May 28, 2009

Good and not so good news...

Hola people!

I can't really say anything riht now so just let me tell you everything that has happened today from the begining.

Me and Nico woke up and drove home pretty early this morning, I didn't sleep so well and if I'm awake them nico is to... i don't know but he seems to have a problem with sleeping when his bed partner is having a hard time sleeping, but anyway when we got
home we found Krisen, Jensen, Johan and Henrik sitting in the livingroom all quite. I could feel my heart drop like a rock when i saw their faces, it looked like someone had died... I didn't even care do ask what had happened, i just jumped to conclusions and thought Tove had died. I wraped my arms around Nicky and cried my heart out, then I felt someone elses hand on my shoulder then nicos and then Krisen said "Don't worry honey, Tove isn't dead. I'm sorry we scared you.". I felt really confused and must have looked like a huge question mark because nico started to laugh a little and then he dried away the tears that had fallen down my cheeks. I asked them why they looked so sad and they just said that they hadn't found any new clues and that they didn't know what more they could do to find Tove. I felt more tears running down my face and once again I wraped my arms around Nickys neck and he held me tight.

All of the sudden Krisens cell started to ring and she quickly picked it up, after just a fw seconds she yelled "WHAT!? Where are you!!?? Guide me to you, I'm on my way!!" she ran pass us with johan on her heels. My brain didn't really understand but then i felt Nicky take a steady grip of my hand and draged me to his car, jensen followed us and got in the backseat and we followed Krisens car. I called Johan who was sitting in Krisens car so that if we lost the car he would be able to guide us. I couldn't believe what was happening!! I asked Johan what had happened, why the sudden rush adn he said that Pontus called and said that when he had been in town he
had spotted Sven-Åke walking to his car so he had called krisen to tell her that he was following him and that he needed backup. So that means Sven-Åke was going to lead us to Tove!!! My heart was pumping so fast and the adrenaline was going crazy!! There was just one problem, Nicos BMW wasn't going fast enough, I think I was driving him crazy with: "we should have taken my lambo! We should have taken my lambo!! Then we should have been there now!!". Jensen must have gotten annoyed as well because he was the one who told me to shut up. When we arrived to a dirtroad we spotted krisens car and pontus car a few kilometres in. When we got out of the car Pontus and krisen was looking at a small cottage and throught the glass we all saw Sven-Åke talking to a very hot guy. Krisen turned to us and told us to stand back so that we wouldn't get hurt and then both she and Pontus took out their guns and started walking towards the house.

I was holding on to nicos hand so tight and I can't even tell you how nervous I was when i saw ponuts and Krisen walking closer to the house. A few meters from the house pontus yelled "Police! Come out with your hands on your head! We have you surrounded!!" I saw Tommys face in the window looking out at pontus and he looked really really angry, he scared the hell out of me but at the same time I just wanted to rip his lungs out! then the face changed and there was Sven-åke, he on the other
hand was looking really worried and scared. I suppose he know what will happen to him, Krisen is going to fucking kill him!! Then the frontdoor opened and out came the most horrible sight I have ever seen. There was Tommy holding a gun to Toves head and she was looking so week and sick. I felt the anger build up and when Pontus had told Tommy to put the gun done and he didn't do it and when Sven-Åke showed him ugly face in the door way i could stay back. I pulled my hand away from Nickys and took a few steps away from our hideout and towards the cottage. I didn't let go of Tove with my eyes and I saw to horror and worry in her eyes when I walked towards them. I heard Nickys voice behind me telling me to come back but i ignored him. Then i felt a hand take mine and I looked up to see Jensen stand next to me, him too with his eyes on Tove. We both walked closer and closer but then pontus told us to stand back. Or he said: "Madde, stay back! go back to nicky, you can get hurt!" That was the most stupid thing he could have said because i could see the grin on Tommys face when he looked from pontus to me and then back to Pontus. He knew what we mean to each other. He then slowly moved the gun from Toves head and pointed it on me but then all we heard was a bang and a scream and saw Tommy letting go of Tove and falling to the ground. That when alot of thing happened, first I saw Sven-Åke trying to grab a hold of Tove but then Krisen yelled to him to stop and then he said "make me" and it was so close that Krisen pulled the trigger but Johan stopped her. Then all of the sudden Henrik was standing infront of me and Jensen and he gave Tove a big hug. I turned to jensen and I could tell his heart was broken into little pieces but then Tove let go of henrik, walked a few steps towards Jensen, I could see tears falling down her cheeks and then she ran with the little strength she had left into his arms. I couldn't believe she was alive and to see her like this was just unbareble!! Then we heard a "NO!" and all of us turned to Pontus, saw him watching Tommy raise his gun again and pull the trigger. I felt a very sharp pain in my right side and fell to the ground. I didn't know what had happened all i knew was that I was in pain and I was bleeding, all alone... I heard a second bang and heard someone to the ground.

