September 19, 2009

Taste off life

Hello guys!
As Madde wrote we had a pretty good and sexy day yesterday ;) I hope you had that too ;)

Madde think I should tell you guys about my side of the story but that would take the whole inlay I promis, so I can just summarize it shortly.
It was sooo super sexy to see those two hunks together touching each other and kissing and gods nows what!! I was wet like a fountain and just by thinking about those too sexy men togehter get's me all worked up! But I have to say they are pussies especially my boyfriend but they did it evantally ;P Me and Madde had a good time to togehter it was better then the last time and it acutally was pretty nice and sexy ;) They guys thought that anyway ;P But I have to say I never thought they would help each othet get it up but apprently they did and that was also so hot I just wanted to jump Jensen right there!! Me and Madde said that we had to do it again soon but the guys want to ship the first part and go straight to the second part which is me and Madde, but that is not fair we wanted to see them too!! And next time it will be even better ;)


About today I woke up this morning and opend my eyes and looked straigt into Jensens eyes, he smiled and strok a lock of hair away from my face and strok my cheek. Then his index finger started to wander around my face, around my lips, chin, cheek bones, around my eye, over my nose, my forhead, eyebrow and so on. Then he gave me a soft smile and countined with his finger and it was acutally kind of nice. Then he said " You are so beautiful, it's crazy you are perfect " I said " yeah right.. but thanks " He said " Yes you are, most beautiful woman on earth." I said " You will changed your mind about that when we get the baby and I will be tired and look like crape and maybe not even fixed my hair or make up or anything " He strok my cheek and his hand countinued down my arm and he said " You are always beautiful in my eyes, I have seen you without hair,eye brows, eyelashes, pale and weak and you where still the most beautiful person in teh world and you always will be" I said " Well that is what makes you stupid. " He smiled soft and strok my hair and started to slowly take of my wig and I said worried " What do think you are doing? " He said " Please let me just feel your real head with my hand for a few minuts it's not the same with the wig.. and I won't get scared, so please? " I didn't answer I think I just looked terrified at him but he took that as a yes and took it off and lied it down on the bed and he smiled and strok my head on the little hair that had growed out. He pulled my head down on his cheast and he kissed my head and strok it with his hand and he said " Still the most beautiful woman in the world and that I want to speand the rest of my life with. " I didn't say anything and then a tear ran down my cheek and they just got more and more and Jensen said " Are you crying? " I didn't answer and he looked at me and saw tears running down my cheeks. He sat up alittle in the bed and gave me a hug and he said " What's wrong honey? " I cried " When I see myself like this everything is coming back too me and that terrfied girl who was so close to give up and rather die to get it to stop. And this is just painful and I almost forgot that I acutally look like this. And I hate it.. " He dried my tears away and kissed my head and we lied there for a while then I asked " Have you talk to Donna or Alan yet? " He sign and said " No I haven't..they probably hate me. " I said " No they don't, they are just disappointed.. " He said " Yeah I know.. but still.. " I said " Still what? " He sign and said " You have no idea how much they like you right? They like adore you and want you in our family for the rest of our lifes and dad told me to not screw this up and take care of you and be there for you because he could see how happy I'm around you and that you seems to be that too..and then I let everybody down..and I just won't everything to be great again.." I strok his cheast and said " Your parents are amazing and I love them and they will get over this I promis. And everything will be amazing again, just give it sometime. " I kissed him and we lied there in silnce for a while. Then I got up to go to the bathroom and when I was washing my hands I looked myself in the mirrow and all I could see was that bold cancer patient, who was scared and sad but still wanted to be strong for everyone around.. I took a deep breath and walked out to Jensen and I looked up and saw that room service bitch there with breakfast and she was flirting with Jensen like always, and when she saw me she just stared at me with big eyes and she looked so sad and then she just said sad " Call again if it something " She still had her eyes on me and then she left the room. I looked at Jensen confused and he did the same. Then I put on my hair again and started to drink my juice.

