September 25, 2009

Good and Bad..

Hello!
How are you guys doing? Things around here are okay, it just that Madde is driving me crazy in so many ways!!

But lets start from the begning or let's talk about what happend yesterday first.
As you know me and Madde was at the tailor and we ran into Gustav which was pretty
funny since it was ages ago and I have to say all guys that we went to school which he was the one I least expected to be gay. Since he was the guy that was hitting on every girl in school and almost every girl wanted him too, except me I think since I had Tim back then and then I would not even consideret looking at another guy. Now it sounds like I was so happy and in love with Tim since I couldn't even look at a guy but that is so not true or okay it's true I was in love with him and happy back then but if I compare mine and Jensens relatioship with mine and Tims then I can tell you that I'm so much happier right now and it is insine how much I love him, so even though I look at other guys too I'm happier now and if I see a hot guy I all reday know that I have the most sexiest man on earth. And I think Tony agree with me ;P haha It's funny that we found the two guys that are so into our men on the same day and that we apprently have to hang out with since he is making my dress..

Last night you all know that Madde and Zara had sex for real and Sara found them,
and since she can't really talk to Niklas about it since he still think they are togehter, so Sara called me last night and that was an intresting phone call I have to say she was totally destroied but I do understand her she got to see it live and I just got it explied in word and on paper.
When she called me last night I was lying in bed so I picked up and said hello and no one said anything back so I said hello a few times but no more and then I looked at the display and saw that it was Sara so I said " Sara? I know it's you, I can hear you breathing. Sara? " Then I heard a devastated voice that said " They... they...kitchen... I'm..blind.." I was really confused and said " What? Are you blind? how? " Sara said " I..saw your.. best friend and mine..haveing......sex in my kitchen!" I walked out of the bed and into one of the spare bedrooms so Jensen and anyone else wouldn't hear me and said " What?!! Are you serious?!! For real?! " Sara said " yeah for real. They where naked and Madde was sitting on a chair with her legs opend so you could see everything and then Zara was licking her and touching her stomach and Madde was moan really much and I think she was close and everything was so... much!" I said " Sara spare me the deatils please! I don't know what to say!" Sara said " Sorry but I just had to tell some one. Me neither I just want to forget that picture!" I said " I understand that!" We talked for a while longer and she was totally destroied and then we had to hang up because Niklas wanted to talk to Sara, so we said goodbye and hang up.

That was yestreday and I still can't belive it!
Well anyway I woke up this morning of a my phone rining so I answerd with a tired voice and in the other end it also was a relly tired voice and with a really bad hang over Madde said " Tove can't you come over her and help us? " I said " No way! I have told you that I don't feel bad for you " She said " I hate you bitch! " Then she hang up and I can just imadgen what kind of hang over those two must of had since they drank like evreything!
Jensen also woke up from that and he said " Who was that? " I said " Madde she isn't feeling that well. " Jensen laughed and said " To much alchole? " I nooded and he said " So how did it go yesterday finding the perfect wedding dress for my bride? " I said " Stop calling me bride! And I don't know ask Madde..All I know is that Madde
wants a lot cleavage to show of my boobs then I don't or wait it's going to be white too " He laughed and said " I wouldn't mine that, cleavage is always something posetive. " I said " No it's not!" He laughed and said " Yes it is, especially when it's you" I said " No it's never good!" Then Jared walked into our room and said " What is never good? " Jensen laughed and said " Apprently cleavage" Jared looked at me and said " That is always good!" I just said " What's wrong with guys! also wants to be a lesbian. " Jensen and Jared laughed and I walked up from the bed and put some clothes on and Jensen just put his softy pants on and Jared helped him downstairs. Mum, Johan, My and Jess was all reday in the kitchen and My ran staright into Jensens lap and throw her arms around his neck and hugged him. He smiled and said " Good morning my little princess" She smiled and said " Good morning oldy" All of us laughed and Jensen tickled her a little and then he made breakfast and we sat down at the table and talked and mum said " Remebre we are going to go out and eat tonight" We nooded and Johan said " My parents are going you join us" My smiled and said " What is there names? " Johan smiled and said " Charlie and Marie. " My said " I can't wait to meet them. " Johan smiled. then we countinued talking for an hour and then the front door opend up and a really horrible tired Madde walked into the kitchen, I laughed and said " Honey how are you feeling?" She said " Like hell itself!" Jared gave her a hug and she said she was going back to bed so she walked upstairs. I laughte and also walked up stairs and took a shower and got dressed.

