Another boring friday.. still pregnate and can't drink! I would do anything to go out and party with Madde right now, anythig! But no I can't...
I just have to comment that my best friend is strange.. look I didn't even say ex before best friend ;P Well anyway she is weird because she talkes to the cars.. I'm mean am I the only one hwo things that weird? :P Okay it is kind of cute too but

still... she talkes like it's her lover or something, it's just a CAR!! And now she will be pissed off at me for saying it is just a car :P haha But I can take that because it is just a car and nothing more :P I compline yesterday when she talked to the Corvette and then she told me to shut up and said " What if it was Shadow?!" I have to say it's a little diffrent I mean Shadow is a living creature and the car is just a car. And Shadow also have a name which is diffrent and he has a heart, lungs and everything. And Madde don't come and say that the cars heart are the engine or something :P haha
Well I just had to compline a little on her I just feelt like it :P haha sorry ;P
Let's talk alittle about yesterday.
When I got back to the hotel Jensen was lieing in bed sleeping so I sneaked in so I wouldn't wake him up and lie down in teh sofa and started to read a new book and I acutally got to read a pretty long time so I can imadgen that he was tired because I doubt that he and Jared have sleeped that much they have probaly just hanged out all night. I lied the book on the floor and closed my eyes and I acutally follow sleep too. And when I woke up I opend my eyes and saw Jensen sitting in his wheel chaire looking at me and smling. I yawn and said " So you are awak, did you and Jared had a good time last night? " He said " Yes I'm, and I got suprised to see you here sleeping. And of course w
e had. " I smiled and said " Yeah I snecked in I didn't want to wake you, so what did you do " He smile and said " We had a really masculine night with a lot of food, sport, beer, and alot of sexy strippers " I said " No you didn't. " He laughted and said " Yes we did and they where so hot and amazing, and I can prove it. " He rolled out and came back after a few seconds and I said " How? " He took a bra up that he had been holding in his hand and showed me and said " This bra is just made for stripping " that and I laughted and said " You suck, do you know that? That's my bra " He said and played dumb " Oh it is? I didn't know that.. but since this bra is made to be stripping with and then throw it off you can't just let the bra down. " He gave me a cheesy smile and I laughted and said " I can't let it down can I? That would be so mean.. " He smile and nooded and I tok my bra from him and said " Jensen can you leave me and my bra alone so we can have some fun togehter stripping " He said " What?!" I said " You never said that you had to watch it happend. " He stared at me and said " Can I add that now? " I said " No sorry sweeit this is juat a game for two me and my bra. " He seriously looked sad and roll out of there.After a few minuts I walked out to him and he was looking throw the window and when he saw me he smiled and said " You need to shower me, I smell like bad eggs or something. " I looked down in the floor and thought to myself that I was so horney and just wanted to rip his closed of and jump him and it woudl eb hard not too when he was naked.. I took a deeo breath and said " No Jensen you smell great.. we can shower tomorrow. " He said " No it was days ago.. " I said " Jensen I can't.. " He said " Why not? " I sign and said " Just because I can't, okay?" He said " Why not, tell me? " I said annoied " Fine! I wouldn't be abel to keep my hands of you!" He smiled and said " Well you can have your hands where ever you like" I said angry " No I can't!!" He smiled and said " Tove I need to shower otherwise I just have to call someone else maybe Olivia. " He said " And that is? " He said " That woman that workes her that you are jealous of. " I just stared at him angry and said " Fine I shower you but don't touch me!" He smiled and said " I will do my best not too. " He smiled while I rolled him into the bathroom and he pulled his t-shirt off and there was thoughs amazing muscle!!! I just tried to look away and keep myslef busy so I helped him of with his soft pants and then I had to take his boxers off... and I slwoly removed them and I could feel a few fingers touching his ass s I took another deep breath and he just shooked his hand and smiled. I put bags on his casts and he
turned the water on and when he was all wet and amazing with those sexy abs and that back, I just have to say OMG!!!!!He gave me the soap and told me to soap hi sback in so I took another deep breath and did as he said and I took a another deep breath and another. He turned his head a little and looked and gave me a cheesy smile and I just said " Shut up!!" He laughed and said " What?" I said irratated " Do you think this is easy for me?! You would never be abel to keep you hands of me if you had to do this!" He smiled and said " I know I wouldn't, but I don't want to keep my hands off " I said " Shut up!" He smiled and said " Are little Tove horny? " I said angry " Why should Ibe?! " He gave me another cheesy smile and said " One because you are washing my back and I know how my back turnes you on, and second because I'm all horny " While I wased his amazing back with my hand and I could feel every muscle and I could also feel that he was flexing them and then I looked fast look at his beast and it was big, warm, and hard. Maybe not so hard that it was ready get but it was on a good way to become like that. He looked at me and said " So what are you looking at? " I said " How can you be that hard without not even doing anything?!" Horndog!" He laughted and said " You have touched me, and I have a mind to fantasize in about you so it's not that hard. And I bet that you are just as wet as I'm hard right now. " I just stared at him and didn't say anything. Then the bag almost slide of so I walked over to his frontside and tried to get it on and after a few seconds I succeded. Then all teh sudded I