When we had eat breakfast I helped Jensen to get dressed and then I got dressed then we sat there in the bed for a while cuddling and then Jensen said " Can't you massage my back? It hurts and you can scratch it to if you like, becuase I love
that" I sign and said " Fine" He sat up on the bed and I pulled his shirt over his head and started to massage him and he was pretty tense and since guys can't take any pain at all he yelled ew all the time and I just laughted at him. But that back is so amazing! and always makes me worked up!! So after lookig at it and touching it for 10 minuts I started to kiss his shoulder blade and then countied on the rest of his amazigly sexy back! He laughted and said " Are you massageing me with your lips now? " I said " This is a new method of massageing, don't you like it? " He said " I Love it! And dose this method have a name? " I smiled and said " Yeah it's called Horny Toves method. " He laughted said " I would love if you tolded me more of that new massage method of yours " I smiled and countined kissing his back and I let my own hand slied over to his abs and cheast and said " Can't I show you instead? " He said " You can show me and tell me at the same time " I smiled and strok his abs and said " I thought I should massage your abs alittle and cheast just to feel if you have any muscels there " I kissed his amazing back and strok his abs, then walked our him so I was on his frontside and pused him down on the bed and sat down on top of him and touched his biceps and he said " Do you want me to flex them for you?" I smiled and he took that as yes and flexed his muselse and I touched his arms with my hands and said " Nice. " I smiled and so did he then I said " Now I'm going to massage your lips and tonuge, and tell me if you like it. " He smiled and I bend down to his lips and opend my mouth a little and so did he and I started to kiss him and our tounges was playing together and after a minute he said " I love it!" I smiled and countined kissing him and then he said " My neck is killing me it is so tense " I smiled and started to kiss his neck, and tickled him a little with my tounge on his neck and then I started to undo his jense and said " Now I need you to take of your pants sir, so I can see if your sexy beast is working like it should " He smiled and I pull of his jeans and strok his own thigh and said " You have great muscels in your legs anyway. " He smiled and I pulled of his boxers off and throw them on the floor and said " now I have to massage your beast and see if everything is working like it should be, so Jared didn't hurt it yesterday. " He smiled and I took a soft grip of it and started to slowly move my hand and I could fell how it started to grow so I moved a little faster and he moan and he said " So is it working like it should? " I smiled and said " Hard to say yet, I just think I have to countinue for a while longe before I know. " He gave me a cheesy smile and I bend my head down and started to play with my toung on his beast and he started to moan more and louder. I started to use my lips and tonuge and I could feel how big, and hard it got and he started to breath faster and heavier and when it was hard, warm and big I stopped and looked at him and said " Yeah it's nothing wrong with the muscles there. " Jensen smiled and said " Now it's my turn to show you my method " I smiled and said " And what is that called? " Jensen gave me a cheesy smile and said " It's called To get Tove naked and soaken wet. " I smiled and lied down next to him so he could get on top and his hand slowly moved under my top and into my bra and carness my boob he smiled and said " big and firm " I smiled and strok his back and he played a little with my nipple with his fingers and that was so good. I sat up a little so he could take of my top which he gladly did and throw it away and he said " Since I loved that massage you did with your tonuge I thought I should give you the same " I smiled and he started to kiss him with eager and his tounge was playing with mine like crazy and it was soo sexy!! I counld have lied there kissing him for ever it was so amazing!! And it make me really worke up to and I could feel his hard, stiff beast pressed against my thigh, and moved my leg alittle so it would become friction on his beast and then he started to kiss me with even mor eager so I just countined with my leg and he stopped kissing