I told Jensen that I was going over to Sara and Niklas place to see how Sara was doing he said " Is Sara sick? " I said " No or just mentally then. " He looked at me confused I smiled and kissed him and left. I knocked on teh door and Zara opend and she acutally looked better then Madde. I gave her a hug and said " I head you guys
had a tough night " She laughed and said " Yeah, how much did you hear? " I said " That you two was drunka and that you two was naked in Saras kitchen and you was licking her and she was close. " Zara laughed a little and said " Pretty much everything then." I said " Oh yeah and that you have had sex with like every guy on this planet " Zara said " Yeah.. " I said " Sara was totally devatsted when she called me tonight " Zara laughed and said " I can imadged you should have seen her face when she saw us " I said " I can imagen, so where is she? " Zara said " Niklas and Sara drove to the city. " I nooded and Zara said " i was just going over to my house or Nickys house or whatever to pick a few things up, do you want me to come with me? " I said " Why not. " We walked out and Zara said to Emma that we was going and then we left. When we arried at the house Zara opend the door and walked into teh house and I followed her and she said " Hello? " Then Nicky walked into the hall and gave Zara a hug and me too. He asked what we was doing here Zara said she needed a few things. Nicky looked at me and said " I heard about your engagedment, congratulate!" I said " Thanks" All three of us sat down at the table and we talked for a while then he looked at Zara and said " So how are Madde doing? " I could see that she wasn't really comfterble with tha qustion but she said " Today not that good we drank a little to much yesterday but otherwise good " He smiled and said " Good.." Zara said " Do you miss her? " Nicky looked at her and said " I'm not going to lie so yes I miss her. " Zara nooded and then we changed subject and after a while Zara started to pack those things she needed and Nicky said " I have to go now, but you will probably be fine anyway " Zara smiled and said " Yeah, I have lived her for almst 12 years and I have the key to the house and pluse I have payed half of it so yes I think I will be fine in my own house" Nicky laughed and said " Yeah that's true " He gave her a hug and then he left. I walked around and looked at there pictures they had and they looked so happy and that time was everything so easy for all of us.. Zara looked at me and asked what I was doing, I said " Nothing I'm just think back at the good times. " Zara walked over to me and lied her arm around my shoulders and I said " Don't you miss it? " Zara sign and said " More then everything in this world.. " I lead my head on her shoulder and said " I understand that. " Then we stood there for a while, then we left and Zara locked the front door and we walked home to or house and Zara walked upstairs to Madde.

I walked mine and Jensen room and I was emapty then I walked down stairs in the living room and no Jensen and no one in the kitchen either so I walked up and then I heard Jensens amazing voice from Mys room so I smile
d and walked over there and when My saw me she smiled and ran over to me and hugged me, then I walked over to Jensen ans strok his back and he smiled and pulled me down in his lap and kissed me. My looked at us and said EW!" Jensen laughed and said " I though you like when we kissed each other" My said " But you are useing your tounges and they are like licking on each other, that gross!" We laughed and My said " Why do lick each others toungue? " I laughed and said " Because it's nice " My said " No gross! " Jensen said " Well when you get older you will understand" My said " I don't won't to understand" We laughted and plaied for a while.

