May 6, 2009

Yes or No!

Hey guys!
What have you been doing all day? My day has been kind of eventful!

Like you know Madde talked to Henrik yesterday and talked with why he su
ch a coward! Well I think the biggest part of their conversation was about flirting with each other. And I think he’s still a coward if he’s just afraid that I will say no. What kind of man is he! And if he wants to go out with me he has to stop saying that Madde are soooo hot and stop flirting with her all the time and checking her out! And no I’m jealous, even though it sounds like that, but I’m not! Why should I be?
I just think he should talk to me instead and tell me what he’s feeling and thinking, but no!
I just hope he will change he’s mind and come talking to me.

Now it’s knocking on my door and it is actually Henrik I’m surprise but he probably don’t want to talk ;) Well I have to go now and me social for a while. So after I will tell you all about what happened ;)

Now I’m back! Henrik is playing some game with My. And don’t ask me why!
Well let’s start from the be
ginning. When he knocked on the door had had come to apologize for being a coward. I sat on my bed he walked towards me and he gave me big beautiful red rose and told me that he was sorry. He sat down next to me and I have never seen such nervous boy before it looked like he was going to faint, he was sooo cute! He was stareing down on the floor, then he started to say something with a insecure voice I just interrupted him and said that if he had something to say then he had to look at me and not the floor. I can’t believe that all of he’s confidence was just gone with the wind and he’s not uselly sky of anything! But he looked up into my eyes and told me with an insecure voice that he liked me. I just looked into he's blue deep eyes then I coulden't keep it inside anymore and I started to laugh really much.
He just lookde at me and he looked so embarrsed and ashame. So I tryed to stop laughing and sau that I was sorry but it diden't go so well. He asked quitly why I was laughing. I told him that it was funny because it feel like we where in second grade again and he had just said that he liked me liked me and like he was going to ask me if I wanted to be he's girlsfriend. That was what I was lauging about because it feelt like I was 8 again and not 24 ;P haha
He laught a little too but I think he was a big of a nervous wreak to really think it was funny.
Then he got all serious again and sky and I tryed to be too, okay not the sky part but the serious part. Then he looked down on the floor again and then he said it with a really insecure voice he said " do you wanna go out with me.... ehh on a real date? " He was still looking down on he's feet.
I acutally got suprised that he asked since I diden't think he had that courage to do that but
apperantly he did. My answer was no. I could really see how hurt he got and sad. But before he had the chance to think about it anymore I said " I would never say yes to a guy who can't even look at me and don't ahve to confidece and belive in himself. So I want you to ask me again and this time I want the self-confident Henrik I know and who think he's the sexyest guy on the planet to ask me and not this insecure guy he's not attractive at all! I will go down stairs for 2 minuts to get something to drink when I get back I want Henrik here okay?" He looked up and said okay, he all reday looked more confident then before.
So I left him in my room for a few minuts, this time had really listen to me maybe to much.
I never could imadgen that he would of change this much over just five minuts or so.
But now it was Henrik!
I walked into my room and there he was laying on my bed and he had taken of he's shirt so I could see he's sexy abs! When he saw me he said with a confident voice" Well you wanted sexy Henrik right? ;)" I just laught at him and responded" Well yeah but I diden't think you would do this! " Then he hesisted for a while and said " Well that I just get dressed again if you think this is to much" He reached after he' shirt which was laying on the floor, but when I saw what he was doing I just stoped him and said " No don't do that, that was not what I meant! I mean you don't want to use all your energi to get dressed, right?" I walked towards him slowly and sat astride over him, he just looked into my eyes and asked " What am I going to use my energi for then? " Then he smiled and I smiled back and said " You are going to use it to undress me right now " He just said " no problem " and then he kissed me. When he had taking of my top and while we where making out he asked " what about that date? Do you want to go out with me?" I just stoped kissing him and look him in the eyes and then I gave him the hottest kiss ever , with a lot of tougue! When the kiss was over he just said " I take that as a yes" I just smiled at him and kissed him agian and then maybe you can imadgen the rest ;)