me and moan and I smiled and he looked at me and started to undo my pants and pulled them off. He smiled and said " Can you please lie down on your stomach so I can check that gourgous back and ass of yours and see if it still is perfect" I smiled and did as he said and he strok my back with his hand and unhooked my bra, and then his hand wander down and he grabed my ass gently and touched it, then he grabed teh eage of my panties and pulled them down and carness me ass with his hand and and I said " did I pass the test? " He smiled and said " Oh yeah! I will give you A++++++! " I said " Good!" Then he said " Now I have to see if you are working like you should down there and how tight you are" I smiled and he strok my thighs and ass and spread my legs apart and pressed a few fingers inside of me and started to move slowly and I started to moan right the way and he moved faster and I started to breath faster and moan more, then he took his fingers out and said " Defently passed the test but I would like too see from the otherside too. " I gave him a cheesy smile and turned around and started to use his tonuge and that was just so amazing!!! I started to moan really load and I could feel that all my blood was pumping down there and I was sooo wet!! I just wanted him inside of me!! I was so close to come and he stopped and said " Oh yeah tight and amazing!" He took of my bra and throw that on teh floor and said " I think your big amazing boobs also need some massge" and started to lick my nipples with his tounge and careness me with his hand and it was so good!!! And I started to moan and I could feel that I got more and more wet down there, and i really wanted to come!! Then he stopped with my boobs and said " Lie down on your side because I think I know excatlly what you need to relax. A massage inside if you and with something bigger then my fingers that would make you explode and relax at the same time " I smiled and did as he said and he lied down next to me on his side and he cuped his hand in my hock of my knee and lifted my leg up and I took a grip around his beast and put it inside of me and he started to move and I strok his back with my hand and I moan like crazy!! It was so amazingly good I never wanted that feeling to end but at the same time I wanted that feeling to get stronger and I wanted to come!! So I said moaing " Faster!" Jensen smiled and did as I said and I moan loader and I strok his muscel arm and I was so close and I could feel that my whole body got tense and warm and I stopped breathing and I screamed of pleaser and buried my nails into his arm and I came!! I looked at him and he was smiling and I kissed him with eager and he started to move faster while I kissed him and strok his back and he stopped kissing me and started to breath really fast and heavy and he got all tense and his beast growed a little more and then he came with a load moan inside of me! He had it inside of me for a while longer before he pulled it out and I put my head on his cheast and both of us was so sweaty! And he said " That was amazing!" I smiled and kissed his cheast and I said " Was I better then Jared? " He said " Oh yeah!! like billion times better!!" I smiled and said " Well you did get it up yesterday so he couldn't been so bad? " He said " He was horrible!! He didn't at all know what to do and I just got it up because I was dreaming about you, and today my dreams come true! " I laughte and said " If you say so. " He said " So you mean that you acutally enjoied it with Madde? " I smiled and said " Yeah I did, not like I do with you but still it's not that bad. " Jensen said " Good because I would love too you two do that again, that was so sexy!! Better then any porn ever!!" I laughted and said " Me and Madde agreed on doing again.. but on one condition.. " Jensen sign and said " Of course you two have, it was to good to be true that you two just wanted to do it.. so what is the condition? " I smiled and said " That you and Jared do it too of course. " Jensen said " no way!! Never!! " I said " Okay then that was the last time you guys got some girl on girl action from us. I just thought that next time me and Madde maybe even will use our tounges if Madde agreesbut she probably will since we have allredy done it, and maybe even make each other come.. but it's up to you guys. " He just stared at me and I smiled and wlkaed up from the bed and took a shower.