Then I walked into Maddes room to see how she was doing, and she and Zara was lieing
in bed watching a movie in just there underwear and don't ask me why and I didn't ask either.. I sat down on her bed and then I remebred that I had forgett my cellphone at Niklas and Saras apartment, and I told Zara and she said she had to go home anyway so she got dressed and we walked over there and Sara and Niklas was still not home so we walked in the kitcehn talking and laughing and then I found my phone and Zara walked into Emmas room but she wans't there but then we heard that teh shower was on so we understood she was there. Then we was going to walked into the livingroom and the bathrooms door opend up and Viktor walked out of there!!!! And he was totally naked and he didn't see us then we heard Emmas voice from the bathroom saying " The condoms are in my black bag!" I could see how angry Zara got I have never seen her like that before and literally it shooted lightnings out of her eyes!! Then Viktor looked up and saw us and he stared at us and said " Emma, we have a problem.. " Emma walked out to him and she was just wearing her pantis and she didn't see us either she strok his cheast and he pointed at us and Emma tured around and looked at us but she didn't care she just looked at us bitchy and Zara said firmly and angry " Viktor get dressed and leave now!! " Viktor walked towards the bathroom and Emma grabed his hand and said " You are staying here, don't care about her! " Zara said really angry " Viktor now!!" He acutally looked scared and walked into the bathroom and got dressed and then Emma said " Then I'm leaving too!! " Zara said " No your not you are staying her!" Emma walked into the bathroom without saying a word and then she got dressed and walked out too us and Zara said " Emma you are staying here because we need to talk! " Emma said angry " No, you can't decide over me your lesbian whore!!" Zara was just going to say something when Nicky grabbed Emmas arm and said " You are not calling your own mother that! " Emma said " I hate you, Nicky you are a fucking dickhead and I call her what ever I want!!" Nicky said " No you are not calling her whatever you want!! You have like the best mother in the world and she have always taken care of you so start too show some respect!!! And you are not calling me that either!" Emma yelled " respect for her don't think so!! And you are no my father so I don't care what you say!" Zara looked at Viktor and said " What are you still doing here?!" He looked at Emma and then he left. Nicky said " Maybe I'm not your father on paper but I have acted liek you father for the last 13 years!! And don't come here and say anything else. And about Zara she have never done anything to hurt you and she is an amazing mum and an amazing woman so start listing to her!" Emma said " You are not my father!! you just think you are!! And mum is a fucking whore!!" Then she ran into her room and locked the door and Nicky was going after her but Zara took his hand and said " Nicky calm down. I talk to her later when she have calm down a little because now she will just do the oppsite about everything I say. " Nicky took a deep breath and said " I can't belive her sometimes!" Zara said " Yeah well what she said is kind of true or it was anyway. " looked at her and said " That you are a whore? " Zara nooded and I said " Come on you are whore! You know that; i know that, Nicky know that and she knowes that too. " Zara said " Fine I'm not a whore. " Nicky said " No your not so stop saying that. " We sat down in teh living room and Zara looke at Nicky and said " Thanks for all those compliments" Nicky said " Which compliments? That you where a amzing mum and a amazing woman? " Zara nooded and he said " I though you knew that I thought so all ready. " She said " Yeah I use to before we... broke up.. " Nicky said " All those things I said back then I still mean it. " Zara said " Except those words when you said you was in love with me.. " I garbed Zaras hand and Nicky said " I'm in love with you..but.. " Zara said " But not as much as you are with Madde.. " Nicky said " Well you are togehter with Madde now so what dose that matter now.. " Zara shooked her head and said " No excatlly what dose that matter now when I have Madde.. " Then the front door opend up and David and Kim walked throw it and they was apprently fighting too and Zara sign and said " This is a day when I wish I didn't have kids, and especially since I have a hang over. " Nicky said " Let me talk to them. " Zara said " No I will do it, it would be bad if you guys started to fight again. " She walked into Davids room to talk to him and then it was just me and Nicky really uncomfortable.. but thank good Madde called and asked me if I wanted to take a walk and I said yes and said I would be there in 10 minuts then we hang up. I said good bye to Nicky and left.

When I got home Madde was wating on me and she acualy looked a little better and we started to walk and talk and of course Madde started to talk about the wedding and what to do and I said " If we are going to talk about the wedding then I'm turning around and go back home" Madde sign and said " Fine! let's talk about something else" Then we heard a voice behind us calling over names and we tured around and saw Markus! He gave Madde a hug and then me and said " Long time ago! But you look amazing Tove " I smiled and said " Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself either " He smiled and said " Can I ask you a qustion? I might embarresed myself. "
I said " Yeah go a head " He said " Are you pregnate? " I laughed and said " No I am just have a lot of fat just on my stomach and no where else on my body. " He looked at me and he looked serious and I said " I'm kidding yes I'm pregnate how blode are you! " He laughed and said " I don't know, do you think I know things about this. " I said " Maybe.. " Madde said " You are even worse then me " I laughed and said " Oh yeah " Markus said " So when are your do date? " I said " In the middle of march. " He smiled and said " So how is the father? " I smiled and said " Jensen if you know who that is, but you should since you ahve talked to Madde about jared. " He said " Yeah I know how that is, I acutally watch Supernatural. " Madde smiled and said " She is engaged too!" Markus smiled and said " congratulations! Let me she the ring? " I sign and said " Thanks.. " I showed him teh ring and he said " It's beuatiful just as you" I luaghed and sai d" I would have died if you said that to me when you worked here. " He lauged and said " Yeah right you two had a really huge crush on be back then. " Me and Madde laughed and Madde said " Did you know about that?!" He laughed and said " Of course I did, but where little young back then. " Me and Madde laughed and then Markus said " So when is the wedding then? " Madde smiled and said " 8th december" I looked at Madde and said " NO it's not!! I will not get married this years and not aslong as I'm pregante. " Madde just said " Yes you will and about the pregnatecy we can fix that" I looked at her and said " No I'm not it's my wedding!! And how?!" Madde just ignored me and said " Markus you should come to the wedding! " He smliled and said " Are you sure ?" Madde smiled and said " Of course I'm!" Markus said " Then I would love to come. " Madde smiled and said " Great!" Then I looked at the time and realized we had to get going if we wanted to be ready for dinner, or if I would be ready at the right time. I looked at Madde and said " We have too go " Madde laughed and said " So you can have like 3 hours to get ready? " I said " Ha-ha really funny" Madde said " It's true!" I sign and said " I know. " Markus laughed and said " You two are excatlly the same " We laughed and then we gave him a hug and said good bye and desided that we should take a coffee soon.

