May 1, 2009

Home sweet home!!!

Hey guys!!
How are you doing then? I hope you havn't been missing us to much now when we have been away but hey don't worry, we are back now, safe and sound and ready to blog. So lets get started!! :D

Omg you guys have no idea how nice it feels to be home!! it's insane!! I have been longing to go home for like 1.5 weeks now, the first few days in Spain was fine but then I started to miss everyone to much, especially Nico and my dear car.

Let me tell you about yesterday when we finally landed on Arlanda. I gave nico a call before me and Tove got on the plane that was going to take us home, just so he
knew we were only a few hours away. When we landed and found our bags, which took about 20 minutes because we had to wait for all of Toves bags... Jeez!!! Anyway when we got everything we started to make our way towards the exit and there he was, standing in a huge crowd of people. But he was the only one I saw, and I saw him in an instant. He was just standing out of the crowd. He took two steps towards me and had the most beautiful smile on his face. I just dropped my bags and ran towards him and through myself in his arms. He span me around and after a few seconds he put me down and looked me deep in my eyes and gave me a big hug. I don't think I have ever been so happy about coming home before and at that point I was in heaven. He wispeard in me ear as he held me that he had missed me alot and that he wa so happy I was home again. I didn't know what to say, I was just trying to hold my tears back so I just stood there holding him, never wanting to let go. But after a while we broke the hug and he gave Tove a quick hug and then we walked out to the car and went home.

It seems that i havn't been having a good time while we've been away but it's more like the nights have been a bitch but the days have been great. Me and Tove spent most of the days at the beach and I just love lying on the beach chilling. And, okay I surender, there where a few pretty hot guys there and I can't say that I ignored all guys who flirted with me but that was in the day... because when Spaniards have hade a few drinks they get really really cheesy and I hate that! So, if you are from spain and wants to impress me, stay away from booze ;) hahah

Anyway, when we got home I asked Nicky if he wanted to stay so that we could hang and just talk and he said he wouldn't have it any other way. So me and nico spent the night in my room, talking, laughing and just injoying eath others company. Around 3 AM I fell asleep in his arms and it was the best night ever. I never wanted it to end.

But around 1AM I met Henrik in the hallway, he was on his way to Toves room and he got a bit surprised when he saw me but it might have been because I just wore a pair of pretty short shorts and a bra. He was just standing there smiling at me and checking me out but then i asked if Tove wasn't waiting and he just blushed and turned around and continued his way to her room. So I suppose Tove got lucky last night but it's not like she has been without sex for 2 weeks. but I'm not arguing, she can have sex all the time if she wants to, I don't care :P

But okay that was about yeserday... Now let me tell you alittle about today... I woke up pretty early but noticed i was lying in nicos arms and he held a pretty
thight grip around me so i couldn't move, so I was just lying there for a few more hours. I wasn't against that as you can imagen ;P But when the day started of for real I just ahd to go out to the garage to see my baby. He was just standing there like a beautiful black stallion, waiting for me. Just as I was on my way to drive off Tim jumped in and said he had to talk to me. I told hem to talk if he wanted to but i was just going to drive and be with my baby. He talked alot about that insident with Emil, Tove and Henrik and he asked me if I could talk about it with tove because she wont listen to him. But i mean why should I meddle in that, it's not really any of my business, so I just told him to try and fix it himself, or maybe he should just stop bothering so much and just let Tove live her life. I have started to do that and me and Tove are having a much more healthy relationship now. But it's up to him and her and Emil of course.

When we got home again Tove had gone to the hospital to have a check up after the trip and make some tests to see how her liver is doing. I hope it's okay and that she doesn't need to stay at the hospital. While she was there me and Nico took a walk in the beautiful weather. I think me and Tove took the warmth and sun with us home because today it has been amazing weather. The sun has been shining and it's been really warm, not like Mallorca but like a swedish summer day :) Me and Nico were laughing and he was telling me about some stuff that had happened while we were away and I told him about some stuff that happened on mallorca too. We had a good time like always and we totally lost track of time and when we got home again we noticed that we had been out for about 4 hours. Crazy!! But it was really great and just what i needed.