feelt Jensens hand on my ass and slowly moving down to my thigh and I just froze there and feelt the shiver down mt spine and all of my skin turned from smooth to goosebumps and he just countiuned moving his hand. Then I could feel his unbutton my pants and pulled them down and since I was still staring into the way. He also pulled my panties down and started to careness me just a little down there and it was sooooooo good! So I couldn't keep it together anymore. So I just pulled my shirt of my head and looked at him and he smiled and countiuned touching me and moved his ahnd up to my boobs and started to gently careness them. I bend down and started to kiss him and he pulled me down in to his lap and I started to kiss his amazing neck and touch his back and he strok my back and then he started to kiss and lick my boobs and it was so good, I started to moan and then I was so worked that I thought I was going to explode and said " I 
need you inside of me now! " He smiled and I sat down astride over him and his beast and he was all reday hard enought so he helped to get it inside of me and it was so amazing!!!!! I sat there and had his beast inside of me and pressed my body against his and started to kiss his neck and then his lips and pull my hands throw his hair and then I started to move and it was so good and I just wanted to die because it feelt so amazling good! He touched my boobs and massage my nipples and it was alos so amazing! I looked at him and he gave me a smile and then he took a around my necak and pulled my head down and kissed me. When our lips let go I started to move faster and both me and him started to moan of pleasure. Then I got of him and stood up and looked at him and he strok his hands on my back and then down over my ass and down to my things. I smiled and bend down and started to carness him with my hands and I could hear that he loved it because he got louder and louder and then I put it into my mouth and started to use my tounuge in all those ways I know he likes it. I looked up and he smile and then he turned the water on. I could feel teh water pouring down my back and over my hair and Jensen just looked so sexy!
He moan more and more and then I stopped and sat down on him again and started to move and before I knew it came really big and it was sooooo amazing!! He smiled and I countinued going and I could feel that he was so close so I started to go faster and after a minut or so he came with a big moan inside of me. I stopped moving but I still sat there and had it inside of me and kissed him then he smiled and said " Again? In the bed? " I smiled and said " Why not " I started to kiss him again and he said " If we are going to the bed you have to get up from me " I smiled and kissed him and got up and helped him up and we left the wheel chair and I helped him jump on one leg insted but when we got out from the bathroom and into the livingroom he laughted and fell down on the floor on his back and both of us just started to laugh and he gave me a chessy smile and said " I have to say it's a very fine view from here " I laughted and tried to help him get up but insted he grabed my ankle

and pulled me down on top of him and I smiled and said " We are going to have sex here? " He smiled and said " Yeah, kind of sexy " Then he started to kiss me and I strok his chest and then started to kiss his abs and then all the way down to his beast which I also kissed and started to lick it and he started to morn and in a few minuts it was up and reday to go again so I smiled and started to kiss his lips agaia and he put it inside of me and I started to move and it was amazing like always! So after a while I came and so did he. Then I lied down on his cheast and he kissed my head and strok my back and I strok his chest. He said " Once again in the bed? " I laughted and said " Yes but one condition. " He laughted and said " Of course I can use my tonuge on you. " I smiled and said " Yeah I would love that but that was not what I wanted. " He said confused " So what? " I gave him a cheesy smiled and said " I want you to do something that you never have done, and is curious about " He said " OKay? " I smiled and said " Yeah I won't you to taste your own swimmers. " He looked at me and said " You are insine. " I said " It was yu how asked me and do you want sex or not " He sign and said " Fine. " I smiled and took a little on my finger of it that had run out of me and said " Lick it. " He said " I
can't that grossed, myabe I die " I laughted and said " I can do it first if you like. " I licked my finger and shallowed it and said " Look I'm alive. " I took some more of his swimmer on my finger and said " Come on, are you a mouse or a man? " He closed his eyes and lickedit and made a disgusting face when he shallowed it and I said " Was it that bad? " He said " No the taste was better then I thought but it was still disguting. " I laughted and kissed him and got up from him and help him up and in to he bed where we had hot steamy sex all night long! So Madde you where right OKAY!!!This morning I woke up and had my head on his cheast and I looked at the clock and we had just been sleeping for 2 hours and I got up and got dressed and then I heard Jensen voice saying " Where are sexy? " I smiled to myself and walked back into the bedroom and looked at him and he was smiling and he strok with his head on the bed so I would come back to him but I just smiled and shooked my head and said " No then we will lie there all day. Let's order some breakfast I need coffee" He said " So? " I shooked my head and called the room service and order breakfast to us and I looked at Jensen and said " maybe you should get dressed sinec that drooling slut is coming up here. " He laughted and said " I'm not the one who cares about that " I just sign and said " Fine be naked then. " Then it kncoked on the door and thank God it wasn't her it was a man and he put the tray down on the bed and left. I took my coffee and started to drink it and he said " You are not suppose to drink that. " i said " Yeah yeah, whatever " He looked at me worried but I just ignored it.