When I got out from the shower I got dressed and walked out to Jensen who was still lieing in the bed and he said " I have to talk to Jared about it.. " I laughted and gave him a kiss and he said " Can you help me shower? " I said " Do I have too.. then I have to control myself again..." Jensen laughted and said " Yes you have too. " He took his boxers on and got into the wheel chair and I said " Fine! But
then I will not tolerate any comments about my deep breaths and all that! Then I will leave you there in the shower naked!! And no laughing either!! " Jensen laughted and said " I'm not promising anything but I will try.. " I gave him my evil look and walked into the bathroom and sat him down on the chair and put plastic bags over the casts and pulled his boxers off. I turned the water on and just looked at him while he got all wet and he turnedit off and gave me teh sopa and I soped his back in and I took a few deep breaths to calm down and jensen tured his head around and looked at me and he shooked his head and I could see he was so close to start laughing and he poured the water on again and watched it off and I just closed my eyes and breath slowly. When he was done I helped him get dressed and got ouft of teh bathroom and Jensen rolled after me and then he just brust out laughing and said " You are so horny that it's crazy!" I said angry " Like you are not?! And don't came here and say that you don't like it! And btw wehn you get your casts off then you will get teh honer to shower me and see how easy it is!!" He laughted and said " I never said I wasn't, but you are like a guy do you know that? I would love to do that" I said angry " Shut up!!" He laughted even more and too a grip around my wrist and pulled me down in his lap and he was still laughing and I just stared at him angry and he shooked his head and started to tickle me and like you know I hate that because I'm teh most tickelis person you can find!! I laughted and almsot scremd and told him to stop which he did and then he took a soft grip on my chin and lead my head to his lips and kissed me. But then it knocked on the door and Jensen told the person to come in and mum steped throw the door. I walked up from Jensens lap and gave mum a hug and she sat down on the sofa and said " So how are things here at the hotel? " I smiled and said " Things are just great here, and how are things at home? " Mum said " Like useal. Madde told me that you guys are back together.. " I looked at Jensen and then at mum and said " Yes we are.. please don't yell at me now because you don't like him.. " Mum said " I'm glad that you guys are together again. " I looked at her confused and she said " Well he makes you happy, and under those weeks you where broken up you where a mess and not yourself, and now when I have just been here a couple minuts I can see how happy you are and whole you are glowing when you look at Jensen. And I want my kids to be happy, and if you can forgive Jensen for what he did then I can do the sane. " Jensen said " I don't deserve your forgivness. " Mum said " Maybe not, but Tove things you do and if she trsut you I will. You are an amaizng man Jensen even though you did that, and you and Tove are meant to be and I would love to have you in my family again. " He was smiling and he said " Thank you so much, this mean so much too me! And I will never hurt your daughter like that again I promis, she is my everything and I can't live without her. " I smiled and mum said " I'm glad to hear that. And Jensen I'm sorry for the way that I throw you out, I was just so angry with you and I didn't really know what to do. So I'm sorry I should not have done it infront of the whole family I should have talked to you alone and told you how I feelt. I feel so bad for doing what I did. " Jensen said " You don't have to apologize to me, I deserved that too and I understand that you where angry with me because so was I. " Mum said " No not even you deserved that then, if it wasn't for you I would probably just have two daughters right now instead of three. " Mum walked over to Jensen and gave him a hug and said " You are an wounderful man and I still love you " I smiled and Jensen smiled too and said " I love you too " They where so cute!! Then mum sat down again and said " And I would love if you guys moved home again? " Me and Jensen just looked at each other and smiled and mum said " So you don't want to move back home? " I smiled and said " I don't know.. " Mum said " Is that beacuse you two can have sex 24/7 everyday? " Both me and Jensen laughted and mum said " I take that as a yes.. " Jensen said " Me and Tove are acutally talking about fining a aprtment and move out but don't worry it will take a few month.. " Then he looked at me and said " So what do you say we can't live here all this month? " Before I got the chance to answer the door opend and My ran into the room and Johan walked behind her. She ran into Jensens arms and huged him and both of them looked so happy and Johan walked over to me and gave me a hug and then sat down next to Krisen and My smiled and said to Jensen " Are you moving home? " He smiled and said " I don't know ask your sister. " My looked at me and said " Are you moving home?!" I sign and said " Yes we are moving home!" My said happy " Yay!!" Then she hugged Jensen again and said " I wish you was my dad or big brother!" Jensen smiled and My looked at me and said " Don't you wish Jensen was our big brother?" Jensen, mum and Johan laughted and I said " No Not really, if he was our brother then he couldn't be my boyfriend, so no! Gross!" My said " Why not? " I said " Because it's illegal to date your brother, and it's a long story " Jensen asked " So why do you want me to be your brother then? " My said " Because then I know that you always will be in my family even if you and Tove break up again.. " I said " My me and Jensen will hopefully never break up agian, beacuse I love him so much. " My said sad " But still... " Jensen looked at My and said " If me and Tove would break up again, then I still want you in my life, I love you so much kiddo and I always will and I can live without you. " My hugged him and said " I love you too Jensen " He smiled and looked so happy and mum said " My don't worry everything will be okay. " My smiled and said to Jensen " Can't you kiss Tove? " We laughted and Jensen said " I thought you didn't like that. " My said " I do now, along as you are together. So kiss her!" All of us laughted and Jensen rolled over to me with My in his lap and I was sitting in the armchair and he shooked his head and smiled and gave me a fast kiss, and My said " No not like that! A real kiss" I smiled and Jensen said " You want a real kiss" My smiled and nooded and Jensen smiled and leaded his head and gave me a really passionet kiss and I put my hand on the back of his head and when are lips parted My had a huge smile on her face and she said " Now I know that you are together. " My craweld over to me and hugged me and said " Are you coming home for dinner? Are you guys moving home tonight? please" She looked at me and I said " Yeah we can come home for dinner but I will never have the time to pack all my things till tonight. " Jensen said " Otherwise we sleep at home tonight and pack tomorrow since we have the hotelroom tomorrow too. " My said happy " Yay! Do that!" I sign and said " Fine we will do that" My said " You don't sound happy to go home.. " I said " Sorry.. of course I'm happy.. " I kissed Mys cheek and mum said " Give Tove and Jensen a hug now we need to go. " My did as she said and johan gave me a hug and mum hugged Jensen and then me and said " I'm so happy that you are moving home. " I smiled and we said goodbye.