Well when we had gotten dressed again it knocked on my door and there was My. She asked if I wantd to play with her. I just told her that I diden't have time. Then she looked at Henrik and she walked into my room and sat next to him, since she not sky at all she started to ask him alot of qustions. What he's name was how old he was and things like that. Then she asked " Is you Toves new boyfriend? " Henrik just looked at me like he wanted help since he not use to nosie little sisters. But I just gave him a teasing smile which meant that he's on he's own ;)
He said " No I'm Toves friend" She just looked at him and asked " Why are you just her friend? Don't you think she's pretty? " I just strated to laugh and so did Henrik. He answerd " Yes she is really pretty " My just looked confused and asked " if you think she is pretty why aren't you her boyfriend then? " Henrik just looked at me again then he said " Well maybe someday she will be my girlsfriend I hope" Then she started with me " Why don't you want him as your boyfreind? Don't you think he's pretty?" Now I was kind of tiered of this when I got involved in it. So I just told her " My when you get older you will understand this " She just looked sad at me and said " you always say that! " I just answerd her " Yes I know that's just because it's true. " Then she looked at Henrik again and said " I think you are pretty anyway" Henrik just started to laugh and so did I and he just said " Thank you, but you are even more prettier! "
Like I said My isen't sky at all! So she asked Henrik "why are you so sweaty? " Henrik laught again but this time it was more insecure and he looked at me like he wanted me to say what he was going to tell her. I helped him and said " this is one more thing you will understand when you get older, okay? now leave! " She just said with a firm voice " no! I want you do play with me! And you have to cook dinner to since mum works and she dosen't have the time! " I just looked at her with big eyes. " I have to cook! I have no tiem for that! I have to write in the blogg and take a shower! I hate this! I never get to know anything! " Henrik just asked me calmly " do you want me to cook the dinner? I want to do it. " Sometimes he's just the sweeitest guy ever!

I just smiled at him and said " we can do it together" He just looked at me and smiled " Well you just said taht you diden't have the time, so you can blogg while I'm playing with My and then take a shower and then I will be starting with the dinner and whenyou are done you can help me, dose that sound good? " I just looked amzed at him! And said " yes it dose" and My got all happy to since she got a playmate. And she ran out of my room, then I have Henrik a kiss and said thanks. He just smiled and then he yelled after My " wait for me otherwise I will get lost in this giant house " Before he left my room I told him to come and get me if she was irratating or asking alot of qustions again. He jsut said " it will be fine don't worry" Then he ran after her.
And here I'm. I can tell you alittle about Tim before I takes a shower and go downstairs to help Henrik. Then I will countinue blogg to night.

About Tim, if we wheren't friend before all that with Madde then I can tell you that this diden't help! I talked to him this morning or I more shouted at him.
I told him that he should leave her alone ans stop hitting on her! And I told him that he had knew her he's whole life and have't give a damn about her then, but now all the sudden he dose!
He just said " she hot " I just looked him with my evil eye and told him that I all reday knew that. He asked why I just was angry with him and not Madde. I yelled at him and told him " yeah well that's because you was the one who was hiting on her not the otherway around!! She just flirted a little while you where doing ALOT more!! " Then he got angry too and started to defend himself. He said " she did more then just flirt so it's not just my fauilt!! " I just looked at him like he was crazy and said to him " I don't believe you, I trust Madde, if she said she diden't do anything she diden't do anything! And first of all she don't like younger guys and second she dosne't sleep with virgens either! " He shouted back " I'm not a virgien! And how can you trust her after all she have lied to you?!" I just said" Well who have you sleeped with them? a name plz. And well I have to trust her since she is my best friend otherwise it woulden't work, yes sometimes it's hard but I just have to because i can't loose her. " He heisted a little while before he responded me and he said quitly " Is it something wrong IF I haven't had sex get?" I though I was going to laugh myself to death the tears even started to fall down because it was so funny. So when i could breath again I asked him " So that mean that you haven't had sex get? "
He just looked at me, and I burst out laughing again.
Which he diden't really like he got mad and said " Shut up!! You should be lucky to be friend with Madde since a sexy girl like her often hang out with other sexy girls and uselly the usgly once doden't fit in! But like I said you are lucky since she is little out of your reach! " I just looked at him as what the fuck are you saying! And said to him " Thank you brother for calling me ugly! That's so mature! So YOU think YOU have a chance on her?! You don't think she's out of your reach?! He just said " No problem sis! And yes I think I have a chance on her before I leave Stockholm I will have had sex with her! " I just thought is he's stupied! SoI asked him " do you wnat your first time to be with Madde?! " He just said yes. I can't believe my ears!!
I Just told him " Good luck, you will need it! Because she's not going to do anything with you!! And don't dare touch her again!!! " Then I walked out of the room.
So Madde I hope you told me the truth about what happend in that pool now! And you want dare touch him either!!