Then my phone rang and it was Madde and I said happy " Hello sexy, how are you?"she was also kind happy and said " I'm okay, how are you?" I said " I'm kind of tired I haven't sleep that much tonight " She said " So.. what did you guys do then? " I said " Nothing.. I just couldn't sleep. " She said " yeah right... " I laughted and she said " Do you want to come with me to the city and shopping? " I said " Can't we do it tomorrow insted? I'm to tired today. " She laughted and said " Of course we can, then we have a dte tomorrow. " I said " Thanks, is it something special you need? " She said " No not really but we always find something. " I said " I know, but it's harder for me this days since I can't 
ahve anything " She said " I know that's why we are going to go and look at mummy clohes for you. " I said " No we are not!! I rather die then to wear them!!" She laughted and said " Yes we will, rembere I forced you into that wedding shop so I will succed. " I said angry " No your not!! " I looked at Jensen and he was laughing and I think he had understood what we was talking about then it hit me and I said to Madde " You and Jensen is behinde this aren't you?!" She said " Maybe.. maybe not. But we will do it, because you need them and you will look great in them" I said " I hate you guys! No I won't and the worse is those guys who workes and those places because they are going to touch my belly and say I looked so cute and so on!!" Madde laughted at me and said " Yeah maybe but still you need to do it and I will make you do it. The end. Bye Tove, see you tomorrow. " Then she hang up before I got the time to say anything more. I hit Jensen the hardest I could and he said " AW!" I gave him my evil eye and walkied into the bathroom and took a shower.
When I got out from the shower I got dressed and walked out to Jensen and said " I'm going to go for a walk, do you want to come? " He said " Yeah I would love to go for a roll " I laughted and so did he, I helped him get dressed and he kissed me and got into the wheel chair and we walked outside in teh sun and I rolled him in his wheel chair and we talked and laughted and autally had a great time intill.... I heard some one called my name and I turned around and saw Eddie standing there. I just froze to ice and couldn't move, he walked up to us and when Jensen saw how it was I
thought he was going to kill him and but I grabed his hand so he would calm down a little and Eddie said happy and like nothing had happend before " So how are you guys doing? " I said bitchy " Great except that you called me ugly and a slut the last time we talked!" He just ignored that and looked at Jensen castes and said " So what have happend to you? " Jensen said fuoirious " Car crash! " Eddie looked at me agian and said " Have you gained some weight since last time? " I said angry " Thanks for calling me fat!! I'm pregnate!!" He smiled and said " I'm going to become a grandpa?" Jensen said angry " You are not our kids grandpa!!" Eddie said irrateded " Yes I'm! I'm Toves father"I said " You are not my father!! Maybe on papper you are but that's it!! Our kids dosn't have a grandpa, or if it have then it's Johan and not you!!" I could see eddie got angry and then me and Jensen started to walk away from him before Jensen was going to kill him and we walked back to the hotell and both of us was furious! So we just sat there staring into the wall. Then it was almost dinner and of course that bitch knocked on the door and she walked over to Jensen and put the tray down next to him and Jensen said somethinag and she laughted and hit him gently on his cheast and I just stared at her and said " Like I have said a milloin times now the door is there!" She looked at me and said " Is he
your boyfriend or something?!" Jensen looked at me smiling and was witing for an answer and I said angry to her " Out!!" She gave me a weird look and walked out of there and when I closed the door behind me and said " Bitch!!" Jensen was laughting and I sat down next to him on the bed and he was still laughing and he tickled me on the side so I also starte to laught then he stopped but i was still laughing and he started to eat and I took a few bits and I said " Maybe I should have told you this earlier, I have a date tonight.. " He looked at me sad and he said " With who? " I sign and said " With Henrik.. " He just nooded and countinued eating. I didn't eat that much since me and Hnerik was going to have dinner. I left Jensen on the bed and I could see he was sad...I jumped into the shower again to get ready and in a few hours I was reday to go I walked out to Jensen who was lieing in the bed and he sign and said " You look good.. have a great night. " I looked at him and picked up my phone and dialed Henriks number and he picked up and I said " Hi Henrik, what's up? " He said happy "