I started to pack and before I knew it it was soon dinner time, so me and Jensen took the elvator down to the car and I started to drive home and I said " Jensen when can we move out? " He laughted and said " Are you all reday tired of them? " I nooded and he put his hand on my thigh and said " Everything will be okay. " I just sign and said " Yeah right.. "
When we walked throw the door Jensen said " This feels weird it was ages ago I was here. " I said " I know, it was ages ago I was here too. " We walked into teh table and everyone was sitting there and My run to us and hugged us, and Emil, Jerry and Tom also gave us a hug and then Madde and Jared walked down the stairs and smiled and gave me a big hug and then Jensen too and Jared did the same. Mum smiled and we sat down at the tabel and it feelt really weird the last time I sat here then I was totally destroied.. mush have happed in this weeks.
We started to eat and both Tim and Jessica stared at Jensen and I said angry to them " What's your problem?!" Jess started at Jensen and said " He is the problem! He is a dick!!" I just stared at her with anger and Tim said " He shouldn't be
here!! " I was just going to yell at them when mum said firmly " Those who have a problem with Jensen leaves this table!!" Nobody moved and Jess and Tim was still staring at Jensen with hate in there eyes and mum said angry " NOW!! " Both Jess and Tim got up and gave Jensen a last evil glare and walked up stairs and no body said anything everyone just countinued eating and when dinner was over I took Jensens plait and my own and walked into the kitchen and mum and Johan was there and I looked at mum and said " Thank. " Mum said " Don't worry about it, those two are growen ups and they should act better then that! " I nooded and put the dishes in the washer and I looked at Johan who was cleaning the kitchen and I said " Go and have some fun, I will take care of this. " Johan said " You just got home you don't need to do this. " I smiled and said " This is just your last offer. " He laughted and said " Are you sure? " I said " Yes! " He smiled and said " Thanks, I'm glad to have you home again. " Then he left the kitchen and I started to clean the kitchen and when I was done I walked up stairs and it my and Jensens room and it was so weird being there and he was lieing on the bed wtaching tv and I stopped and said " How did you get up here? " He smiled and said " Jared. " I nooded and walked over to the bed sat down and looked at the tv and there it was a woman geting birth!!! And they showed how the head was on the way out and all that you freacked me out!! The screming, the head, just everything! I stared at Jensen and said " What the hell are you looking at?!!" He said " I'm just zapping around the channels. " I said " Chance the channel now otherwise I will go and have an abortion tomorrow!!" He tured the tv off and said " Don't worry it will be okay. " I just stared at him and said " okay?!! I will die!! That woman on the tv she have had a lot of pain medicin and it still hurt like hell for her so what do you think it will for me!! " He said " But I know you are strong enought. " I just looked at him like he was crazy and he pulled me down in the bed and kissed me which always calm me down and I said " I will kill myself!" He smiled and said " No you won't. I won't let you" he kissed me and he said " Do you want to watch a movie? " I smiled and said " Yeah fine, we can hear if Jared and Madde wants to join us? " He said " Yeah do that. " I walked over to Madde and Jareds room and opend the door and I just found Jared lying on the bed and I said " Do you and Madde want to come and watch a movie with me and Jensen? " He looked pretty down and he said " Madde is not here. " I walked over to him and sat down next to him and put my hand on his and he said " She is with Nicky out on a walk.. two days in teh row. " I strok his back and said " I'm sorry.. but can you promis me if it will get to much for you then you will tell her? " He sign and said " I promis.. " I said " Good and try to take teh slow road togehter.. " He nooded and I gave him a hug and I said " do you want to come and watch a movie with us? " He smiled a weak smile and said " Yeah.. aslong as we don't watch a romantic movie. " I said " I promis. " We walked into mine and Jensen room and Jensen said " Where is Madde? " I said quit " With Nicky.. " He nooded and looked at Jared and said " Are you okay man? " Jared sign and said " Yeah.. great.. " I lied down next to Jensen and Jared lied down next to me and we found the ring on one channel and we started to watch it but I mostly just feelt bad for Jared, he looked so down.. I took Jareds hand in mine and Jensen looked at our hands and kissed my cheek and I strok Jareds hand with my thump. Then I watched the movie and when it was done Jared sign and said " I think I'm going to bed now. " I stood up and gave him a hug and said " If you ever needs to talk I'm here.. And Jared honey everything will be okay.. " He nooded and walked out of there and I lied down next to Jensen agian and he kissed me and said " Thanks for being there for my best friend. " I said " He is my friend too so of course. " He smiled and kissed my head and I helped him get undressed and I also got undressed and put a top on and crawled down in bed and put my head on his cheast and he said " It's weird to be here agian.." I said " I know.. but kind of nice too. " He smiled and kissed me and then he turned of the light and tried to sleep and aftre a while I could hear that he was sleeping.