Well now I will go and save poor Henrik from My and then I will take a shower and then go down starirs to help him. So I will countine wrting to night.

Now I'm back! Well when I rescued Henrik from My they where playing with Barbie, he was so cute he did weird little voiced when he talked though the doll and he dressed them on and off. I wounder who had the best time acutally, My or Henrik? ;P I told Mysan that Henrik coulden't play anymore, and as uselly she got disappointe and asked if he could play with her later. He just said maybe. Then I walked into the shower, it was really nice. when I had dryed my hair, or I can't say that since I don't have any hair but when I haved fixed my wig and gotten dressed I walked down to the kitchen. Where Henrik was up in full speed with every thing, maybe he should of been a cook instead of a docter, but to be honest a docter is so much sexier if you ask me! ;) When the dinner was almost ready my mother came home and walked into the kitchen.
I could see that she got suprised to see Henrik there cooking. When he saw her he walked towards her and shaked her hand had said " Henrik, maybe you remebere me?" My mun was still a little bit suprised so she just took he's hand and said " yes the docter right? " Henrik just told her yes. then she looked at me and then Henrik again and said" So you are the one who has been sneacking around here at night and borrowed my daughter all night " Henrik just laught and said " Well I think so, but maybe it's not just me maybe sha have had alot of other guys her too " He looked at me, I said " Not a lotof guys just as few ;) " He Scowled and looked at me trying to look evil So I just told him " I'm kiding. alomst "
Then Krisen wanted to talke to me alone for a while so we walked out from teh kistchen where she asked me if this was a good idea since he was my docter, I just told her " yes it is, And you woulden't dare flirt with him agian! " She was like yeah yeah I want. Then we walked into the kitchen again and she took a glas of water and siad to Henrik " nice to meet you again " Then she walked outside.
I just walked to Hnerik and give him a kiss. Then he said " we haven't desided anything about the date yet, we ahve to do that" I just said " we can do that after dinner, because you are staying to eat with us right? But one more think about that date or the ruls for dating me you ahev to stop saying that Madde is so hot and that you want to do her and all those things,
okay? " He just laught and said " ofcourse I will try not cheak her out anymore and I will stay for dinner if you want me to stay " I just told him " good, and yes I want you to stay you cooked the dinner so ofcourse you should stay " Then Madde had gotten home from the long walk with Nicky, so she came into the kichen and just said hi to Henrik the she took my arm and draged me out of there.

She aksed if he was going to stay for dinner since he was the one cooking and I told her that he was staying. Then she got angry with me agian. And said " What the fuck are you think with?! What about Jensen!! He will get a heart attack when he sees Henrik with that table!! " I just told her to calm down and I said " yeah well that's not my problem if he wants to be jealous then that's he problem! " So she just asked " I can't believe you are doing this to him!! Not you of all people!! You have to talk to him! " I just told her " i diden't even want Jensen to came here at all! And if he haden't we woulden't have had this problem!! And yes I will talk to him maybe not tonight but I will do it someday!" Then she just walked away.

When i got into teh kitchen again, Henrik looked kind of sad and he asked me " do you really think this is a good idea that I'm staying since wantes me here? " I just looked at him in he's eyes and said " yes I think it's a good idea. Well I want you here, so plz stay " He kissed me on the fore head and said okay. Then the dinner was all ready we sat down at the table all of us, my mother, Madde, Nico, My, Emil, Tim and all my other brothers and sisters,Jensen, Jared and unfortuntly I haven't had the tiem to talk my father yet so he was also there!