I'm getting reday to meet you baby " I sign and said "I'm so sorry Hnerik, I really am.. I have to cancel or date.. " He said sad " Why ? " I said " because it's not fair to you, because waht you feel for me I will never feel that for you again, I'm sorr. I would love to still has you as mu friend but nothing more, I'm still inlove with someone else.. " he sign and said " I understand. Jensen is a lucky man. " I said " No I'm a lucky woman. Thanks for understandning " He said " I still love you and always will be my only love but i understand he is your boyfriend. " I said " Thanks, and I love youtoo but not like that. And we are not together if that makes it easier " He laughted a little and said " Yes it dose. Bye Tove, see ya some day " I smiled and said " Bye honey. " Then we hang up and I looked at Jensen and he was smiling and said " You are not going? " I walked over to him and sat down on the bed and said " No I'm staying here with you " He smiled and gave me a kiss and I walked away and changed closhes to something more comfetrble and then Jensen said " acn you get me a glass of water honey? " I smiled and said " Yeah of course. And I'm not your honey " I hearded him laughted and took a glass anw filled it with water and then I heard some one knock on the front door and Jensen told the person to come in and I walked into Jensen with the water glass and I saw a beautiful woman in a amazing dress and amazing high heels standing there and then I saw how it was, it was mum!!! She looked so amazing, make up, hair, everything!! Then Johan walked throw the door too and he looked so handsome. I stopped and looked at them and said " I also didn't recognize you guys " Krisen smiled and said " In a good way or in a bad way? " I smiled and said " In a amazing way! You look amazing! " She smiled and Jensen said " Yeah I agree you look absolutely gorgeous!! We almost just see you
in your police clothes and now.. Yummie!" She smiled and said " Thank you Jensen. " I looked at Jensen and he was like staring at her and I said " Jensen Ackles stop drooling after my mother!" He looked at me and laughted and said " What she is hot!" I said " Watch it! Otherwise I will throw this water glass on you." He laughted and sat down in his wheel chair and said " You would never do that. " He rolled over to me and I said " Yes I would, try me" He laughted and so did Krisen and Johan. Jensen was still looking at Krisen in her kind of short dress with a lot of cleaveats. I just hit his head and he grabed my hand and kissed it and then he laughted and said " Are you jealous because I think your mum is hot? " I said " No I'm not jealous, I'm never Jealous. " Then all of them started to laught again even thought I could see that mum didn't like him kissing my hand, but that is her problem. When they had stopped laughing mum said to me " You look tired " I looked at Jensen fast and he gave me a meadningful look and I said " I haven't sleeped that much tonight.. I couldn't.. " Then I changed subject and asked " So where are you going looking like that? " Johan smiled and said " Out on dinner and just have a great night. " I said " Okay nice, so how is babysiting? I hope is not Madde. " She said " No, My is sleeping over with Ida and Tim promised to keep an eye on the others. " I said " Tim is going to watch out after them? That is like worse them Madde maybe... " She said " I know .. so I thought you could make a call in a while to cheak up on them. " I laughted and said " I will do that. " Johan said to Krisen " Honey I think we need to go now. " Krisen nooded and gave me a hug and Jensen said " Johan watch after your woman 
tonight if you don't want every man there to drool over her and try to steal her away. Bceause she lookes damn sexy!" Krisen smiled and Johan said " Yeah I noticed because we droped my the police station and every guy there was also all over her! Even Pontus and Dennis and they where like the worsed ones espcially Dennis. " Mum laughted and said " No they wasn't!" Johan said " Yes they where but I can't blame them. " He kissed her and Jensen said " I can understand that, I almost want to throw myself on her. " Krisen looked at him and smiled and shooked her head and I saĆd " Jensen Ackles what did I say? Stop drooling after my mother! " He just laughted and said " What did I say? She lookes damn sexy! " Krisen laughted and said " I'm glad you think so, it's not everyday I got to hear that from you Jensen. " He smiled and said " You are always hot if you didn't know that. But tonight.. OMG!! " She laughted and they said goodbye and left and I looked at Jensen and said " Suck up! " He said " What I didn't suck up, I meant what I said, she is super hot! So it's not weird that her daughter also are super hot" I just shooked my head and gave him the water glass. Then Johan walked throw the door again and said " We forgot giving you this letter, bye!" He closed the door and I opend it and it was