When I lied in bed for hours and I couldn't sleep I started to think about the place I fear the most, the garage.. and I thought I maybe needed to take the bull by the horns and face my biggest fear.. I looked at Jensen who still was a sleep and got out of bed and walked down stairs.. I walked towards the door out to the garage and
I started to feel anxiety and I could barly breath and tears started to run down my face and I stopped infront the door and the whole movie thing with Jensen and Jared just got plaied again.. and I it feelt like someone was squeezing my lungs so thing that I couldn't breath! And I started to cry for real and then I just ran away from teh door and into the livingroom and sat down in the sofa and hugged my knees and lead my forhead on my knees and cried and cried and cried. Then I feelt a hand on my shoulder and I tried to calm down but I couldn't so I looked up and saw Johan there. Then I triedto dry my tears away as fast as I could and Johan just sat down next to me on the couch and he put his arm around my shoulders and that just made me cry more so I just pused his arm away and he got up and started to walk out the room and I cried " Johan, plesas stay? " He walked back to me and sat down next to me and he said " Sorry.. I thought you wanted me to leave.. " I sob " No I'm the one how is sorry.. I just don't want you to touch me then I will just cry more.. " He nooded and asked if I wanted to talk about it and I took a deep breath and said " No not really.. " Johan said " It's okay.. " We sat there for a long while with out saying anything and then I sign and said " I can tell you but I still not sure if I want talk.. " He nooded and I told him everything and he listen and then he said " Can I say something? " I nooded and he said " I can just imagen how hard this is for you and I understand that teh garage is not easy to be in then everything will just come back.. but maybe you should ask Jensen and Madde tomorrow to do this with you.. maybe I'm crazy I don't know.. but maybe they can help alittle.." I sign and said " No that is not crazy.. maybe you are right.. but I hate crying infront of people.. and I will cry.. " Johan said " Well don't think about them as people, think about them as Madde and Jensen the two persons you love most in this world and would do anything for you and even when you are sad. " I said "You are right.. I just don't know how I will be abel to ask them.. or I just write it in the blogg and Madde will read it and she talk to Jensen about that.. " Johan said " Be selfish and think about what would be the best way for you to do this and not everyone else.." I said " I will do that. " He smiled a little and said " Can I give you a hug? " I smiled and said " Yeah of course. " He gave me a hug and he said " I'm really glad to have both you home again. " I let go of him and looked at him and I said " Thanks.. " Johan said " Your mum haven't been herself this weeks and I know she have missed you so much. " I smiled and said " I have missed her too. " He smiled and then I asked " So what are you doing up at 4 in the morning? " He smiled and said " I just got home from work. " I smiled and said " I bet you have been at some womans place and have alot of hot steamy sexy all night long, and used your job as a excuse. " He laughted and said " Oh no you got me.. that is excatlly what I do.. I have quite work just so I could be with my mysterious woman all the time.. I can't belive I hide it that bad.. " I laughted and said " But that can be ower little secret, I won't tell mum. " we laughted and he said " Thanks appreciate it" I laughted and said " So who is that woman then? I need to know who you are sleeping with instead of mum " He laughted and said " It's my assistant.. " I laughted and said " Oh kinky!" He laughted and said " I can be pretty kinky when I want too. " I said " Oh God I didn't want to know that!" He laughted and then I did too and when we had stopped laughing he said " So I heard you had meet Eddie a few days ago.. was he