When I got home I walked up to our room and Jensen where there watching Tv. He
smiled when he saw me and I walked over to him and gave him a kiss and he pulled me down in the bed and he started to kiss my neck and his hand wander inside of my shirt and it was so good he touched my boob and then I got of him and he looked at me and asked what I was doing, I smiled and said " I really would love to do that now but I have to get ready. " Jensen said " Why are you so slow?!" I said " It's not my fauilt that I'm not as beautiful as Madde. " I walked into the bathroom and he rolled after me and said " Tove don't say that you know that it's not true." I said " The problem is that I know it's true and everyone knews it even you. " He grabbed my hand and said " Look at me" I sign and did as he said and he said " You are beautiful, in my eyes you are so much more beautiful and sexy that Madde. Okay she is hot but not like you. " I pulled my hand back and said " Can you please leave I'm going to take a shower. " He nooded and before he rolled out and he said " You are so fucking beautiful, just start belive that. " I looked at him and said " Yeah whatever close the door. " He said " No not whatever! You have to start beliving in yourself!" I said " Jensen leave I don't want to fight now. " He said " It's nothing to fight about since you don't belive in yourself and see what I see. " I started to get really pissed off and I said angry " Get out of here! " He said " No we need to talk about this, because yo can belive this about yourself for the rest of your life. " I just shooked my head and started to get undressed even though he was there and walked into the shower and tured the water on and when I was done. I wrapped a towel around me and got out from the shower and Jensen was gone and he had closed the door. I sign and looked at myself in the mirror and then I put on my underwear and walked out from there and Jensen was sitting on the bed and I didn't even look at him I just walked into the closet and started to choose clothes and after an hour or more I had picked out a dress and a pair of high heels and I got dressed and walked out of there but Jensen had gone down stairs. Then I started to do my make up and my hair and then I put on the bracelet Linus gave me on my birthday and after like an hour I was done and I was of course 15 minuts late and everyone was down stairs. So I walked down stairs and everyone was waiting on me like always and of course Madde was irrated and Zara, sara and Niklas was also there and the kids. I looked at them and said " Sorry that I'm late. " Madde said " Yeah you are so sorry..Bitch!" Jensen said " Madde don't call her that! " Madde just gave him a evil eye but he didn't care and he looked at me and smiled and said " You looked so amazing!" I looked at him and said " Thanks.. " Jensen lead his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my head down to his and whisperd " I won't say I'm sorry because I'm not because you are crazy, but I can say that I love you and really do look amazing and I don't want to fight about this tonight. " Then he pressed his amazing soft lips aginst mine and then I couldn't be angry with him anymore, so I started to kiss him back and then Jared iturrupted and laughed and said " Guys we are all reday late so stop which that " We laughed and I gave him a last kiss before we walked throw the door and drove there. Johans parents was all reday there and they gave him a hug and Krisen too and the rest off us introduce ourself and we sat down and My looked mum and said " Shouldn't yo tell them that you are engaged? " Charlie and Marie looked at mum and Johan and he said " Yeah we engaged. " His parents smiled and gave them a hug and then the we got the meany and we orderd and then they came and asked what we wanted to drink and everyone order wine who was over 18 except me of course. Then I looked at Jensen and said " That lasted long.. not even a week. " He looked at me counfused and I said " You not drinking in 6 month " He said " Oh right.. sorry " I smiled and said " I knew that you wouldn't be abel to do it. " He laughed and gave me a kiss and then teh food and everything arrived and we started to eat and talk and laugh and then Jared raise his glass and said " Let's raise our glasses and toast for our newaly engaget couples. " Madde smiled and I looked at him and said " No Jared let's not do that!" He smiled and said " Shut up wifie!" I said " Do you want me to pour the wine glass over you? " He laughted and said " You would never do that" I said " Watch me!" He laughed and said " Wifie wifie wifie!" I took Jensens glass and walked over to him and heled it over his head and I lead it a little so it was just going to drip out a little and he said " Okay stop!" I said " If you stop teasing me!" He said " Fine.. for today anyway" I walked back and sat down and Jared said " Let's toast for our engaged couples now. " I sign and they toasted and then Johans parents asked " So how is the other happy couple then " Madde smiled and said " Those two" She pointed at us and Marie said " congratulations!" Jensen smiled and said " Thank you so much!" Then Charlie said to Krisen " It must be specially and exciting to have your oldest daughter getting married. " Mum smiled and said " Yes it really is, and I love Jensen so much too so that just make it better " Jensen smiled and then we talked and laughed and Johans parents was really nice, then we got home and Madde said good night to us all and went home with Zara.
And apprently me and Madde are going to find a invitation cards to the wedding!! I hate her sometimes!! I'm not even getting married now!! But make Madde will tell you tomorrow about that..