I also made the decision of going over to Linus place to pay him a visit. He wasn't so happy to see me on his doorstep and I found out why shortly after becasue when I entered the hallway three guys walked out of the kitchen and stopped when they saw me. I recognised all of them as three of the guys doing drugs on Linus party a few weeks ago. Luckely the 19 year old wasn't there and I'm not afraid of three 15 year olds so I just told them they should leave but do you think they listened? No, of course not. They just looked at me like I was stupid and started to laugh. That was when i had it, because Tove told me about her talk with linus and about his party plans and all that, so I just yelled at them and walked towards them. I got a hold of one of them and puched him up aginst the wall and told them they better go and if i ever saw them near Linus again i would call there parents and the police. And if that would happen they would get in trubble of possession of illigal drugs. I could tell they got abit to think about and left without another word, I really hope they stay away now. I don't want them to drag linus down that road too, you know. Well after my little outbreak I turned to my little brother and I noticed he wasn't so happy with me. He just asked me to leave because he had stuff to do and I can't just butt in so I left. I suppose linus is going to be angry with me for a while now but i don't really giva a damn because I hate it that he is hanging out with drug-users, I would hate it if he got stuff with stuff like that to. It's just stupid!! I'm goig to keep an eye on him and if he tries anything I'm taking him with me home so he can live there. God, why does todays kids have to be so ignorant and stupid???...

I got a call from Jared today too, he had gone back to L.A for a while when we were gone to have an interview about a new move. It was really nice to hear his voice and I must say I do miss him. But I don't really feel inlove when i talk to him, I don't feel those butterflies in mu stomach that you are supposed to feel when you are inlove. So I don't think we are going to get back together but that doesn't stop me from missing him and his great body ;) We can be friends with benefits. Hum I like the idea of that... I think he would mind either and I could really use some sex soon... I don't really get it from Nico so i guess i can always ask Jared to come over again so that i could see him and get some ;) hahha

So I guess you are wondering about the Sligo trip. Well we hade alittle meeting over
the phone with Kian, Mark and Shane today and we got to an agreement that on Tursday the 7th me and Nico are going to join them in Sligo. We are going to live in a room in shanes huge mansion and we are going to have a great time!! But before we are going to Sligo we are going to Dublin. Nico is going to give me my birthday gift there, you know the shopping day with his money ;) we are going to have a ball and he told me he was going to take me to a galleria called Debenhams and there we are going to eat the tastiest muffin on earth! I bet it's good and I just can't wait to spend an entire day alone with Nico in Dublin shopping :D We are going to Sligo from Dublin on Sunday and then we are staying in Sligo for 4 days and then we are going back home to Stockholm the 14th of may. I think that is going to be a trip I don't want to go home from, but I suppose he have to go home... it sucks...

OH!!! Let's go back to a few days!!! To the 29th of april to be exact. it was Kian Egans birthday!! he tured 29 that day and I just had to give him a call to congratulate him. He got really happy and told me he was having a good day. Apperently his entire family was there to celebrate him and he had been eating cake all day long :P I bet he was having an awesome birthday... I just have one problem. I have no idea what to buy him for his birthday... It's so hard!! Can anyone help me plz!?? Hum... I might have an idea, but i can't write it here because I don't know if Kian reads this :P but i can say that he is going to be pretty happy about it ;)

Gosh, I don't really know what else to tell you. I can't really say anything about the trip because we didn't do so much, or I didn't do so much :P Anyway, I think I'm going to wrap this up now and go and spend some time with Nico again and feels his arms around my body. Best place in the world!! :D

Take care!
Love
Madde

5 comments:

  1. well I have notice that you have been loning home! even though you hav etryed to hide it, you diden't do it very well :P haha sry

    Oh Madde you have to tell him about what you feel for him. otherwise you will just be miserbule all the time. that's not good.. you remebere what you did last time..
    I could see that he missed you too, but not in the same way has you did.
    so talk to him! Otherwise I will! because he don't seems to get how you are felling towards him. and he needs to know that..
    and don't get mad at me now.

    I can agree that spanish guys should stay away from booze ;P but when you have had alot to drink yourself you dosen't really care ;) but I can also tell you that they are good!!! truste me all of them was! ;)

    Madde I wasen't lucky, he would of chooed me anyway ;) but I'm impressed that you diden't try anything with him instead ;P but if you had I woulden't been so happy with you! ;P

    thank you for not geting in the meddle of all this. And for tell him that I should get to live my own life. Even though he's not proably going to listen because he never dose! hat him!

    what's wrong with our brothers!! I want to killed both mine and your brother!! Idots!!
    I can get that he's still hanging ouut with them!! he makes me so diseppointed.
    I'm going to make him a vistit tomorrow and talk to him or most likly yell at him!! I'm so angry with him!!!

    do you reall think jared wants you just as a FB? ;P then he's more mature then jensen anyway, which I woudlen't of said in few weeks back from now.. but lucky you..