happy to become a grandpa? " I said " He will never be the babies grandpa..he is not my father all he is is a spearm doner. If you and mum are together then you will be teh grandpa never eddie. " Johan smiled and said " I will? " I smiled and said " Maybe. Why don't you have kids?" He said " I never found the right woman intill now of course and I always wanted kids but it just never happend.. " I nooded and said " I'm sorry.. " He sign and said " It's okay... " I said " When my kid get born you can babysit how much you like. " Johan laughted and said " So you and Jensen can make more kids?" I laughted and said " No this is our only kid otherwise we need to find away so he can be pregnate. " He laughedt and said " So you are just going to have sex with out making anything " I laughted and said " Yeah something like that. " He laughted and then he said " So how are things between you and Madde? " I said " They are acutally kind of good, if you ask me anyway I don't know what she things. " He smiled and said " That's good. " I smiled and said " Yeah it real is. " Then johan said " It feels like yesterday when you two was teens and was a pain in the ass for Kristina. " I laughed and said " I know I can't belive that years go by so fast. " Johan said " I know it' weird.. now I'm sitting her with you and you are all growen up and pregnate and I still think you are so young!" I laughted and he said " But you have become a wounderful woman. " I said " Then you haven't seen my bad sides yet. " He said " I'm serious, you really are amazing beautiful woman who loves and take care of evreybody. " I smiled and said " Thanks Johan" Then we heard mums tired voice behind us saying " Johan are you home, and Tove is everything okay? " I smiled and said " Yeah I'm okay. " Mum walked over to us and sat down next to Johan and she looked really tired and Johan put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her and I said " Mum why are you up? " She said " I woke up and couldn't sleep so I thought I should go down and drink something. " I nodded and mum looked at me and then Johan and said " How long ahve you guys been sitting here? " Johan said " I don't know.. two hours maybe. " Mum nooded and I said " Maybe it's time for me to get back to bed. " Johan said " We are going up stairs too " He grabeds mum hand and we started to walked upstairs and we stopped outside my and Jensens room and I looked at Johan and said " Thanks for the talk, I will talk to Madde and Jensen tomorrow I just have to do it even thought it's painful.. " I gave him a hug and he said " Don't worry about it any time. " Mum looked at us confused and then she let go of Johans hand and hugged me and said " I really have missed you so much, and I'm sorry how I acted with everything then. And I'm so happy that you guys are home again. " I smiled and said " It's okay Love you mum " She said " I love you too honey" Then I let go of her and they walked away from me but then I said " Johan! Next time you are WORKING say hello to your assistant then from me. " He laughted and said " absolutely!" I laughted and mum said " What was all that about? " I laughted and said " internal joke you know. " Mum just shooked her head and said goodnight and grabed Johans hand and walked into there room. I quitetly opend the door too my and Jensens room and he was still peacful a sleep in the bed. So I craweled down next to him and put my head on the pillow and then I heard a hoarse tired voice saying " Where have you been? " I looked at him and said " Go back to sleep, we can talk tomorrow instead. " He said " So you are okay? " I said " For now yes. " He said " good. " Then he said tired " Come here close too please. " I smiled and crawled closer and lied my head down on his cheast and he strok my back but after a few seconds his arm fall down on the bed again and he falled a sleep again. I lied there bretahing in his scentenc and it was so amazing and I kissed his cheast but I still couldn't sleep so I took the chance to blogg insted.. so here I'm.