the resolvet for teh afther test on the baby, I all reday knew the answer so.. I said " Jensen this is teh answer to who is the father to the baby, do you want to read it yourself? " he looked so nervious and said " no you read it.. " I said " okay.. the fater is.." he inturupped me and said " Wait! I don't want to know.. or do i!! don't know!!" He almost got a panic attack and I grabed his hand and said" Jensen calm down. You want to know the answer I promis " He said a little calmer and said " Are you sure I want to know?!" I smiled and said " Yes I'm sure because you are the father" He took teh paper out of my hands and read " Is a match, Jensen Ackles is the father of the baby. " Then he smiled and said " I'm the father!" I laughted and said " I know, I have tol dyou that all teh time. " He said " I know, I'm sorry for not trusting you. But after what I found out about all those guys.. I'm sorry " I smiled and said " It's okay. So what did you think of me when you found about of all my guys? " He said " Nothing " I said " yes you did, it starts with a S " He said " No all I thought was that I love you " I said " No come on tell me what I really is. " He said " And I thought that you where going to marry me. " I said " No something in four letters, say it!" He said " Fine, Wife!" I said " No, Slut! Just must have thought baout it! say it " He said " wife!" I said " Slut!" He smiled and said " No you are not that word, wifie " I said " Yes I'm so say it!" He smiled and said " Never wife " I said "angry shut up!!" He smiled and said " Wife!" I just looked at him angry and throw myself at him and started to kiss him just to shut him up, when I let go of his lips with mine he smiled and said " I love you way to shut me up wife " I just kissed him agian and he pulled of my shirt and unhooked my bra and throw it away in the room and lied down next to him and he got on top the best he could and he pulled of my pants and my pantis and started to carness me with his fingers and I started to moan and then
he kissed my stomach and started to use his tounge down there with I LOVE!!! I started to moan really load and after a few minuts I came. He looked at me and smiled and crawled up and kissed my lips and played with my toungue with his tonuge. He is an amazing kisser!! That toungue unbeliveble!! Then he roll down on his back again and I sat up and pulled his pants off and his shirt and I strok his amaizng abs with my hand and kissed his nipple and played with it with my tounge and then I kissed my way down town. I took a bit with my teeath in the egde of his boxers and pull them off. He was all reday a little work up and I smiled and started to lick it right the way and he lie there and looked so happy. And then I started to use my hand and go faster and I could feel it grow inside of my hand and get stiffer for every second and then I started to use my
lips and tonuge and he started to moan and when he was hard enought I lied on top of him and pressed it inside of me and started to move and moan everytime it got deeper inside of me. I strok his cheast and he was touching my boobs and it was sooooo good like always!! I started to move faster and I started to moan more and so did he and he help a little with his finger and I was so close and I just grabed his hair as much as I could and I was so close screaming but I heled it back a little so not the hotel securetly wouls strom in here. But I was load when I came and he just smiled an I countined moving and he got all stiff and all his muscels was all flexed and he just moan " Faster!" I smiled and did as he said and then he came inside of me. I kissed him and lied down next to him and he smiled at me. Then he strok my belly with his hand and I looked at him and said " Jensen, what are you doing?" He smiled and said " Nothing.. " I said " yeah right.. " He just countinued and smiled and said " But our baby needs to know that I'm it's father. " I just shooked my head and lied down on his cheast so he had to stop and kissed his cheast. He turned the light of and we lied there for a few hours just cuddleing and it was really cozy, and I have acutally missed that.. I ahve missed everything about him..After a few hourse he fell asleep and I started to blogg so here I'm.