When we got home Jensen was pretty drunk and so was Jared but he still helped him upstairs and me and Jensen walked into our room and he lied down on bed and I chanced closhes into a top and just my panties and I lie down next him and when he
is drunk he always get really horny :P So he started to kiss me with eager and he kissed my neck and then my lips again and his tonuge was playing with mine and his hand strok my thigh and all the way up between my legs and then it wander up and under my shirt and he started to massage my boob and then he just pulled my top off and throw it on the floor and he started to kiss my boob and his hand moved over my stomach and down inside of my panties and he started to carness me with his hand and it was so good! My hand strok his amazing abs and unbutton his shirt and the view of his abs and cheast just made me even more worked up. I took it off and touched his amazing back and then I kissed his neck again and he pulled down my panties and throw them on the floor and stared to go down on me and with his tonuge and of course I stared to moan, I touched my boobs with my hands and playde with my own nipple while was down there with just made it even better. When I was all wet and I just wanted to feel his beast inside of me I just pulled his jeanse off and his boxers and his beast was all ready up but not really hard enough so I stared to lick it from top to toe and he started to moan and I put it between my lips instaed and started to move slow while I strok his abs with my hand and he moan more and more and his beast got bigger and bigger and I stared to move faster and he morn even more and then he was hard enough. So I got on top of him and he helped with his hand put his beast in side of me and I moan of pleasure because it was sooo good!! I started to move slow and he strok my tight and then up to my boob and played iwth my nipple and I bend down and kissed him and he smiled and strok my back and I started to go faster and faster and morn more, Jensen morn too and then I got off him and licked his beast and he moan and then I lied down on my side and so did he and he lifed my leg up a little and pressed it in me and he started to move and it was sooo good!! I strok his sexy back with my hand and he kissed me and I kissed his neck and everything was just so amazing!!! I smiled and he smiled back and then I just wanted to come so I said " Faster and harder!!" He smiled and said " What ever you say" I smiled and he started to go faster and harder and deeper and I just stopped breath for a few seconds and closed my eyes and buried my nails in his arm!! Then I moan load and he looked at me and smiled and then he moved even faster and I was so close and I knew he could see that too so he slowed down but he was still deep and hard and that was also so very good!! Then he started to go faster and faster and I put my mouth towards his cheast and almsot scaremed of pleasure and he just countinued moving and then I came and it feelt so good!!! He smiled and I kissed him and strok his back and he countinued moving and I could hear thet he was close to because he started to breath heavier and faster and moan more. Then he got all tense and he came inside of me! Then he pulled it out and lied down next to me and I put my head on his cheast and kissed it and he kissed my head and we lied there for a while and then he fall a sleep. And I couldn't sleep so I put my pantis on and my top and walked downstairs to get something to drink. I walked into the kitchen and and it was dark in there and I opend the refrigerator and bend down to get the juice and then I heard a voice behind me say " I can't believ you didn't see you walked right by me. " I think I jumped like 5 meters up in the air and turned around and looked at Johan and said " Don't scare me like that!" He laughted and I poured up a glass of juice and sat down next to him and he said " It's not often I see you in that little close, that is useally Madde. " I said " Yeah I hadn't expected that anyone would be awake now" He laughed and said " I couldn't sleep, and when I passed your room I think I hear you two having some fun. " He laughed and I shooked my head and laughed and said " That is really embarrassing, I hope we didn't wake you up" He laughed and said " No you didn't, so he can have sex in his casts? " I laughed and said " Yeah apprently he can, I just have to ask what did you hear? " He laughed and said " I heard you saying faster and harder and then I heard you guys more, it's not like I stopped and listen. I'm not that intresstied in my fake daughter or whatever you are to me. " I said " Oh God even more embarassing! Good that you are not and I don't either know what we are. " He laughed and then I said " I'm sorry for how I acted when I found out that you and mum was engaged, that was not nice at all, so I'm sorry! " He smiled and said " I forgive you " I smiled and said " Thanks, I acutally have to say that you are staring to grow on me a little. " He smiled and said " That's good. " I smiled and drank from the glass and Johan said " So have you forgiven Jensen yet for what he did? " I sign and said " I wish I could say yes.. but I can't. Not yet it's to early. " he nooded and said " Hav eyou forgiven Madde then? " I said " No, and that might be even harder since I have knew her my whole life and she is my sister and she have let me down so many times before especially this year and then she did that with Jensen.. I don't know when I ever will forgive her.. " Johan nooded and took my hand and strok it and I smiled and he said " So how do you feel about that it is a girl then? " I smiled and said " I always wante it to be a girl so I'm happy. I have been thinking that maybe this prenacy that I hate so much and always done, that it maybe will be good with Dennie, it's scary and exciting at the same time. " he smiled and said " I understand that but you know that you always can talk to your mum about this if you are worried. " I said " I know and maybe I will. " He smiled and said " Yeah do that, she would be happy " I smiled and said " Yeah I know. so how are things going with your kinky assistant then? " He laughed and said " We had sex yeaterday when I said I was at work and it was fucking sex!! " I laughed and said " Kinky!" He laughed and said " Oh yeah!" Then we laughed for a while and then I walked away with my glass and put it in teh dishwasher and walked over to Johan and gave him a kiss on his cheek and he looked at me and suprised and said " What was that for? " I smiled and said " For making my mum happy and always beeing there for all of us when ever we need you " He smiled and stood up and he said " That was the nice thing you have ever said to me" I laughed and said " I have my moments" He smiled and gave me a hug and said " Tove I love you even though you don't like me, but I do love you. You are amazing and I know how much you have helped your mum and you still do and you are always just there for everyone, you are really a great sister and daughter " I smiled and a tear ran down my cheek and dried it away with my hand and said " Thank you Johan and I mean that. " He smiled and gave him another hug and said good night and walked upstairs to blogg.