That was my day and night and now we are home again.
Tomorrow Madde will write and maybe she will tell you about the garage visit if I get the strength and courage to do it.. oh God I just get anxiety about thinking anout it!! So now I'm just going to sleep or try anyway next to my wounderful boyfriend. :)
Good night!
Kisses
Tove

2 comments:

  1. oh it was so fuckin sexy!!! I want to do it again :D or atlast see it again ;) hahaha

    you are beautiful honey :) you always have been and always will be. :)
    But you didn't let go, you fought and got through it and now you can live through anything. You are the strongest person I know and I love you so much.
    They won't hate him, and they will forgive him. He is their son after all.
    hahah you scared her away, I don't think she will bother you anymore ;P

    I knew you wouldn't be able to keep your lips off :P
    LOVE the details!!! :D
    haahah I knew he was going to like it because live is always better then porn :P ahhha
    of course they have to do t if we are going to do it :P hahha

    hahahah you are so funny :P can't even do something without getting all worked up :P ahhah
    Krisen is a hard woman to read, one day she is so angry she could kill someone and the next she loves the same person :P ahhaha
    I'm glad krisen afmited that she had done wrong when she threw him out becuase even if h did what he did he didn't deserve to get the shoe like that.
    YAY you are moving home :D :D :D
    hahaha naaw that is so cute that she wanted you to kiss :P she is also a weird gilr :P
    hahaha No you weren't happy :P you just want to stay there so you can have hot and wild sex 24/7 :P

    It was so nice to see both of you together at home and happy again :D
    I just wanted to kick Tim and jessicas ass whn they were behaving like little children!!! God! Grow up!!!
    I'm glad that Krisen did that I wanted to do it too but i thought kirsen would get mad with me :p
    hhahahah I hate to watch that :P But jensen is right, you are strong enough but I would never be able to do it. But honey if you want me there with you when it happnes I gladly be there.
    I didn't... God I didn't think he would get that sad... What am I going to do? I have talked to him and told him that I'm not going to spend as much time with nicky as I use to but I can't just cut him out of my life completely...
    Yeah thank you for being there for him...

    Oh honey... I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry.
    I'm gald you told johan to come back. He is a good man and I know that you know it deep down and he is really great to talk to.
    Honey, you can cry infront of me and I want to go with you in there because I want to make things right between us and I think that it's a start.
    Hahahahhaha Johan :P I would have laught myself to deah if I had seen the look on your face when he said that he could be kinky :P hahahah awesome :P
    Aaaw poor johan... Because I don't think Krisen wants another kid, but it's good that he will have your baby to take care of :)
    i think it's kind of good too but of course it could be better, right?
    you are an amazing woman, by far better then me.
    It was nice to talk to him wasn't it? :)
    hahaha awesome, I bet johan had some explaining to do to krisen after that :P hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!! SEXY SEXY SEXY!!I also want to do it agin! :D haha yeah or see it ;)

    Yeah yeah whatever..
    Thanks for beliving in me other all that time! Yeah maybe I'm.. I don't know.. I love you too so damn much!!
    I know that I just wish he could get that into his head..
    hahahah yes I did .P Hopefully not :P

    you think you know so much :P but his body is like magnetic and mu lips just drawen to him :P haha I know you would :P
    Of course he would :P hahaha
    I know even though those two don't think that :P haha

    like you would be abel to shower ajred without thrwoing yourself at him!!Of course I get worked up ahve you seen jensen!!
    yeah I know but you are a little alike her don't you think? :P
    I'm glad she did that too :) I think it eas good for Jensen to hear that.
    I'm not really as happy as you are but yay I'm moving home .P hahaha
    yeah really cute huh? :P haha
    No I wheren't happy at all!! I want to saty and I still do!! Yeah of course;) we can't do that home!!

    Yeah it feelt good too just a little weird :)
    Yeah so did I!! They are acting like they are 3 or soemthing!! I just wanted to throw the out!! I'm also glad she did that and I wanted t o do the same to and I was SO close!! I don't think she would have gotten mad at you :P
    Yeah so do I!!! stop laughing it's not funny anymore!! let's just hope I'm otherwise this will not end well!! You would?! I thought you rather die then be there! But if you are sure then yes I want you there, thanks. :)
    you didn't think he would get sad.. are you crazy! of course he got sad and hurt. Yeah I know you talked to him.. but still..
    No problem, he is my friend too.

    I don't know either what you should say. well you know as much ad I know that I'm sorry dosn't help. yeah whatever.
    No I can't, I never showing my weak sides infront of anybody and when I do I hate it I blame myself for days after. I know it's crazy but I do. Yeah maybe it is.. we can try..
    hahahaha yeah I know you would :P it was gross!!
    Yeah I know I feelt really bad for him..I hope krisen don't want anymore kids!! yeah he can babysit how much he like :P
    yeah things between us can always get better these days..
    Come on stop with that crap, you are just as good as I'm.
    I don't know.. maybe.. I could have talked to anyone at that point even Nicky..
    hahaha yeah I think so too :P I wish I could of hear what they said :P hahahaa

    ReplyDelete