When we eat Henrik wasen't that sky insecure boy anymore now it was Henrik and he laught and talked all that. He is really a good cook I think every one liked it except Jensen but I think he had other problems with Hnerik then just the food. Because I could see who he glared at us and Madde did too. But I didn't care. But when My started talking not even Madde could not laught at her, the only one who diden't laugh was Jensen.
She said " Henrik things Tove is pretty and one day he wants to maybe be her boyfriend, but I don't understand why he all reday isen't, but they say I will understands that when I get older but I don't belive that, and they also say that I will undertsand later why Henrik was all sweaty earlier today which I don't believe eiter " Everybody was laughing except Jensen and me and Henrik. I think I was absoutly all red in my face and just wanted to disappear I think Henrik feelt almost the same, Jensen on teh other side looked like he wanted to kill Henrik. Well I can't say that my father was so amused either since he all the sudden have started to worries about me and sex, I just ignored Jensen and eddie.
But My just wounderd why evreybody was laughing, Madde just told her that is also something she will understand when she gets older.
When I had been ashemed enough I walked into the kitchen to get some more water.
While I was filling it with water Eddie walked into the kitchen.
I just looked at him and asked what he want. He asked if that was my docter I said yes. He said " is that really properet? " Then I coulden't keep calm anymore. I yelled at him " are you the right person to talk to me anout was proper and not?!! You sleeped with my best friend and then when she dosen't want to you try something anyway!! You don't think that's anything wrong with that?!! If Nicky haden't walked in then what would you have done then?! " Well then my mum came runnug to the kitchen to see what was going on and so was Madde.
I told Kristina all about it. Then Eddie said " That time me and Madde sleeped together she was the one seducing me! I diden't want to do it!! " Then he looked at Madde. I got sooo angry!
I just conutine yelling at him " Yeah right you diden't do anyhing!! What Madde told me that wasen't the case since you where the one hitting on her!! And I have to say that I belive her more then you!! I hate you!! I'm not just saying this because I'm angry right now I trully hate you!! " Then I ran by Kristina and Madde and up to my room.
I could hear my mother talking to him. She told him that she coulden't say that he coulden't see he's children, but he's children can refuse to see him, and if that was he's plan with all this the he was on a good way to succed, with one of he's kids anyway. I coulden't hear what he answerd but I could hear that my mother got pissed of and they where fighting then I heard her say " Stay away from Madde, you want touch her you want even look at her in that way, otherwise Imwill make your life a living hell!! " Then I heard the front door slam and I just could imadgen that Eddie had left. I had locked myself in the bathroom and after a while Madde knocked on the door and asked me to open but I just told her that she should go down I will be there in a second, and suprisenly she listen to me.
When I got down stairs Madde gave me a hug and asked if I was okay, I just told her not really.
Henrik was all reday taking evreything of the table so I helped him. He gave me a hug when we where alone in the kitchen and he akse if I was okay, I just told him " I will be " then we countine with the dishes.
Then Tim came in and said " I had no idea what he and Madde had done and what he had done to her, he's an idoit! " I just told him with a chilly voive " yeah well now you know and now maybe you can get it into little brain why I hate him"

Then I just walked out on the terrace and sat down on a beanch after a while came Henrik and sat down next to me.
We sat there in teh qutit for a while then I said " do you know that you are weird? " He just looked at me before he had teh chance to say anything I countinued talking " you was so nervous and weird this morning and now you are like a diffrent person the Henrik I know.
Why do you think it's so hard to asking girls out? or is it just me? " Now I could see that he got insecure again but he did answer me and he said " That's because I'm afrid of embarrassing myself if I get a now then it's just awakward and emabarressing. And I hate to admit that I like some one, because then it's just get so intimately right away.
To compare to when you just sleep around then you don't have to care what you do but when you are dating evreything can go wrong. that's why I hate it " I just told him " you just have to have confident and btw you can of got many no " He laught a little and said " Yeah well I haven't dated that much either just 2 times and I haven't really had a real girlfriend either I have just had girls but no more. " I just got so suprised I think he saw that I said " what? That can't be right I tho
ugh you have had a girlfriend since got born, because look at yourself! " He laught again and said " I wish. I have been kind of a geek because I stuide alot and didn't have time for girlfriends and girls diden't really like to date me since I just wanted on thing. " I think I still looked chocked. I said " they diden't want to date you? You are like the most romantic guy I know, that date who wasen't a date that was so romantic! It was like teh perfect first date without the sex since I don't have sex at my first date, well those girls most of been crazy " Now he looked chocked instead and asked me " you don't have sex on your first date?" I just laught " No I don't and not the second either then maybe" I could see who worried he got I just laught anymore and said " don't worrie we can have sex between the dates instead" He just said good.
Then he looked at the time and said maybe I should go home it geting late.
I just looked at him and said " why don't you speand the night here?" He thought about then he said well I have to go home and take a shower. I just looked at him as he was crazy and said " we have like a hundred showers here, you can use one " He said " yeah that sound good, but is it even worth that I'm showerig or will I get sweaty right a way again? ;) "
I laught and said " Yeah you proably will but then you will be smelling good anyway" He just said " I shower if you shower with me? " I just hestied a while before I answerd him and said " Sorry but no. I may as well tell you right the way why. Well I don't want to because then you will she me bald and I don't want that. " He looked at me and said " I don't care you will always be beautiful " He is sweeit but I told him " I care I can't sorry, but if you go and shower now I then I can make it up for you ;) So thats where he is right now.

