!!". Before he could say anything I felt the tears fall down my face and I ran up the stairs and threw myself on the bed. But of course Jared couldn't stay downstairs so he followed me and sat down next to me and siad "I'm sorry!". I flew out of bed and the tears were pouring down my cheeks and I yelled "Jared Padalecki! Leave me alone!!!! Get out, I don't want to hear it!! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!". He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes but I just stared at him through my watery eyes and he got of my bed and walked out of my room. I sat down on my bed and let the tears fall and I though about Nicky and how badly I wanted him there with me and I thought to myself "Screw this, I'm going over to him!". I got of the bed and walked down the stairs and was just about to walk through the door when my phone rang and I picked it up and Tove said "Were we going into town today or what?". I tried to be steady on my voice and said "Yeah, you come and pick me up?" she siad "Great! yeah I'll be there in 15.". We said goodbye and I closed the front door and sat down on the steps outside.After 15 minutes Tove came driving and I got in, she gave me a hug and said "You look great!" I gave her a weak smile and said "Thank you liar.". She just said "Sorry, but you do look good.." I just nodded and after a few minutes we were in town and we started to go from store to store and I found a pair of goregous
pumps and a few tops and jeans and shorts and a dress. Tove didn't find much but then we walked by a mummy clothes store so I took a grip of toves arm and dragged her in there. She tried to get out of my grip but I'm stronger then her so I got her in there and I even got her to try on a few things and when I had helped her mix and match some clothes she actually agreed to buy some. She looked great and I'm proud of her for buying them. After a few hours we got in the car and drove over to the hotel to see Jensen, I got so annoied that Tove couldn't drive faster because she was driving even slower then the speedlimit!!! But after a while we got to the hotel and Tove tried to convince me to take the elevators but I refused becuase I HATE them so I took the stairs and she took my bags, awesome! When I finally got up the stairs adn entered the room Jared was the first person I saw. As soon as I saw him he stood up and he looked really sad and I felt so guilty so I just slowly closed the door and walked over to him adn wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his chest. He hugged me back but when we let go I looked him in the eyes and said "I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it. But promis me never to do that again. If someone calles on my phone I want to know about it.". He nodded and said "I know, I'm sorry. I really am." I nodded and said "I know, so we are good?". He smiled and pulled me closer and pressed his lips against mine, it felt really good and I opened my mouth alittle and he opened his and his tougne started to play with mine and all of the sudden my hands got inside his shirt. Then we heard Jensen adn Tove clear their throat so we got of each other and Tove asked "What is going on?". We told them what had happened and I didn't really want to discuss that anymore and Jared must ahve noticed becuase before Jensen adn Tove could say
anything he siad "So what did you girls buy?". I smiled and said "You wanna see? We can model for you lads.". Jared gave me a cheesy smile but then Tove said "You go ahead, I won't." I just smiled and said "Fine be that way then.". I got up and walked into the bedroom adn changed into the dress i bought and walked out and started to model for them. When I ahd shown all the clothes Jared gave me a kiss and said "You looked amazing!" then Tove said "Doesn't she always?". I just stared at them and said "Liars! I don't look amazing and expecially not the last couple of days and don't tell me otherwise.". They just sighed and then we started talking about everything else.Ater a few hours me and Jared had to go home becuase it was soon dinner. We said goodbye to Jensen and Tove and when we got in the car and drove home he actually listened to me alittle and drove alittle bit faster so that we were home 5 minutes earlier. We sat down with the rest of the family too eat and it was like any other dinner. After dinner I went upstairs and put my clothes in the wardrobe and while I