Before I wrapped this up I have to say that I hope Madde keep beeing happy like she
have been today, and follow Jareds advice, because she won't feel better to be miserble all the time. And Nicky will survie too even though she is worried about him. But they need to do this and they both need it and I have to say I'm proved of her for doing this and it was so strong yetsreday when she saw him and walked away with Jared. Even thuoght she just said it was because Jared draged her away but as all of us know if Madde really dosn't want anything she wouldn't even follow Jared but she did. So I'm so proud of her and I knwo she can do this and so can Nicky, I belive in them.Well that was everything from me today. And tomorrow Madde will write and maybe tell you about that horrible mum closhes store!! She will force me to go in, I hat eher sometimes!!
Good Night!
Xoxo
Tove
shut up!!! It's not just a car!! It a thing you have to take good care of and handle with love becuase otherwise it won't work as you want it too and I know it has feelings!! Yes a cars heart is it's engine!!
ReplyDeletehahaha I don't think they have been sleeping either. But somehow i doubt that they have been watching sport and what ever... I bet they have been drinking beer and had a deep serious talk about everything and nothing :P they are such pussies :P
Strippers, yeah right :P
damn you woman!!! You have no idea how turned on you just made me!!! I LOVE the ditails and everything and I need to find jared now and have hot steamy sex with him :P
I can't believe you got him to taste his swimmers :P hahaha awesome :P
I was right, I was right as always!! :D I'm the best adn you suck :P
you are a terrible liar :P hahhaha
And I will get you into that store weather you like it or not :P hahhaha
I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!! Fuck I hate that man more then anyone or anything in the world!!! This place and everyone in it would be so much better off if he was just gone from the earth!!! If I see him I will kill him or atleast give him a good beating!!
hahaha awesome you little healous girlfriend there :P ahahha
I'm glad you didn't go on a date with henrik and that you stayed with jensen. It ment alot to him and too me for some strange reason :P
I know!! She looked gorgeous!! I helped her with the make up and choosing clothes :P hahaha But man that was not our mother, that was one hot woman!! :P I can undertsnad that jensen drooled, you should have seen johan when he saw her. He even said "We are staying in tonight" :P
I do not believe that pontus and dennis would drool over krisen... I think I have to pay them a visit!! :P
I knew it that he would be really nervous about knowing the answer to the test but I trust you when you say it's jensen and now we know it is. he must be happy. :)
you are a slut but a wife too ;) hahhahaa
and once again, I'm getting all worked up here!! please stop!!
I know you miss him and he misses you too.
It's just so hard to hear that he is okay when I want to make sure... I just want to go and see him to be positive that he is okay... I miss him.
Jared is a strong man but I suppose you are right... But I'm not strong...
I will never shut up you should know that :P
ReplyDeleteMadde a car dosn't have feelings :P that is just stupied:P youa are weird and cute :P :P hahaha
hahah why shoudl they slepp :P haha
Yeah I think so too so manly :P hahah
Oh yeah pussycats :P hahah
Liek they would be abel to get strippers :P haha
hahah are you jealous :P hahah yeah do that because it is amazing!! and you are always turned on :P how dosn't love the details!!
Of course I did as long ad i use his horenyness :P haha I'm the best :P
Yeah you where right okay!! I don't suck! OKay I do suck but in a kinky way ;) haha
was that news that I such about lieing :P haha
okay maybe you will get me into the store but that is it!! no buying or trying!! and I won't lik it at all!!!I hate you guys sometimes! it will just make me look even fatr!!
Yeah so do I!!! Don't kill him I don't wnat you to end p in jail for a dickhead like him. Yeah I know he should be death!! I hate him and he don't get that!! Just beating but I don't like that either!!
I'm a jealous EX girlfriend :P remebere :P haha but she is a fucking bitch!!!
Yeah so am I, it feelt so wrong. I understand that it mean a lot to him but to you why? :P haha
Yeah she really did I thought it was someone else that walked throw the door first!! You did a good job!! I know not our mother at all, she was so sexy!! Is carzy and it was weird seeing her like that too :P But it's kind of grossed that my EX boyfreind drool over my mother! Oh Madde I did n't want to know that he said that too her!! GRoss!! hahaha why not she didn't excatlly look like she useally do :P and they are guys :P haha I doubt they will tell you the truts :P haha
yeah do that :P
Yeah I also know he would be even thought he didn't have a reson to be. Good that you trust me anyway, I would never hurt him like that again that's for sure. I would never have another father to my kid then Jensen. :) He is all over the place of happyness :)
No I'm just a slut and no wife!!!!!!! never will be!!
I'm worked up all time since I have to helped him with everything!! so no I won't stop! Yeah I know but I don't know what to do..
Yeah I know honey... I know you miss him..
yes I'm right, like always. Yes you are stronger then you think belive in yourself honey!