Well Madde are leaving tomorrow for sligo!! I will feel so lonly!! I want her to go but in the same time I don't! But I know that Nicky will take care of her he's really protective of her. He's so sweit sometimes to sweet I think. But Madde will tell him when they gets hom efrom sligo she have promis me that.



Well now Henrik came out from teh shower and asked me if I'm going to be slepping alone at the hospital tomorrow night. I just told him " I doubt it, since Emil will proably be sleeping with me and if he dosen't you will, right?" ;) He just said you read my mind.
Right now he's drying himself with a towel and I just told him that he's cute when he's wet ;) He answer me and said " You are sexy when YOU are wet" And I don't think he means in the water kind of way ;) haha He just asked me " you never answerd My if I'm pretty so? " ;) I laught and said " you are so pretty like a cottan candy" ;) haha

Well now I have to go since Henrik wants to do more then talk ;) Right we desided to have our first date on saturday at he's place, just so you know. :)
Well tomorrow you will hear from Madde who is in sligo!
Have a nice evening I sure will ;)
Kisses
Tove

6 comments:

  1. aaw finelly he found the balls to ask you out!! And you said yes!! Good for you, but honey, you still have to talk to jensen!! And plz this time, if you don't want him back and you know it, Tell him that!

    OMG!!!! Tim is a virgen!! and he wants his first time to be with me!!! No thank you! i don't like to have sex with guys who doesn't know what they are doing :P I promis you that no thing happened in the pool! he is the lying one. I just flirted alittle but he was hitting on me big time!

    henrik is an amazing cook!!! it was soo good!! But like I told you earlier in this comment you have to talk to Jensen and break it off with him for real! Don't hurt him more then you are, plz. He is a sweet guy and he doesn't deserve to be hurt like this. Just tell him to go home and that you two are gone.

    Hahahaha My was soooo funny!!! i loved it!!

    thank you for staning up for me with Eddie. I wish i would have said something but I just didn't know what to say. I could just stand thre.I can't believe he blamed me for what happened. Okay I might not have been inosent in the matter but he was the on hitting on me not the other way around.

    OMG! Just 2 dates! What a player!!! I hope he will stop with the whole playing around aspect now when you are dating. And I hope he will stop checking me out, although i like it ;) but i can do some tests on him, wounder around at home with nothing but underwear or a bikini on me or my work outfit for my car ;)

    yeah i am!!! I'm going to miss you sooo much honey!! Yeah Nico will take care of me and yes I know he is sweet. No, he can never be too sweet ;) yes i will tell him, I promis...

    Cottan candy henrik ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah he did! yes but I don't really know what I'm felling for him yet..
    yeah I know! and I will talk to him.
    well I still don't know what I want...

    and you thinkI'm the geeky one in teh family! ;) haha and yes he do! ;) I told him that but he diden't seems to listen ;P He thinks you are hot so I don't think he thinks with the brain right now ;P I believe you. I can belive that too, what exattly did he do? :S

    yeah he is that's what he do best!!! okay after sex ofcousre ;) haha I don't even know what I want!! what will I tell him then!!
    well It's not my fauilt he's hurt! I never told him to come here.

    I diden't!!!! That ofcousre why you liked it!!! right? ;P she always embarressing me in someway! Like I have said I hate being the oldest!

    Ofcousre I do! That's what I'm here for :)
    well and I had all reason to do it.
    it's okay I needed to yell at him by myself and get it out. no me nieter but it's eddie so it shoulden't suprise us
    and Tim seems to learn from he's father!
    no you are certinly not insent but i know he was the one hitting on you.