Nicky threw himself on the ground next to me, his face was so twisted with fright and worry. I just wanted him to smile and be happy but that beautiful smile of his
was nowhere to be seen. He took off his shirt and pressed it against my stomach. It hurted like hell and I thought I was going to die, i just screamed straight out and tryed to stop Nico from pressing. Then all of the sudden henrik was there and I suppose it wa a good thing since he is a doctor, he had a look at the wound and then he called for a second ambulance. After that he wanted to take over from Nico but he just got an angry look from him and left him. I felt really wierd, I was really cold and i was starting to have trouble breathing. Everyone was standing around me and Tove was really looking like a ghost, i have never seen her like that before and I was so scared. I felt nickys hand against my forehead and then he leaned forward so that he could look into my eyes. His goreous eyes was filled with fear and tears and he wispered "Madde, stay with me, don't you dare fall asleep! Look into my eyes and fight honey!! You have to live!" My heart just broke when he said those words, i caused him so much pain and I just hate to see him hurt like that.

It took about 15 mintues before the ambulances arrived and i was really cold and very very sleepy but Nico wouldn't let me sleep. Tove was doing okay, she was sitting next to Jensen holding his hand and Henrik was trying to stop the bleeding on Tommy but apparently Pontus bullet had punctured an artery and it was very difficult to stop it. Pontus and Krisen was watching over both Sven-åke and Tommy. Krisen was furious at Sven-åke and i think she wished it was him who was lying on the ground dying.

The paramedics ran towards me and started working on me, meanwhile the other ambulance took Tove to the hospital. Tove wanted Jensen to go with her but henrik said that it was better if he went with so that he was there when she arrived at the hospital and so that he could fix alot of stuff faster then if he had to drive. Jensen said it was okay and then nico saw his chance so he asked if Jensen could take his BMW to the hospital so that he could go with me in the ambulance. Of course Jensen said yes and then we were on our way to the hospital.

Now I'm in mine and Toves room at the hospital. Tove is sleeping and that is something she needs, she has gotten medicine but they have comed to the conclusion that she needs a new liver because it was to much damage on the one she got. I'm so worried about her but she looks much better now all cleaned up and beautiful.

When I woke up a few hours ago, Nico was here and told me what had happened. Apparently I had fallen asleep in the ambulance and my heart had stopped but they got it working again after a few mintues of heart compressions and oxygen. I was in the E.R for like an hour and then they send me up to the O.R where they operated on me for a few hours and then i was sent to awakening room and now i'm in mine and Toves room. The bullet had punctured my right lugn and caused massive internal bleeding. But now i'm feeling much better and I'm getting morfin so right now I'm just fine, feel alittle sleepy thought but otherwise.

okay, now you know what has happened today, we found Tove but now both me and her are spending some time in the hospital... I hate it because I hate hospitals and doctors so we'll see how I cope. But anyway lets talk about something much more fun.

It's Markys Birthday today!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK FEEHILY!!! I haev to give him a call and tell him that and then i suppose i have to tell him that he'll get his gift later because Tove and i are abit busy right now... But I don't think he will mind because I think he just wants us to get better and we will, i promis! :D

I don't know what more to tell you, just taht i mish Nicky could be here with me. I think I'm going to give him a call but i suppose I have to wait till tomorrow before I can see him and hug him again. I suppose you will hear how much he has been her from Tove tomorrow if she has enough strength to write, I hope so.