And now I think I'm going to sleep and tomorrow teh wedding freak will blogg and she probably will tell you about that...
So good night!
Kisses
Tove

2 comments:

  1. I know! I never thought that he would trun gay but obviously :P hahah but he looked really great and it was so nice to see him again :)

    hahahah I love saras reaction :P awesome!! :P

    cleavage is always good, listen to the boys who knows what they are talking about :P But btw... what's up with the pic?? not nice at all, talk about fake boobs!! :p
    I don't think I have ever had that bad of a hangover before in my life!!! It was mental!!

    hahahah at least zara didn't deny it :P hahaha
    Look, he doesn't laugh at me when I have a hangover.. He is nice, it's more then i can say about you! :P
    I'm glad he doesn't lie to her and I would lie too if his answer didn't make me alittle bit happy but... I don't know what I want anymore...

    hahah my is amazing :P

    Well we thought that it would look better if someone walked in :P hahahha
    OMG!!! Zara must have been soooo angry!! I wonder if I should talk to emma but at the same time I don't want to break the little bonde we have now...
    Aaw Nicky is such a hero :D And he is right, she should treat zara with some respect and she should treat him with some respect too because after all he has been her father for the last 13 years.
    Zara is not a whore and Nicky is not a dickhead!! Emma should bite her tongue!
    Well she is an amazing mum and an amazing woman, everyone knows that..
    I don't know what to say.. what can I say. I guess that was a time when it would have been better if we didn't act as a couple me and zara...
    ahhaha I'm your saviour from the "horribe" fate of being stuck in a kitchen with Nicky :P hahah

    Aaw it was so nice to see markus again!! :D hahah he is so fucking blond it's crazy :P even worse then me on one of my blond days :P hahaha
    ahhaha I can't believe he knew that we had a crush on him :P
    The wedding is the 8th of december this year and markus is coming.. end of story!