was doing that Jared came in and laid down on the bed. I could see his abs under his shirt and I just wanted to jump him right there and then. I continued to put the clothes in but then I couldn't stop myself anymore so I walked over to the bed and sat astide him and put my hand on his abs under his t-shirt and pulled it up. He looked at me and gave me a cheesy smile and said "Are we that good friends allready." I just said "Shut up or I'll stop!" he sealed his lips and threw the key away and I went back to his abs and kissed them. He just had a smile on his face all the time and then he sat up and held his hands up so I could take his t-shirt off. I threw it on the floor and pushed him back on the bed and started to kiss his abs and chest again, I kissed him higher and got to his neck and took a hold of his earlobe and nibbled alittle on his neck. I kissed his lips and felt his hands under my top and then he pulled that over my head and I started to kiss his chest and abs again and lower. I slowly undid his jeans and he helped me pull them off and then I got up from the bed and pulled jared up with me. I stroke his chest and abs and kissed them at then same time then I slowly got lower and put my hands inside his boxers on his ass and squeezed it alittle. He let out a low moan and I slowly pulled his boxers off and then I stroke his thigh ass and pressed my body against his and kissed him. I moved my hands from his ass, over his body to his chest and I pushed him down on the bed again. He just laught and I looked at him with a cheesy smile on my face and put my hnad on his knees and slowly moved them higher. He got more and more tence the higher I got and soon I was just at his beast and I started to caress it. When it was alittle bit harder and stiffer I began to play with my tougne on the top and use my mouth. He moaned and breathed heavier. When his beast was hard enough I kissed my way up to his lips and kissed him at the same time as he rolled us around. He kissed my nack down to my chest and boobs where he stayed and caressed them alittle and kissed and licked my nipples. It felt soooo good and I got totally worked up! He slowly kissed me lower and I had allready started to breath heavier and then he
began to use his tougne down town and it was so amazing!! I moaned and took a grib of the sheets and sqeezed my eyes shut. When I was close to coming he kissed his way up to my lips again and then he asked "You want me?" I took a hold of his hair and looked him in the eyes and said "Always!". He just smiled and without breaking eyecontact he pressed his beast inside of me and I let out a moan and he continued having eyecontact as he began to move but I couldn't just look at him so I pulled him down and kissed his amazing lips. He moved deeper and deeper, I ran my hand over his goregous back and then over his strong arms. When I felt his muscles I got even more turned on and then he caressed my boob and kissed my neck in a way that I love!! I moaned louder and and then he stopped kissing me he just looked at me and started to go harder and faster. But I wasn't ready to come just yet, I wanted to have alittle more fun first so I put my arms around his neck and he got the message because he sat us up and kissed me with eager lips. I felt how his trembling fingers ran through my hair and down my back and over my ass to my thighs. I kissed his neck and moved slowly with his beast inside of me, he started to moan and kissed me with even more eager and then he laid us back down again and began to caress my boob again and moved faster. We both moaned with pleasure and then he slowed down and started to go harder and deeper in me as he knows I love and it felt sooooo amazingly good!! I just wanted to die!! everytime he was deep in me I let out a loud moan and then I was so close and he notced so he tried to go even deeper and staied in for a while and I put my nails in his back and started to moan "Yes!
more!! yes!!!!". He just smiled and began to go faster and I felt how close I was and I buried my nails in his back but he just kept going and then I came. I screamed out in pleasure and squeezed my eyes shut and felt how he continued to go and I still came. It was so fucking amazingly good!!! I was in heaven!! Then I felt how his back muscles and arms and all of him got all stiff so I moved my hand to his ass and squeezed it and he got even stiffer and he came inside of me. He let out a loud moan as he came and when he was done he just pressed his body against mine without takeing his beast out and just laid there with his head on my shoulder and his amazing body pressed against mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and he genlty kissed my neck. I couldn't erase the smile I had on my face and I wispered "I miss you jared." he pushed himself up a bit and looked at me and said "Really?". I nodded and he pressed his lips against mine with such passion it was crazy!! then he laid down next to me and I rested my head on his chest and stroke his goegous abs. He stroke my arm and kissed my head and siad "Do you want to stay up here for therest of the night?". I smiled and said "yeah." so we put on a movie and just laid under the covers naked and watched it. now the movie is over and Jared is taking a shower so I took the chance to blog but soon he is back and I'm kind of turned on after writing all this so I'm going to lay down on the bed now and wait for my sexy nman to get his hot ass out of the shower and get ontop of me insted.Tove will blog tomorrow.