    I want to know what you are going to get kian?! hello tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah well it's not so easy to hide either :P

    I can't tell him and I wont let you do it!! If I tell him then he wont want to hang out with me and he wont tell me he misses me and he wont hug me or kiss my cheek. I can't live without that!!So don't you dare tell him!!!

    hhaha yeah well I don't like cheesy guys even when I'm drunk :P so give me a guy from the UK, US or sweden ;P or maybe a Aussie or a New Zeelander ;)

    haha I didn't mean it like that I mean you got lucky to have sex ;) clever ;)
    I know you wouldn't but i had Nico waiting for me so, I'd rather take nico any day of the week over Henrik ;)

    Np. I'm sick of meddleing in peoples business so :P Don't hate him, he is your brother...

    I know same here!! Thank god Niklas is normal anyway :P But that is just because he is older then us :P
    Yeah me too. I just hope he will stop now when I yelled at them and threatened them...
    Yes plz do that!!

    I hope so ;) hhahaha yeah well he can be sometimes and I don't really think he would mind, do you? ;P hahaha

    hahaha I wont ;P you'll see ;) the thing is I have to buy it in Sligo or Dublin because otherwise it'll cost to much to take with me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeaah well I noticed! ;P and I had almost figure that about before we got on thet plan to go there :P haha

    well I still think he would do that but I think he would be more careful! since I knoe that he don't wnat to hurt you, and he would hate to find out that you just have been sitting in a bar on this whole trip thinking about him! so i think he deserves to know. I can promis that I will wait a few days to tell him but if you haven't told him then I will!

    hhaha I know ;P uselly not me either but liek I said something is wrong with me! ;)
    haha that's nice they are hot too ;)

    yeah I know you meant that! ;) I woulden't die without sex either I promis ;P haha
    Yeah well you are not going to get nico in that way that's just one person who dose. so you just have to satiscfie with someone else, but henrik is mine ;)

    good it never ends well :P haha
    well that's easyer said and done, when he's acting like an idiot!

    hahaa oh yeah!! :P some on has to be :P
    yeah right we can say that anyway ;P haha I don't know if it's true ;P haha
    yeah me too..
    I will!!

    yeah well just sometime ;P haha
    that depends if he's just thinking about you in that way.. or not

    what the hell are you going to buy him! :P I want to know

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe :P yeah I thought you would :P

    But what if he leaves me!? what will I do then?? I wont be able to live with that, live without him, without his hugs and kisses and smiles. I don't want me and him to change, we are just fine now and everything is perfect! No you don't!

    I know that something is seriously wrng with you :P hahaha
    yeah they are ;)

    haha that's good, maybe you should try going one day without sex ;)
    I know that but I'd rather take sleeping NEXT to Nico any day over henrik ;) my satisfaction I can get from any other guy ;) hahaha

    No I know :P
    yeah maybe but still :P

    yeah :P otherwise I think we should put in a rule not to alowe 2 kids or more ;) only one child for eath family :P
    haha yeah lets say that and hope it's true ;P
    yeah!
    good!!

    haha yeah :P
    yeah well we'll see about that wont we? ;P

    hahahaha try on a guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah ofcousre you are agood lier but not that god :P haha

    he want leave you he loves you!
    he would still give you huges and kisses.
    no it's not evreything isen't perfect you aren't happy! and yes I will watch me!!

    maybe I should aske henrik about it! ;P haha what do you think he would say? ;) haha
    oh yeah!

    is there some point you want to tell me with that? ;) haha
    I know you would. hahaha like who? ;P you can take albin ;)

    yeah :P
    but he don't love me so why shoule I love him!

    haha yeah me too! ;P
    then I would be best! ;P but not you since nicklas is the oldest! :P
    well me too! :P

    yeah we will ;P hahah maybe you should call him ;) hehe you can have phone sex with him, not that bad trusth me! ;) hehe

    I know! :D

    ReplyDelete