    Damn you have one horny man :P
    You are beautiful and you have to think that about yourself too! Come on! Every word jensen says it's true and he loves you and so do i and you are a beautiful woman in everyway!!
    3.15 hours later she finally comes downt he stairs :P hahaha
    hahaha talk about letting Krisen and Johan break the news themselfs :P I guess My is pretty thrilled about all that is going on now :P
    I would have killed you if you had poured that wineglass over jared!! To ruin his great shirt, he got that one from me actually!!
    He won't stop calling you wifie :P hahaha
    They were really nice! It's was kind of nice that we could hang out with some normal people for once :P hahaha
    Yep we are and it's going to be so great!! I love you too honey! :D

    Loving the ditails!! getting horny over here :P hahaha
    It must have looked so fun when he scared you! :P hahaha
    Thank you for apologizing to him about your behaviour that day. You see, he is a nice guy and he is really great to talk to :)
    I understadn that you can't frogive me bcause I haven't forgiven myself either...
    Dennie is a good thing :)
    He is a sweetheart and so are you, give him a chance and he will prove himself to you and you will see what an amazing man he realyl is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge suprise for us :P haha
    Yeah it was :) and he looked amazing!!

    haha of cours eyou do :P But I would have had the same reatiction if I had found you guys :P haha

    hahaha so this time you think I should listen to the boys :P clevage are never good! stop compling aboout my pitures :P hha and Oh yeah so fake!! :P almost liek mollys :P hahah
    hahah you haven't? :P haha Zara is no good for you :P haha

    hahaha of course she didn't :P she is your hero and they don't deny :P haha
    Yeah I know that I'm not nice to you but I think it's your own fuilt if you have hangover :P haha
    Yeah so am I, and I knew it would... you know that you kind of told Jared that you choosed him and if you desides to take Nicky anyway then every chance you ahve with jared will be gone..

    hahaha yeah I know :P so now we are licking tonuges :P haha

    hahah okay you are weird for real :P but I love you both :P
    yeah she almost scared me!! I have never seen her like that before crazy!!
    Well maybe you should let Zara and Nicky handle this an dyou can ask Zara if she wants you to talk to her or not.
    Yeah Emma really should they are her parents, even though Nikcy isn't her biological father but still he is more her father then Jonas is.
    No they aren't and I can't belive she said that,I have called my mum alot of thing sbut never a whore that's like the wors ething ever! Nicky might be a dick in many ways but not when it comes to his kids.
    Yeah she really is and I can't belive you are saying that..
    yeah that had been good if you two hadn't been a couple since I think they need to have that talk sometimes.. even thoug Nikcy dosn't wnat too..
    Oh yeah you did!! Thank you!!

    yeah it really was we need to call him somedaY :D hahah yeah he so is :P I didn't think someone could be bloder then you but apprently someone can :P haha
    I had no idea he know that :P haha
    No it's not, it maybe will be on 8th of decembere next year when I'm not prgenate and then Markus can be there end of story!!

    Yeah but that was no news was it :P haha
    You know as well as I do that I will never be abel to do that, I don't have that self confidence.. yeah I know he won't lie but that is just how he see me and not how I see me, all I see is how ugly I'm and what's wrng with me and so on... and I love you too!
    hahhaa shut up! :P i'm always late and you know it :P
    hahah I know My is teeling everything :P Yeah think so too and she is so cute :P
    then you just had to kill me then because I was so close doing it! He deserve is!!
    Yeah I know and I hate it!!
    yeah it really was nice and normal people are always nice :P haha
    NO it's not going to be great!!! I hate you bitch!!

    I know you would :P haha
    yeah proabably :P
    No problem, that was wrong and I know that. Yeah maybe he is.
    good that you understand that I though you would get hurt.. forgive youself I don't want you to be miserble your whole life over that, I hopefully will forgive you someday..
    I hope you right :)
    Yeah maybe you are right but I'm still not sure.. I still have a weird feeling about this.. but yeah he was a sweet heart tonight :)

    ReplyDelete