Take care
Love
A horny Madde
Madde I’m never mean to you ;P I’m just complining a little :P hahah And yes you are weird but I also said that it was kind of cute :P Yes that is true that we are KIND of machines but we have brains to think with and we can make own destions and have our own will and we can be angry, happy or sad and the car can’t be that, that’s the different. And it doesn’t even hear your voice when you talk to them while my animal dose. That’s the different.
ReplyDeleteWell I’m just teasing you alittle don’t take it so seriously all the time :P haha Like I said it’s really weird but also really cute :)
I hate to be horny all the time like I’m right now!!! And it doesn’t help that you write this!! I’m not suppose to have sex with Jensen, but now you almost making me throw myself over him!! BITCH!!
But It was amazing details!!!!! I’m so jealous!
Good that he is trying anyway and that you are letting him.
Just 2 days? That’s like nothing… sorry for being negative but still..
Madde you can’t blame Jared that much for doing it, he is inlove with you. I know you and if Jared found a girl now and she would call him when he wasn’t there but you where then you proabaly have done the same. Don’t deny it. And he is even more in love with you then you are with him.. But I agree it was wrong and he should have told you. But take it easy if you don’t want him to leave. But Madde soon you have to choose between Nicky and Jared you can’t have them both like you sia dto me about Henrik and Jensen. Even thought he doesn’t want to let go you need to make him go If you choose Nicky otherwise Jared will be hurt the rest of his life.. and I know you don’t want that.
If you where upset you could have talked to me.. but apparently we are still stuck in that non sharing thing..
I hate that you are stronger then me!! Agree, is the wrong word, but maybe that’s how you saw it in your perspective, I think the right word is that you forced me almost threaten me if I didn’t buy it! I did not look great , stop lieing!! I looked like a MUMMY!!!! And that is not great that is horrible!! And don’t be proud because I will never wear it!! And that picture… yummie mummy.. yeah right, fuck you store, that’s all I’m saying!!!!!!!
Well slow is better then faster so stop complining about my driving next time I will make you walk home instead!!
I’m glad that you and Jared worked this out fast but still you need to choose..
And please don’t have sex in our hotelroom! :P haha
Madde you always look amazing even this past days.
Oh God!! Don’t do this to me!! I will not have sex, I will not have sex, I will not have sex!!!!
You two are almost worsed then me and Jensen but just almost :P Because we are kind of hard to overture right now, since we are like we are! Which is not good..
Have a great night Horny Madde, and thanks for making me horny Tove!!!! I hate you!
yes you are!
ReplyDeleteI don't care if it's cute or wierd or what ever :P
I don't care about those things, I'll talk to my cars if I want too and you ca just stay out of it :P you are mean :P
hahahah I feel so sorry for you... NOT! :P go and throw yourself on him then because both of us knows that you can't help it :P
I know you are ;) I'm almost jealous of myself :P hahaha
Yeah I know..
I will try to keep it longer I promis but you have no idea how hard it is!! I miss him so much!!
but still, he should have told me.
I won't deny it but I woul dhave told him after a while but not a day! I know he loves me, I just don't understand why...
thank you..
I know, I really don't want him to go...
It's so hard... I love nicky so much and he will always be a part of me and hold the key to my heart but Jared is growing on me again and it's so hard to choose....
No it's not that... I just didn't want to talk about it becuase I was mostly mad at myself because I overreacted like I did...
I love it :P ahahha no :P you agreed to but it and you thought it looked good on you. :P
you looked amazing!!!
ahhahaha you are so fucking negative :P cheer up mate :P
No way!! you complaine about me talking to cars then I can complaine about you driving them :P
me too.. I know.....
Sorry :] :P it just happened :P
No, I've looked like that scared, weak and sad little gril I used to be at hom when no one saw me except for niklas....
Grr isn't it? ;) you will have sex, trust me :P
No we are not! :P
hahah yeah it's really hard becuase you would do it 24/7 if you could :P
Thank you ;) and no problem I love you too :D