Take care!
Love
Madde

3 comments:

  1. I'm not death, I told you I would be fine, or I tryed to say that anyway :P haha

    you are so cute and blond who diden't understand what was happning! but you are cute :P haha
    Tommy is a hottie and an idoit! and he is kind of scare too!!

    did I really look that teribble? :P
    sven -åke is such a fucking cowardd!!!
    but I think it's funny that he's scared of my mother what kind of crimenal is he! :P I'm not even afried of my mother :P hahah
    I qustion!! Where you and jensen trying to give me a heart attack or what?!! You don't understand who scared I was, and when I told you in my inlay to not do anything stupied, well this was stupied!!!
    well good that johan was there! he's good for something anyway ;P

    Where the hell did henrisk show up from?!!
    now I feel sory for jensen again... I hurt him again! I have to talk to him about that tomorrow..
    But a hug from Jensen have never been that good before. thanks for calling him, even though I got angry..sorry
    I was the one who was going to kill you not tommy! I always have to worry about you. but you are alive and that's good!
    you can't belive how scared I was! I have never been so scared in my whole life, never!! don't do that to me agian!

    I think mum is alittla ngry with johan now for stoping her from killing him :p but I think that was the best Johan ever have done :p

    well it's hard to sleep I just have nightmares..
    a new liver.. welcome hospital I'm back...
    well I'm more worried baout you!
    beauitful, yeah right! I looks like a corps!

    markys birtday! YAY :) what are we going to get him?! :P always a problem :Phaha

    I will write tomorrow don't worry, even if I have to use every engeri I have, but I will blogg! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you did a very good job with that.... NOT!! :P

    well evrything happened so fast!! i didn't hav time to react :P
    yeah he was a hottie but i hate him and I want to kill him!!

    yes you did!
    you don't say!!! I just wantd to rip out his lungs!!!
    haha I know, that was really funny :P
    I'm sorry but i didn't think... neither did he i suppose. Right now i wish nico would have hold on to my hand harder so that i wouldn't done what i did, it's not fun being shot...
    yeah i think so too, but at the same time I think it was bad that he didn't let krisen shoot that bastard!

    he was there all along, he followed us from the house... maybe i forgot to write in his name in the once who were in the car... sorry :P
    don't worry about him, he was really happy to see you and that you were okay but i can garantie that he will come and visit you everyday and he wont leave you.
    I can understand that :)
    don't worry about it, I know you. :)
    I know but he got the chanse but I'm not dead :) stop worrying about me, I'm fine :P
    I'm sorry but right back at you! :P

    yeah i think so too, I'm alittle angry at him too :P yeah i suppose...

    i'm sorry honey. don't worry I'm right here and I wont let anything bad happen to you!
    yeah... and here I come too!
    and I'm more worried about you!
    no you are beautiful, you are always beautiful :)

    yeah i know :D I have no idea!! yeah it is! :P

    that's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shut up! :P I'm alive that's the most importent :P

    yeah I know like I said you are so blonde! ;P
    I hate him too!! and no you are not killing anyone!!

    okay I can belive that, becuase I fely like that :P so do I!! yeah It is :P hahah
    yeah... and you two said that I diden't had to worry about you!!
    I wish that to, your supied idout!!
    she had probaly kill him, wish isen't that good!!

    yes yod did, I got alittle confused:P
    we will just see about that want we..
    But I hope it will not be any problem between jensen and Hnerik..
    yeah :)
    yeah you do, and that's good sometimes ;P
    yeah lucky him! if he had killed you then he would of been death all reday!!
    it kind of hard to stop worrying because all you do is geting in truble ;P
    yeah yeah I will try not to get kinaped again :Phaha

    yeah I know you are! but I'm not! but it was for the best

    yeah I know thanks.. it's just hard
    it's better to be here when you are here :)
    I don't think so!!
    no I'm not, but thanks..

    ReplyDelete