    Yeah I know he so is!! Well you know what I think about that so he will stop otherwise I feel sorry for him!! yeah I know you do! ;) but he haves to stop otehrwise I will stop all with him ;P
    no plz don't do that! He will probaly see you anway with nothing on since you always walk around like that ;) teh you have to yell at him if he's cheaking you out and not just enjoy it! ;P

    yeah right!! you will not have tiem to miss me!! yes he can be TO sweeit trust me!!
    good!

    shut up!!
    I know you enjoing this since you have said this would ahppend all the time, but that glare about it! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to find out soon...
    good.
    you have to figure it out asap!

    hahaha yeah well you are geeky too ;) plz try and make him listen :P
    hahah no I suppose not :P hahah poor thing :P
    I'll tell you in my inlay...

    haha of course ;)
    No but he just wants to talk and all you o is hurt him. you have to talk to him asn stop hurting him!

    yepp ;)
    I know, i love it :P
    haha i know you do ;)

    :)
    yeah i suppose you did... Don't say that about Tim. He is just a poor little vergin so... Yuor father on the other hand is a horndog!!
    I know... good

    yeah! haha yeah me too :P hahahha poor henrik :P
    hihi, i love it ;) haha yeah i know :P
    hihi, yeah i suppose so :P okay, I'll try not to test him ;)
    haha i will, I promis ;)

    haha yes i will :P No he can't :P
    yeah...

    hehehehe ;)
    yes I am :P and like i said then, I can tell when you are going to fall for someone :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I know but it's not so easy!

    No I'm not! :( I have had sex anyway that's more then him ;) yeah I will but he never listens to me so, sorry ;P haha he will be all over you when you get home ;P
    no he thinks with something else! it's not poor him it's he's own choose ;P

    haha oh yeah ;) I can't forget about that ;) haha he dosen't want to talk all he d is get angry with me! and telling me what a slut I'm! I don't care if I'm hurting him anymore!

    I know you did! ;P haha I diden't and neither did Hnerik I think ;P and jensen diden't like it either.
    ofcourse I do!! I want to be the youngest! like my! ;P

    yes I did! well it's true!! he's so much alike him all reday!! yeah I know he is!!! but plz don't say my father and horndog in the same sentec!

    hahah yeah really poor henrik... NOT ;P he has to choose me or all the other girls ;P
    ofcourse you do! it's you ;)
    haha yes! :P thank you! But you should do it just to see, better I get hurt now then later... but maybe not I don't know ;P
    good! otherwise I will yell at you both! ;P

    I don't think so ;P yes he can!

    no you can't you had wrong with both Kellan and Kian, so no you can ;P and who said something out falling for him, I diden't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know... but you have been thinking about it for over a month now...

    yes you are ;) hhaha true ;)
    EW!!! I will just have to push him away and run to nico or jared for help :P
    hahaha yeah but still, it can't be easy :P

    hahah nooo ;)
    yeah well it's because you are getting amd at him too! Then let me talk to him!

    haha no I know, but i loved it :P hahah and so did nico ;)
    I know :P

    No he's not. how is he alike him??
    sorry :P but it's true...

    hahahah you are so mean ;) yeah but that the way it's supposed to be ;)
    yeah i know ;)
    I can test him but then keep it to myself if I have tested or not ;) hahah so then you wont have a clue of his reaction ;)
    hihi I know :P

    I will :P No he can't!!

    Okay, I didn't say falling for but i said you would date him. and I was right. Kellan, I was right about because you did like him and okay Kian I was wrong about :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah so what!

    I'm not why am I a geek? ;P haha yes so true ;P haa yes you just ahve to do taht, but don't choose nico!
    maybe not ,I woulden't survive ;)

    yeah but he started it all!! I diden't!!
    no you are not talking to him!

    haha yeah I noticed ;P he is irratateing!

    yes he is! they are assholse both of them!!
    he's going to be like eddie!!
    yeah I know, but it grossed ;p

    yeah I know I'm ;) you think so? ;) haha
    NO NO!! Don't do that!! because I don't trust you either about that ;P so I want to know!! no secret!!
    good! ;P

    yes!

    big diffrent! yes you where right about him okay ;P yeah but not that much that you though I did, so you ehere just half right!
    yeah really wrong about :P hahah

    ReplyDelete